SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

There's Something About When Mal Met Mary

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

'Twas the middle of March, when Mary Ann waltzed into Mal's life...

Quote:
Hello, This is Miss Mary Ann,I just came across your profile, I want a serious relationship for real, My yahoo id is [email protected], You can send me an email or add me to ur yahoo messenger list, So that we can chat and share pics as we know each better, Thanks

What could Mal do but reply politely?

Quote:
I'm a tad boggled that you'd be interested in someone twice your age, but hey... Where are you and where are you from?

A wall of text ensued.

Quote:
Good morning my dear friend, how are you doing today? I hope you have a wonderful night? My name is Mary Ann Bradford,I came from United Kingdom, I speak German and English, I am a medical doctor, single woman and God fearing person, I weight at 65 kg and 182 centimeters tall, I am a caring lady with good heart, I drink a little, like wine and whiskey.
I am responsible, active, loving, caring, sharing, kind hearted, warm, accommodating, compassionate, tolerant, laid back type, outgoing, welcoming people Generally, I like to sing, write poems, listening to music, swimming, playing basketball, watching TV, Movies Going to GYM and comedies, and training, I love public intimacy and want a good man with a good heart, one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is complete, Treated, age or color difference do not matter to me at all Because age is just like a number, as long as he loves me, I want a relationship that will last forever will not fade and no matter what happen, I like to treat my man with respect, loyalty, adore him, treat him like a king, why i need a man Because I feel 2 people can make things worthwhile, it's always good to have a shoulder to lean on.

Mal replied at not so great a length, and mimicking the Ladette's own style in the first paragraph.

Quote:
That was quite an infodump - I'll give you just a few details to start with, I don't want to overload you.
My name is Malcolm Reynolds, I came from the United States, I speak English and French, I am retired United States Marine, single man and atheist, I’m 182 lbs and 6’3” tall, a decent man who’s seen the best and worst of people, I drink a little, like beer and whiskey.
I'll write back soon, honey.

Looks like Mary-Ann likes Mal, with emoticons to prove it!

Quote:
Hello Malcolm [lovestruck*:-* kiss*: lovestruck],
Good morning my dear. I'm sure you had a good night sleep? I had a very busy day today and that is why I am responding to your message lately. I'm glad you liked the message I sent to you and I look forward to a bright and happy match with you here. Thank you very much for the detailed message that you sent to me and for all that you told me about you and am very happy to contact you. You really are an interesting man and I must say you're my kind of man i want and I believe our meeting by this means will open the doors of blessings and happiness in our lives.
It is true that we have not seen each other yet, but I want you to know that I came to you because my instinct led me to you. I want you to know that our meeting through this medium is not by chance or by accident, but fate brought us together so that we may be able to find happiness and companionship we are looking in relationships. All I want from you is your love and I offer you my commitment, my time, my hope for the future, a shoulder to cry on, a smile to lift you up, one arm to give you strength, under all the evils , and a kiss to inspire you. I offer you my heart and all I have to give. I offer you a life of love.
I believe we can do it together, I believe we can find love where you least expect, you should not give up on love so easily, there is a saying that when you run away from love, love will find you. I also look for an end to my loneliness and I think it can only happen with someone who is honest, caring, safe and reliable. I do not look for a short-term relationship, I want a relationship that endures. I think the basis of the relationship I want is happiness. I have expectations of this relationship and hope that it will be a successful one. I've been through a lot to know what's good for me and what to do and what not to do.
Kiss,
Mary Ann [lovestruck*:-* kiss*: lovestruck]

Well ain't that precious!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now this might repel some girls, or it might not...

Quote:
You called me "interesting" - interesting choice of words! I've been in two wars and a police action and I have the scars and the kills to prove it. That sort of history can appeal to some girls - I recall a lass named Julie, a cute little blonde babe, but as shallow as a puddle; she liked to show me off as her tough-guy boyfriend to her arty-farty friends.
Are you anything like Julie?

Nah, still on script:

Quote:
Good morning my dear. I'm sure you had a good night sleep? I had a very busy day today and that is why I am responding to your message lately. I'm glad you liked the message I sent to you and I look forward to a bright and happy match with you here. Thank you very much for the detailed message that you sent to me and for all that you told me about you and your family and am very happy to contact you. You really are an interesting man and I must say you're my kind of man i want and I believe our meeting by this means will open the doors of blessings and happiness in our lives.
It is true that we have not seen each other yet, but I want you to know that I came to you because my instinct led me to you. I want you to know that our meeting through this medium is not by chance or by accident, but fate brought us together so that we may be able to find happiness and companionship we are looking in relationships. All I want from you is your love and I offer you my commitment, my time, my hope for the future, a shoulder to cry on, a smile to lift you up, one arm to give you strength, under all the evils , and a kiss to inspire you. I offer you my heart and all I have to give. I offer you a life of love.

But while Mary Ann talks of love, Mal idly mentions his current fling, and hints at his mis-spent youth.

Quote:
I haven't slept as much as I should, but with Janina the night ain't for sleeping, you savvy? After a day taking photographs for a travel guide she's a frisky lass and I'm happy with that!
I don't recall mentioning my family - but then I don't have one really; I never married and my daughter is grown up (actually she's as old as you).

It won't work, I fear, but hey...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Drusilla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Romance lads can be a pain to get off script.

I remember a bait that was published where the baiter pretended to be a My Little Pony and it went for pages with the Lad not realising what they were saying.

Good luck, I wish you all the best and a long happy relationship with Mary.

If you ever need a psychotic ex to shake things up, shoot me a message.

Easter 2015

"from now tell the kids that iam their step father." ~Pr!nc3 Ble$$ing
"I DON'T KNOW WHY IT WILL BE SUCH HARD THING TO SEND MONEY FROM AUSTRALIA A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic