SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Eric and Franklin arrive in Maiduguri, Nigeria (pg 12)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Surely, Mr. Eric and Little Franklin would be better off if Mr. Dennis Rodman can send some money directly to one of their bank accounts. But, it would be such a shame, however, should the account(s) be closed, of course. Evil or Very Mad Oink! Oink! Laughing

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't these complaints have to be hand written and notarized? And isn't some sort of video testimony required for all reimbursements over $500?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Oh don't worry, we are going to make sure that Eric and Franklin get all the compensation they deserve. Soon the Customer Complaints Dept. will be on the case, and one of Eater's most competent and reliable mugus is going to help them with the submission process for all the required documentation...

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
MikeNovick
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait. Spamming F5 every other hour these days waiting for the updates!
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like both Eric and Franklin are now back home in Ghana I have started a new thread for our boys:

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=276083

Big X is going to help our boys collect their reimbursement funds...

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since this is now moving on to the next exciting chapter, I will lock this thread to keep things tidy.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic