SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
From your Master.

Adebayo De Foul.

I know you are foul that is why i tried to raise your mentally,you
have proven your level of illiteracy by demonstrating your unreadable
pi gin English randomly.you are one of those illiterate Abeokuta
landlords children scattered every where in Lagos with out direction
rather see Agbero as an end means to move.

YOU ARE THE ONE SMOKES GARI AND SPENDS AN HOUR IN THE HOUR IN THE
TOILET TRYING TO EXCRETE UNWANTED FOOD BUT FORCED TO HAVE IT DUE TO
POVERTY. I AM THE ONE of those that MAKES MONEY WHERE IT IS DIFFICULT
TO CREATE AND STRIVE TO GET THE GOLD OUT OF THE EARTH AND AM MAKING
IT OH MY GOOD BROTHER.

Your poverty should not have been demonstrated in such a way rather
you should have calmed down to understand the way and manner wealth is
been created in order to redeem yourself from the clutches of poverty
that is re-created by your demised family lineage and you fee that can
erase it by prayer from Koran/Bible ,no no no.

I am a graduate of History University of Nigeria Nsuka. my people are
in control of government and i am born to rule over you as a Fulani.

Thank you for airing your view but lacked vision to ex cell by tapping
into the horizon of financial creativity ok.

Usman Bello.

B̥̦̩̦̟̎ͮͫ̾E̖̹H̫͚̎̂ͮ̉͑̐̍O͉̲̺̫̘͓͌̽̈́L͎̮̖̪ͪ̉ͩ̆̑͛̓Ḓ͇̦̄͒̽̾ ̬ͨ͆͗̓͋ͬT̳̱̖͇̿ͪͭH̘ͦ͗̓͒̌́ͫE͍͂̅ͥ ̤͓̼̼̜̗̠ͫ̐̋ͪA̲̱̘̓̒̆͐̒X͔͈̲̟̪Ẹ̟̼̥͆͑ ̰͇̥͙͚͍̟͆ͭM̼̫͈̞̜̩͉̊͗̏͐A͖̍̇̂ͮ̓Ṇ̯̩͉̮͇̔!̱̍ ̣̹̟̈ͅH͙̤̦ͩͥͬE͙̼ͬ͗ ̔ͮ̎̓̌́ͬC̎̀Ô̱̩͔͈̒ͬ̾̾̇ͪM͍̖͕̗̣̦͖̽͑E͚̬͊͂ͪ̈́̓̍ͅṢ͍̯̩̐ͧ̓͛̃̇ͅ!̯͈ͩͯͪ̋̓

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

LOL, YOU, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR FATHER, YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL NOT LEAVE TO SEE THE MIDDLE OF THIS YEAR, I DON'T KNOW YOU BEFORE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BUT I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE THE HUNGRY HACKERS ON THE NET LOOK FOR $10, $15 SO SCAM FROM PEOPLE JUST TO SURVIVE IF YOU NEED MONEY ASK ME I AM A GIVER THAT IS WHAT GOD MADE ME, I WILL GIVE YOU SO THAT YOU CAN EAT AND PURGE TILL YOU DIE MORON.

[email protected]

Quote:
LOW EDUCATION LEVEL. IDIOT CHECK UR SPELLINGS

Quote:

LOOK AT WHAT FRUSTRATION IS DOING TO YOU. THAT IS WHY YOU WILL NEVER
BE AN ACHIEVER UR GENERATION WILL DIE OF GENERATIONAL CURSE

[email protected]
Quote:

Seriously u guys did not know who eat una money,where,how and when did it happen.i think u guys are not serious if u are come out open and invite me so talk about dis eye ball to eye ball.is childish somebody u dont know and u call him all sort of names,go get manners ok .u are the illiterate here.the annoying part is that you have no identity.real men dont talk trash if you sure am the person you really talking about why not invite me for a meeting and stop being foolish ans stupid .pls give ur name or ur identity.

Quote:

Anyways no need of responding to u again.bcos i dont even know wht d hell u talking about.u are a coward real men come out open.rest in peace idiot

Quote:
U are a fool.

Quote:

U are a big fool go get a life ok

[email protected]

Quote:
FUCK U THIEF AND JOKER

[email protected]

Quote:
Fuck you

[email protected]
Quote:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WHO ARE YOU REFERRING TO REGARDING THIS MAIL

[email protected]

Quote:
Dear Poor Reverend .

You have proven your level that you are purely an illiterate ,just go through your letter,no single good English ,you don't know where adjective and noun suppose to be .may be you are one of the Ago awe University graduate from Ogun ,those that goes with hi-men .
You are from a polygamous family deflected with from reality earth reality due to poor parental care but sourly depend on mush room bungalow as a share but no longer fort coming due to the huge number of poor children before the poor estate.God will draw his anger if you fail to drop that name pastor because you did not merit due to academic standard.

I am leaving in a paradise as an Igbo man with many knives competing with every thing around your home,making success every where i lay my hand as Jews while you are Ismail fighting for jihad and has no home but crowned with sorrows where . Now here is my personality a graduate of History University of Nigeria Nsuka,born and brought up in Kaduna,backed with properties along Akilu Road Kaduna and Owerri is my home town , very proud to be a Biafra man .

If you need more Education do not be ashamed to alert me,i am very much worried with your poor English, i can not understand your babushka tutu logy,capital letters every where that has proved that you are begging for improvement ok.

Bye .

Gheto Man from the East.

[email protected]

Quote:
guy so na u dey pick my bar abi no stress make i no use eye c u for this life

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR THE WOST FOOL I HAVE EVER SEE FOOL 4EVER

Quote:

SORRY 00000 YOU ARE NOTHING BUT SAND. WHY SHOULD YOU BOOST IS GOD THAT
MADE ONE TO BE COME RICH CALAMITY WILL SOON BE FAIL YOU

[email protected]

Quote:
ya go on and send the fucking $6000 to the same account okay
and dont forget to send your open ass to him as well okay

[email protected]

Quote:
omo take oooo

[email protected]
Quote:

GO FUCK UR MOTHER'S BIG PUSSY - THAT'S *DELETED*. U FUCKED UR MOTHER AND SHE GAVE BIRTH TO SONOFABITCH. BASTARD, U DON'T KNOW ME AND U WILL NEVER KNOW ME. I AM SO DANGEROUS, MOTHERFUCKER. IF U TRY ME U WILL SEE UR ASS IN HELL, DUMB ASS SONOFABITCH.

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL FOREVER REMAIN A POOR FOOLISH STUPID AMOS HE-GOAT, THAT YOU ARE.. YOU ARE FRUSTRATED,, AM YOUR BUSINESS.. MONEY IS MY BUSINESS.. WHEN I AM LESS BUSY ALWAYS BE REST ASURED THAT,, PLENTY COURSES AWAIT YOU HAHAHAHAHA.. FRUSTRATED POOR FOOLISH AMOS GOAT..

[email protected]
Quote:
I don collect $6590 from you mugu yesterday you are here talking rubbish

[email protected]
Quote:
IPKU NNE GI
IMAZI KWAZI NA MU NA GI SO WEE WELU YA BU OTUTUNZU, IKPU NNE GI.

[email protected]
Quote:
i will kill you

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey why are you saying shit on my mail I don't even know you and you are cursing me all your curse will go back to you and your family 100 times send me your number so that I can call you

[email protected]
Quote:
all your family will first go today then you will know who I am

[email protected]
Quote:
from today on you will hardly
feed your self

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO BE DIS

[email protected]
Quote:
as you no get work like this, you no get work that is why you have the got to be abusing your mother, your father and your entire generation, since you said i will die for three days, let's see who will die then,

tour said my mouth, with the authorities that the lord has given to me, you are coursed it shall never be well with you, you will die before your time, you shall die by motor accident, i don't know any native doctor but i will tell you that whom i serve is god almighty and with the hands i use to write this message to you and with what i spoke out from my mouth it has been written down by god almighty,

you will sleep and never wake up again, you shall not leave to see tomorrow, you are coursed and coursed forever, go and die, sleep and never wake up again.

as this person on the image is lying on the mortuary so shall they find your dead body lying before tomorrow morning so shall it be AMEN AMEN AMEN? REMAIN COURSED.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE FOR POOR AS YOUR FATHER DIE FOR POOR I GIVE ME 3DAYS BUT I GIVE YOU JUST 2DAYS AND YOU WILL KNOW WHERE I CAME FROM AND TELL THAT TO YOUR FATHER IF YOU SEE HIM OLD FOOL I JUST GIVE YOU 2DAYS IF YOU NO DIE MAKE I SEE AND ONE FOR THING 2 OF YOUR SISTER WILL DIE TODAY THIS IS MY NEWS FOR YOU THAT WILL TELL YOU THAT I’M FROM AGULRI

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
SORRY I CAN'T DO THE CRAP YOU'RE ASKING FOR OKAY, YOU CAN GO BULLSHIT AROUND WITH ANOTHER DUMB ASS. I WILL ONLY SEND YOU MY IDENTIFICATION ID FOR PERSONAL RECOGNITION AFTER WHEN YOU HAVE RECONFIRMED YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ME SUCH AS YOUR RESIDENT ADDRESS, CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER AND DRIVER'S LICENSE ID OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY GOVERNMENT APPROVED ID YOU HAVE. IN THIS MATTER, I AM YOUR BOSS, I ORDER WHAT HAPPENS AND THE WAY THINGS SHOULD BE DONE NOT YOU?

and

Quote:
You nazi son of a bitch ass hole, get off my email or i will have your ass locked up by the interpol where ever you think you are hiding out at.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO SENDER OIL WILL STRIKE YOU DEAD NOW,JUST WATCH AND SEE

[email protected]
Quote:

Dear Pig.

You welcome

[email protected]
Quote:

I suggest you keep quiet and speak good English if you don't know what to say, otherwise i swear i will hack your IP and tell you am professional on what i do. If you don't get off here, you will regret ever writing this email. Its not a treat but a promise

Even as talk to you now i have your location

[email protected]

Quote:
You no get work joor

Quote:

You be real ode, just run!

NO INVESTMENT, ONLY RANGE ROVER AND HOUSE. BROKE BOY!!!!!..

I KNOW YOU AND I WILL FIND YOU.

YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ME, WONDERING HOW I GOT YOUR EMAIL.

SMALL BOYZ, MAKING NOISE.

THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION.

Quote:

Bross you no get work oo abi na frustrated? you sound frustrated and jealousy correct street guys no they do this one, grow up man, thats all i have to say, have a blessed day

Quote:
Na small picking life dey worry you, OLODO, poor man, frustrated animal

[email protected]
Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DO YOU KNOW WHY AM LAUGHING AT YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE AN IDIOT, YOU HAVE GIVE ME DATE 2 TIME NAME THAT I WILL DIE, BUT STILL AM ALIVE, HAVEN'T YOU ASK YOURSELF, AM NOT TIRED OF ALL THIS JOKE, BECAUSE YOU ARE JOKING WITH YOUR LIFE, BUT NO PROBLEM YOU SEND ME YOUR NUMBER, IF I MAY ASK WHY DID YOU SEND ME YOUR NUMBER FOR ME TO CALL YOU, EXPECT MY CALL, BECAUSE I WILL CALL YOU, HAVE A NICE DAY BYE.

[email protected]
Quote:

boy if you are man or A women can i have your info if you A mane or woman

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU WILL DIE IN NAME OF IJEAMAKA AND OKPUYO AND EZENWAYA MIMIRI THIS 2016

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck you

[email protected]

Quote:
Dear Illiterate Pastor.

You are too poor to be a pastor because every of your quotation will
be centered on give,it shall be given with big measures and shaking
together., the worst part of it is illiteracy will not allow you to
move forward , you may be filled with the needed spirit to cast and
destroy but you will not know how to calm down before you start asking
for offering.
Go back to adult education or you remove shame and ask of me for
improvement because i can fix you academically and you become Pastor
Oyedipo of Winners.

Remain Blessed Amen .

[email protected]
Quote:

You no fit collect money from anyone that is why e dey pepe u guy look throw work ehear lol ezi di ka gi

[email protected]

Quote:
You are a big fool..

[email protected]

Quote:
Jumping Monkey..................jobless fool

[email protected]
Quote:

Lol shame can't even compose written chai see frustration written all over you hahaha what shame poor mindset

Quote:
Lol....... Mugu Cow ........English very poor chai..
Thanks Schmuck

Quote:

Lol shame can't even compose a good msg chai see frustration written all over your face Igbo man hahaha what shame poor mindset

Quote:

Hahhaaaa chai frustration wan really kill u imagine dey bring cultist matter Bird??? Chai well let me leave u small mind ...... Have seen wat am looking for never knew u were dis Lose sef don't have anytin to do wit Broke ass cultist like u..... Check ur languages Bird Dogs Sex Nonsense just dey com out of your mouth??? Not refine at all. Carry on wit your frustrated life

Quote:

Hahaha Lol my frnd my frnd I don stir u up E don do bfr internet go freeze Bcz of your Anger

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a big fool, when you as a guy man, is saying such a nasty things to your fellow guy man, that makes you biggest fool ever. whatever you said here will return back to you, and even if i see you face to face you cannot do more than your stupid english. may be you think that tu nzu aguleri will save you when the time come, you do not know me, yet you are runining your mouth. idiot

you are using gmail as your zenithbank domain, you do not what you mate use pass you, foolish as your english looks like.

just incase i am from anambra state as do you. i never wanted to reply you but this is the second time you are barging into my privacy for no just cause, man becareful and do not let your mouth or you ego deceive you.

big fool.

Quote:
FOOLISH HUMAN BEING, I DO NOT HAVE PROBLEM WITH YOUR HOUSEHOLD, BUT YOU WILL DIE WITH POSION,YOUR DAUGHTERS, WILL BE LESBIAN WHILE YOUR SONS WILL BE HOMOSEXUAL.

JUST LOOK AT THE KIND OF NAME YOU DEY ANSWER PRINCE MALLAM, DO EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF MALLAM, THATS CATTLE REARER, ONYE NA ACHI EFI, WHY YOU NO ANSWER ABOKI, ITS EVEN BETTER THAN MALLAM, OH I FORGET PRINCE MY FOOT OR MAYBE YOU ARE THE PRINCE OF EFI,IN CATTLE KINGDOM. MUMU STUPID, UNSENSIBLE,IDIOTIC,AND ANIMALISTIC HUMAN BEING, CHANGE YOUR NAME NOW, BECAUSE VERY SOON, ALL THE MALLAM WILL BE CASTRATED AND SENT TO SAHARA DESERT WHERE THEY BELONG, MR MALLAM.

[email protected]
Quote:
BANK TO SENDER TO YOU IN JESUS NAME AMENOO

BACK TO SENDER TO YOUR IN JESUS NAME AMENOO

ALL YOU WISHEIS BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMENOO BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
I will fuck your mother, tell me your family in Aguleri , i will fuck your mother and your wife and post it to u, SLAVE

Quote:
IF U ARE A HUMAN BEING , TELL ME UR NAMES AND WHERE YOU LIVE??? SINCE YOU ARE A MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM FROM AGULERI AND THE NAME YOU CALLED IS NOT MADE FOE SUCH CHILD'S PLAY BEFORE YOU WILL END UP HURTING YOUR SELF AND YOUR BELOVED ONE BRUH. A REAL SON OF AGULERI THOSE NOT SOUND LIKE FOOLS IN WHICH YOU ARE CALLING YOUR SELF. PLEASE STOP USING THAT NAME OF OTUN NZU BEFORE YOU WILL ENGAGE YOURSELF INTO BIG PROBLEM THAT 10,000,000 WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SOLVED. MAY OTUN NZU AGULERI FORGIVE YOU FOR YOU DO NOT WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO YOURSELF. FOR YOUR INFORMATION OTUN NZU AGULERI WILL NOT TAKE A LIFE OF HIS SON WHOM HAS NOT DONE HIM ANY WRONG

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

lysta
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked
noob here but I wanna knwo more of what u guys are doing here lol. How do you know all these emails belong to Nigerian scammers (?). whats the process??
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We do not know if they are Nigerian, but we do know they are filthy scammers from the emails they send us. The dialect in the emails they send make it obvious they are from Africa.

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
EDO GO PUNISH U THIS WEEK

[email protected]
Quote:

You with no sin. cast the first stone. God will punish you and your entire generation Mr. Perfect Uche Good Luck. All the best.

[email protected]
Quote:

fuck you what kind of message is that you send to my mail uh have we
get in contact with each other before are you mad do you even no who I
am what police got to do in my crap or do you want me to send the men
to go look for you were every you are hiding you must be mad and your
family must be very crazy you bunch of disagree fuck you get the hire
out of my before you get the other side of me stupid.....

[email protected]
Quote:

Say this to your entire family...You shall all perish one after the other...Bloody ass...Your generation na bastard

[email protected]
Quote:

Your foolishness strong ooooo @ dis your level na Lotto u still dey dance wit chai..... Low mindset make I leave frustrate Peasant Lotto hahahah wen men dey do tins Lol Igbo Man

[email protected]

Quote:
Fuck you...look at your grammar idiot

[email protected]

Quote:
stupid gay boy

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU'RE VERY STUPID AND SICK FOR TELLING ME TRASH DO I LOOK LIKE ONE OF YOU , YOU THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE

[email protected]
Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... THERE ARE GOOD AND BETTER WORK WEN U GO DO AND MAKE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$... DIS ONE NOR GO PAY U. GO STREET AND FIND BOYS MAKE DEM TEACH U WORK REVEREND GAY G00DLUCK. IDIOT GENERATIONSSSSSS

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE TALKING TO YOUR DEAD FATHER WHO DIED YEARS AGO. I FUCKED YOUR SISTER FOR GOOD. HUNGRY WILL KILL YOU IN DUBAI.....

Quote:
I MEAN I FUCKED YOUR PROSTITUTE SISTER LANRE FOR GOOD.

[email protected]

Quote:
UR MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:

NA OBATALA AND STORM GO STRIKE YOU,ARE YOU MY CREATOR YOU MOST BE SENSELESS.

lysta
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheScamHater wrote:
We do not know if they are Nigerian, but we do know they are filthy scammers from the emails they send us. The dialect in the emails they send make it obvious they are from Africa.

Right yeah lol their responses, So where is this list from?
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi lysta Very Happy
Most of us get our lists of scam emails from Surplus here at Eater or over at Scamwarners. Another way to get them is to set up a catcher account and then go through and harvest the 'reply - to' email addresses.
*The key is to make sure you're sending the insults to scammers and not innocent third parties.*

Take a look here-
https://goo.gl/M4hBYG
https://goo.gl/Fnlmle

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
God go punish you and your Generation

Quote:

na so u day use BCC day spamm every body , no be only you dey find money, we sef day fyn so broda , cut the shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck off dont contact me again

Quote:
motherfucker u think say i be your type

Quote:
fuck u too ur papa

[email protected]

Quote:
Idiot

[email protected]

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHA...GUY MAN U GET WORK OOO. KEEP IT UP.

Quote:

Nor be food you de beg chop before? U get work? Abeg, go use this time wen u de wast find better mugo wen e go pay u..

[email protected]

Quote:
Motor kill your father you dey mad well well

[email protected]

Quote:
lol fuck ur generations low life motherfucker

[email protected]
Quote:

Die in hell idiot do not write that shit to me again. Animal God create you to fuck for yash idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:

GUY STOP SENDING ME THIS STUPID STUFF I SEE THAT YOU HAVE NO JOB TO DO YOU HAVE TIME FOR BULLSHIT

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
guy hussle tools come, na wa for u

[email protected]

Quote:
U DUMB GOAT

GO SELL PURE WATER

FRUSTRATED MAN

BETTER GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND MAKE LIFE FOR YOURSELF

YOU LOW LIFER

Quote:
STINKING JEW

IF I CATCH YOU

I GO BEHEAD YOU

BETTER CLARIFY UR SELF BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME

STINKING JEW

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

from a lad who got his dolla chopped

[email protected]

Quote:
You hold mugu password dey cliam black inch gang na you creat the man?

Quote:

number one hacker 4 bni and you no sabi work na spy work u sabi to
call mugu or write am dey fear you? you need to cum re register for my
college of education cus i have types like you too.

Quote:
you bi Ghana or cotonu

Quote:
how much ehn pay wey dey boost your head guyman

Quote:

You see ur self? u see 6g dey puff when i dey collect equity account
you dey chop azza

Quote:

No go fumble pass yourself you don track d westy? mak i give u more
details i don d see money b4 them born u ashawo pikin.

Quote:

donkey pickin like you if u frustrated near me igo teach u wetin ur
anini papa no teach you

Quote:

you don know everythin wey ur power reach and time no dey for you cus na die they worry you since you no see food chop agian na mumu talk u come get to dey talk online i wan cashout big do mak i logout joor u no get work
Quote:

amu, suck, fuck bitch shit thats 'all in ya mouth how you go take get
sense when your brain na small boi own.

[email protected]
Quote:

na me send your papa and mama not to be smart. Make your fool police come.I live in Lagos and you can locate me in Ajah Thomas Estate were i have used my scam money to make a life,Since Nigeria government savoir you father and mother and your life go with the Government,Me i go with what i do,Call the EFCC and locate me.Idiot full of shit,Very soon your wife will come pregnant and its one of us who fucked her.Idiot like you.Poor man na him you go be i know it already.Fool. In this business we don;t look for basted like you,Because your head and everything about you is so low and full of sheet. Die in Poverty Stupid Reverend who sleeps with church member and stills offering and tight for his Personal interest.Don't worry when you die you will go to hell,Because people like you are worse then the devil him self. Poice is to small.Call the EFCC AND ICPC. Idiot man.

Quote:

Na now i know say you be gay.I no be levels with you..Smiling.I have better time doing my work and not out here wasting my precious time and connection talking with fools like you.If e sure you Drop your no so i go call you make we talk if you are a true man.

Quote:

Ogun hammer you and your family, Na you I wan speak good English for? you tout ???You small igbo thief , make Ogun damage your life if you reply again watch what will happen to u in a week
you dont know yourself, Idiot , Go to the village and join your parents in their small garden , or if you insist of doing this 419 u will meet your waterloo Fuck you and asshole like you You are still a litter boy,So my boy this is the reason why. the boys in your area call you ass hole you understand me
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY OK ASSHOLE YOU NO WHAT FUCK YOU AND GO TO HILL FOR ALL I CARE YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN YO BIG GOAT YOU GET LUCK SAY YOU RUN NOW ME FR KILL YOU MY NEW COW

Doraemon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
FOR YOU NOTICE,LET THIS BE THE LAST TIME ,YOU WILL INSULTS ME AGAIN..STOP INSULTING ME,NEVER YOU CALLS ME A BEGGAR FOR PEANUT..MY SALARY IS EQUIVALENT TO 4850DOLLARS A MONTH..STOP INSULTING ME I HAVE TAKE ENOUGH OF INSULTS FROM YOU..STOP MAKING STORIES, THAT YOUR BANK TOLD YOU NOT TO SEND WESTERN UNION TO WEST AFRICA,THIS IS LIES..STOP INSULTING ME,I HAVE TOOK ENOUGH INSUTS FROM YOU,YOU BETTER TELL THIS YOUNG BOY THAT YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY TO HELP HIM,INSTEAD OF MAKING STORIES HERE AND THERE...

Quote:
Mr.Lorenzo,you are making things worster

Quote:
STUPID MAN,YOU DON'T WANT TO REPLY YOUR MESSAGES SINCE MORNING,BECAUSE
YOU ARE A SCAMMER,YOU ARE NOT FROM SWISS NOR EUROPE,YOU JUST A
JUNKIE..

Quote:
you are wicked man, do you think that you are EU president,.your wicked mind have opens up..look at what you are asking the boy to do, god will rewards you soon,and the blood of Ms Mannik will be on your head,because of your useless wicked and thinking..go to hell with the money,animal is better than you,go to hell with the money,idiot,have you got 2thousand euro in your life before,talk more of sending 4000 to help person,you are just a junkie..playing games with human life..you will bear the cross very soon...

Quote:
you are still making fake promises,proofs yourself,stop watering mouth,you are waiting for apology Bill Gate,but now you are free insulting me freely,and no apology from you...

and after the dolla chop from [email protected]
Quote:
ILL TOMORROW,BECAUSE,YOU ARE JUST KIDDING OR JOKING,YOU ARE PROUD TELLING ME THAT YOU TOOK 4000EURO,AND YOU WANT ME TO BE LOYAL TO YOU,I THINK YOU MUST BE A MAD GUY,GO AND LEARN WORK VERY WELL,OK...YOU ARE JUST RIFRAT..YOU ARE REAL,YOU HAVE TO SEND SOME MONEY TO ME FROM THAT 4000EURO,YOU JUST USING MAGIC NUMBER DECEIVING YOURSELF...YOU DON'T WANT TO SUFFER,YOU WANT TO GAIN FROM MY SUFFERNESS,,WOE TO YOU MODAFUKER..SEND SOME MONEY FROM THAT 4000..THEN WE CAN DO BUSINESS...TAKE IT OR YOU LEAVE IT..AM NOT POOR GUY,I OWNS HOTEL EXOTIC CARS,YOU JUST A RAT IN THE HOLE...FOR ME TO TRUST YOU,YOU HAVE TO SEND SOME MONEY HERE,NO AMOUNT IS TOO SMALL,EVEN 500EURO..YOU CAN NOT TOOK 4000 AND WANT ME TO GET SOME MORE,YOU SOUNDS SO STUPID AND GREED..YOU MAY COME FROM IMO STATE...LIVE A GOOD LIFE FOR BETTER TOMORROW...

Quote:
you can't write good english...go to hell animal...i will cause you,if write back to me,animal..go and learn how to write,before you call yourself a guy man...you never chop 500$ before in your life talk more of 4000euro..mr swiss,they don't spends euro in swiss animal..call it francs

Quote:
you will pay for your sins sooner or later..hoe

Quote:
guy,look for work,so that you will raise money and move out of naija,instead of you to dey spoil business for your fellow igbo brothers

Quote:
,are you tired of writing..keep on ..you wonder why some men dies prematuredly,is because of dirty tricks like this,most escpecially imo state people

and later he introduced his hack-star, seems he is a little bit angry
from [email protected]
Quote:
you are senseless,,you have have clicked the picture,hahahahahaha....i have your hard disk and soft ware and hard ware here..bye bye bye,Nigerian fool

Quote:
even if you change your password,is here to my reply to..we are in cyber war...am reading your stupid messages right now

Quote:
Mr swiss,reply back now..mein Freund, Sie wurden gehackt, Spiral-Hacker-Organisation, du bist ein dummer Narr, Sie müssen keine gute Geschäfte in Unterhaltungen, in alle Ihre Mails... Du bist so ein dummer nigerianischer, ich habe Ihre wahre Bild in Ihrem Facebook, Sie haben gefälschte Facebook, aber ich habe Ihre reale Bild, Narr...

Quote:
are you still busy with your translator,i can see that now...am watching you fool

Quote:
hahahahahaha,you have hacked,mumu,zombi..mr swiss..weh never enter plane before...idiot

Quote:
hahahahahaha swisss my ass..you weh never enter plane before or go near airport...

Laughing

Safari Mr. Alex second safari with maggiestail Ouagadougou - Kano
Safari Illuminati Agent L. Ekpoma - Lomé
Safari Illuminati Idiot Ekpoma - Lomé
Switzerland x 5 United Arab Emirates Nigeria Kenya South Africa United States x 7 Benin
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing

@Bobby - timsean623's 3rd reply (Ogun hammer you and your family...) recycled my last insult (which was a cut and paste from this thread). No honor among thieves. Razz

[email protected]
Quote:
He goat .
Poor fool who want to give loan. why not give it to your family member . ur mother is sick so take d loan and make sure u give her d best treatment before she die or is she dead already? Capital FOOL. Zenith Bank using gmail. Animal. Devil kill u .

[email protected]
Quote:
full definition frustration that what you are, best of luck
Regards.

[email protected]
Quote:
Shame on you bastaed Ogun . go to Nigeria we have ever higher than you
Because ypubpeople are poorest in word that is why we are here to make you see road . what is your best occupation .riding kekeno and police
People suffering and die no job no food all are idiot . if you want to see I will appreciate that . *DELETED* . suck your mother pushy see you .
You think you have shame I am more than . with one night you are dead .
I already non beciae jealous you people are doing dating and still na small
Money were you go use buy kekeno that is what you are looking for in you life . see you mouth that smell calik na pen . God will still push your country for ever . never you are also scammer . get what where did you live at old burnt . I am living higher house . Igbo mension .

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER AND THUNDER FAIR YOUR GENERATION IDIOT.

[email protected]
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=120387

Quote:
from the name of your email you are a scammer ( zenith bank loan) God will punish you 1st for trying to scammed your fellow Nigerians. fool, if you are real why don't you use zenith bank official email address than using free gmail account and your stupid father and mother is a fool at 50 ,stupid where ever you came from ,racist bastard.
tell me your fool name so i can ask zenith bank if they recognize you a s a loan lender or just an idiot without ambition and work looking for fellow country men to cheat.

you will die slow and your own punish will start from your house to your grave

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a fool forever basterd
i can see that you are made you son of a bitch, filho da suta basterd, back stabas yoroba people they all arefull and back stabas, i dont blem you filho da suta, idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
You are noting but a frustrated hungry poor beast, you father and mother is noting but a cow, you are bringing your frustration to me, I jump and pass, you will remain poor all your life, you will never get anything from guy work for insulting a street guy like you, I curse you from this moment, you life will be worst that the common beggars on the street,
you are domed forever

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

MAYBE YOU DO NOT KNOW ME,I CAN TRACK YOU BY YOUR EMAIL AND YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOUR MOTHER BROUGHT YOU IN TO THE WORLD

[email protected]
Quote:

you just a paranoid bastard you just get a life and stop chatting shit and one secrete to success is stop HATING AND FUCK OFF.

U WILL NEVR SEE ANOTHER $$$$ IN UR WORTLESS LIFE. U R A FAT BLACK GOAT

REVEREND G00DLUCK YOU WILL ROT IN HELL {REVERNED MY ASS}
FRIEND OF THIEVES AND FOOLS

[email protected]
Quote:

thank you very much na God go bless u. Mr. Goodmouth you no get luck at all. Na ur papa and mama you dey talk about.fool. Efcc and police kill your father and your generations to come and the once wey dey.

[email protected]
Quote:

ok my frend no probule but you will fuck your mother and your father
also your sisther ok thank

Quote:
FUCK YOUR MOTHER OK

[email protected]

Quote:
Devil kill u animal.

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I only asked for him to call me Rolling Eyes

[email protected]
Quote:
ONYE OHI, IGAGHI AHU IFE OMA NA NDU GI. KA M JUO GI? MUGUA OBU NNE GI KA OBU NNA GI? OLEE I HE INA EBERE AKWA, YOU BASTARD. UCHU GBA KWA GI ,ONYE AJI IKE NSI,IHERE ADIGHI EME GI,OTULE DI KA GI.AJ I OTU NNE GI OOOOOOOO. O GI KA M GA EJI EME YA, GI NA UMU NNE GI CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKU

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Nice one, B8er!

[email protected]
Quote:
419 like you na were u get d money from poverty man like you ewu way no get name

Quote:
hahahahahahahahhahahaha my brother in d jungle,ibu ewu ooo onye oschi di ka gi

[email protected]
Quote:
ANGER OF FRUSTRATION IS ON U , U ARE ALREADY DEAD ! COUNT UR DAYS FROM NOW U THINK U CAN INSULT EVERY ONE THROUGH THE INTERNET AND GO FREE. U ARE HUCKED THIS TIME.

[email protected]
Quote:
ok fuck your mother and you sisther ok you can not speck igbo wall.otu nne gi na amu nna gi ya nne ga awu echi

[email protected]
Quote:
kettle wey dey call pot black. you no even look your email address

hSBC Lagos
shame on you. as you dey insult yourself na so owu go finish you

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
a postlude like you empty vese speak English can you give you mumu money for food house boy see you friend went out side country and you are here make a nose speak in creative eacheat model can you speak english

Quote:
do have how much in account that inprover you to start saining rubbish in this you topholgy mount

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE ALREADY DEAD , WATCH OUT AND SEE

[email protected]
Quote:
GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER ODE
THUDER BUO GI
ONWE

[email protected]
Quote:
I don't know what you taking about you imbecile, anyway, BACK TO SENDER.... i have no time to a fool like you dirt asshole.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Quote:

hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO SENDER AND YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE AS YOU WISH FOR OTHERS FAKE REVEREND G00DLUCK. YOU ARE A FOOL AND STUPID IDIOT AND I WILL FIND YOU IN YOUR HOUSE AND SHOT YOU IN THE HEAD AND FEED YOUR MEAT TO VULTURES.

STUPID ARROGANT ILITERATE LIKE YOU INSULTING PEOPLE FOR NO JUST REASON. SON OF A BASTARD AND YOUR MOTHER IS A PROSTITUTE AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR FATHER.

YOU WILL DIE WRETCHED AND YOU WILL BE LIKE A MAD MAN AFTER READING THIS MESSAGE AND IF YOU REPLY ME AGAIN, I WILL TRACE YOUR IP AND COME TO YOUR STUPID HOUSE AND CUT YOUR MOUTH AND FEED YOU WITH IT

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

Quote:
Back to sender onye iberibe

Quote:
Kelp insulting your generations

Quote:
Back to sender as you are already dead.
Quote:

Back to sender. Na your family name dey shrine God don punish you finish.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
FORK YOU MANE!!!! FORK YOU MANE!!!!FORK YOU MANE!!!!FORK YOU MANE!!!!FORK YOU MANE!!!!FORK YOU MANE!!!!FORK YOU MANE!!!!FORK YOU MANE!!!!FORK YOU MANE!!!!FORK YOU MANE!!!!FORK YOU MANE!!!!FORK YOU MANE!!!!FORK YOU MANE!!!!FORK YOU MANE!!!!FORK YOU MANE!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A SMALL BOY THAT IS WHY U HAVE TIME TO INSULT PEOPLE WHEN EVER
YOU RECOEVE FORMAT. GROW BECOUSE WITH THIS KIND OF ATTITUDE YOU WILL NEVER COLLECT ANY MONEY . IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
i am speaking to Zenith Bank bank manager you be guy they in-sort guy man like you or just start this bank of Zenith bank

[email protected]
Quote:
KILL YOURSELF AND YOU KILLED YOUR MOTHER RECENTLY
IF U LIKE TODAY KILL YOURSELF AS YOU KILL YOU MOTHER RECENTLY, I WILL NOT LEAVE MARY ALONE. I COLLECTED ALOT FROM HER SINCE THAT DAY WE BET EACH OTHER. SO GO AND HANG YOURSELF.

[email protected]
Quote:
so dumb....all you said did not make a single sense.. you just displayed stupidity and how senseless you are. well grow up and try and improve in your vocabs..... i guess you never passed through any walls of education or maybe dropped out of school ...please check your spellings they are all wrong...

i don't have much to say to you ...i just realize your standard of reasoning is to poor.

grow up

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY ARE YOU GUYS ACTING LIKE FOOLS, YOU GOT MY FORMAT AND YOU KNOW I AM A GUY MAN INSTEAD OF YOU TO DELET IT FROM YOUR BOX AND CONTINUE DOING YOUR NORMAL WORK , YOU ARE THERE INSULTING YOUR SELF. A REAL GUY IS NOT SURPOSE TO BE ACTING THAT WAY OK. THOUGH CONTINUE IF IS GOOD FOR YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
what is the meaning of this , please i need an explanation

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DON'T HAVE FUTURE MUGU 1

Quote:
LOOK AT WHAT YOU KEEP ON WRITING WITH YOUR TIME *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
Mark Your World and Call my line in case of apising the Gods.
You are a foolish animal... If you want to remain a poor fool, I will assist you on that. Do you know whom you are writing all these incorrect grammars? Here is my Phone line: +22968536100. You are a foolish animal. I might have gotten your client don't give you the impetus to insult an unknown fellow.
I swear with the Gods of my Land and the Gods that I worship that your family and you will remain scattered, unsettled and everyday unhappy.
You will enjoy your life in bitterness... Am from Aguleri.
Thank you.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA OGUN GO KISS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
fool
Come loan some dead body money them they wait for u. Thunder fire your family and generation.

[email protected]
Quote:
Real men don't talk they act so I await ur men please act fast like ur mumu Dog.08034723374

[email protected]
Quote:
CHIKELUO ANUMUDU OR WHOEVER YOU ARE, DON'T SING VICTORY SONG UNTIL THE WAR ENDED. LOGIN THE MUGU PASSWORD AGAIN AND I WILL INSTRUCT MY FATHER TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER IN HER GRAVE. YOU KNOW MY NUMBER NAH? CALL ME. 98292981

[email protected]
Quote:
LOL MMPA GI DERE, OWU NA SA GI E WERRO MUGU REPLY E CORO BRAKE SEF NNA BAWA DOOR. IPU NNE GI DERE. if to say you get mugu wey dey pay u for no dey waste ur time jaree. Onwe go and hustle jare, No b ur mate be star boy MUMUYOU BE HEAVY ORHUEEE IKPU OTU NNEGI , Zenith bank kill uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu if u reply me then i no say u dey joblessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MAMA TOTO... SEND UR NUMBER CUM IF U GET MIND. U BASTARD. LEARN HOW TO SPELL. YOU ARE NOT WELL EDUCATED.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy you should try as much as you can to stop or deviate fro insulting people you do not know. I have called you few times since I read your mail but could not connect to you so that I can tell this. Will be trying till I can get across to you...

[email protected]
Quote:
I can even understand your English. Who is this sorry?

[email protected]
Quote:
You cock sucker

Quote:
With all power and authority I declare that all u ve just write have started working against you now and No power will free you from it forever. U ve reached ur limit of writing rubish today. Let's watch and see. Power pass power.

Quote:
Let's see. U ve reached ur limit today.

Quote:
*DELETED*, go fuck your mom

[email protected]
Quote:
I guess I crossed you, though I don't think that should warrant this out burst. Be civil my guy. It's a free world, nobody get maye. The sky is large enough to accommodate the eagle, kite and other birds.

Happy New Month. All the best bro.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy, you ve made a big mistake, its not everybody that you should write such a mail, did you see where i cursed or abuse you? NO. and i will never but for that which you wrote, its like someone that cooked delicious SOUP and you must taste it because you are the one who cooked it. I repeat that NO power will set you free from it because that is what you wish for innocent people/person. You will regret it. its all about power and we shall see. dont care replying me because i will never read from you gain. just a lesson for you in life. if indeed im from OKALAKWU KINGDOM...you must look for me to aplogise, but could you see me? the worst is that i will never read ur post again. how could someone that claims he is GUYMAN write such? what is my offence? because you just want to write as u used to do? NOTE all men are not the same. me????? heheheheh. NO doubt you ve entered and u will never write that your sweet mail to someone again in your lifetime
THIS IS PROMISE.
thank you

[email protected]
Quote:
your content was not well understood, you are not who u said that you are? God for give him

[email protected]
Quote:
I Taught you are a somebody but you are mugus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
STUPID IDIOT, SO YOU DON WAN TO BE RICH ! OK, THEN REMAIN IN POVERTY AS IT IS YOUR INHERITANCE ! I want to WILL/DONATE millions to you still you're not happy EWU !

Quote:
You even dey naija na ezuzu ! Maga is no more falling for your stupid loan format and you fake free webmail email address. Nwanne better create own domain email address/site for your stupid loan Scam otherwise you no go see kobo.

[email protected]
Quote:
all your family are already course, so everything you said is what you are, am already blessed, you fool from family of nebukadineze, all your family will go to hell, suck your mother smelling pussy so you will die like your father, since you don't no the reason for your father death the same thing will happen to you

you will never see anything good in your life, after this you will not hear from me again everything you compare me to will bounce back to your family

you will die before your enemy this my prayer to you let see what will happen

hell is your witness, because you do the same thing I did so you have no reason, am your chairman you don't have ten kobo and if I catch you your will regret the day your akwunakwuna ashawo mother when her smelling too killed her husband born you

buy and die with the punishment of Lucifer, zombie

[email protected]
Quote:
mark if na ur mama born u just on ur phone

Quote:
small boy like u dey open ur useless mouth dey talk to me.U no waiting i don use guy money do.This is my 38yrs in guy i have travel to many parts of the world to see client one on one.You don see client one on one b4.

Abi u think say na to come internet collect $50 be money.i have 3 building in the east.i leave in my house here in lagos.i have my on bizness here in lagos.If u want make money come make i teach u work poor boy like u
Thunder fire u

Quote:
Mark i dey come for you. very soon. You get mouth open your dirty dey talk rubish.Guy u want die? This world don tire you?
U no fit pity your poor mama.Na your sun shade i go use comot ur eye.And this aba white top shirt where u where na e dey go use fold ur dead body

Quote:
u don reach ur last bustop.just on ur phone

[email protected] ...sent me this Confused

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Is you and your generations name that has been wiped out. Anu mpan

[email protected]
Quote:

hello my dear can you belive that this real not fake ok

Quote:

stop insulting me we are having problem in our office because of your
foud so am try to help you but you dont understand

Quote:

if you dont like it sorry but stop insulting me okay once you have
allready did it god will allso punish you too thank you

Quote:

you are verry stupid human been let me tell you am afried with you any
more so any said to me most sholly come back to okay to show that iam
nwa omambalina so you can talk any how dog

Quote:
so and not afried to you ok yuo mugu your mother yash

[email protected]

Quote:
ur mama

[email protected]
Quote:

I feel your pain. Chaii, I understand. Sorry

Quote:

sorry, lookout for new job, mayee still plenty. Abi na cutting job u dey do my guy??????
u are sounding fustrated.... hold urself amd forge ahead

Quote:
you can't even speak good English

[email protected]
Quote:

IDIOT !!! STOP WRITING OTHERWISE I'LL DISABLE THIS BOX YOU STUPID STREET CAFE GUY. MUGU GO LOOK FOR MONEY TO PROCESS YOUR VISA MAKE I SEND YOU FREE INVITATION MAKE YOU COME WORK FOR HOLLAND YOU RUSTY YAHOO MUGU.
IF YOU TRY TO WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL MAKE SURE THAT I DISABLED THAT BOX MUGU. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT SCAM IDIOT #LOCALCHAMPION #AREABOY #GOKILLYOURSELF #MUMU

[email protected]

Quote:
you are frustrated

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Madame must be plenty pissed off because he's got 2 of my insult accounts shut down. Laughing

[email protected]
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=292762
Quote:
I HAVE SEEN THAT NA FOOLISHNESS DEY WORRY BECAUSE YOU CAN'T EVEN WRITE GOOD SENTENCES. LOCAL CHAMPION LEARN HOW TO CREATE BOX WITH YOUR OWN DOMAIN AND STOP USING GMAIL IDIOT. I SURE SAY YOU NO EVEN GET CAR STUPID AREA BOY.
JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO COME OFFSHORE BAGGAR. FOR YOUR INFORMATION I'M NOT THE PERSON THAT'S BOMBING YOUR BOX. THIS PARTICULAR BOX WAS GIVEN TO ME BUY SOMEONE SO WHO HANDED OVER THE JOB FOR ME TO WORK. SO STOP ABUSING SOMEBODY THAT YOU DID KNOW SON OF A BITCH.

Quote:
I HAVE DISABLE THIS BOX zenith bank loan award @ gmail com AND IF YOU DARE TRY ME AGAIN I'LL DISABLE THIS PARTICULAR ONE TOO! LOW LIFE N***A

[email protected]
Quote:
you are confuse buddy just take a break, for the record you should be ashamed of saying juju because there no way there any more

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER YOU STUPID HSBC LAGOS SCAMMER EMAIL.

[email protected]
Quote:
*DELETED*, Go fuck your mom, you cock sucker

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE WHO ARE YOU, HOW DID YOU GET MY EMAIL?

[email protected]
Quote:
You must be a moron to think you have right over any mayee. I hate to sound like you, Stop this b***shit. Be civil dear

[email protected]
Quote:
ANIMAL YOU NO GET SHAME.

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck u fool

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic