SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"You are an educated illiterate"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Lad trying to get Mal's help in moving pilfered government funds came back after a three-year hiatus claiming to have just recovered from a severe accident. But Mal thought it more likely that the Lad was in jail, and after some argument, the Lad's frustration gets the better of him...

Quote:
I was not in Prison and i still work there.
If i am a prisoner, how will my same company retain me.
Its obvious you are not serious, your are just living you daily life by assumption which is the worst thing any living creature can do. I am surprise at you despite all your knowledge

Mal in turn was scornful.

Quote:
Your sense of right and wrong is totally fucked.
I'd have thought that anyone with any moral values worth a damn would agree that lying, cheating, stealing, raping and committing murder are all far worse crimes than "living... daily life by assumption".
For that offense to good sense, you belong in prison.

The Lad vented!

Quote:
i was told that you are an idiot and a beast i never knew until now.
You are an educated illiterate and a professional fool.
You have no sense and i believe you actually belong to the prison also.
You are nothing but just a fuck
If i am lucky to meet you, i would have teach you how to respect people greater than you.
Nincompoop

Mal was icy in return.

Quote:
Did you serve in your country's armed forces? Did you ever fight for freedom and your country's honor? Did you ever risk your life for a just cause?
You ain't greater than me. You're a lying thieving parasite and you ain't fit to lick my boots. You're an asshole and you'll always be an asshole.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Nincompoop

Really?!?!? How old is the TV he's watching.

Sand Timer - Danilla 2yrs
Sand Timer - John Smith / David Coleman / James Pearson

"The person that went to the bank say is like you are playing a fast one on me,Because the cashier was just laughing at him"

"PLEASE IMMEDIATELY REMOVE THE "SCAMWARNERS" REFERENCE ON THE INTERNET ... THE INFERENCE THAT SOMEHOW THAT I AM RUNNING A SCAM IS HURTFUL TO MY BUSINESS"

"GUY U DE VERY WICKED AND HEARTLESS."

Whip
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been dialled up a notch or two...

Quote:
Hahaha Malcaw. That is actually your name you are a caw.
I have forth for my country and i am a Force man also.
You are just a basterred to talk back at me. Animals like you are what i use for experiment.
I am sure they day i will locate you in your dingdong you call a house i will slash of you ash head off your disgusting neck.
I shall show you how to deal with animals like you soon, and i will make sure you loose your senses more because i know you have loose your sense of respect.
I have your picture, i will take it to the water line shrine where you will be eliminated for insulting me.
Ashole like you

He doesn't have a picture - I don't know where that came from!

Quote:
You were never a soldier. You never fought for anything. You wouldn't know how to.

I have a very particular set of skills developed over eighteen years of service to my country - skills that give me power of life and death over a maggot like you if we ever met - and you wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell.

I wouldn't dignify you with anything more than a shotgun blast to the head. You have no idea what a 12-gauge 00 round does to the head; I've seen it, and I saw the look on the jihadist's face just before I pulled the trigger and blew bone and blood and brain and hair across the wall behind him.

Only losers believe in voodoo. That makes you a loser - a pathetic, useless, penniless loser without hope.

Let's see if he comes back for more!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Wolfbait713
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very funny....
I busted a lad awhile ago. I email him every few days asking how his time in prison is doing.

Closed lad accounts X5
calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You have no idea what a 12-gauge 00 round does to the head; I've seen it

Note to self - don't piss Yastreb off, don't piss Yastreb off, don't piss Yastreb off .....

"The person that went to the bank say is like you are playing a fast one on me,Because the cashier was just laughing at him"

"PLEASE IMMEDIATELY REMOVE THE "SCAMWARNERS" REFERENCE ON THE INTERNET ... THE INFERENCE THAT SOMEHOW THAT I AM RUNNING A SCAM IS HURTFUL TO MY BUSINESS"

Whip
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

relax, he is as far from you away, as a human being can be (unless you are over there too, in the land of the dropbears).

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing

The exchange continued...

Quote:
Fuck off your mother your father your children and generation. A maggot like you. Gunshot to your brain. Bagga

Quote:
You were born in the gutter and you'll die in the gutter. It's all you deserve.

And inevitably, God was invoked:

Quote:
Your entire life will die in the gutter idiot like you
That is how your generation will die in the gutter God punish you for life.
Idiot like you

Mal's an atheist, so that got mocked.

Quote:
You think there's a God for you to order around? There is no God and there is no magic, you poor sad deluded fool.

And now the Lad seems to believe what he's saying - no swearing or insults.

Quote:
Ok Tonight you will know that there's God You will sleep and will see great things in your dreams.
You will see signs. You see magic.
Your leg will swell that you cannot walk

Next morning...

Quote:
Nope, I'm still walking, and there's still no God or magic.

And that seems to be that.

That leg-swelling curse is one I've seen before. Does anyone else know it?

Sand Timer x 7
calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can he make any body part swell?

Whip
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Shocked

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In my time baiting, and reading this forum, I must confess, I have never before seen a "leg swelling" curse.

Maybe Mal could suggest that whilst neither his left leg, nor his right leg had actually swelled because of the curse... that a miracle seemed to have happened overnight!

Mal could say he woke up one morning to find that his "middle leg" had swelled for the first time after a certain "war injury" had removed its ability to do so... and that this "swelling" had caused great joy for "Mr & Mrs Mal", leading them to fall in love with one another all over again. They both view this as not so much a curse, as a blessing!

Whatever the lad did, he got it just right, and to "please, please, please, don't undo this magic!"

(This may lead to lad attempting to blackmail Mal into not undoing the "swelling" curse).

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

maybe he could tell the lad, that his third leg apparently has swollen, but in a way that pleased his beloved saffron reynolds Wink

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic