SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Eric and Franklin arrive in Maiduguri, Nigeria (pg 12)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm quite sure Mr. Geoffrey would be pleased to confirm a reservation at the nearly SH. Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I vote that he be invited to an SH in Maiduguri....which actually moved to Dikwa, and the website wasn't updated. Sorry about that. You can refer to the SH location as the "Eastern Nigeria" one.

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Ast
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, im kinda new, what does SH means? I'm guessing its some kind of nice hotel for little F to stay in?
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^That is correct. Many lads have searched for it, very few find it... Twisted Evil

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also mention that there is a conference of gold traders meeting there; if they are skeptical the chance of dealing with gullible rich people may convince them to drive out there. Perhaps there are two locations in Maiduguri and Moses frequently confuses them.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I was going to book Franklin a room, but now it looks like he's going to come anyway...

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Good morning!!

Thanks for your response and your understanding.
I am writing to inform you that am at the bus station now and our bus
will leave BIU to Maiduguri in a short time. And i will update you as
soon as i arrive in the city of Maiduguri.
Please remember that you
told me to updates you, so that if i write you. I strongly believe
that you will get back to me immediately, so that i will not stand
along the street for so long.
Very Happy

Since two days ago, i have been thinking so much and scared how our
parents died after one another out of thinking
, before i received
another sad message from Brother Dan Hamilton that her wife sister
Betty is still at the hospital. I contacted my partner Mr Eric
regarding the mail i receive from Brother Dan Hamilton, so that he
will start praying for sister Betty to recover back again. I will be
glad if we can sort out this issue in time, so that i will informed
Brother Dan Hamilton for them to get rest of mind. I hope it will help
sister Betty to recover quickly.

Thanks for your concern and your understanding in this matter.

Regards.

Mr Franklin, that singed a sworn statement.

Moses looks forward to Franklin's arrival, and is very sympathetic:

Quote:
Hello Mr. Franklin,

I am glad to hear that you will be leaving for Maiduguri soon. Let me know as soon as you get here. Please try your best to snap a picture at a new location since I am unable to locate the government building that you were at before. Perhaps you could go to one of the local mosques since most people here know where the mosques are? Or somewhere else that will be easy to recognize.

Yes I just feel terrible about how both of your fathers die. Hopefully your mothers do not die also while you are away. I mean I know you are enduring some stresses over this package but let them know that there is no reason to die thinking about you I am sure you will be alright.

I look forward to your update.

Moses

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Since two days ago, i have been thinking so much and scared how our parents died after one another out of thinking, before i received
another sad message from Brother Dan Hamilton that her wife sister
Betty is still at the hospital.

but the evil uzumbo didn't do anything, did he?

Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can die out of thinking??? That's me f*cked Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Little Franklin is back in Maiduguri, and has found himself a Mosque to wait at...

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Good Afternoon.
Thanks for your response and your concern.
I am very sorry for the late reply, it was due to the delay and i try to locate a Mosque in the city of Maiduguri as you requested. I finally locate the Central Mosque in the city of Maiduguri.

Kindly open the attached file is my current location picture i snapped in the front of the Maiduguri Central Mosque. If you are coming to pick me up, please as people in the town where to locate Maiduguri Central Mosque near SHEUE'S PALACE, both of the addresses are together and i'm sitting opposite.

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards.

Mr Franklin, that sworn a singed statement.

A selfie! Could it be that Eric did abandon him and poor little Franklin is alone now?

Image Image

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

I am writing to know if you receive my email and the attached file? Do
you receive the pictures i sent to you? I am very sorry that the
picture is half, i snap it myself because soldiers are sitting in
front of Sheue's Palace and I don't want them to know what are doing,
because it will put me into trouble.
That is the reason why i snap the
picture myself and i hope you will understand me.

Please make sure that you as people where to locate the Central Mosque
near Sheue's Palace, it's popular in the town and easy to locate. If
you are coming, please let me know and feel free to come in time Very Happy . I
will not stand there till late in the night.

I look forward to hear from you soonest.

Regards.

Mr Franklin, that sing a statement.

Rinse. Repeat.

Quote:
Hello Mr. Franklin,

Yes I got your picture, but we have a problem! I got another message from Uzumbo and he is also in Maiduguri! Look at the message he just sent to me below. I think we need to leave here! Can you come to Dikwa? It is only about 50 miles east of Maiduguri and Uzumbo will not know we are there! I think we should meet there, if Uzumbo spots me driving the GPS van then I am not safe!

Moses

---------------

good day mr malone!!

we waiting for u now in maiduguru now ok?? we just need to locat u tell us were u r now and franklin and i will meet u soonest we are in maidugiru now ok?? rite me back immedately now ok??

mr eric u know

And Uzumbo sends him a message. They are close... very close...

Quote:
GOOD DAY BRODA!!

U NOW IN MAIDUGURI OK?? CAMEROON KOFIBOYZ GET GOOD INFORS ON LITTLE FRANKLIN ONE OF THEM SEE HIM VERY SMALL GUY LITTLE LITTLE GUY JUS LIKE IN PICTURE WE HAV AN TRAVEL TO MAIDUGURI NOW OK WE NO ALL ABOUT UR LOCATON WE SEE U SOONEST OK?? DIKEMBE VERY EXCITE TO SEE LITTLE FRANKLIN HE DO SPELL AND TINK HE CAN SEE LOCATON OF HIM NOW OK SO WE ENTER MAIDUGURI IN MORNING AND SOON DIKEMBE WILL HAVE FINGER NECKLACE OK??

UZUMBO U KNOW OK!!!

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

UZUMBO U KNOW OK!!!

I seriously laughed out loud at that!! Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, Mr L took my advice and sent him to Dikwa! I'm honored!

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds great.

ask him, how to condole to eric for the loss of his father, which email-address moses should use.

and of course, when he will be back Wink

for now, I have to believe, that eric abandonned franklin over there.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah as odd as it sounds I think Robert is right. No clue what the angle is though.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
Quote:

UZUMBO U KNOW OK!!!

I seriously laughed out loud at that!! Laughing

^^^That was my second laugh. Right after

Lil Frankie wrote:
Mr Franklin, that sing a statement

I'll bet it's a Blues song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjJhz0HDgMI

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe have Uzumbo trick Eric into meeting Franklin in Damaturu due to a "change in plan"; it seems like a nice little town with relatively little civil unrest, and is also in the opposite direction that he wants to go in. We can't have Eric sit around while Franklin does all the hard work, can we? Moses can politely inform Eric once he is there that Uzumbo's agents are closing in on him.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww, look at poor little Mr Franklin wot singed a statement. Lol I, too, am becoming convinced that Mr Eric has abandoned the poor little scrap. Heaven knows what will happen to him now if those evil Kofiboyz catch up with him! Shocked
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As expected, Franklin doesn't want anything to do with Dikwa. Which is understandable...

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Thank for your mail and your update. I went through the threat message
Uzumbo sent to you and I understood that he want to be putting
confusion and pressure in you for you to respond to his emails. I
don't think that this evildoers will have power to do anything here in
the city of Maiduguri.

I understand what you mean perfectly, it is a good idea and I don't
think i can make it to Dikwa, because i have got more information
about the city of Maiduguri. Some of the near by town in the city of
Maiduguri was captured by Boko Harm
over two year now
, but you have no
idea of that happening.

Secondly! I don't have any money at hand, even to lodge tonight as i
told you earlier. Can you imagine that I sleep at the bus station,
after all the stress i passed through on the road today?
I don't
think that i can travel again without money, it will effect my life if
i take another risk to different town without money because what I'm
passing through in the city of Maiduguri here at the moment. It's only
me and God knows.

Since you suggested us to leave the city to Dikwa at the moment. I
suggest if you can come and pick me up at the Maiduguri Central Mosque
near Shehu's Palace
, it is easy for you to locate there. I will go and
wait for you at the Central Mosque as you requested, so that both of
us can move together. Please ask people to direct you the Central
Mosque and give me time to go and wait you there, I will do that.
Please understand me at this point, it is very important.

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards.

Mr Franklin, that singed a sworn statement

And a few hours later:

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

To be honest, the message i heard that you want us to move to Dikwa
town has make me sleepless night, because the town you are planning us
to go has been captured and attacked by the Boko Haram. Please instead
of we move to Dikwa, I suggested us to move to Damaturu
town capital
of Yobe State than Dikwa.

From Maiduguri to Damaturu is about 138km and i believe if you can
come and pick me we both move together
, it will help us to sort out
this issue without any incoviniences again and this evildoers cannot
know our whereabouts again, so that we can sort out this issue once
and for all. Please understand me at this point, if you doubt me.
Please check online network on Google the list of the cities Boko
Haram has captured and attacked in Borno State Nigeria
. I hope you
will understand my point correctly.

Hope to hear from you soonest

Stay safe,

Regards.

Mr Franklin, that singed a sworn statement

So Franklin wants Moses to pick him up and THEN travel to Damaturu together. Oops, Moses missed that last part...

Quote:
Hello mr Franklin,

I understand and you are probably right that Damaturu is a better choice to meet. I will leave immediately. Let me know when you arrive! I will see you in Damaturu!

Moses

As the sun sets on another day in Maiduguri:

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Thank you for your response and I'm highly disappointed at the moment.
I am writing to inform you that I don't have transportation to follow
you immediately, since you decided not to come and pick me up where i
directed you.

To be honest with you, i will be stranded here until i get money to
transport myself to Damaturu.
That is one of the major reason why i
needed your assistance to booked a hotel in my name, so that if i
arrive in the city of Maiduguri and I will walk inside the hotel than
to stay along the street at this point, because it is dangerous to
hang along the street where soldiers are fighting Boko Haram in city.

I will contact my partner Mr Eric and informed him the level we are at
the moment to know if he can raise cash for me to come and meet you in
Damaturu town next week
by the grace of God.

I beg you in the name of God, don't forget to be checking any email
you receive very well and make sure it has one (i) before you respond,
so that you will not make any mistake again to tell anybody your
current location until you finally deliver the package.

I will get back to you as soon as i raise transportation.

Stay safe and Safe journey.

Hurry up and raise those funds Franklin... your package is waiting for you in Damaturu! Very Happy

Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how many white vans have passed by them this whole time, raising then dashing their hopes.

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today is day 28. Combined with their 56 days in Cote d'Ivoire makes 84 days total on safari so far this year. I am still astonished they have any hopes left to dash. Very Happy

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When their hopes are dashed, another white van will arrive on the dot.

Will Boko Harm them?

"Damaturus", anachronistically speaking, is the future participle meaning "which will be crowned in the game of checkers".

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
84 days total on safari

aka 12 WEEKS!!! Shocked

or almost THREE MONTHS!!! Shocked Shocked

or 84/115ths :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What great lads you have! Very Happy What could be more perfect that having the lad choose the next safari point?

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh-oh, it looks like Franlkin forgot to sign his last email with "singed a sworn statement"... Laughing

dabop
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ted Bullpit wrote:
Uh-oh, it looks like Franlkin forgot to sign his last email with "singed a sworn statement"... Laughing

(Hits piano key)

la....la la la.....laaaaa

I sing, I sing, a sworn statement
A statement I sing,I sing aloud
This statment I sing, it is a song
A song, a song I sing about
My, my statement it is sung
Sung my statement will be sung
Sing, sing along with me.....

Oh I am on safari!!!!!!!

(Sing it to the soundtrack from the sound of music- doe a der, a female deer)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RW3nDRmu6k
Smile

(Btw I loved Ted- NOT the Kingswood!!!!)
Not very politically correct, but it sure was a hoot lol
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Mr. Labowski-hope springs eternal for your lads...

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic