SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 2: Hector's Grand Tour: GOLDEN PITH AWARD pg 10

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Longboarder
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's amazing how the cast of characters continues to evolve in Heturd's life. I really like the relationship that he's forming with Isaac. I've thought of a few ideas-
1.-Isaac stabbed another kid with scissors, and is now on the run from the law. Maybe he can come live with him?
2.-Isaac gains online access to some of his wealthy father's online bank accounts, and wants to buy Hecturd first-class tickets to come and visit him in Brooklyn.
3.-Isaac wants to convert to Christianity or Islam, and can ask Hekkie for advice.
4.-Isaac's parents find his emails to Hectoast about circumcision and genitalia, and assume the he is a child predator, and now THEY are going to track him down and kill him.

BTW- I can't read Walid's emails anymore.... they give me a headache. Mad
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Issac followed Hectors advice to suck up to his dad and the rabbi to get the scissors back. Also got a package of matches from "some guy" at the playground.

Quote:
Hi moishe! you were rite! I talk to rabbi and dadd and told them i was sorry i did some of the bad things. they gave me back the scizsors but not tha matches! but I got n ew matches anywai from a guy at the playgrund. thanks for sayin i have talent! did you u know I can burn my name in the grasses? I call it fire art. but cant do it becuz we had snow, meybe when snow go away I can do again. it is fun! I can sho uy how! I want ot make fire art with uyour name too! That way I can didicate it to my fayvorite friend in the werld. thanx for sayin nice things to me mosihe l like u a lot. the girl in black lipstick in school seems sad when i sey yur nasme tho. meybe u both had a fite? hop u both hav nicer time. i goen to see Mr Epstien wen he is back. I show othar kids ur email and some like it a lot. some sey u like me best. that tru Moishe? meybe if I sav my allowensas a lot I can visiet u somedey! That wud rock!

from ur buddy Issac

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Epstein shot off a quick message to confirm Hector's IP.

Uncle E wrote:
So Moishe, it's wonderful what you're doing with the kids I'm hearing, that Isaac they're telling me no longer he's like a snail what's inside a shell so mazel tov.

You're moving to South Africa I'm told, very soon? Oy, this I'll believe when I'm seeing it with my eyes.

Moishe wrote:
No south africa uncle, There is gay spy with rhodes, he always fuck thing up not me.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.215.240.1<br>Originating ISP: City Net Telecom<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Egypt<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Shocked
Uncle wrote:
Eh, the faygelah's schtupping who what now? What you're talking about Sonny it should stop you being with your loving Uncle and loving brother Walid? Oy vey, such a pain in the kopp always you're giving me with you write these vague messages. In plain English say it, like your Yonkel does. And while we're talking, where you're at now?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Is Hector safari'ng himself? Next thing you know he will come to the US.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he is writing to the kids again awww...um yeah. Actually I am slightly disturbed and yet not surprised. The lonely semi goth girl continues to write to her crush who spurned her.

Quote:
thanksgiving came and went, but it doesn't bring happiness. You never state why you leave for so long except for your mission. always with a mission. Never once did you tell what your mission was. You pray for me? That is nice, I don't wish for prayers though. I just want to know if you share my affection. I have a crush on you moishe. I cannot recycle my heart as though it is a can of alumenum. For it is my flesh and flesh cannot be crumpaled and reforged into a new shiny trinket. My anger can fade and wane in time: it is not life or death. though death of my heart maybe a different sotry alas.

A lot of the kids say their greetings and cheers and stuff. Yeh they like you a lort. they all ask for 'when is moishe giving us a book?'. Don't hurt them as you hurt me. I used send poetry and you did not even acknowledge anything. Do you even like me as I like you Moishe? I desire so much more and yet find myself left in shadow. Help me find resolution, Moishe Moskovitz. I wantt o feel again like I used to.

Lazy bastard wrote:
Quote:
Who is this?

Quote:
Sad that makes me sad more and more. we have talk many times Sad issac gave me the password. now you don't even know who I am, now dejection and rejection all at once.. Just a girl who had a crush on you Moishe. you don't even remember me. I try to mend my heart but tha fact i am not even remembered brings forth more sorrow. Sad( I guess you wish me to stop writing you then?

Quote:
Is that you sally?

Thanks for naming her Bo! :
Quote:
No, sadly you have asked me this before. Moishe, it is me Miriam. You have totally forgot me haven't you?
I am just like tears in the rain. Forgotten as though I never existed. My tears shall flow like water.
I am going to listen to Kanye for a bit, I want to listen to some angry music for awhile.

Hector replied with something I was not expecting! Dirty old Pedo!!!
Quote:
Dearest Miriam,
My apologies,sincere and heart felt apologies to you Mariam.
I did not forget you totally honey, i recon with names,lot of names, i
picture you in my mind, each time you write to me, it got to directly
in my heart. You do exist in my mind honey, i swear.Forgive me, i have
have affections for you too
, i was jsut trying to check if you are one
rel one
so what is going on? how is your studies? Are oyu doing well?
so what is going on? how is your studies? Are oyu doing well?
Isacc said you are mad at me? okay today is 1st of december, lets put
our diffirences aside and start anew, okay?
Love,
moishe

---------

Hector continues with Issac, including encouraging him to continue arson:

Quote:
Thanks for wirting back, i much appreciate it.good buddy.
One instruction: give other kids the password, let them right to me
too, i love everyone, i am peopels man.
As regards the black lip girl, i do no have a fiht with her, i forget
her, she just told me, i will write to her, I want everybody to be in
my welcome party. I love everyone Isaac, it is better to make lots of
good friends than enemies.
I like the fire art thing, it is interesting, someday we will do it
together, that is so cool with me.

Moishe

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am opening a new Hecturd Thread. This oen has become long and unwieldy, so, as we move Hector forward in his miserable life, we will have to develop a new thread.

This has been the most fun I have had in baiting, and I look forward t continuing it in the new thread.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Doc: When you get it going, please add a link to the new thread to your post, then I'll lock this one. --bo

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In bo's absence, I'm locking this epic 200 page thread, which is continued here. The adventures of Hector are far from over. Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved to Greatest Hits 2nd May 2016

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic