SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Eric and Franklin arrive in Maiduguri, Nigeria (pg 12)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh there will be still be opportunities....just not for Moses....

I am sure Mr L could use another voice to continue to bait the lads. Certainly as I pointed out above, they could be manipulated into moving by Dan Hamilton. The insurance for the package is in Betty's name of course, and if Betty dies...

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a good idea dementedman, when Moses arrives in Niamey I'll try to give him a call just to check in and see how he's doing.

Yeah I am hoping that if I phase Moses out I can still keep them interested and go for yet another safari down the line. Hopefully the CEO of GPS is a no-nonsense guy who can take care of this once and for all!

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still wondering which of those two is in charge.

usually, it's the higher ranking lad, who acts as the receiver of something. this would mean, that eric was his underling and ran home, while franklin remained in maiduguri.

but in this case, everything is possible, for example eric in charge, and ordered franklin to stay in maiduguri.

is franklin actually aware, that he has to go the first 1000km within the borders of nigeria?

by the way, do you have different mail addresses from both lads? I really can't imagine anything worse for them than having them seperated. not just by 2000km, but that they don't like each other anymore, because each one of them thinks that the other one is a betrayer.

divorcing them could also mean, that franklin does a simple calculation: not sharing the package is much more profitable than sharing it Wink

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I can tell that he is really losing trust and patience with Moses.

I wonder why??

Laughing

Fortunately the CEO will fix everything.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This has been such a great bait and two wonderful safaris. Like Rober H, I have been pondering the dynamics between the two lads. However, there may still be a chance to reawaken their interest in the beat-up parcel, which will mean much more fun for us and more adventures for them. Looking forward! Very Happy
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If indeed this saga may be coming to a close, perhaps GPS can offer a cash settlement. The most expeditious way to do that, of course, would be for GPS to do a bank transfer. Closing a few bank accounts controlled by the lads' friends and family might be a nice finishing touch. Very Happy oink! oink!

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Eric and Franklin are buddies and are on the same rank in the scamming world (low). No way Eric would have come along on for 2 months in Cote d Ivoire and another month in Nigeria if he had the power to just send little Franklin to do it.

Franklin rambles and sputters on...

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

I received you mail and i cannot understand what you are saying that
you will deliver the package to the CEO GPS for you not to
loose your position, after we risk our lives with our money all the
way from Cote d Ivorie to Nigeria. Don't forget that you informed us
that GPS Head office has approved and ordered you to reimbursed
us all our expenses back immediately
you deliver the package to us. We
noticed that you have change your mind not to deliver the package to
us as they ordered you, after we saved your life and the package out
from those evildoers that tried steal the package from you by force.

I am so glad you said that you will surrender the package to the CEO
of the GPS company and I believe that the CEO you are talking
about will be one of the founder of Secure Network Inc. It means that
the package is safe in GPS company. I am surprised why you
decided to surrender the package to the CEO of the GPS while
Brother Dan wife sister Betty is seriously down at the hospital bed
thinking of their package GPS delivered wrong address and make
sure you explain all that has happened including sworn statement we
signed with your head office in the united state.

Please make sure that you hand over the package to the GPS
company as you said, because the package was sent insured and they
paid the insurance fee
. We assured them that we are going to get
package, before you change your mind and we also swear to God that we
will be transparent to Brother Dan Hamilton and his wife sister Betty
since they make up their minds to help the orphans in Ghana.

We also told Brother Dan Hamilton that we will update him once we
receive the package successful from the GPS company. We noticed
everything that is happening now through your emails since we left
Abuja up to Damaturu, but we decided to followed you anywhere you go
to make sure that we fulfilled our promised to Brother Dan and his
wife than to betrayed them, as we assured Brother Dan and his wife
sister Betty not to worry about the package, we will make sure that we
get the package back to Ghana.

As the case maybe, they have to go back to the GPS office where
they sent the package to confirmed if their package is still with the
GPS eTrack company, because we didn't receive any package from you
talk less of our expenses we spent on our failed trips the GPS
promised to reimbursed us.

God in heaven knows what is happening in the package and I strongly
believe that he will help me get money as i decided to go back to
Ghana and i explained to Mr Eric what I passed through on the package
when he was not around to understand that is not my fault, because he
surprised how you change your mind when we have lost our money and
both of our parents.

We will be waiting for the good news from GPS or from Brother
Dan Hamilton.

Lots of talk about those reimbursement funds... certainly the CEO of GPS is going to reevaluate the payment once Moses tells him about all that these boys have been through...

Quote:
Hello Mr Franklin,

I am now in Niamey. I will be meeting with the CEO tomorrow. People are telling me he is very mad at me right now.

I am frustrated with how this has all turned out. It seems like I tried very hard and did everything I could to get you the package but for some reason you were never able to meet with me even when I tried my very best to be accommodating.

Yes, the company has agreed to reimburse you for your trip to Cote d Ivoire and to Abuja. Now that you have traveled to Maiduguri I would hope that the company will reimburse you for the additional expenses you have spent. I will ask the CEO about that tomorrow when I meet with him.

They are going to want good documentation of your trip. I hope you kept receipts you have acquired throughout your journey? Also I would recommend that you take lots of pictures documenting your journey from now on. Take many pictures of yourself in locations that indicate the city that you are in so that when I submit a report it will be very clear and understood that you traveled a long way from Ghana to get the package.

When I meet with the CEO tomorrow I will explain everything to him and ask him how we should proceed.

I did not hear from you in nearly 24 hours. Where are you located now? Are you still in Maiduguri? And where is Mr. Eric? Is he still back in Ghana?

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shouldn't be too hard to drag this out. First thing to do is to play up their hopes of insurance money, but of course that requires sworn statements, death certificates, etc., not to mention a trip to Niamey to sign for the money.

Once in Niamey, it can be explained to them that the insurance claim is actually voided because it was only related to the loss of the package - and the package isn't actually "lost", so insurance doesn't apply. Twisted Evil

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like the company needs a complaints resolution department. As I recall, that was a big part of what got the Turd so deep into that bait.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I like those ideas. They are probably going to need a few weeks of "rest" before venturing out on yet another safari (considering Franklin isn't even home yet Twisted Evil )... i think a complaints department would keep them busy during that time. Especially when the CEO offers them an additional $10k for their troubles...

Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad you like the ideas. Complaints department is definitely the way to go. An updated sworn statement, and when they mention the death, we can hint at a special rider that is on the insurance policy related to death or serious injury as a result of the trip...I will also be interested to see how they react to the request of their receipts.

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

if your lads love to talk on the phone, I may know the best complaints department employee around.

sweet poison.

she does a hell of a job as western union complaints department employee at scammer saturday. and it never ends well for the lads Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It simply amazes me how polite little Franklin is after all the sh*t I've put him through:

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Thank you for your response and your understanding in this matter. I
also thank you for your efforts to safeguard the package intact, we
appreciate your efforts a lot.
But we tried our possible best to make
sure that we sort out this issue once and for all. It seems like you
changed your mind not to deliver the package to us, because all the
wrong addresses you gave to us doesn't show any effort that we are
going to get the package from you easily the way you gave us the
addresses where to locate you.

To be honest! I'm inside bus traveling to Kano state at the moment,
before i will enter another bus to Lagos state and continue my journey
to Ghana. We frustrated a lot this time around and risk our lives so
much at this second trips, because we don't actually know what is
happening in northern parts of Nigeria.

I want you to understand that we don't have any documentation proofs
that we fly on air to Nigeria or lodges in a good hotel talk less of
our feeding at this point, because we are managing ourselves with the
little money that we borrowed from people and friends to be following
you anywhere you told us
to come and meet you to sort out this issue
without any inconveniences and you will reimbursed us back our
expenses as the GPS promised.

Please understand the major reason why we followed you to anywhere you
told us to come and meet you to sort out this issue once and for all,
so that you will go back home peaceful to take a good care of your
family and we also go back to Ghana peaceful and do what Brother Dan
and his wife sister Betty sent us to do and pay our debts back without
any inconveniences. But we couldn't understand exactly whats changed
your mind at the end of our suffering for over four months now.

I hope you will understand me at this point, because the only evidence
we've at hand now is the pictures you told us to snapped in any city
we arrived and God in heaven knows what we all have passed through in
this package.

I look forward to hear from you

Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just hoping this doesn't fall off of page 1...any word Mr L?

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just been camping for the past 4 days so I've been ignoring little Franklin...

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

How are you doing? I hope all is well with you over there. I am
writing to inform you that i just arrived in Lagos state safety and i
will start my journey to Ghana before weekend by God grace
. Please
update us on the development on the package and where the package is
at the moment, so that we will know exactly what to tell Brother Dan
Hamilton and his wife at this point.

I am waiting for your response, if it's needed to copied Brother Dan
Hamilton your previous massages you sent to us to understand that we
have not yet receive the package from you, because we gave them all
the assurance that we are going to get the package from GPS
amicably and they are so worried why you have not deliver the package
to us as they directed you.

I want you to understand me at this point, because we cannot keep
silent while we've not receive the package from GPS company. We
assured Brother Dan Hamilton and his wife sister Betty to calm down
that we are going to get the package from the GPS amicably and
inform them to know when we finalize with the GPS company.

We also promised Brother Dan Hamilton and his Wife that we will be
honest and transparent to them whenever we receive the package from
you, because they have ordered you to deliver the package to us as the
right people they sent the package to. We also waiting for the GPS to reimbursed us our expenses as they promised us without
inconveniences.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards.

Mr Franklin Obi, that singed a sworn statement

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Good evening!!!
How are you doing? I have not heard from you for sometimes now, what
is going on? I am worried why you kept silent to my emails, after we
took all the risks and frustrated on the package because of the wrong
delivery. You also wrote an email to us that you will surrender the
package to the CEO of GPS and direct them to make necessary
arrangements with us on how to complete the delivery without any
inconveniences.

I think so much why you didn't complete the delivery in Maiduguri,
because you told us that this package will be in your care until you
deliver it to us and you also said that you most deliver the package
to us personal. We tried our best to saved your life and the package
as we promised you for you to deliver the package to us without any
inconveniences.

We appreciate your efforts to safeguard the package, when the devil
planned to steal the package from you
and we are thanking you so much
for the good news that you have been given to us. But i couldn't
understand the reason why you kept silent to my emails, while Brother
Dan Hamilton and his wife are so worried to hear a good news from both
of us about the package.

I am totally stranded here in Lagos state at moment, because of delay
of the delivery. I want you to understand that no reason will make you
to ignore our emails, because you informed us to come to your office
in Abuja Nigeria for the package that the GPS has agreed to
reimbursed us our expenses to Cote d Ivoire and to Abuja
. Please
understand that we did not supposed to stress or frustrated again in
this package, after we put hand written in paper and singed a sworn
statement with the GPS company.

I contacted Mr Eric and cried with a loud voice Laughing for him to understand
the current situation i'm facing in Lagos state now
, so that he can
help me out of this condition at the moment. Please remember that you
told us that the GPS Headquarter in the United States has
granted approval for the reimbursement of $8,280 dollars, our expenses
to Korhogo with the estimated costs of our traveled to Abuja. But now
that we have traveled up to Damaturu northern part of Nigeria.

I hope that the GPS company will reimburse an additional
expenses we have spent, because we don't have good documentation to
proved our journey expenses with the pictures you told us to snap in
the cities we traveled because of the package.

Please update us the situation of things there and let us know how
long it will take the GPS to deliver the package to us and
reimbursed us our expenses as they promised, because Brother Dan
Hamilton is waiting for us to update him about the package and we
always pray to God to protect you and the package.

Stay safe.

Moses had his meeting with the CEO, and it did not go well...

Quote:
Hello Mr. Franklin,

I am sorry for the late reply. I have been crying and crying for days now. I met with Dennis Rodman, the CEO of GPS and it did not go well. He yelled at me and told me I was a fool and not fit to be a Regional Manager. I tried to explain everything that had happened in Korhogo with Randy and Bahbango and Uzumbo and Abuja and Maiduguri but he just kept yelling and yelling at me. I was demoted to the lowest level in the company, night shift as a Parcel Sorter. I am getting my salary nearly cut in half! My wife says that she is going to leave me and she will not sleep with me anymore because no man can support a family on the salary of a lowly parcel sorter.

I have just been crying for days. It's just not fair!

Mr Franklin, where are you now? What do you mean that you are stranded in Lagos? Have you not gotten back to Ghana yet?

The CEO Dennis Rodman has taken control of your parcel. He said that he will be contacting you shortly to complete delivery and to discuss your reimbursement of $8,280.

Moses

lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic!..

clapping bow_down bow_down

We understand RL and all but Please don't leave us hanging so long!! It's like a good book your reading and then you misplace it.. agony!
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the update, nice to see he's still hooked..

^^ And lighten_up is right, you left us stranded, and we were all stress and frustrated. I almost cried out with a loud voice due to the situation..

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never thought I would ever want to be Dennis Rodman, but I would love to get on the phone and torture these guys.

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

stredded in lagos.

that's not usual Twisted Evil

I really don't believe, that eric is going to help him. the connection between the two is fragile at best Twisted Evil

maybe, eric just swallowed the loss, and went home, whereas franklin is still hooked. so, he should not expect any help from eric.

xorgorg
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, but Franklin clearly started to be less trusting towards Moses by the end. But maybe he suspected Moses of fraud, but not of the fact that there is no package, of course.

Lad on the seriousness of his business:
"Understand that you are dealing with the bank and not a market woman or man seller".

Last words:
"I thank for the embarrassed that you gave to me today for the last time in your life. You did not send any penny. As a matter of fact no Money Gram will give you such code that you sent to me. 2288477k. it’s not done any where. Please I beg you with the name of the Lord, Never you send me email any more."
loopylou
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he should send in a video of himself crying in a loud voice, stredded in Lagos, to the GPS office Smile
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's fibbing. There's no way a loud voice came out of that itty bitty body. A strangled whine maybe... Smile

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

πŸ† courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It does appear that Franklin and Eric may have had a bit of a falling out. I guess 3 months on the road might have had something to do with that... and apparently he remains straneded in Lagos.

More from Franklin:

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Thank you for your response and I'm very sorry for the things you are
facing at moment. I was totally confused why you have not been
responding to my emails, after we took all the risk because of the
wrong delivery and spent all our money to make sure we sort out this
issue amicably and bring the package back to Ghana.

I want you to understand that it is not the will of God for we all to
passed through difficulties in this package
, those evildoers planned
evil to kill we all and steal the package from us by force. But the
almighty God saved our lives and the package, because our hearts are
clean and you are innocent. we appreciate your efforts to safeguard
the package, because we don't know what might happen if sister Betty
hear that the package is lost.

I contacted Mr Eric and explained to him exactly what i am passing
through here in Lagos state to help me, so that i will travel back to
Ghana. He complained to me that he has spent a lot of money in our
failed trips, because of the package and he don't have any money at
hand now, because they just buried his late father few days ago.

I want you to understand the major thing that frustrated me at this
point, because of the bad news i heard from brother Dan Hamilton that
his wife sister Betty is seriously down at the hospital thinking about
the package. I tried my best to use all the money they gave to me for
transportation back Ghana to make sure i get the package from you in
Maiduguri, before you change your mind not to deliver the package to
me.

I wrote to brother Dan Hamilton to advise sister Betty that she will
not die, because God has already use them to provide a package to the
orphans in Ghana and God will watch sister Betty's heart and the
hearts of the orphans she is caring for to keep her alive. Please try
and explain to Mr Dennis Rodman, the CEO of GPS to understand
how serious and critical her illness is at the moment, so that he will
not delay anymore. We'll be waiting for your update to know how long
it will take the GPS to deliver the package to us and make sure
you give the CEO of the GPS our contacts e-mail address to
contact us and direct us on how to complete the delivery without any
inconveniences, because sister Betty is seriously want to hear a good
news from us about the package.

I am seriously in prayer here and i can see the hands of God upon me
here in Lagos state
. I strongly believe that God has watched how this
package had stressed us and frustrated me to provide the good
Samaritan that will help me for transportation back to Ghana, before
next week by God grace.

I look forward to be hearing from you soonest.

Regards.

Mr Franklin, that singed a sworn statement.

Finally, the CEO of GPS sends Franklin an email asking for clarification on all that has happened:

Quote:
And a good day to you sir!

My name is Dennis Rodman, I am the CEO of GPS Shipping Company, currently stationed in Niamey, Niger.

I was given your email by Mr. Moses Malone. Am I speaking with Mr. Franklin Obi?

It has come to my attention that a Mr. Moses Malone has been attempting to deliver a parcel to you for some time now, many months to be exact.

This is the first I am hearing of this, but from what he has told me I must offer you my sincerest of sincere apologies for the harshness of conditions you have been put through. Mr. Malone is being dealt with accordingly. This poor customer service will not stand!

Please sir, if you would oblige me by giving me more details about this recent delivery attempt. Why were you unable to collect the parcel in Bouake as originally intended back in January? Am very confuse by what I heard from Mr. Malone, but I would like to hear the entire story directly from the buffalo's mouth, so to speak.

I await your response in regards to my inquiries of this matter of the utmost importantness.

Dennis Rodman
GPS CEO

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Rodman is a no nonsense sort of a guy isn't he? Let's see how long that lasts once the curse of the package kicks in Very Happy

Meanwhile poor stredded Franklin has been cast aside like an old boot by Eric. This bait just keeps on giving Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

πŸ† courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't wait to hear the tail of woe. One thing is for sure though, Franklin will have to go to Niamey, or maybe Rodman can be kind and offer to meet him in Maiduguri again.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic