SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Captain Gullible - NSFW [Updated - finished]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's another hitlad bait I have going.

This is a new character, the head of an elite terrorist/assisin squad, Commander Ivan_Gocha. I respond to the hitlad's "Pay me or die" standard email...

---------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:

apr., 27 at 12:22
Subject: Don't kill me

Don't do it.

---------------------

Quote:

apr., 27 at 12:30
Subject: Re: Don't kill me

WHY WILL I NOT DO IT...GIVE ME GOOD REASON....I AM OUT FOR YOU BUT THERE MUST BE REASON NOT TO DO THAT..

---------------------

Quote:

apr., 28 at 9:36

Because I am a retired Army Commander. I served in numerous Black Ops missions worldwide and I have my own secret militia of super assisins. How good an assisin are you? Perhaps you'd be interested in joining my militia as a highly skilled, highly paid assisin? We need good, dedicated men.

Cmdr. I. Gocha.

---------------------

Quote:

apr., 28 at 12:45

TO SHOW IF YOU ARE VERY SERIOUS WITH THE OFFER PLEASE...I WILL BE GLAD TO JOIN YOU....BUT I WANT A CONFIRMATION TO PROVE YOUR SERIOUSNESS WITH SOME COMPENSATION, TO ENABLE ME DROP THIS OFFER...REPLY

---------------------

Quote:

apr., 28 at 16:38

Great choice. You will need to filll in an application form OK?

Cmdr. I. Gocha

---------------------

Quote:

apr., 28 at 17:37

I WILL THE APPLICATION FORM BUT YOU NEED TO GUARANTEE ME OF SOME THING, I NEED TO RETURN THE MONEY OF THOSE WHO WANT YOU DEAD...I HAVE USE SOME PART OF IT AND I WILL SEND YOU, THEIR PICTURE AND THEIR VIDEO TAPE....CAN YOU REFUND THE MONEY FOR ME....?

THEN I WILL KNOW YOU ARE SERIOUS IN THIS ISSUE....PLEASE

---------------------

Quote:

apr., 28 at 18:52

Excellent. Here is our registration form. Please send me back a signed scan of it. You're about to join our elite team at Certified Undercover Nasty Terrorists.

Cmdr. I. Gocha

---------------------

Quote:

apr., 28 at 20:49

you did not understand me want some part of the money to return the remaining part of the money i want you send me $10,000USD to me because i will tell him that i can not carry on with the JOB anymore that i have a lote to do right now.....

---------------------

Quote:

apr., 28 at 22:10

FEW DAYS LEFT FOR YOU TO LIVE..

---------------------

Quote:

apr., 28 at 22:31

Yes, just fill out the registration form and we can continue from there.

---------------------

Quote:

apr., 29 at 14:28
Subject: Don't you want the money?

Hey buddy, you do realise that there's a payment of $2,500 for just filing in our registration form? Send it back to me and I can give you the $2,500.

Cmdr I. Gocha

---------------------

Quote:

apr., 29 at 15:14
Subject: Re: Don't you want the money?

DEAR COMMANDER IVAN GOCHA,

ATTACH FORM PLEASE WHEN YOU GET THE FORM I WILL SEND YOU INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET THIS FUND...AND THE REQUIRED AMOUNT TO RETURN TO THE PERSON WHO CONTACTED ME TO KILL YOU...I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE I AM WORKING A TERRORIST GROUP NOW IN AFRICA ..

MY REGARDS

O.S. KENNETH

---------------------

Quote:

apr., 29 at 15:33

Hey O,

Welcome to Certified Undercover Nasty Terrorists (C*U*N*T*).

The final part of your application is to send in a photograph of yourself. Please print out this attached document and photograph yourself holding it. Along with the photo, please send me your bank details so I may pay you. We shall then assign you your code name.

Cmdr I. Gocha.

---------------------

Quote:

apr., 29 at 16:48

Yo O,

I'm still awaiting your details so I can send your money. Send them along with the photograph holding our company name please. Our assisins are expected to be punctual.

Cmdr I. Gocha.

---------------------

Quote:

apr., 29 at 17:35

you told me to fill that form then i get $2500 USD and now you are asking me for my Photograph, why do you think i need money that much...why are you playing with my intelligence. you haven't done the first offer you are asking for another one, why will i send my photograph to you? you have not pay me for the first one i did ,here again you are asking for another one, pay me the first one i did then you get everything you are asking from me,don't trying to use me... I hate when somebody is too smart for liking....That is what will make me KILL YOU because you just play with my intelligence right now..YOU BETRAY my trust I HAVE IN YOU....if you know this is not a joke i will tell you how to send the money to me.then i know you out for a business stop trying to be an entrepreneurial in such a way is too dangerous because my LIFE is what i am giving ....I working with one Africa Terrorist....they didn't ask of photograph i only filled their forms and they get me payed and i know they are serious....are you ready to pay me now ?...get in-torch with me ASAP...

---------------------

Quote:

apr., 29 at 17:39

Hey O,

Yes I forgot to mention the photograph, I am sorry. Just send it to me now along with your payment details and I'll send that money to you, no problems brother. If another terrorist agency let you join without you giving them your photograph then I have to say they must be a joke of an organisation! You're far better off now that you're joining us instead. I trust you will kill every member of this other organisation for me soon? How many men are there? $5000 per confirmed kill.

Cmdr I. Gocha.

---------------------

Quote:

apr., 29 at 17:42

is he a passport photograph?

---------------------

Quote:

apr., 29 at 17:46

Yo O,

No, take a picture of yourself holding our company name, which I have attached for you. Hold in in the centre of your chest.

Cmdr I Gocha

---------------------

Quote:

apr., 29 at 17:51

I will think about it....i will get back to you...

---------------------

Quote:

apr., 29 at 17:53

Hi O,

Cool, brother. We need bloodthirsty, trained killers like you. What does the "O" stand for, brother?

Cmdr I Gocha

---------------------

[He sends a blank email]

---------------------

Quote:

apr., 29 at 19:38

You sent me a blank email, buddy...

---------------------

Quote:

apr., 30 at 5:16
Subject: Sup

Sup O,

How are ya today my brother? Are you ready to complete the registration process and claim your payment?

Cmdr I. Gocha

---------------------

Quote:

apr., 30 at 20:13
Subject: Hey

Hey O,

Our assisins don't take weekends off yaknow? Where are you? In future please do not stay out of contact for such long periods. We have your payment and your codename ready for you. Get in touch, agent.

Cmdr I. Gocha

---------------------

Quote:

apr., 30 at 22:21
Subject: Re: Hey

I WENT FOR A SERIOUS ASSIGNMENT, I WILL GET IN-TORCH TOMORROW...WITH THE REQUIREMENT...

---------------------

Quote:

may, 1 at 2:16
Subject: Re: Hey

Hi O,

Excellent. Catch ya later, buddy.

Cmdr I. Gocha

---------------------

Quote:

may, 1 at 15:28
Subject: PICTURE

AS REQUESTED BY YOU...THE PICTURES....SO WAS NEXT...SHOULD I SEND YOU AS REQUESTED IN THE EARLIER SPOKEN BY YOU?

I HAVE GOOD CONTACTS IN AFRICA THAT I NOW YOU WILL LIKE..

---------------------

Quote:

may, 1 at 22:00
Subject: Re: PICTURE

Hey O,

(What does the "O" stand for?) Thanks for sending the photos. Is this really you?

Cmdr I. Gocha

---------------------

Quote:

may, 1 at 22:46

YES...THAT IS ME, THAT O WAS A MISTAKE.....LET MOVE TO THE NEXT POINT ,I WAS EXPECTING YOU TO ASK ME HOW DO I GET MY PAY...YOU WHERE ASKING ME WHAT DOES THE O STAND FOR?....NOTHING WHEN IS THE PAY GOING TO-GET READY? SO THAT I CAN KNOW MY ASSIGNMENT...REPLY

---------------------

Quote:

may, 2 at 8:06

SOME TIME PEOPLE ARE NOT MELT TO BE TRUSTED ALL THEY NEED IS BLOOD AND FIRE....IF I DON'T GET MY MONEY TODAY, I WILL BE FORCE TO GO ON SUICIDE BOMBING,MAY BE PERHAPS YOU THINK YOU CAN PLAY WITH MY INTELLIGENT,I ASK YOU I DECIDED TO RESEND YOU THE SAME MASSAGE AGAIN TO PUT YOU TO REMEMBER ..............I SMELL DANGER AND BLOOD COMING TO YOU SOON ..........DON'T FUCK WITH .....

---------------------

Quote:

may, 2 at 16:46

Yo,

Agent, NEVER speak to your superior in this manner again. Do you understand? You work for ME. If you ever speak to me like this again I shall have you terminated.

Your Codename has been assigned. It is CAPTAIN GULLIBLE. In all future emails, you must sign off with this codename so I know it's really you.
Cmdr I. Gocha.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 2 at 18:09

HOW DO I GET THE PAYMENT ?

CAPTAIN GULLIBLE.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 2 at 18:33

Captain Gullible,

Send me your bank details.

Cmdr I. Gocha

---------------------

Quote:

may, 2 at 18:41
Subject: NEW ACCOUNT INFORMATION

DEAR COMMANDER IVAN GOCHA,

I WANT THE PAYMENT IN THIS ACCOUNT INFORMATION BELOW PLEASE SEND ME THE DEPOSITED SLIP....PLEASE THIS INFORMATION WILL NEVER BE CHANGE BY ME...TAKE NOTE...CAPTAIN GULLIBLE.

BANK NAMES:WELLS FARGO XX
SWIFTCODE:WFBXXXXX
NAME OF ACCOUNT:VICKY MXXX
ACCOUNT NUMBER:28621XXXXX
ROUTING NUMBER:5038XXXXX
BANK ADDRESS:XXX MONTGOMERY ST, SANFRANSCISO,CA94XXX USA

CAPTAIN GULLIBLE.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 2 at 19:35
Subject: Re: NEW ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Captain Gullible,

We just received a notice from the bank that there's a problem with the account you gave us. Do you have another account? Maybe one in your own name?

Cmdr I. Gocha

---------------------

Quote:

may, 3 at 17:49

I CAN NOT USE A PERSONAL ACCOUNT BASE ON THE NATURE OF JOB I AM DOING I WILL WANT YOU TO USE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER ...SIR
IF YOU ACCEPT THAT I WILL SEND YOU THE DETAILS INFORMATION.....SIR....I HOPE FOR A POSITIVE RESPONSE

CAPTAIN GULLIBLE.

---------------------

Quote:

3 may at 10:25

Captain Gullible,

If you want to be paid via WU then you will need to complete some additional security requirements.

Cmdr I. Gocha

---------------------

Quote:

3 may at 10:25

GO AHEAD......

---------------------

Quote:

3 may at 10:50

Sorry, who is this?

---------------------

Quote:

3 may at 18:44

CAPTAIN GULLIBLE.
Go ahead with the security check up....

CAPTAIN GULLIBLE.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 3 at 22:01

Captain Gullible,

You will need to send a short video of yourself, stating your real name, CODENAME and the name of our Organisation.

Cmdr I Gocha.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 3 at 22:42

IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN PAYING THE MONEY IS ALL LEFT TO YOU BECAUSE I HAVE DONE WHAT YOU TOLD ME TO DO....AT LEAST I HAVE SEND YOU MY PICTURE ACCORDING AS REQUESTED

---------------------

Quote:

may, 3 at 23:09

Sorry, who is this?

---------------------

Quote:

may, 3 at 23:13

CAPTAIN GULLIBLE

---------------------

Quote:

may, 3 at 23:17

Captain Gullible,

I didn't know it was you - there was no codename.

We have previously paid some agents via WU and they turned out to be men who we couldn't trust, so rules are in place. The money is here and ready for you, so you must either provide your personal bank account, or complete the security video as requested. We would like to have you as one of us as we are interested in these African contacts you said you could provide us with.

Cmdr I Gocha.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 3 at 23:22

Attention: Commander Ivan Gocha,

But if i can provide you my picture what else will i not do now..you are making this all thing look very difficult for me i gave you my picture as requested by you, you are asking for a video now please i am really interested on this but the way things are going i don't think i can carry on with this, is now left for you to play your part to make me trust you....and believe your words any way i don't think that money you want to give me or pay me will make me loose what have i will either go back and carry on with my previous assignment...

Thanks

MY HUMBLE REGARDS

CAPTAIN GULLIBLE.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 3 at 23:34

Captain Gullible.

The reason we ask for the video is so we know we can trust you. As I said, we had problems with agents that wanted to use WU in the past. You do not need to send a video if you provide your personal bank account. It's a matter of trust, you see. I know you understand - you're clearly a very intelligent man and we want you on our team. If you request a photograph of me, I will provide it.

Let us clear up a couple of issues, agent.

1: We know the photo you gave us is not you.
2: We know you lied about your location on your registration form.
3: We know that several hackers are monitoring you (they can't see us though).
4: Your assignment to kill me will never succeed. Our base is totally top secret and you do not know where it is.
5: We don't care that you lied about those things - we need agents who are good at lying and deception.
6: If you threaten me again, you will be sorry.
7: I personally want you as one of my agents. But there are rules we must follow. So either make a video or send your bank details and then smile, because you're about to be very rich.

Cmdr I Gocha.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 3 at 23:48

Dear Commander Ivan Gocha,
All what you said is truth but how do i trust you...i really want to work with you but now is very difficult to believe in you because, i want change...so if i give you my bank details hope you will not implicate me?...........I need a video from you telling me you will n't betray me...

CAPTAIN GULLIBLE.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 3 at 23:57

Captain Gullible,

You are forgetting who works for whom. You cannot make demands of me. But you do have my personal assurance that your bank details will be used for nothing other than to pay you. We destroy all records and burn the hard drives. We have no desire to implicate you in anything. Why would we do such a thing to our agents? That would be stupidity. The police are our enemies and they get nothing from us except bullets in the night.

Cmdr I Gocha.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 3 at 23:57

I WILL SEND YOU MY BANK DETAILS TO YOU FROM AFRICA WILL THAT BE ACCEPTED?

---------------------

Quote:

may, 4 at 0:03

Captain Gullible,

Yes, that is acceptable. Thank you, agent.

Cmdr I Gocha.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 4 at 0:08

please what is the meaning of the NASTY in the terrorist?

CAPTAIN GULLIBLE.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 4 at 0:15

Captain Gullible,

"Nasty" means horrible/mean/scary... that kind of thing.

Cmdr I Gocha.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 4 at 0:17

Good i like it.....but what is the amount you will send to me? $....

---------------------

Quote:

may, 4 at 0:19

Sorry, who is this?

---------------------

Quote:

may, 4 at 0:22

my account has being hacking into by some snorky boys,i want to find them and kill them...Good i like it.....but what is the amount you will send to me? $....

which you know of....after every last conversation i send to you i will end it with some thing very sensitive...

it is me CAPTAIN GULLIBLE.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 4 at 0:27

Captain Gullible,

Oh, it is you. Good. Without the codename it could have been anybody. The initial amount I will send is $2,500, plus the amount you were offered to kill me. What is the price on my head?

I know of these snorky boys. They are our enemies. Be careful of those guys, they are expert hackers. I also see another hacker watching you, Mr. Abrane from Nigeria. This man is known to us and we would like you to exterminate him. We are working on finding the snorky boys hideout.

Cmdr I Gocha.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 4 at 0:38

How did you know of this Mr Abrane? because they have.........The name of the other Hack is Feather McGraw

---------------------

Quote:

may, 4 at 0:40

Sorry, who is this?

---------------------

Quote:

may, 4 at 0:41

CAPTAIN GULLIBLE.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 4 at 0:46

Captain Gullible,

We know of him because we monitor all hack activity in certain regions. As our spy satellites orbit the planet, they scoop up all information regarding hack activity. As our satellite passed over Western and Central Africa this week, his activity was flagged to us and we have seen every email he has sent. We were able to see all of the hack activity of every account in Nigeria, Cameroon, Benin, Togo, Ghana & more. We can also see the regular activity of any email account we choose. We are everywhere.

You need to tell me what the price on my head is so I can add that to the $2500. And you need to remember to use your assigned codename.

Cmdr I Gocha.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 4 at 0:50

Dear Commander Ivan Gocha,

$50,000USD

CAPTAIN GULLIBLE

---------------------

Quote:

may, 4 at 0:54

Captain Gullible,

Hah! Only 50,000? Wow, what kind of amateurs want me dead? I thought the price on my head would be far higher than that. Well, OK. $52,500 USD total. It's all yours, agent. I would appreciate it if you gave me the name of the bastards that want me dead. I will pay you to exterminate them for me.

Cmdr I Gocha.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 4 at 0:58

Sir like i said after payment every information will be send to you....it suppose to be $500,000 but because i am working with you that is why i reduce 1 zeros...
$500,000.00
CAPTAIN GULLIBLE.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 4 at 0:59

Captain Gullible,

OK that's fair enough, agent. Send me the details for payment.

Cmdr I Gocha.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 4 at 1:03

Commander Ivan Gocha,

Please i will send it to you tomorrow please don't response to any other mails again because they might use my account to send you details....bye for today

CAPTAIN GULLIBLE.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 4 at 1:05

Captain Gullible.

OK. Sleep well, agent. I will need you well rested and strong for tomorrow. After I pay you, I want you to go on your first terrorist mission for me. Do you accept?

Cmdr I Gocha.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 4 at 17:14

Captain Gullible,

Good day to you. I trust you are well rested and ready to be paid? After you confirm you have received the money, I shall give you the details of your first mission for us. Glad to have you on the team, agent.

Cmdr I. Gocha.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 4 at 22:33

Captain Gullible,

Please respond, agent. Are you alive?

Cmdr I. Gocha.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 5 at 02:34
Subject: Respond

Captain Gullible.

Agent, please report. It is not acceptable for our agents to stay out of contact in this manner.

Cmdr I Gocha.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 5 at may, 5 at 14:21
Subject: Account Information

Commander Ivan Gocha,

Good day once again and i am sorry for the delay in response i went for a crucial assignment a senator gave to me,to destroy a man who betray him....and i am writing to stay away from those hacker not to see my conversation with you..this is my account information...As soon as i receive the first payment i will be set for the assignment. please be ensure when you are done with the payment send me the deposited slip/transaction slip scan and send to me confirmation..

Beneficiary
Name: EtiXXX NelXXX OroXXX
Beneficiary
Account Number:20304XXXXX
Bank Name: First bank of Nigeria Ltd
Bank Address: Samuel Asabia House, XXmarina Lagos P.O Box 52XX
Account Type USD.
Bank SortCode: 0112XXXXX
Bank Swiftcode: fbnXXXX.
Amount: $30,000

Beneficiary
Name:EtiXXX IruogXXXX
Beneficiary Account Number: 20304XXXXX
Bank Name:First Bank Of Nigeria ltd
Bank Address: Samuel asabia House, XX Marina Lagos P.O.Box 52XX Lagos nigeria
Account Type: USD
Bank Sortcode: 0112XXXXX
BankSwiftcode: FbnXXXX
$22,500

Make the payment like that into the two different account for it to be ease for me to withdraw, i need a positive answer..
My Regards
CAPTAIN GULLIBLE.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 5 at 14:23
Subject: Re: Respond

Please I send you a mail...Check.

Subject:Account Information

CAPTAIN GULLIBLE.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 5 at 20:12

I sent you a mail have you seen it...reply.....Account Information...........Good day once more....

CAPTAIN GULLIBLE.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 6 at 7:31

Commander Ivan Gocha
Why is the agent name captain gullible, meaning......................? and i have send the information you required if you have refuse to response,if you have terminated my appoint please kind inform me so that i move on with my life, and carry on with the other assignment....i sent you a mail...subject Account Information....reply

CAPTAIN GULLIBLE.

---------------------

[He emails me from a new account... etigheiruoghene1995 (at) yahoo.com ]

---------------------

Quote:

may, 6 at 07:31
Subject: Response

Commander Ivan Gocha,
I believe you will know the reason why i send you a mail from this email box, i try to hide our conversation but it seen to be as if you are refusing to response to my mail, please inform me if you have terminated my appointment at C.U.N.T that i desire to work for with my strength and every bit of my life, after you ask for the account i have given it to you through this mail but till this moment you have not response, if you have terminated my appointment because i gave you my personal Africa Account find just write so that i can lose interest, let's be mature here instead of you refusing my mail....but demand i an answer, hope you are still alive?
Thanks
My Humble Regard
CAPTAIN GULLIBLE

---------------------

Quote:

may, 6 at 17:08
Subject: Re: Response

Captain Gullible,

Thank you for getting in contact. I have been waiting for an email from you. I did not receive any other mails from you since you sent me your account details. I think those snorky boys have been deleting your emails from the other account. We are looking into this and we will find them.

I have no reason to terminate your appointment with C.U.N.T. You have shown yourself to be a trustworthy man and a hardened killer. We like you! Our accounts department is currently processing your payment, I am happy to say. Your first mission is being prepared also.

Regards,

Cmdr I. Gocha

---------------------

Quote:

may, 6 at 18:24

Commander Ivan Gocha,

Thanks for your response, when i will i be expecting the payment?

Kinds Regards
CAPTAIN GULLIBLE

---------------------

Quote:

may, 6 at 19:32

You can expect your payment on Monday. We have a huge amount of payments to send out to our agents worldwide. You will be assigned your mission then also. You will need some scoped grenades and an Anti-Aircraft pistol. I assume you have these items in your personal arsenal?

Cmdr I. Gocha

---------------------

Quote:

may, 6 at 22:23

Commander Ivan Gocha,
YES I DO BUT HOW SURE THAT I WILL GET THE PAYMENT ON MONDAY? I AM ALL SET FOR THE ASSIGNMENT.....
KINDS REGARDS

CAPTAIN GULLIBLE

---------------------

Quote:

may, 6 at 22:45

Captain Gullible,

I am positive you will get your payment. We pay our agents every Friday evening and they always have it in their accounts by the end of the business day, the following Monday. So don't worry.

Agent, you will also need a Ninja costume for this mission. Do you have one?

Cmdr I Gocha.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 6 at 23:01

Commander Ivan Gocha,
Yes, i have those costume already...please do me a favor i will need the deposited slip for the transaction. scan and send them to me thanks....
CAPTAIN GULLIBLE

---------------------

Quote:

may, 6 at 23:47

Captain Gullible,

Yes you will be sent that once I get it from the accounts department. Agent, I will need to see a picture of you wearing your ninja costume. I need to know it is the right kind. Send me this as soon as you can - preferably before Monday, as you will be unable to start your mission without the correct costume.

Thank you, agent.

Cmdr I. Gocha

---------------------

Quote:

may, 7 at 01:17
Subject: Hack

Captain Gullible,

We are picking up suspicious activity in some of your email accounts. The digital signature appears to belong to the snorky boys. I advise that you change all of your passwords immediately, agent. And get back to me about the ninja costume.

Cmdr I. Gocha

---------------------

Quote:

may, 7 at 18:34
Subject: Agent...

Captain Gullible,

I need your reply about the ninja costume ASAP.

Cmdr I. Gocha

---------------------

Quote:

may, 8 at 2:04
Commander Ivan Gocha <[email protected]>

Subject: Urgent.

Captain Gullible.

Respond, agent. Have the snorky boys killed you? Agent, if you are alive then you MUST report back to me quickly whenever I contact you.

Cmdr I. Gocha

---------------------

Now to see if he gets in contact today when his payment never goes through...

I am not a GAYSEXUAL bro.. Understand me, why you call me Gaysexual? - Sammie
if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
My fake document does not smell of vinegar - "Shu"
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer

Last edited by Toastypants on Sat May 14, 2016 9:17 am; edited 4 times in total
Padme

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love that he has experience in "suicide attacks" Very Happy

Quote:
Sexual preference: superb. <--HAHAHA

Fantastic modality, trophies, and bank accounts... etc.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found it very amusing that your character kept replying with "who is this?" each time the lad forgot to sign with his codename. Excellent way to chew up more time. This is a very gullible lad indeed.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome work toastypants!

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice. Classic trophy and piggies on top. Cool beans!

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice trophies Toastypants.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Doraemon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great trophies and awesome application form Laughing Willing to wear Ninja costume, he is a dangerous one!

Safari Mr. Alex second safari with maggiestail Ouagadougou - Kano
Safari Illuminati Agent L. Ekpoma - Lomé
Safari Illuminati Idiot Ekpoma - Lomé
Switzerland x 5 United Arab Emirates Nigeria Kenya South Africa United States x 7 Benin
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Textbook straight bait with twists-and hilarious to boot! Toasty, I salute you!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
rackingguy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A friend of mine just pointed out that he's from CUNnecticuT. Even more frightening!

"May i bring to your notice for the very last time that i will not in any way tolerate your bullshits with impostors you are dealing with From Nigeria."
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny stuff!! Great work!! Thumbs up

guy nawaaa for you oooh
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job!!!

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another excellent and highly amusing bait, Toasty. Piggies and a trophy, too! Thumbs up
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he came back...

Quote:

may, 9 at 12:47
Subject: Re: Urgent.

I will get in-torch to you soon keep everything in a low key...

---------------------

Quote:

may, 9 at 14:40
Subject: ATTENTION

Commander Ivan Gocha,
I am alive i went for a deadly mission that made me stay away from my mails, now i am back hope you are doing fine, i have notice my account has being hack by some suit hacker my mails are being monitor i and hope you know this, i find out it is my network that they hack, they are using key-logger so i will change the system and the network i am using and stop using some of the mails, Commander by now i want you to send me the deposited slip of the payment you did and my first assignment....

I await you your response be fast about this....i know they are monitoring my mails get to me as fast as possible....i am sorry for the late response.

CAPTAIN GULLIBLE.

---------------------

Quote:

may, 9 at 14:50
Subject: Account Information

Commander Ivan Gocha,
Good day once again and i am sorry for the delay in response i went for a crucial assignment a senator gave to me,to destroy a man who betray him....and i am writing to stay away from those hacker not to see my conversation with you..this is my account information...As soon as i receive the first payment i will be set for the assignment. please be ensure when you are done with the payment send me the deposited slip/transaction slip scan and send to me confirmation..

[He resends the bank details.]

Make the payment like that into the two different account for it to be ease for me to withdraw, i need a positive answer..
My Regards
CAPTAIN GULLIBLE.

---------------------

Quote:
may, 9 at 22:22
Subject: Re: Account Information

Captain Gullible,

I trust you have received your payment. Now I need to see your ninja costume.

Cmdr I. Gocha

---------------------

Quote:
may, 9 at 22:52

Commander Ivan Gocha,
please i want the deposited slip of the transaction because that is the only thing that will make me believe that the payment was made..Thanks

Kind Regards
CAPTAIN GULLIBLE

---------------------

Quote:
may, 10 at 23:06

Captain Gullible.

Our agents do not usually ask for transaction slips, but since you're new I shall forgive this insult to me. I will not forgive such insolence a 2nd time, however. Take note.

I have attached the transaction slip for you. I had to go to the trouble of asking the accounts department to forward it to me, and my tea went cold while I was doing so. You owe me a warm cup of tea.

Now I must see your ninja costume. Agent - you keep ignoring me when I ask about it. This is not advisable.

Cmdr I. Gocha

[I attach a large fake .JPG file that I made at http://www.fakefilegenerator.com , named appropriately]

---------------------

Quote:
may, 10 at 01:28

Commander Ivan Gocha
Please i will send you my photo on the ninja costume but the file can not be open here in my system, i don't know was wrong here , please can you use other means to send me the deposited slip, just snap an resend again because i have my costume photos here with me, i am ready to send it to you as soon as i see the deposited slip....
kind Regards
CAPTAIN GULLIBLE.

---------------------

Quote:
may, 10 at 01:41

Captain Gullible.

I have attached another snap of it. Please stop asking me to do these silly things. I am a very busy man, as you well know.

Agent, we need to clear something up, it seems. You work for me, so when I ask you for something, you give it to me. Do you understand? I have paid you $52,500 between 2 bank accounts. I have done my part. Now you must do as instructed. Show me the costume.

Cmdr I. Gocha.

---------------------

if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
may, 10 at 08:48
Subject: MISSION URGENT

Commander Ivan Gocha,
please sir,I forwarded the deposited slip to the bank they could not open the deposited slip, Sir i am here looking like a fool, they only way my accountant will know they made the transaction is true the deposited slip, I am sorry for the delay of my ninja costume , i know by you must be angry but please be patience and do what i ask for, like i told you i am a loyalist to the core serve to die on duties, help me on this take the file to scanning machine covert it to pdf file and resend to me, if you can do that please instruct your secretary, as i await your response....Thank once more because i see your sincerity and trust in your dealing then i will be ready to die to protect my boss if this can scale through thanks in anticipation..
CAPTAIN GULLIBLE.

---------------------

Quote:
may, 11 at 02:23
Subject: Re: MISSION URGENT

Captain Gullible,

You are testing my patience. Can't you go to the bank and check your account balance? if you are unable to open simple JPG files on your computer, I suggest you do a virus scan. What anti-virus software do you run? Are you using a private computer or a public one in a cafe? I have scanned it a THIRD TIME for you, and attached as a PDF.

Agent, I am in charge of this terrorist organisation. This kind of grunt work is beneath me. I have never, not once been asked for a transaction slip before by one of my agents. They just go to the bank like a normal person and they can see how much money they have. Agent, I think you may have lied to me about your identity (again). Tell me the truth.

And send me the photo of the fucking ninja costume or I shall be forced to reclaim your payment from the account I paid it into - yes I have the power to do that.

Agent, do not make me angry.

Cmdr I. Gocha.

---------------------

Quote:
may, 11 at 09:15

Commander Ivan Gocha,

i know you thought i am a dummy i have gone to the bank to check the account till this very moment i have see no reflection of your deposited money on it, i also try to access the file but the pdf could not open.
On a normal circumstance file of that such is suppose to be lets than 2MB or so but your is up to 10mb that is why i doubt the transaction so if you want me to believe you, you have to call me and tell me the bank you use to make the payment, state every details of the transaction, i will send you my Africa cell number +234909854XXXX i will advise you to call me then you can assign more mission to me. I await your prompt response.

CAPTAIN GULLIBLE.

---------------------

Quote:
may, 11 at 09:33

Captain Gullible,

If I thought you were a dummy, I would not have asked you to join C.U.N.T.S. I only hire intelligent killers, not dummies. The reason the file is large is because we only use UMHD scanners (Ultra Mega High Definition). I know such technology has not found its way to Africa yet.

And of course there was no money in the account - I told you I was going to reclaim the payment, and I did. Your refusal to show me your ninja costume angered me. So I have taken back your payment until you do as instructed. I shall send it back to you after you do this.

Cmdr I. Gocha.

---------------------

Quote:
may, 11 at 10:25

Commander Ivan Gocha,
At first i know you have not made any payment to the account, that is why i ask you to send the deposited slip, i thought you are sensitive now i know you want to play with my intelligent, first you ask for my pictures i gave them to you and i fill the fucking form,let me inform you, i have money from other assignment i have engage on...i am close to you if you think you are more smart i will tell you i am more wiser, for this art i refuse you to be my boss, because you are not man of your words impatient man, i can not work with you, i am not afraid to kill and i can not put a ninja costume or mask my face to kill or fight a war only coward do that and i believe you just told lie about the technology there is nothing you can find in your country that i can not get in Africa their...stop fooling yourself and prove you are the boss Commander Ivan Gocha, stop telling lie that you made payment on friday and withdraw it on money for international transaction for that alone show me that you are lair and not a man of your word...if you want me to believe you....simple make the payment i will call my accountant and send them the teller... i gave you my roam number you can call if really you are not fooling yourself..

CAPTAIN GULLIBLE.

---------------------

Quote:
may, 11 at 12:22

Captain Gullible.

How dare you threaten me. You are not more wiser than me. You didn't even know about UMHD scanners. If you were so wiser, you would know that UMHD technology is Black Ops technology. Clearly, you have no idea about secret tech.

You are not near me. You do not know where I am. Tell me where you think I am, Mr. Wiser. You can't, because you're a liar. You are not getting that payment sent back to your account until I see the costume. And if you threaten me once more, I will have you vaporized from space. I have a spy satellite monitoring you. Don't forget that. I also know that you were not on any mission. NEVER lie to me again.

---------------------

Quote:
may, 11 at 20:36

Commamnder Ivan Gocha,
I don't think i can work with a man who can not stand by his word, i have the ninja costume here with me but i will not send you such picture until you agreed to make the payment and i have confirm the payment....Thanks

CAPTAIN GULLIBLE.

---------------------

Quote:
may, 12 at 06:33
Captain Gullible,

You already signed a contract with C.U.N.T. You are honour bound by that. If you break your contract, we will exterminate you. You are a disgusting liar. I know you do not have a ninja costume. You already admitted you would never wear one.

Think carefully about your next move, Captain Gullible. Don't you want your money?

Cmdr I. Gocha.

---------------------

Quote:
may, 13 at 17:34

FUCK OFF

---------------------

Quote:
may, 13 at 18:13

Sorry, who is this?

---------------------

...and I think we are done here. Please move to finished baits Smile

Last edited by Toastypants on Sat May 14, 2016 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved to Publish Your Work....

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some good Trophies and a lot of work and investment by the Lad. Well done, TP!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic