SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lurve X3 - Our love has withered like the rose

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joe's drunken rant resulted in this copy-and-paste crap from Caroline. Warning: Reading the following could result in sugar overload (and you thought Easter candy was bad). Rolling Eyes

Quote:
It's beautiful morning here without you here around me.

So the best way to be close with in this moment in time is write you this little note and hope that it keeps you company and make you realize that someone from across the seas is thinking of you.

Today, on this Easter Morning, I feel inspired and I decided to write to you, because as I write you with sincerity in my heart I feel some relief, and it almost looks like I'm talking to you in person.

It is for me a conversation that I can have with you from afar, and I know that when you receive this, you will know that I've been thinking of you.

Easter is a time to rest and spend quality time with loved ones and friends. And I keep wishing you were here with me or I'm there with you. I trust there'll be no better time to bond than this moment.

Learning things about one another, sharing mutual feelings, meetings families and friends and bringing out the best in each other. I'm wishing for your physical presence, wishing for your hugs and companion.

Easter was fun with Family and friends, lots of Chocolate, egg hunting and lots of chats.. It's just a wonderful time spent around Family and friends. It would have been wonderful to have you around..

Hope you had a blast too. This is just a quick shout out darling.

I'll write more soon OK..

Your Lady.

Joe responds.

Quote:
Hello my mysterious friend,

I had a great Easter weekend. I thought I had made that clear in the email I sent? I did send you an email didn't I? Oh yes I see it here in my Sent box. Hmm looks like I had a little to much Easter cheer if such a thing is possible. Am I right?

Hey thanks for thinking about me. I think about you to. Mostly I think about what your real name is. Are you ever going to tell me? I mean it just strikes me as odd that one of my friends would keep there name secret for so long.

Well, no matter. So when are you coming for a visit? or maybe I could come and visit you in your country? I hear Sweden has some top notch beers. Is that true? A cold beer in a hot sauna surrounded by naked people now THAT'S what I'm talking about!

I hope to hear from you real soon.

Joe

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Caroline and Karen sent the same script, again, with minor variations.

Karen:

Quote:
This short note has the sole purpose of saying I'm happy to have words from you. To also let you know that I think of you always..

Lately, I find myself doing a lot of things, work related. Although the weather hasn't been helpful, but it's kinda clear today. How are you doing over there? How's the day starting for you? All you need to do is invite me and I'll come OK..

I find myself in the comfort of my office, not really doing much, so I was going through our chats. I think we've shared lots of things between us so far.

I'm impressed and really have a lot more to say. One thing you need to know is that I'm all excited when I write you, I want to always say much, just that most times I find myself short of words and ways to express everything.

This small note is only to confirm my intention of maintaining this almost daily contact, either by email or phone, until the day that we can tighten this relationship, make it more physical and also to thank “virtual” for making our first contact happen.

A big hug

Caroline:

Quote:
My days are happier just because I can always turn and find your name on my Screen.

Your name on my screen lightens my day, but knowing how far you are from my arms and my affection deeply worries my heart which is why I would like us to find a formula to have each other closer, to show each other our affection in the most sincerest way and to feel each others presence as something more real.

Our contact, even at a lillte distance, has become really important to me. When I don't stay in touch I feel bad. But, more importantly, I feel the need to know that you are well, that you had a good day, that things went well for you and all those curiosities that true friends have about one another.

Caring for someone like you is not a hard thing to do, specially when that friend is someone like you; it allows the people who are closest to practice their best qualities, such as tolerance, generosity and justice, which should be the basis of every relationship.

This small note is only to confirm my intention of maintaining this almost daily contact, either by email or phone, until the day that we can tighten this relationship, make it more physical and also to thank “virtual” for making our first contact happen.

A big hug

But Joe is getting a bit tired of the game.

Quote:
The usual thanks for your platitudes. So are you ever going to response to anything I say? Are we ever going to have a real conversation? Am just wondering.

Since you won't tell me your real name or even talk about it, am just going to call you "Bob" from now on. I hope your ok with that.

Also you don't need to right the same massage twice unless you really want to.

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Caroline seems to be the only horse left in the race, but Joe keeps replying to all three ladies, just in case.

From Caroline, this snore fest with news of of vacation/holiday time in April.

Quote:
Hello Darling,

It's a clear beautiful sunny day today. Just wish you were here. I could take you around here, and show you places..

How are you doing over there? I've been really busy the last two days no doubt. So I plead with you to forgive my silence OK..

The last two days saw us relocating from here to Malmo. Where we are starting up a new Healthcare Home. It's been long coming anyways, but we finally made the switch yesterday, I was in charge of organizing the new place.

This development means that I have two home now. One here in Goteborg and the other one in Malmo. Thought it right to share with you my new Home address..

Adress: Fake or mule address Malmo Sweden.
Phone Number: +4Dial-a-Mugu (Sweden)

It's Month end, and starting from the Month of April, I'll be traveling with Mom to Perth Western Australia in the bid for her to continue her treatment. (Why do I get the feeling a request for money is coming soon?) We've been planning this a long time now and we'll traveling as soon as my Traveling agent completes our traveling arrangements.

I will keep you posted every step of the way OK. (I would expect nothing less) I'm also thinking that this will be a good time for us to see each other as well.

Starting from this new month, I'm likely to activate my work leave, as I've not gone on any leave for some years now and I'll have about six to eight weeks off work, so I'm thinking of making good use of this off work period and connect with you.

What do you think? Let me know your activities for towards the end part of April and the beginning of May. Maybe, we can work something out. We've done plenty of writing and I think the best way forward is to finally meet each other.

I know it's going to be a difficult step, but when we plan very well we can achieve positive results. So if you're free we can meet OK.. I'll need you to send me your Closest Int'l Airport. Working Phone Number, And Your Home Address.

Keep your hopes alive (Words to live by, my dear) and if you're an adventurer just like I am, we can make this happen.. I'll keep you posted on things happening around here OK..

And one more thing ... I really appreciate you. Start your day smiling bcause someone somewhere really cares about you..

Love Always,

Your Lady

Joe is as good as his word and replies thus.

Quote:
Hi Bob!

Say have you ever played that game? I was introduced to it over Easter weekend and have to tell you it's great! The weather is beautiful here too. But then The weather is beautiful here almost every day. That's why I moved here! So what are you going to do with two houses? Complete waste of money and effort as am sure you will find out soon enough. I owned four house at one time and it turned out to be more trouble than it was worth. My solution? I just decided which house I wanted to live in the most,, moved there and sold the rest. Best decision I ever made.

I will be happy to have you come visit in April.. The closest airport that receives international flights is in Mexico City. From there it's a simple matter to catch a connecting flight Puerto Vallarta. Any travel agent can book the whole flight in about 30 seconds. I'm sorry but we will have to communicate via email as I haven't had a telephone since I moved here. I mean, who needs a phone when you can just as easily send an email or chat on IM? Besides those damn cell phones cause brain tumors and who needs that? You just let me know when you plan to be here and I'll have the servants spruce up the guest house. (Oops! Joe forgot to include his street address. Shocked )

Best regards and hope to play "Hi Bob" with you soon!
Joe

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from my new friends, lately. So I gave them a poke.

Quote:
Dear Bob,

Haven't read from you in awhile. Hope you're settling into you're new home and doing well. How are things at the new clinic? Do you have lots of customer yet?

I sure miss reading you're emails.
Joe

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still nothing. I'll try one last poke. If I get nothing, I'll send a goodbye email.

Quote:
Hello my mysterious friend,

I just wanted to let you know that am doing some deep sea fishing this weekend so if you decide to write I won't be responding before monday as there will be no cell phone coverage here on the boat. I hope you get settled into your new home soon so we can get to know ourselves better.

Aye carumba,
Joe

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joe has finally had enough.

Quote:
Dear,

I thought we were friends. WTF? If this is how you treat people you like then it's no wonder you have to scour the internet to find new friends. It's to bad to because I was already to welcome you to the nicest hacienda in all of Mexico! Well instead you can bésame el trasero?

Joe

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic