SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Eric & Franklin Saga (Hilts/UZUMBO chop page 24)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Labowski, we are waiting with baited breath to find out the PACKAGE is delivered to this pair!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger asks for clarification on some of the details:

Quote:
Wow, that was a long email! Calm down, sir, your going to give yourself skin failure! I really depreciate the cuprous amount of details you have given me, but being new to this case, I don't have the back round informations I need in order to be able to help you. So I need you to start at the beginning with the basic details.

First, can you please tell me the name of the sender and the recipient of the package? Here at the complaints desk we call the sender the pitcher and the receiver the catcher, it's just a little slang we use to make it easier for us. From reading your email, it looks to me like the pitcher is your partner Mr Eric and the catcher is you, Mr Opie Franks. Is that correct?

The lad corrects Roger's mistakes:

Quote:
Thank you for your mail and I’m very sorry for the late response.

The owner of the package is Brother Dan Hamilton, while his wife sister Betty Hamilton name is on the shipping receipt, both of them went to the GPS office in the United States and sent the parcel to both of us Mr Eric and Mr Franklin, while the receiver name on the shipping receipt is Franklin Obi.

Point of correction, my name is Mr Franklin Obi, not Opie Frank. Check the attacked file, you will see the shipping receipt with sender and receiver name including receiver copy of identity and a sworn statement we signed earlier Mr Moses Malone and Unites State office requested us to sign for reimbursement of our expenses on our failed trips for your clear understanding, i attached it in my previous email with what we assed in our second failed trip to Nigeria and we forwarded all to the GPS CEO Mr Rodman.

To be honest, the wrong delivery of the package has caused troubles in our lives including Brother Dan Hamilton and his wife sister Betty.

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards.

Mr Franklin Obi.

I am attaching you mail I received from Brother Dan Hamilton two days ago about his wife health condition at the moment. I hope you will understand how critical it is to help sort out this issue without inconveniences. So that we will give Brother Dan Hamilton good news on the package, because I strongly believe that if sister Betty hear that we have get the package from GSP she will recover back again.

Roger will have more questions tomorrow. He's a good man, and thorough.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Haruna
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The package! ... The package! ...

"Younger brother to Hassan, you can fxck off with your deceit and cheat heart." Hassan Jamal.

My sound tracks

agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big X wrote:
a sworn statement we signed earlier Mr Moses Malone and Unites State office requested us to sign for reimbursement of our expenses

Unite is a Union in the UK I have no idea how they’re involved although they may represent GPS employees. On the other hand it might just be a bit too much for the lads intellect.

http://www.unitetheunion.org

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger gets it wrong again:

Quote:
Ok, now I think I understand. You are saying that Mr Dan Hamilton is the owner of the package, so he must be the receiver and you, Mr Obi Franklin, are the sender. And you are also saying that Mr Dan Hamilton's wife Erica is ill because they have not received the package yet. I can see how that would be very stressful for her. But never fear, sir, we will do our best to get the package to Mr Dan Hamilton.

Also, you said you attached a shipping receipt, but I don't see anything attached to your email. Could you please resend it?

The lad corrects him again:

Quote:
Thanks for your mail.

You didn't understand my previous email properly, what i mean is that Mr Dan Hamilton and his wife Mrs Betty Hamilton are the sender of the package from the United States, while Mr Franklin Obi and Mr Eric are the receiver of the package in Accra Ghana. I Franklin Obi is the name Mr Dan Hamilton used to send the package to Accra Ghana.

I added to you the shipment receipt and a copy of my identity and scanned sworn statement the GPS requested us to put in written form after we came back from our failed trip in Cote d'Ivoire and i also explained everything that happened in Nigeria in my first email i sent to you.

Kindly go back to my previous emails i sent to you, go through it very well and check the attached files, you will understand everything correctly (I highly doubt that), because Mr Moses Malone has contacted Mr Dan Hamilton the sender and confirmed this process you are going through, Mr Dan Hamilton instructed him to deliver to us without any inconveniences. Mr Dan Hamilton and his wife bring an idea that we should stand with a paper and snapped picture and send it to Mr Moses Malone to understand that we are the receiver of the package, we did everything as they directed us to do.

I am attaching the shipment receipt again and a copy of my identity for your reference.

Hope to get positive response from you soonest.

Roger will have a few more misinterpretations tomorrow.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He updates Dan:

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

Thanks for hearing from you and your update.

We are so sad to hear that sister Betty health condition has not
improved, we are holding her in serious prayers here for her quick
recovery and we pray that nothing will happen to her and the kids are
also praying for her as well.

I am writing to inform you that we are in close contact with the CEO
of the GPS now
and i believe with God help we will receive the
children gifts soonest and snap the pictures sister Betty requested
for her to be happy again.

I want you to tell sister Betty to stop thinking so much that God we
serve will make everything happen. I will update you once we finalize
with the GPS with the pictures by special grace of God.

Have a good time over there and my great regards to sister Betty.

Brother Eric.

Dan has a new idea to help speed up the process:

Quote:
Thank you for the update Brother Eric,

Please tell the CEO that this is critical. Betty seems to have taken a turn for the worse these past days. I believe your success in collecting this package is the only thing that can save her life now.

I wonder if sending them a picture asking for help would speed up the process? I remember that you sent a picture to Moses Malone but perhaps send a picture to the CEO that says "Please Save Betty's Life!" Perhaps that would help to speed the process by helping them to understand that Betty's life is critical at this point. Can you and Eric please send him a picture holding a sign like that? I pray that it will help to make them see how critical things are at the moment.

Regards, Dan

I'd like to get a picture of both of them, so we would know that both lads are still on board...

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Britannicus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in case another singed sworn statement could be of help, I have searched the archives and found another one which was originally furnished by Mr Babangoh. This singed sworn statement is a little more perky than the one singed by Mr Lebowski, however, no less credible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06QYdaVBnlM

Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm wondering if Roger should seek more information about the familial wife/husband relationship between "brother Dan" and "sister Betty"... aren't there laws about that sort of thing in his country? Smile

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Good idea. I'll use that.

Roger loses track of who is who:

Quote:
I apologize for the confusion, I think I understand you now. You said Mr Dan Hamilton used the name Obi Franklin when he sent the package. So, to be clear, you are telling me that Mr Dan Hamilton used the false name Obi Franklin to send the package to you, and your name is also Obi Franklin? What I don't understand is, why didn't he send the package under his own name?

And you are saying his wife's name is Mrs Betty Hamilton now? What happened to Mrs Erica? Does Mr Dan Hamilton have two wives? Can you please explicate that, because I think I am missing something?

The lad explains again, sounding distinctly frustrated with Roger:

Quote:
Thanks for your response and i'm totally confused that you have not yet understood the whole issue. I firmly believe as a professional in this field that you supposed to understand me by now. It is the same details i sent to you, i explained to Mr Dennis Rodman the CEO of GPS and he understood me correctly before he contacted you to work with me personally to complete the reimbursement case regarding our payment. I believed that he briefed you about this issue (well, yes and no), before you contacted me that you will help to solve the issue.

Let me make this clear to you again, Mr Dan Hamilton and his wife Mrs Betty Hamilton from the United States. Mr Dan Hamilton used his wife name Betty Hamilton to send the package to both of us i Franklin and my Partner Mr Eric in Accra Ghana. I want you to you understand that is not possible to use both of names in shipment receipt, which is the reason why Mr Dan Hamilton used my name Franklin Obi in the shipment receipt as a receiver.

Please check the shipment receipt i attached to you two times in my previous emails, you will see sender and receiver’s name in the shipment receipt to understand me correctly.

Point of correction, Erica is not how i mentioned Eric since the day i contacted you. We don't know anybody called Erica.

I expected by now we should have been concluding on this reimbursement process issue by now, i am surprise how you never follow us up while your CEO understood everything that has happened in my first email i sent to him regarding our hardship for past mouths, because of the wrong delivery.

I will appreciate if you can understand me at this point, because Mr Dan Hamilton and his wife Mrs Betty Hamilton are so much worried why we never receive the package from the GPS , because we gave them all the assurance that we are going to get the package without any inconveniences. I promised Mr Dan Hamilton that we will not hesitate to informed him once we finalized with the GPS company.

Your uttermost attention needed at this point.

Roger will get a few more things wrong tomorrow.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He forwards Dan's message to Rodman, except he slightly edits the email to omit the part about him holding a sign:

Quote:
Hello Mr Rodman,

How are you and your family? I hope all is well with you.
I am writing to inform you that i received a mail from brother Dan Hamilton this morning that his wife health condition is still getting worse, because we have not receive the package and deliver it to the orphans as she requested. I am so glad that Mr Dan Hamilton understood that you've involved in this matter and responded back in a good manner.

He instructed me to contact you for you to use your power as the CEO of GPS company to try your possible best to send the package to us soonest, so that his wife will get rest of mind to recover from her illness. We explained to Mr Roger Bartlett everything that happened the way we explained to you, but it seems like he never understand clear about the whole issue. Very Happy

I want you to contact him immediately you receive my email and explain to him that Mr Dan Hamilton and his wife Mrs Betty Hamilton is the sender of the package from the United States and I Franklin and my partner Mr Eric is the receiver of the package in Accra Ghana. Please i want you to help make the reimbursement process move faster, because Mr Roger Bartlett wants to make the whole issues to be complicated at this point. We need to get the package to the orphans to help Mrs Betty Hamilton to stop thinking of the package day after day, because the major problem of her illness now is the wrong delivery of the package.

Your uttermost attention needed at this point.

Regards.

Mr Franklin

I am attaching you mail i received from brother Dan Hamilton for your reference

<snip Dan's email about sick sister Betty>

Lazy bugger tried to get out of sending more pictures. Not happening.

Quote:
And a good day mr Franklin!

Yes Moses Malone also emailed me and said that Mr Hamilton had written to him.

It is my understanding that you have an important photo for me? Mr Malone said that Mr Hamilton said that it was very important that I get this picture. What is it?

While I will await this photo from you I must also urge you to send a copy to mr Roger Bartlett as well . Please understand that all formal submissions of photos and documentation will need to go through him. I assure you that he is one of our oldest and most trusted employees.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger promises to try harder, then gets a few more things wrong (with full credit to Ted Bullpit for the idea):

Quote:
I do apologize for the confusion, I must be getting slow in my old age. I'm only two years away from retirement, you know. And a point of correction, our CEO Mr Dennis Rodman did not brief me on your case, he just told me to investigate it, since I am the senior customer complaints representative. But I believe in getting things right for our customers with no excursions, so I will do my best to understand your issue.

Anyway, I have read threw your previous emails very carefully and I believe I understand most of it now. You are saying that Mr Dan Hamilton and his sister Mrs Betty sent a package to you, Mr Obi Franklin, and your gay partner Mr Eric in Ghana. But the package was sent to our office in Ivory Coast instead, so you have had trouble claiming it.

I still have a few questions though. I noticed in your previous email that you called Mr Dan Hamilton as Brother Dan, and Mrs Betty as Sister Betty. But then you also refereed to them as husband and wife. Are they husband and wife, or brother and sister? Because I do not understand how they can be both. Their are laws against that here, you know. Can you please explicate that?

The lad explains again:

Quote:
Thanks for your mail and your understanding in this matter.

I am very sorry for the inconveniences regarding our case. I understood the point that is confusing you in this issue. I want to make sure that you understand the whole issue correctly, so that you will help
process the reimbursement faster.

First, my name is Franklin and my colleague name is Mr Eric and both of us based in Ghana. Second, the sender of the package is Mr & Mrs Hamilton from the United States.

Mr Dan Hamilton and his wife went to the GPS office in the States and sent the package to both of us to help them deliver it to the orphanage home in Accra Ghana. Mr Dan Hamilton used his wife name Mrs Betty Hamilton to send the package to us and the package was sent in my name Mr Franklin Obi in Accra Ghana.

I want to make it clear to you to understand why i called Mr & Mrs Hamilton brother and sister is respect we gave both of them as our brother and sister in Christ, because is the same way Mr Dan Hamilton used to call me and my colleague Mr Eric in all his emails.

I will also let you know that i received a mail from Mr Dennis Rodman, the CEO of GPS this morning that Mr Dan Hamilton contacted Mr Moses Malone that we should write (PLEASE SAVE BETTY'S LIFE) on a paper and send it to you and Mr Rodman, so that you will understand everything
perfectly.

Kindly check the attached files and you will see the picture we snapped in Korhrogo Cote d'Ivoire and the picture we snapped in Abuja, Jos and Maiduguri, Nigeria.

Mr Dan Hamilton suggested us to hold paper that says "Please Save Betty's Life! And snap picture and send you and Mr Rodman for your reference. I also attached it to you as Mr Dan Hamilton requested.

Hope to hear from you soonest

Note that the lad didn't deny that Eric is his gay partner. Roger will labor under this misconception for a while longer.

And as promised in the email, both lads sent pictures to Roger without me asking:

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

'Please save Betty's life'

HaHaHa! These 2 are Safari Lads in a million.
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am waiting for the flathead and six finger versions.... Laughing

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
MikeNovick
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL Very Happy

Looks like little Franklin and Eric really needs the reimbursement asap to pay off their creditors Very Happy

I'm just hoping to see them on the road again soon. Chasing the treasures, checking hotels for reservations and eluding UZUMBO.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pretty as a pair of pansy flowers, aren't they? Also love the concept of a pair of scammers begging for Betty's life to be saved. So sweeet... Laughing
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bobbybobby wrote:
I am waiting for the flathead and six finger versions.... Laughing

These lads know all about waiting.

What a world class bait.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure i understand. If the PACKAGE contains medicine that will save Sister Betty's life why is it being sent to Eric and Franklin. Perhaps customer service could arrange for this important medicine to be hand delivered personally to sister Betty, thereby starting the whole process again. Very Happy

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was worried when Eric abandoned Franklin in Maiduguri, I'm glad to see he's still here and actively helping to save Betty's life!

Jayhawk, Betty is dying from stress because of all these troubles with the package. A completed delivery is the only medicine that will save her at this point. Very Happy

fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
I'm not sure i understand. If the PACKAGE contains medicine that will save Sister Betty's life why is it being sent to Eric and Franklin. Perhaps customer service could arrange for this important medicine to be hand delivered personally to sister Betty, thereby starting the whole process again. Very Happy

Yes resetting the bait could add some legs to this.

Imagine if Uzumbo and his gang followed it to Dan and Betty, would Batman and Robin here, be willing to help out in any way?

I can think of a few scenarios that might get them to safari again to intercept the package on the way back to them.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I am aware of that Mr. L. But the way it is described by the lads, the package is the only thing that will save poor Betty's life, therefore it would only make sense that the good folks at GPS assumed it was medicine and would move heaven and earth to deliver it to her. Wink

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah I gotcha! Yes I love how these lads believe that a woman who has been bedridden for months now is going to spring out of bed as soon as they collect this package. Personally, I'm a little concerned with how quite UZUMBO has been recently. I wonder what he's up to... Very Happy

Franklin writes to Dennis, also attaching the pics that Big X posted, along with various other sign holding pics they have sent me throughout the bait.

Quote:
Hello Mr Rodman,

Thank you for your mail and your understanding in this matter.

I also received mail from Mr Dan Hamilton that his wife health condition is very bad at the moment. She mumbles about the orphans and the package day by day bedridden for many days now. He suggested us to hold a paper that says "Please Save Betty's Life!" And snap a picture and send it to you and Mr Roger, so that both of you will understand that we are the right people to receive the package.

Kindly check the attached files that i sent to you and you will see the picture we snapped in Korhogo Cote d’Ivorie. I also attached the pictures we snapped in Abuja, Jos and Maiduguri, Nigeria and our currently picture Mr Dan Hamilton suggested us to send to you that it is very important that we should hold a paper that says "Please Save Betty's Life!"

I will also send a copy of the pictures to Mr Roger Bartlett for his reference.

Regards.

Mr Franklin

Rodman reassures him that, with the help of Roger, they will soon get the package and their reimbursement funds:

Quote:
And a good night to you sir!

Thank you for the pictures Mr. Franklin, I understand that this is very important that we get this package delivered safely and securely. I have total confidence that Mr. Roger Bartlett is going to provide good service to you in the customer complaints department and will allow Mrs. Betty Hamilton to have piece of mind due to all the stresses that you have caused her by not collecting the parcel in Cote d'Ivoire and Nigeria these past months.

One Mr. Bartlett has helped you conclude with your submission of your compliant forms surely the Board of Directors will reevaluate your compensation funds and we can proceed safely and securely with the parcel delivery process. We here at GPS appreciate your patience and compliance with the approval process of compensation funds.

Dennis Rodman

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I can't see any way for the good folks at GPS to approve anything without LOTS of confirming information from Eric. Very Happy

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
xorgorg
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am concerned that Roger is too stupid. Wouldn't that make lads less believing?

Oh, what am I asking, they've traveled for months for a PACKAGE...

Still, maybe tone down the dumb guy?

Lad on the seriousness of his business:
"Understand that you are dealing with the bank and not a market woman or man seller".

Last words:
"I thank for the embarrassed that you gave to me today for the last time in your life. You did not send any penny. As a matter of fact no Money Gram will give you such code that you sent to me. 2288477k. it’s not done any where. Please I beg you with the name of the Lord, Never you send me email any more."
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Oh, no. Roger gets on famously with lads. They all love him! Twisted Evil
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As implied, you have to take Eric and Franklin's personal "qualities," into account. Roger, played as a dimwitted doofus, is leaps and bounds ahead of the dynamic dunces in mental clarity.

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic