SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fake IRS screwed lady out of $2,500.00

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A local lady, old and widowed received a generated voice message from none other than the IRS with the final warning that she was being sued by the IRS and should call the number provided to make restitution. I found out about it over coffee two days ago, got the number provided to the lady, the one she called and was extorted out of her hard earned cash. Of course she sent it via Western Union so there is no getting it back. I have been on a one man campaign the past two days calling the number every 5 minutes at times and being a royal ass to these folks. I have to let it cool down for a few hours before they'll take my calls again and then I start right up on these sorry bastards. The number they gave to call is 509-233-4141. That is it because every time they answer it is "IRS can I help you" and then the English is so terrible it is like pulling teeth to get them to say anything meaningful. I don't know how they got what they wanted across to the lady clear enough for her to send the money in the first place but they did. I casually mentined that I received a message directing me to call them and when I asked how much I owed it came to $7,635.00. Agent Nick Johnson is the bastard that picks up my phone calls now and I demand to speak with his supervisor, he keeps asking why and I keep telling him I am tired of his ineptitude and incompetence. Finally they put a man on that claimed to be his supervisor that asked what the problem was. I informed him that I was trying all morning to transfer $7,635.00 to Agent Nick Johnson but the man is so stupid he cannot explain how to transfer the money. I mentioned that all I want to do is put this behind me and how last year I managed to transfer $16,000.00 with no problem and the year before that over $5,000.00 with no problem and that Nick Johnson was making it far too difficult to transfer the money......then.....HELLO! HELLO!, Yes I'm still here says the supervisor at which time I let rip with an expletive and bemoan out loud how the phone has gotten cut off again hoping he immediately turns to whipping agent Nick Johnson's ass for blowing an easy $7,635.00 scam.

At any rate, I would be nice if everyone gave a call in a few hundred times per day and shut these low life skunk bastards down or at least keep them tied up to where they can't fcuk anyone else. Just a dream but its my dream!

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

P.S. this is my first foray into the phone lad stuff so if I've messed up how I've handled this or how I posted it......so sorry! Have got to get back and hit the afternoon circuit. I do home health, respiratory therapy for a durable medical equipment company so I've got a couple of patients to visit and in the travel between I'll be contacting Agent Nick...as often as he'll pick up the phone.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is not a Phone Lad as we define it. It is fraud, but not AFF as we define it, either. Further, it's not baitable. You're wasting more of your time than theirs.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok....so no way to shut these bastards down? This is the third person I've known to get screwed by scam over the years and it bothers me that it is always the vulnerable and innocent folks that get taken. I guess I'll stop calling the sons of bitches. I do wish there was a way to get back at them.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is information here on reporting: https://www.irs.gov/uac/newsroom/irs-warns-of-pervasive-telephone-scam

I believe a few gangs have been taken down recently, but they were working within the US.

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one has a US number but I'm sure it is being routed to overseas location. A call back from them was reading 011-509-233-4141 indicating that perhaps they are set up in Haiti, using the 509 country code for a 509 area code here in the US.

I have tormented them until two now have begged me to stop calling...nope, not until I get my pizza and a verbal acknowledgement that I don't owe the IRS anything.....now, let me speak to your supervisor you inept stupid incompetent little man....I mean right the F%$k now! Mad

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JJJingleheimerschmidt wrote:
indicating that perhaps they are set up in Haiti, using the 509 country code for a 509 area code here in the US.

The number is 1 digit too short for a Haitian number, so it is more likely that they are spoofing the US number from wherever they are based and don't know what the correct format is.

But, as bware says, they're not really baitable as you're wasting as much of your own time as you are of theirs. Also, are you receiving the calls from them on a number that does not link back to real life?

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It keeps me entertained when traveling between patients. One asked me what he had done to deserve this kind of treatment.....hum, nothing really except have a phone number I can reach from here.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You still have not answered if you are using a number in no way related to your real life. If you are, this puts you and your patients at danger.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic