SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kevin the Idiot - wooed, screwed and tattooed - Year 3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeeze someone woke up on the wrong side of Lagos this morning:

Quote:
Kevin: Hope u are not trying to do anything stupid
Why did u gave Mr. Grad an account to send the money?
U are trying to know what I can do right?
Darla: Huh?
Kevin: U are trying to know what I can do right
Enough of all this shit
Call Brad now and tell him to send the money to the account I gave to him
If u don't want me to mess up this hole thing
Why are u so greedy and selfish
Darla: What are you fucken blathering aboot?
Kevin: call Mr. Brad now and tell him to send the money to the account I gave to him
Why would u give him another account?
If u did not do that now I am going to mess this hole thing up
Darla: Seems to me that someone missed his nap today.
Kevin: Fuck u and go to hell
I am writing a letter to of them that have paid
And will tell them whom u really are idoit
Darla: No you won’t stupid so settle down.
Kevin: I swear I will do that
Are u going to call Mr. Brad to send the money to the account I gave to him or I will do something stupid
Darla: Anything you tell me to do is stupid so how can I possibly answer your question?
LATER
Kevin: don't worry soon we will know who is stupid
Darla: Oh I already know. Trust me.
LATER
Kevin: u are just putting ur life in danger
Darla: AND you are being a little Baby for some reason.
Your threats are stupid and if they continue I will keep all of the money for myself.
Kevin: keep it
by tomorrow u will know if my threats are stupid or not as i am about to send them the message now
money that u don't want t get for me i will know if u will be alive to eat the money cos i will do anything to make sure u are down
Darla: Whatever
I'll tell that nice Mr. James and he will help me
Kevin: u think so
he will be the one to hunt u cos he is mad at u already and if he discovered that u are the one scamming him infact u are dead
u think that this is just a joke or he will take things easy with u if u see the kind messages he sent to me u won't even have the got to talk to me any how cos i have been protecting u all this while but enough is enough
let me mess this hole thing up
Darla: I’ll just tell him that you were threatening me and that I am hiding from you in Aruba.
He'll understand
Kevin: look out u and u think he will understand that
remember u told him that i am in US i will tell him everything how u want us to get money from him
u are that Judy he has been looking for to hurt
Darla: He won’t believe you as he thinks you are stupid.
Kevin: ok
lets watch and see
i will send him all our conversation
how u called him stupid and lough out him
Darla: More idle threats from the Idiot I see. What should I buy with all of this money Hunny?
I guess I'll be opening my own Swan Farm
Kevin: i have already given them Auntie Mary's address and she will get the money to them all
u won't even see any
Darla: No you haven’t so quit it with the Moron speak you Fucktard.
Kevin: u think i am playing with u?
Darla: Actually I’m not sure what you are on aboot so I haven’t put any thought into it whatsoever.
Oooh that nice Pastor wants to take me to dinner

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I think I can clear that up for Darla .... Very Happy

Brad wrote:
Hey Mr. Fisher! Why are you having Judy change the account? No problem, although I wish you would have let me know that your assistant would be helping you. Please do not give out my email to anyone else without my permission. I've told you before that I want our business just between you and me.

Off to the bank sir.

regards

Brad

Dickard wrote:
Attn: Mr. Brad Johnson,

Please do not send the money to the account she gave to you she is nothing but a criminal she is not in the state she is in Aruba and trying to divert your funds into her account I did not ask her to send you any account please do not send the money to the account she gave to you send it the one I gave to you which is in California.

Thanks

MR.

MadBrad wrote:
WHAT!! This is f*cking bad Rich. Man you have let me down big time. I sent the money per Judy. In fact, she made me send some extra to cover money out of YOUR pocket!!

This is horrible. I am talking to the bank now about reversing the transfer. You better hope I can my man. I might have to sue.

UNACCEPTABLE!

Brad

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the shout-out, JC!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I thought you might like that. Laughing

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kevin is still acting a bit standoffish but I think he'll come around:

Quote:
Darla: Hoya
Still being a Mr. Grumpy Pants?
Kevin: What
Darla: There you are Hunny
You must still be drunk from yesterday. Maybe when you sober up we can chart ok?
Kevin: I am not drunk and will no go back on my words
I just don't want to talk to u unless u are able to send my own share of the money before I do something stupid
Darla: You have already done plenty of stupid things so put them behind you and learn from your mistakes my Sweatie!
Kevin: I am not sweetie get my own money or I mess this hole deal up
I am not joking with u I mean it and by the time I start u will be the one to beg
Darla: Awww you don’t need to beg me for forgiveness ok?
Kevin: Who is even begging u for forgiveness?
Darla: Seriously it’s ok. You don’t have to beg although I do find it cute of you.
Kevin: Beg u for what?
When am I getting my own money?
Darla: If you are a good lad then we will divide it once I come home but if you aren’t a good lad then I will keep it all for myself.
Kevin: U have not answer my question
When am I getting my own money?
Darla: Yes I did silly
You just need to read more better
Kevin: What's not an answer to my question
When are u coming back and when am I getting my own share of the money simple question?
Darla: I don’t remember seeing that you asked me that. Let me take a look
Are you sure you aren't drunk? I don't see that anywhere.
Kevin: I asked again when am I getting my own share of the money I am not drunk
Darla: If you would actually read what I am writing and not be a Mr. Grumpy pants you would see that I said when I get back home.
Assuming you are a good lad of course
Kevin: And I want to know when u are coming back delay is very dangerous
Darla: I’m not sure when I am coming home. More better?
Kevin: No is not better cos u have over stayed there
Darla: Oddly enough I have a job something you might want to look into some day
Kevin: Since u don't know when u are coming back why do u keep on asking the clients to continue paying in that account?
I have an account for them to pay then I can send ur own money to ur personal account it is very simple than asking them to pay into an account u don't have access to and they feel all this are game
U don't know the risk that is involve if the victims come after u what would u do ask Auntie Mary that man nearly killed her
Darla: First off we agreed upon using this account and thirdly I am not the one that went behind my backside and whatever number we are at I am safe here especially now that I met that nice Pastor
Kevin: We agreed on using the account that was when u are in USA now u don't have the access to the account so we have to change account if I must continue the jobs
If not I have no option only to do what is in my mind and I don't care what it will result to u
Darla: Good thing for me there aren’t a lot of thoughts rolling around in your mind or I might be in trouble
Kevin: There are a lot of thoughts and I am losing my patient we need to change an account
By the way did u call or email any of the client today?
Darla: I don’t think so
Kevin: So have u agreed that we should change an account?
Darla: First off you need to apologize for being such a Doody Head and then I will consider it
Kevin: OK I am so sorry for being a doody head pls accept my apology forgive me
Darla: More better
Kevin: No more quarrelling right?
Darla: Only if you promise to be a good lad

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I told you at the initial time that she is no longer working with us as she wanted to divert your fund to her private account when we find out she have to run away to Aruba as I speak to you now she has been in Aruba over a month and, making our beneficiaries paid unnecessary money to that of her account.

She is a criminal you should have wait for me to respond to your email first before you send the money to the account she gave to you, I will advice you contact your bank to retract the money back and send the $13,500.00 to the account I gave to you if you want us to bring this transaction to an end.

I will not be held responsibility of any inconvenience that may occur as she is no where to be found and no one have access to that of her account in Georgia.

Note that I am not going to use my money to obtain the documents on your behalf you have to send the money to the account I provided to you, next time if such a thing happened first confirm from me before you act.

Let me know when you send the money to the account I gave to you so that your documents will be issued to enable us wire your fund into your bank account.

Thanks

Brad wrote:
Do NOT get snippy with me Fishman! How was I to know that your security sucked the big one??

LUCKILY I have managed to save your bacon. I have to WAIT now while it is being investigated, but I should have it back in 7 to 10 days.

Show some respect Dick.

Brad

and finally ...

Quote:

Thanks for your mail which has been noted, i am so sorry for the inconvinience and be rest assured that your fund will be tranfer into your bank account as soon as the neccessary documents has being obtained on your behalf, are you going to make the transfer of the $13,500.00 with the account i gave to you (ummm..no.) or we should wait until you have the money you sent to that criminal account back in 7 to 10 days? please kindly let me know.

Once again i am sorry for what ever this must have coursed you and we are also tracking down Judy and make sure we bring her to the court of law.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks

MR.

That's better. Very Happy

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear beneficiary: Mr. Ugandalf Gray,

Listen and listen very good she is not my superior and next time you should not listen to anyone that just called you on phone, why would u fail to follow my instruction? the account I gave to you is not a wrong account and I am not happy that you fail to follow my instruction.

She is our telex manager in Georgia but she is not in the state she is in Aruba, I am going to obtain the necessary document on your behalf by tomorrow and transfer your funds into your bank account.

Next time before you go and do such a thing you have to inform me first the account I gave to you which is in California is not a wrong account have I made my self clear?

I am going to use my money to obtain the document she is not in the state and she don't have access to the money since she is in Aruba, do not make this kind of mistake again.

I am the one in charge here and you must follow my instruction if you want to receive this funds.

MR. RICHARD FISHER

This left Ugandalf somewhat annoyed.

Quote:
Dear Bilbo Fisher,

She did know what she was talking about, and she does work for your company. It is your own responsibility to controlyour employees, not mine. Try to be a bit professional, please.

I will wait for you to redirect the money into the right acount, so we can continue.

Thanks,
Ugandalf

Quote:

Thanks for your mail which has been noted, you should know that sometimes these workers are very stubborn especially the bitchies.

Well I have redirected the money to the right account, and the necessary documents has being issued on your behalf today and your UD$39.6M is ready to be transfer into your bank account but before that could be done you have to pay for (stamp duty fee, $1950.00, notarization fee $1750.00. Total $3700.00) upon the receipt of these fees your documents will be stamped and notarized to enable us wire your fund into your nominated bank account.

Note that this is one of the principal guiding this bank and also the rules and regulation of International Monetary Fund, (IMF) It is the duty of the beneficiary to pay for these mentioned fees and without stamping and notarizing your documents there is no way we can transfer your fund into your bank account, everything about this transaction have to be legal.

Without wasting much time I am sending you below the account of our Shyster which you will use to make the payment he is the one that will stamp and notarize your documents.

Please do not go against my instruction this time around you are sending the fees which is $3700.00 to the account of out Shyster who will stamp and notarize your documents.

Herr is the account of our Shyster for you to send the fees.

Acct. into already reported and snipped -TD

Immediately you send the money to the above listed account our Shyster will stamp and notarize your documents and your funds will be transfer into your bank account without any further delay.

Finally do not go against my instruction as I will not be held responsibility of any inconvenience that may occur if you fail to follow my directive.

I am looking forward for the receipt of the transfer and let me know if you can make the payment today or Monday.

Thankd

MR. RICHARD FISHER

Ugandalf didn't like that.

Quote:
My dear Bilbo Baggins,

Are you suggesting that I should pay again? Do not take me for a conjurer of cheap tricks! I have already paid your company 4,200 dollars. You can just deduct the 3,700 from that amount, and wire the remaining 500 to my bank account.

Ugandalf

Kevin explained...

Quote:

Thanks for your mail which has been noted, first I want you to address me properly please kindly address me by my name.

I want you t know that this fee is nondeductible and no one is taken you like a cheap tricks this is just the procedure of this humble bank and you are not the only one to comply with this instruction.

A lot of our beneficiaries have paid this second fee and their funds will be transfer into their account by Monday, I will not go against the rules of this bank, you have to follow the simple instruction to enable us bring this transaction to an end.

Kindly make the payment of $3700.00 to the account listed below and your documents will be stamped and notarized to enable us wire your funds into your bank account.

Note that time is no longer on our side and any more delay may jeopardize all our effort so you have to act fast because delay is very dangerous.

Below still remains the account of our Shyster which you will use to make the payment.

Same acct., snipped -TD

Immediately you send the money to the above listed account our Shyster will stamp and notarize your documents and your funds will be transfer into your bank account without any further delay.

Be rest assured that your funds must get transferred into your bank account after this payment.

I am looking forward for the receipt.

Thankd

MR. RICHARD FISHER

Ugandalf was confused now.

Quote:
My Dear Frodo Fisher,

Now I am all confused. I have already paid you the money into your account in Smyrna, it should be a simple thing for you to transfer the amount from one account to the next. Also, it is unacceptable that I have paid 500 dollars too many, and now you just want to keep it? That is not how things work in this country, you know. I have rights! I am not trying to rob you! I am trying to help you.

Ugandalf

But Kevin sorted things out.

Quote:

I am in good receipt of your email and the content is well noted, the money you paid is to obtain the necessary documents on your behalf which the documents has being issued on your behalf, the $3,700.00 which you are suppose to pay now is for notarizing and stamping your documents to enable us wire your funds into your nominated bank account.

Note that I have nothing to do with your money this is our procedure and everything regarding this transaction have to be legal, a lot of our beneficiaries are complying with the instruction and by the grace of God their funds will be transfer into their account by tomorrow been Monday, I will advice you also comply with the instruction to enable us bring this transaction to an end.

Try as much as you can to make the payment of $3,700.00 to the account provided below so that our Shyster will stamp and notarize your documents to enable us wire your funds into your bank account without any further delay.

You don't need to be confused there is no way we can transfer your funds into your bank account without stamping and notarizing your documents, with the stamping and notarizing of your documents, as soon as your funds get transferred into your bank account it will not attract the government.

Make sure you make the payment by tomorrow being Monday, time is no longer on our side you have to act fast.

Below still remains the account of our Shyster which you will use to make the payment.

Same acct., snipped -TD

Thankd

MR. RICHARD FISHER

Ugandalf was still sceptic.

Quote:
My dear Frodo Fisher,

I have to say, that I am surprised to hear this. First of all, noone ever said anything about a second fee. I need to know if there will be more fees than this one. Secondly, your company is not acting professionally. I have never seen anyone acting like an amateur the way you do, not even Barliman Butterbur! Thirdly, now I have to go to Bree again, and it is a long journey. Last time I had to ask the Eagles to take me there, and it still took me hours to get there, and hours to go back. I hope for your own sake, that I won't have to do this again, or I shall turn you into a toad.
Now, reply ASAP, as I need to know what is up and down again.

Ugandalf

Kevin reassured him.

Quote:

This is the last and final payment you are to make regarding this transaction and no one will ever ask you to send any more money try and send the money with bank information of our Shyster which is listed below.

You are not going to send any money again after you make the payment of $3,700 to the account listed below.

Same acct., snipped -TD

Thankd

MR. RICHARD FISHER

Ugandalf was conviced by this.

Quote:
My dear Frodo Fisher,

Then I shall inded go to Bree tomorrow and transfer the amount. I have taken note of the details, and will bring them with me. I hope there will be no further obstacles in this, as time is of the essence.

Ugandalf

Kevin gave the last instructions.

Quote:

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail, please and please again if any one called you to change the account do not listen to that person as I will not be held responsibility of any inconvenience that may occur if you fail to send the money to the account I provided to you below.

Be rest assured that there will be no obstacle after sending the money tomorrow, immediately you send the money the necessary documents will be stamped and notarized to enable us wire your fund into your nominated bank account without any further delay, and transfer payment slip will be send to you.

Same acct., snipped -TD

I am looking forward for the receipt by tomorrow

Thankd

MR. RICHARD FISHER

I was just about to send him the good news late last night, when this impatient email ticked in...

Quote:

What is going on? and what is delaying the transfer of the $3,700.00 you are suppose to send? i did not hear or receive any receipt from you, please kindly let me know what is delaying the transfer as we are running out of time.

Thankd

MR. RICHARD FISHER

So I decided to purnish him a bit and postporn the reply. Sent it this afternoon instead. Razz

Quote:
My dear Frodo Fisher,

I told you it was a long and troublesome journey There and Back Again and I only got back again very late, so I hope for your own sake that everything is in order this time.Kindly find the attached form, I paid the money as per the latest instructions I received Sunday.

Ugandalf

Attached a bogus bank receipt for a payment... into the account in Smyrna. Twisted Evil

Meanwhile, OP had given me a heads up about the lad having started running a side format on his own. I checked my accounts, and lo and behold what I found in Juan's spam filter... Laughing

Dr.Ade Adeola wrote:
Attn: Mr. Juan Tanamera,

In our office today was the presence of One Mr. John T.
Pullen of 122 Fitch Way, Sacramento,CA.USA 95864, filing
application contrary to your pending fund transfer.

The above mentioned person visited this Bank yesterday with
a power of attorney given in his favor by you, granting him
the benefit to process and claim your inheritance of
$5,500,000.00(Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars) for personal reasons.

He further stated that the online account will be terminated
while the fund should be wired to his bank immediately;

[Insufficient bank infor, snipped -TD]

We ask Mr. John T. Pullen, to return back to the bank within
48 hours to enable us have a personal confirmation from you
being hitherto the beneficiary.

We are sorry to have delayed your instruction in giving out
this fund since we must adhere to the Modus Operandi of this
honorable bank by making sure this request is verified and
confirmed by the beneficiary and his existing attorney.

Your confirmation to the above will be appreciated. We look
forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Dr.Ade Adeola
Executive Director(OCC),.

Juan replied.

Juan wrote:
Senor Adeola,

Excuse me? This is highly unexpected, por favor.

Juan Tanamera

Kevin followed up...

Dr.Ade Adeola wrote:
Attn: Mr. Juan Tanamera

I received your email but did not understand it clearly please kindly clarify me, I know that this come to you as a surprise but I must tell you that you are such a lucky man.

If we did not hear from you in next 24 hours we are going to hand the funds over to Mr. John as he keep on saying he is your representative.

You are instructed to get back to us and let us know if this Mr. John is your representative or not, and if you are not interested in this said funds please kindly let's us know and that means we have to hand the money over to Mr. John.

Immediately we hear from you we are going to commence on your funds and make we get it across to you.

Your speed respond will do you good.

Regards,
Dr.Ade Adeola
Executive Director(OCC

Juan didn't understand anything.

Juan wrote:
Senor Adeola,

Can you give a little more explanacion, por favor? This is very confusico, and I am already involved in another transaction, so I am not sure this is for me, amigo.

Gracias,
Juan Tanamera

Kevin assured Juan that it was indeed meant for the latter.

Dr.Ade Adeola wrote:
Attn: Mr. Juan Tanamera

I am in good receipt of your email, and very sure this is for you as i did not make any mistake on your name we received an official letter from United Nation Organization to affect this payment to you before one Mr. John came to our office claiming to be your representative. I really do not have much explanation on this if you don't want the said funds that means we have to hand it over to this Mr. John who claim to be your representative.

If this is not for you i don't think i would have contacted you at the first place i think you must be a lucky man and a lot of people are very much interested in the funds.

since you don't know this Mr. John i will advice you fill the form attached on this mail and return it back to us so we can proceed to wire your fund into your nominated bank account.

Do not fail to fill the form and return it back to us immediately open the attachment file and fill the form

Regards,
Dr.Ade Adeola
Executive Director(OCC

He attached some form.

But...

Juan wrote:
Senor Adeola,

Well, to tell you the truth, I am not really interested, as I am already involved in a transaction, and I just made a payment of 15,000 dollars this morning, so one of the next days my financial trouble will be over, comprende? So I don't have to worry about small dineros like 5.5 million. Sorry for your trouble, and good luck.

Juan

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Kevin had his tail between his legs today so he was a bit more er better? I begin with a bit from yesterday just for continuity:

Quote:
Kevin: No more quarrelling right?
Darla: Only if you promise to be a good lad
Kevin: Ok i will be a good lad
Darla: More better now we can chart like humans.
Kevin: Ok
How are u doing my love
Darla: Am good and happy that you aren’t grumpy any more
Kevin: I am happy too
Did u ask Gray to pay into that of ur account?
Darla: Who?
Kevin: Mr. Ugandalf
Darla: I think I spoke to him on the Weekend but that was days ago.
Kevin: I gave him 3,700 which I told u that I want him to pay into the account I gave to him and u agreed
And u still did not agreed on what we discussed why?
He still went and send the money to ur account
Baby why are u doing this?
Darla: That is what we agreed on. How was I to know you were telling him something else?
Kevin: We agreed that he should send the money to the account I gave to him so I can get things done
So now what am I to do he has paid it into that account again and u called him to do that why?
Darla: I told you that was days ago.
Kevin: So from now on no one paid into that account again ok
If anyone paid into the account I gave them that means u will send me ur personal account so I can send ur own money right
Darla: Yess. How much have we made?
Kevin: Is close $50.000.00
Darla: Ooh am ever so good at this.
Kevin: yes we have made a lot of money
Darla: It is ever so exciting.
Kevin: yes
now we have to change an account ok?
so that i can further the jobs
Darla: What account?
Kevin: i mean we are going to use my own account to receive any money that any client want to pay now
Darla: Can you send me the account here?
Kevin: ok
this is the account my love
i am sending it to your email my love
Darla: ok
AFTER SEEING THE ACCOUNT
Who is that person?
Kevin: he is very good friend and trustworthy as soon as the money is been paid into the account u will get ur own share just send me ur personal account
i have sent u the account did u received it?
Darla: I have seen it and that’s why am asking. I don’t want someone else involved in our plans.
Kevin: baby no one is involving here this person do not know how the money is coming all he need to do is to just get the money and send urs to u
pls lets do it this way and u will see that things will work out i promised
Darla: I don’t trust this person. Get me another account or we will continue to use the one we agreed on.
Kevin: baby i trusted him and u don't have to worry hold me responsibility if he did not deliver
there is another account
but i trusted this person and if he did not deliver then u can eat the money that is in ur account alone
Darla: Hmmm
Kevin: yes i promised if he did not deliver u can take the money alone lets just use the account pls
Darla: Am not comfortable with this stranger knowing our business.
Kevin: baby he is not knowing our business
he has no idea on how the money is coming into his account all he knows it to get the money
there is no harm in trying pls my love let's try this trust me he will deliver pls
LONG PAUSE
are u there?
Darla: Yess
Kevin: so lets use the account
i love u so much

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As for Kevins reaction to Ugandalfs transfer...

Kevin the Idiot wrote:

What kind of human are you? you don't follow simple instruction, i sent you email serveral times pleading you not to send the money to that of Georgia account that the owner of that account is not in the state to get the money, the first payment you made i used my own money to obtain the documents and now you still went and send the money to the same account which i instructed you not to send.

I sent you an email many times with the account listed below you still went and send the money to the same account, as the case maybe there is nothing i could do to help you this time around i told you that this our workers are very rude and you did not follow my instruction we have to wait until Judy returned back to the state then we can proceed since you cannot follow simple insrutcuon.

I am not happy with you i sent you an email many times telling you not to send the money to the same account but you refused below is the account i asked you to send the money but you failed.

[Same acct., snipped -TD]

Thankd

MR. RICHARD FISHER

Ugandalf was confuzzled.

Ugandalf wrote:
My dear Frodo Fisher,

Now I am all confused. You told me this:

"please and please again if any one called you to change the account do not listen to that person"

Now, I did exactly as you said. I did not listen to anmyone, as noone called. However, your CEO Judy called me late Sunday evening, though, and told me that it that there was a problem with the account in California, and I should use the one in Georgia instead. And she is not just anyone, she is your boss, as far as I understand it. I asked her to double check and coordinate this with you, and she said that she would do that, so since you did not give me further information since then, I did what your superior told me. The accounts both belong to your fellowship, anyway, so it should be a technical formality for you to move them to the proper account.

Ugandalf

Kevin wasn't calmed by this.

Kevin the Idiot wrote:

I am glad that you said i asked you not to change the account if any one called you to change it and after all my email you still went and send the money to that account, she is not my CEO and not my boss and i don't really understand why she is doing all this and she is delaying this transaction why not call her now and ask her where she is? someone that is not in the state and she asked you to send money to her account you follow her instruction instead of mine, now that you have sent the money to her account let her get everything done and transfer your fund into your bank account.

I warned you but you refused to follow my directive this Judy is not in the state and no one have access to that account and there is nothing i can do to bring this transaction to an end until she is back and i don't really know when she is coming back, it is all your fault i even sent you message on Monday telling you not to send the money to that of her account and you refused now that you have sent the money to her account let her get your funds to you.

I told you that i will not be held responsibility of any inconvenience that may occur if you fail to follow my instruction call her to get your funds transferred into your account, i will not do anything in regards to your funds and if time is not taking the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is going to cancel this transaction as we have delayed it.

This is what i keep on telling and singing it like a music you still go against my instruction and follow and woman instruction let her get your funds to you and let me see how that will work.

You did exactly what i said and someone called you and claim that she is my CEO, my boss and you follow her instruction instead of my instruction what kind of a man are you, the only thing that will solve this problem is for you to go and redirect the $3,700.00 to the account i gave to you which is in California and everything will be done.

If you did not do that please Do not email me again as i will not answer your email i am not happy with you i hate people that do not follow simple instruction i told you that nothing is wrong with the account i gave to you but u wouldn't listen.

Thanks

MR. RICHARD FISHER

Laughing

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I am in receipt of your mail and the content is well noted, you still have the account I gave to you, please you can still make the transfer to the account listed below so that we can bring this transaction to an end.

Your concern now should be for you to receive your funds into your account after that you can track downthat bitch I can even help you do that, please transfer the money to the below listed account.

Below still remains the account of our Shyster which you will use to send the money.

snip account reported

Confirm the receipt of this mail and let me know when you are sending the money to the above listed account to enable us conclude this transaction.

Looking forward for your urgent respond.

Thanks

MR. RICHARD FISHER

Quote:
Hey Fisher,

I meant YOU should take care of that bitchy! I don't want to use the account you have previously given to me, because that bitchy is associated with it. Please use a different account for our business and KEEP IT PRIVATE!

Please submit the bank account in this EXACT MANNER! If you fail to do so, you will only DELAY me sending the money.

Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Account owner:
Owner address:
Owner phone number:
Account Number:
Routing/Swift code:
IBAN if needed:

All of the information must be current.

I talked to my account manager and I MAY be able to send the money by Friday. Let's not waste time.

Brad

BigTimeBanker wrote:

That bitch has no access to the account I gave to you and if I must provide a new account that means you are to send the money to the following account information.

snip new account reported (no name, phone number or address Evil or Very Mad)

The above listed account information is just what you need to transfer the fee of $13,500.00 your bank don't need more than that.

Note that I received an official letter from International Monetary Fund (IMF) today regarding your funds and I was asked why you have not yet received your funds and I responded to them that before Monday you will receive your funds and I was also told that if the transfer of your funds did not take place within 48 hours they are going to cancel the transaction.

As you can see time is no longer on our side and any more delay may jeopardize all our effort, and I will not be held responsibility of any inconvenience that may occur so you have to act fast as delay is very dangerous.

As soon as you make the payment tomorrow be rest assured that the necessary documents will be issued on your behalf and your funds will be transfer into you bank account without any further delay.

I will personally deal with that bitch and you should ignore any mail or call that came from her.

The account I gave to you now is a good and perfect account so you have to transfer the money into the account and send me the receipt which is transfer payment slip for record purpose.

Have it in mind that we have just 48 hours no more delay, try to confirm the receipt of this mail.

Thanks

MR. RICHARD FISHER

BRADISMAD wrote:
Dear Richard,

First let me thank you for your intent to deal with that 'tea leaf' on your own.

Second, I want to rebuke you for assuming that I and MY bank are stupid. I wonder how I have ever lived this long without your YOUR
banking skills. I shall run down to MY bank and inform him (he only has a MASTER degree in business from YALE!) that he is a complete WASTE of OXYGEN! I'm just sitting here shaking my fucking head at your ARROGANCE!

YOU have now delayed my PAYMENT, which I was prepared to send to you TODAY! Do I need to speak with the IMF personally? That might be best as I'm sure they would answer such SIMPLE QUESTIONS as my bank has asked.

Something is WRONG here. While you have displayed some hostile intent, you have NEVER struck me as stupid. IS THIS RICHARD?

PROVE me wrong and send the information as I have SPECIFICALLY set forth.

UNACCEPTABLE SIR! PLEASE AMEND YOURSELF.

Good day,

Brad

Quote:

I really do not understand what you are talking about, I have worked as banker for many years and I don't see anything wrong with the account I gave to you, I can see that you want to lose this funds and I will not be held responsibility if any goes wrong.

I am sending you another account again and this account is the account of our Shyster in California you can also make a deposit to the account.

snippity do da day He sent a previously reported account, but now with account owner address and phone number!

I hope with the above information you can make the transfer, if you did not make the transfer with the above listed bank information I will inform the (IMF) that you are no longer interested in this funds.

Send me the receipt as soon as you send the money

Thanks

MR. RICHARD FISHER

More troubles await alas.... Sad

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Darla has had other things to do and hasn't been overly attentive lately. Poor Kevin coughed up a new account and is waiting for an okay:

Quote:
Kevin: Hello
Darla: Hiya
Kevin: How are u doing?
We have talk for a while
Have u gone back to US?
Darla: No am still in Aruba but have been busy
Baby I have gotten a good account that we will used in this business
Darla: ok but I need to see it
NEW ACCOUNT SENT
Kevin: Hunny did u see it?
Darla: Am just looking
Darla: That company is out of business.
Kevin: How do u mean?
If we can't use this account then we will use the one I sent u the other day
If we are not using any of the account no more deal
Darla: Hmmm. Let me think aboot that for a while
Better think about it hunny
LATER
Kevin: I'm here
Hiya
Darla: Am going to meet that nice Pastor tonight

No matter how many times I mention that Nice Pastor, Kevin has not asked me about him....

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our Lad has been quiet these days and when he says he is sick that means he is sulking and pretty much begging for Money:

Quote:
Darla: Why aren't you charting with me anymore?
Kevin: I am not too good
Kevin: Yea I am not feeling fine
Have been sick all this while
Darla: Am sorry Hunny. We can chart later then
Kevin: So when are u returning back to US
LATER
Hiya
Kevin: When are u returning back to US
Darla: Dunno. Feeling more better?
Kevin: I am getting better but I need money
Darla: Use some of the money you made when you collected from some of my leads
Kevin: I did not collect any money from the leads
How many times would I tell u this
Darla: But you went behind my backside
Kevin: I did not
Have not talk to any of them all this while
I am sick
Darla: But you said you were more better
Kevin: I said am getting better not more better
What do you have?
Kevin: How do u mean what do I have?
Darla: Is it a cold or a belly ache or something more seriouser?
Kevin: Something serious
Which I need to go see a doctor
Darla: What are your symptoms Hunny?
Kevin: Fever
Including headache
Darla: I think you are supposed to starve a fever so if you are hungry that’s a good thing.
Kevin: Don't get u
Darla: That reminds me that nice Pastor is taking me out for Lobster later
Kevin: Do u really care about me?
Darla: Of course I care. Maybe you ask Auntie Mary she knows all sorts of cures
Kevin: The problem is the money to get it if she tells me the cure
Darla: She is an Elderly and knows all sorts of cheap treatments that you can make at home
Kevin: When are u returning back to us
I need money to start my traveling papers
To US
Darla: I love it when you say US; it makes me feel special
Kevin: So u have to do something
Darla: Am dreaming aboot our Swan Farm
Kevin: Really??
Darla: Yess
Darla: They are ever so pretty
Kevin: How is this going to work?
Darla: We will buy some land with some ponds and we will raise them from little pups I was hoping
U need to return to US
Loving, you is like a copied assignment which I can’t explain
Darla: Awww
Kevin: I start my day with you on my mind and end my day with you in my dreams.
Darla: Am interested tell me more
Kevin: Life without you is like a broken pencil, pointless
Babe, you are my dream girl, and as my parents always say, never give up on your dreams.
I always thought that happiness started with an H, but now I see that it starts with u
You are the only girl I love right now, but in about few years, there will be another. She will be calling you “mommy
Darla: Sweat! Hey I have one: life is like a soft wiener, useless. Hey am getting good at this!
Kevin: Our love is like the waves in the sea, sometimes calm, sometimes tempestuous but always there.
If our love where like the rose it would have to be a new breed that has no thorns.
If you asked me to I would walk miles to be with you but please never tell me to go away
Darla: What does tempestpupos mean Baby?
Kevin: U can call it temperature
Oh that nice Pastor will be here in while I had better pick out a nice dress
Kevin: If I were asked to describe the color you represent, then I would have to go with rainbow because you are beautiful, magical and being with is like finding a treasure.
Darla: Can we call one of our children Shadrach?
Kevin: No problem
Do u love the name?
Darla: Auntie Mary always sings a song aboot him and some others that I can’t remember
Kevin: So baby what did u say about the I account I recommended?
Darla: I didn’t think it looked very professional because the company was out of Business
Can't you get a more better one?

Damn him! He still won't ask aboot that nice Pastor!

Shadrach:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_QKKkWJjqk

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Methinks Kevin will show no interest in any of Darla's lovers unless he begins to think they are after the cash in Darla's account. Or, should that be Auty Mary's account? Laughing Laughing
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Methinks Kevin will show no interest in any of Darla's lovers unless he begins to think they are after the cash in Darla's account. Or, should that be Auty Mary's account? Laughing Laughing request to mod to pse delete doubled post.

Last edited by MorganleFay on Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
CindyLouWho
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has our Kevin given up on the elusive riches for now? Im going thru d*bag withdrawal! Crying or Very sad
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Kevin never gives up but he does sulk quite a bit.

Quote:
Dear beneficiary: Mr. Ginger James,

Have you received your funds from the one you trusted? Our transaction do not take this long, I told you what to do in order to receive your funds you went and do another thing let me see how you will receive your funds.

You still have chance to receive this fund if only you will follow my directive.

Thanks

Damn he is Hanging Tough ain't he?

Quote:

Ricola,

Since I paid the fees twice and the money is still frozen in the account in Georgia, it is your problem to sort. I have paid in full and I will pay no more.

I am unable to find Judy and I think you know why.

She must be an investigator of some sort and I believe that is why she eludes me. And ricola, I believe she must be investigating you.

From your emails I have concluded that you are probably at risk from being fired from your job. It is Judy that worries you and you should worry.

I can take care of your problem. Give me her exact location and you don't need to worried anymore. I know how to make women do what they are told. She is not as high and mighty as she thinks.

Don't worry Ricola, I won't break any of her bones. Just give me her exact location.

Darla on the other hand is still in Aruba:

Quote:
Kevin: Baby am down
I really need some money
Darla: Aww what aboot the money Mr. James was going to send you?
Kevin: Baby he never send any money
What he was saying is a long protocol
Darla: Wait you didn’t even ask me how I was doing.
Kevin: was going to ask u that
I strongly believe that u are fine
Aren't u?
Darla: Am so sad because am missing you
Kevin: I miss u more
Kevin: I wish I am with u now
Everyone think I am lying to them
Since u are unable to send money to me
Pls I want u to prove them Wrong
Darla: Hunny we are lying aren’t we?
Kevin: I know but everyone knows that we have make a lot of money
I wonder when am getting some money to start my traveling paper
I really need u to do something pls baby
Darla: Send them some documents and then they will send us more money Hunny
Kevin: The once they have sent I am unable to receive my
Where would I get money yo send them documents
Darla: I thought you were a professional
Kevin: Don't u have anyone who has access to that account?
Yes?
What about that
Am I not suppose to have money to proceed u know why we started this
Cos I need money and we have made a lot of money and I have not received any
Darla: Use the Money you got when you went behind my backside
Kevin: U have started again
How many times would I tell u that I did not collect money beside ur back
If I collect money why would I be asking u to send me money
I thought u love me why are u mean to me?
Darla: I thought maybe you were just being greedy.
Kevin: I am not greedy and will never be
Darla: Oh that nice Pastor is here I had better go
Kevin: This is it
If I don't talk to u
U start complaining
U never find any solution to my problem
I am losing patient pls send some money to me
Don't tell me that u don't have money in ur personal account
Darla: Wow you are certainly being a Mr. Grumpy Pants today
Kevin: Cos u don't want to do the right thing at the right time
And I can see u don't even care about me
Cos if u do u will do everything possible to get some money to me
Darla: Awww you know I love you even when you miss your nap.
Kevin: U don't
If u do then send some money to me
Prove to me that u love me
Darla: Now you are just being a Meanie! Maybe I’ll give your share of the money to a Church or something if you keep this up.
Kevin: No problem
Is well
When I tried to tell u the fact u bring up a story
Thinking I will be afraid
Darla: That nice Pastor never speaks ill like you do.
Kevin: If u know what love is all about u won't be treating me like this
I have sacrificed a lot just to make this relationship work out but u really do not care cos u are enjoying urself there
If u want me to be with u, u should have try and get me my own money to start my traveling paper
Darla: It is like Heaven but I also work hard sometimes and even after Happy Hour
I need to go but will talk with you in the morning
Kevin: Is that important?
Talking to me and never making things better
U don't know that a lot of white women had been pleading me to come and be with them even they will pay for everything but due to the love I have for u
And yet u don't want to treat me nice
Darla: Hmmm
Kevin: Yes
Darla: ?
Kevin: When are u returning to USA
Darla: I’m not sure as there is lots to keep me busy here

Note - When Kevin said this "Everyone think I am lying to them" - He means Friends, Family, Oga....

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Persistent little scumbag, isn't he?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
CindyLouWho
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's baffling to me that he says he is SO BROKE! I mean he is the one that is "teaching" Darla how to make all this money bc he's the expert! So, why not do some jobs on the side to make money? Like not go behind her backside with her contacts but doesnt he have his own? Is he so bad at this that he relies so heavily on Darla? Or is this just another example of lads lie?

He sure did give up on a job with Mr. Jizzler and talking to the shyster real quick! Its almost like he never wanted to come to the US or to get a job in the first place! Lol!
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fisherman wrote:
Attn: Mr. Brad ,

You are just deceiving your self you will not receive your funds from that criminal I have reported this to the (IMF) they will get in touch with you.

How can someone in Aruba handle your funds that is in FRB you will regret dealing with her and I will not be held responsibility of any inconvenience that may occur.

Go ahead and deal with her let me see if you will ever receive your funds from her.

Thanks

Quote:
Dear Mr. Fisher,

She assured me being in Aruba only helps her to fund my new account with her. I know you know the process, but I've set up a new joint account with her. I've put $16,750.00 into it under Judy and my name. She will use the money, with my permission, to take care of fees and travel.

So don't worry, I WILL get my funds.

She also mentioned that you were attracted to men and me in particular. I'm flattered, but I don't do that backdoor business.

Brad loves the ladies. No offense and we're still friends Fishman.

Brad

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^JC that might just get him stirred up a tad..wait it did but first let's check in on some of Ginger's torture:

Ginger to Kevin:

Quote:
Alright dude, I feel
you.

You need someone to sit in situ for the legal paperwork for your farm. I'd like to help you.

I can apply for a government grant for this farm and instead of a
measly $5,000.00, you can get up to $60,000.00 if you are
performing wildlife rescue.

I would like to help an honest Nigerian since I am getting a lot of scammers from Nigeria writing scam
emails to me. My main man, it is refreshing to meet an
honest Nigerian. How long will you be in the state?

Catch you later dude. Keep it way down low.

James

Kevin to Ginger:

Quote:
My main man James,

I am sorry for responding to your mail so late I was very busy trying to put things in order.

I really do not need that much to start up the swam farm what I need now is just $5,000.00 if you can get the money to me I will be appreciated, I will stay here as long as I can Nigeria is not a place to live.
Please I just need this little help from you help me with the $5,000.00.
I will be waiting for your kind respond

Respect

Kevin

Speaking of Ginger shall we see what Auntie Mary has to say?

Quote:
Mary: Hi deary I am fine how are you? Deary who died?
Lad: Is a very good friend of mine
Mary: I am sorry to hear of your loss deary. What is his name and I'll say a prayer that his journey to heaven be swift and that his family are comforted with His love.
Lad: She is a female
Doris
That's her name
What about Darla
When did she said that she is coming to USA?
Mary: She hasn't said when. I miss her so much. I know her job is important and I don't like to pester her. I have to get used to being so alone. I don't like my new maid.
Lad: What is wrong with ur new maid
Is she not nice?
Mary: She doesn't English very well
Lad: Auntie Mary in that ur account is there any way u can transfer money to my account
Mary: Deary I'm not touching that account. I'm going to close it down once Darla gets back and explains to me what you two have been doing. Why is money in there? Are the police going to arrest me? I'll leave it alone and once Darla comes back I will ask the bank to return all that money to the people who sent it.
Lad: Police is not going to arrest u
Mary: I hope not but you two put me in a position that is an arrestable offence
Lad: My uncle sent me money to that account and I really need the money to process my visa
It is all Darla idea
Mary: Don't lie to me deary. I know that's not your Uncle. That Algerian told me what happened.
Lad: Not that one
Mary: Darla didn't commit scams until she met you. That makes my heart break
Lad: U know there is a lot of money in the account and I have my uncle send $10,000 to the account
She was the one that brought the idea
Mary: Why are you lying about uncle again, we are past the lies deary.
Lad: Auntie Mary I am not lying
I told u the truth I can give u his number to call him and confirm
Mary: I cannot continue to chat deary until you are truthful. You don't have an uncle here.
Lad: I have about 2 uncle there
Uncles there
Well let's forget about that
Mary: Do you have many women here that assist in scams?
We need to be honest
Lad: No
Is only Darla
Mary: You don't wake up one day and do scams deary. You are one of those scam artists that I read about? I'm not judging deary. I know your country is very difficult. I read about it. You have some scam training? You have a gang?
Lad: The country is too bad that people have no job
And the government are not doing anything about it
So the means of survival is try to get something from people
Mary: Do your people ever get away from that type of life or is it a way of life?
Lad: Yes they do get away immediately they get some amount of money that will start up good thing for them
They will get away with the life and do good bush
Business
Mary: What are your goals in life? When you were a small child- did you ever dream of what you wanted to be when you grew up?
Lad: Yes I do
I always dream to be rich and help the poor people in our mist
Auntie Mary people are suffering here in Nigeria and they need help
Mary: if you give a man a fish he will go hungry. If you teach a man to fish he will be able to provide for himself. We have poor here too. Outreach programs train them how to survive and support themselves. Do you have any skills?
Lad: I am able to work
But there is not job in Nigeria government are not creating any jobs
Mary: Where do you really want to live? Do you wish to stay in Nigeria or do you wish to leave?
Lad: I wish to leave
I want to live in Malaysia
But I have no money to process my traveling documents
Mary: You can't live there unless you are a student. They don't like Nigerians there. They are harassed and deported.
Lad: I have a brother who live there
He is working there and want to help me but he said I should get the money for my visa
Mary: Is he a student?
Lad: Yes
He is also schooling there
There is another country I also want to go Swezerland
Mary: You would love swezerland
Lad: Yes

And then Darla and Kevin during a very long day:

Quote:
Kevin: Hello we need to talk before I do something stupid
Kevin: Are u on now?
Baby what is going on
Why all this delay I am not comfortable with the way things are going
U are not treating me nice I need money to get my visa I want to leave this country and come stay with u
Darla: I'll be along in a few minutes ok?
Kevin: Baby pls I am losing my patient
Something need to be done fast
Darla: ?
I need money for my visa
I am tired of staying here
Darla: Aww that is sad. I also want you with me.
Kevin: Then what are ur plans
To send me some money
U are not saying anything
Later I will tell u what Auntie Mary said
about that account and the money that's inside it
THUMBS UP FOR SOME REASON
Darla: I thought we’d split it once you arrived here Hunny
LATER
Kevin: Where would I money to get my visa and traveling paper?
Don't u understand what I am saying here
Darla: My sweats please talk to that Mr. James as he will lend you the money.
Kevin: Baby he is not saying anything good
Pls u are the only hope I have now a least we have made a lot of money
Help me to get some pls
So when I arrive there we can start a better life all together
Darla: How come you don’t even ask how I’m doing any more?
Kevin: Baby my condition here it too bad
U know I use to ask u that all the time
I know u are better but I am not
If u truly love me pls do something so I will be with u
Darla: Awww you seem so pitiful.
Things are not going well with me here no job I have look for job but could not find any
I hardly eat sometimes I cried and find no help
Darla: Hunny turn that frown upside down as I think I have a cunning plan.
Kevin: What are the plan my love?
Darla: Just a minute I want to make sure this will work.
Kevin: OK baby
AFTER A BIT
Darla: I was trying to see if Auntie could help but she had other ideas.
Kevin: What was her ideas?
And what did u tell her my love?
Darla: I tried to get her to release some money form the account but she kept changing the subject and complained aboot her house keeper.
Kevin: So what was her ideas?
She said she is going to return the money to the sender's and close the account as soon as you return back to USA
Let me send u what she said about the money
Darla: Don’t worry; she won’t do that
I need to take my nap now but will be back in aboot an hour ok?
Kevin: I was afraid when she said that baby
Ok
I love u so much
This is what she said
SOME OF AUNTY MARY’S CHART
AFTER MY NAP

I had a funny dream aboot a snake who was wearing a vest.
Kevin: Yes my love
That's too funny
How was the vest?
Darla: It was sparkly
The dream is too funny
So what are u doing now?
Darla: Am getting a nice rub down from Hans. He has me all oiled up.
When last did u speak to those of our clients?
Darla: I can’t remember but I think it has been like forever.
Kevin: Baby u know is been long I hear ur voice
Pls I need ur number now I want to heat ur voice and that will make me more strong
Darla: Hunny I’ve told you that it is too expensive to use the phone ok?
Kevin: I am the one to call
No u
How do u call those of our clients if it is too expensive? Baby
Darla: I only made a few calls so that Mr. Jizzler wouldn’t get angry with me.
Kevin: What if I call u?
Darla: I was told it was $2 USD a minute
I need to use the restroom
Kevin: Then let me call u even if is 2 minutes
AFTER A BIT
Darla: Am back
Let me call u even if is a 2 minutes
Just want to hear ur voice baby
Darla: Am in the Pool side Spa right now and don’t have my phone.
Kevin: Send me ur number I will call u when u are with ur phone
Darla: I don't call myself so I can never remember the number but I'll get it when I go back to my room ok?
Pls hunny u still need to talk to Auntie Mary
Things are very difficult for me here and everything is increasing everyday by day and government are not doing anything about it
The only people that are living fine here in Nigeria is the rich once while the poor once are suffering
Darla: Why is the Governor bothering you Hunny?
Kevin: I did not said Governor is bothering me
Read my message very well

I said government are not doing anything about the hardship in Nigeria
Darla: ok but you do have a Governor don’t you? Maybe he can help.
Kevin: Hahahaha
Baby u are funny is only the rich men has contact to Governor
Our Governor is too wicked and do not care
Baby this is the time I need ur help pls
So I will be with u and be the best man u want me to be and make u happy everyday of ur life
Cos I love u so much
Kevin: Pls hunny u need to do something ok
Keep on talking to Auntie Mary pls
If u make me to leave this country I will love u forever and make sure I protect u till I die
Darla: You are my Special man.
Kevin: And u are my special woman
I love u so much
All u need to do is to make sure I get some money to get my visa
Darla: Auntie Mary said she had a great idea but didn’t have the chance to tell me aboot before she went to pray.
Kevin: I told her that I am going to Swezerland
Should in case she said anything about it OK?
Kevin: She also told me that she want to pray
I love u so much
And will continue to love u till the end
Darla: Why Swezerlands Hunny?
Kevin: Baby Auntie Mary love the country I just told her that I am going there but am not going there
An coming to be with u my love
Am coming to be with u baby
Darla: Sweat!
I need to go to the limbo competition now. Wish me luck!
Kevin: I wish u luck my love
I wish u good luck
LATER
Hiya
I want u to start explaining this to me now
What were u doing with Mr. Brad that u are not telling me?
Kevin: U had
Me
What is that u are doing with Mr. Brad?
He said he set up a joint account with u
Darla: Hunny I don’t know what you are talking aboot
Kevin: Take a look at the email he sent to me

She assured me being in Aruba only helps her to fund my new account with her. I know you know the process, but I've set up a new joint account with her. I've put $16,750.00 into it under Judy and my name. She will use the money, with my permission, to take care of fees and travel.
So don't worry, I WILL get my funds.
She also mentioned that you were attracted to men and me in particular. I'm flattered, but I don't do that backdoor business.
Darla: My name isn’t Judy.
Kevin: That was the name I asked u to answer in regards to our deal
What email did that come from? Am confuse
Kevin: It was Mr. Brad that sent the mail to me
And he said u have been calling him all this while
Darla: Oh him. He seems like such a nice man
Kevin: So why pretending as if u don't know what am talking about
I thought u said u love me and u go my back side collecting money and I am here telling u what I am going through u never care why?
Darla: sometimes I get cornfuse with all of these mens giving me attention ok?
There’s that nice Mr.James and Grand Master Fapper and that Pastor with the funny name let alone those others mens.
Kevin: Yes cos I asked them to do that cos we are working as a team
But u don't tell me what u are doing with them
I even asked today when last u call them but u stated that is been long
Why are u lying to me baby
Is this how we are going to live ad husband and wife?
Darla: Am not a lair
Just sometimes many I have too many nice drinks
Kevin: Then why are u not telling me the truth
So how much have u collected from them at my backside?
Darla: I don’t remember talking to Mr. Brad lately but maybe he called
Kevin: He said u called him
How much have u collected
?
Darla: I tolds you that I don’t remember ok? Quit being a Mr. Meanie Pants!
Kevin: So where is the money?
Darla: What part of I don’t fucken remember are you missing??????
Kevin: U don't remember where the money is or what?
The problem u have is that u forgot that this people will one day come after u and then u would want me to protect u
U don't know the implication of what u are doing I have told u how this works but u don't want to follow my directive
Darla: Am at least doing something instead of been a lazy little boy like you.
Kevin: U have started to insult me again
U think u are doing something right
Because u are in a good country
U are not nice to me I am telling u nothing but the truth
One day those men will come after u and u would want me to protect u
Darla: $16,750.00. Oooh that is a lot of money isn’t it? I am rich!
Kevin: Is like u have taken enough drinks again
And u have lost ur sense of reasoning
U really do not know the implication of what u are doing
Darla; Aww now you are being a Mr. Grumpy pants again cause I had a few Mai Tais at the Limbo competition.
The Judge said he liked how I bend over backwards and that he would make me famous I’ll have you know
Kevin: Do u know that one of those men reported this to the US FBI and they wanted to tress u but I have to put stop to it
U are just putting ur life in danger and I will not be held responsibility of any inconvenience that may occur again
Darla: Am good Limbo dancer so don’t worry Hunny
Kevin: U are drunk maybe when ur eyes clear we can talk
Darla: Hahahha I not drank as much as much drink I drunk before ok?
Kevin: Baby u are drunk noe
Now
I can perseve that
When u are OK we can talk
Darla: Not perverse but a optometrist kay?
Kevin: Mr. Juan said he wants to propose to u
And I want to tell him whom u really are ur real name should I tell him baby?

Darla: Bipedy Boppedy Boop! Am soooo very poplar yes?
Iss that the nicest Mexican man???
Kevin: U are drunk
Let's talk when u are ok
Cos u are not understanding anything at all
Send me ur number I want to call u now
Darla: guess what Hunny?
Kevin: Is it not chicken bout
What's that?
Darla: No silly itsChikken Butt. HSHahahaa
Kevin: Send me ur number
Darla: am on beach noe kay just hasing nightcaps with nice pastorial man wit funny name
Kevin: When are u sending the number to me?
Darla: when gets to spinning room and quit been judge judyandexocutionary Mr. Gumplypanda
Kevin: What does that mean
Darla: Huh? It is plain as the moose on your face ok?
Kevin: Don't get u
Darla: Hangs on Ineds nother Bom Bini WOOOOO
Kevin: Have to go now
Darla: Awww. Sweat dreams my big nicest manswit big weiner
Kevin: Try send some money to me by tomorrow OK?

Padme

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to comment that Ghandolf Grey was the best baiting name I've seen in a while, but then I saw Juan Tanamera.

The rest of us need know that to our ability to name characters is lacking when compared to Dane. Very Happy

Dane: You are to blame for the song Guantanamara going through my head endlessly. I see Kevin saying, "I'm a sincere man, from where the palm trees grow..."

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been stringing Kevin along for a few weeks for the second time with my William Claude Dukenfield (google it) character. I mentioned to oscarpiles last week that Kevin was apparently going behind Darla's "backside" in dealing with my character as he was not passing any of the accounts he was dishing to Darla or Ginger. OP asked me to post my back and forth with Kevin. Here it is.

At one point I saw the bait going south and was thinking of pulling the plug when I got this missive from Kevin:

Kevin the Idiot wrote:
Without wasting much time there is an easy and fast method which you are going to use and send the money today, i have contacted our branch Manager in Mississippi she will receive the money through Money Gram with this we can bring this transaction to an end,

Meanwhile you have to proceed to money gram right now and send the money with the name and information of our branch manager in Mississippi.

Below is the information.

Receiver's Name: [snip]
Receiver's Address: [snip] Fulton ms 38xxx
Amount to send: $2050

I decided to call him out.

I wrote:
. . . why does the Dallas FRB have a "branch manager" in Mississippi? The state of Mississippi is under the jurisdiction of the Atlanta FRB. I am very interested in hearing how you explain this. I eagerly await your reply.

Kevin the Idiot wrote:
There is nothing wrong in having a branch in Mississippi, please Mr. William we don't have the hole year to bring this transaction to an end and we just have few hours as we have being warned by International Monetary Fund (IMF) to bring this transaction to an end in 48 hours and we don't even have up to 48 hours.

Time to push him a little further.

I wrote:
Richard, here is what I think: you are not an official of any Federal Reserve Bank of any of its branches. Your explanation is so full of misinformation, flim-flam, evasion, and outright falsehoods that I don't know where to begin. Here is just one plain fact that you cannot contradict: there is not a single FRB branch in the State of Mississippi, and certainly not in an out-of-the-way jerkwater town like Fulton. You need to be more convincing.

I am very interested in how you respond. No transfer via wire, Moneygram, courier, mail, armored car, or any other means until you give a credible explanation.

Now Kevin is ready to bail.

Kevin the Idiot wrote:
You don't have to teach me my job, we have branch in Mississippi I can prove that to you, you can forget sending the money no one is pressuring you to send the money it is for your own good as I have nothing to do with your money.

I don't think you are the rightful beneficiary of this said fund I am writing the (IMF) right now to cancel your payment and look for the real beneficiary as you are unable to comply with the simple instruction given to you.

Keep your money I have nothing to do with it I have a lot of people to attend to and they are complying with the instruction giving to them.

So I give him a chance at redemption.
I wrote:

Richard, you write: "we have branch in Mississippi I can prove that to you"

OK. Prove it.

. . . and had to prod him.

I wrote:
I am still waiting for your proof. I am very eager to see it.

Kevin makes a spectacular script change. I got this on Apr 16, about the time Kevin has been claiming illness and feeling sorry for himself. I suspect he was suffering from Empty Pocket Syndrome.

Kevin the Idiot wrote:
I am so sorry for all these mail you have been receiving all this while please do bear with me I apologize for any inconvenience I am not the one sending the message to you, I left the office since one week now I just returned back this morning only to discovered that my personal assistant has been emailing you and telling to send money to Mississippi.

He has been sacked this morning because of the act that is against our bank he wanted to collect the money from you please I am sorry once again we do not have branch in Mississippi, I just left my mail box to him so that he can handle some of our beneficiaries until I return back not knowing that he has a hiding agenda. Many people are complaining about the act and I am sending all message as well.

Please you have to send the money through money gram with the name of to our telex manager in Houston Texas.

I will send you the details upon the receipt of this mail,

Thanks for your understanding.

The next day he gives me the name of another "manager" in Houston.

Kevin the Idiot wrote:
Here is the information which you will use to send the $2050 through money gram money transfer.

Receivers name. [snip]

Address.[snip] Houston Texas 77026.

Immediately you send the money send me the money gram payment information such as sender's name, sender's address and the reff# which is the 8 digit number.

For those not familiar with Houston, that address is in a rather sketchy neighborhood. The next few emails were a back and forth of me telling Kevin that there is no Moneygram in my town. While I was trying to get (another) bank account from him, he surprises me with:
Kevin the Idiot wrote:

Please Mr. William you are to mail the money through post office that will not cost you much, just put the money inside envelope and mail it with the information listed below.

I am sure this will be easy for you and you can avoid the charges, please proceed to post office right now and mail the money with the information below.

[same name and address as above]

As soon as you mail the money send me the tracking number, note that time is no longer on our side and any more delay may jeopardize all our effort.

I decide to probe him a little more.

I wrote:
Can I send a check?

How has the weather been in Houston?*

*Houston had just had over 20 inches (about 50 cm) of rain in less than two days. I was trying to see if he would mention that. Instead, the smart ass wrote:

Kevin the Idiot wrote:
Please do not send a check just do as I said, put the money in side envelope and mail it to the address I provided to you, it is very easy and simple.

I am waiting for the tracking number

Following are the weather in Houston

21°C
Light Rain Showers
Wind: E at 5 km/h
Humidity: 93%
Mon
[Thunderstorm]
24°C
Tue
[Thunderstorm]
24°C
Wed
[Thunderstorm]
25°C

The Idiot gave temperatures in Celsius instead of Fahrenheit. Time to call him out again.
I wrote:

You are not in Houston, are you?

He seems to pay some attention to the weather this time.

Kevin the Idiot wrote:
Have you mail the money as instructed? please you have to act fast as weather is getting bad everyday by day here in Houston Texas, I want to make sure that your ATM CARD get across to you before I leave the state I want to travel to New York by next week so you have to act fast.

Now I unload.

I wrote:
I really doubt you are in Houston. If you were you would have mentioned the 22 inches of rain that fell on Houston over the past weekend that caused extensive street flooding. I do commend you, however, for watching the weather forecast for Houston so you can tell me about the rainy weather to come over the next couple of days.

Another thing you should know: I lived in Texas for seven years and am somewhat familiar with Houston. That Zip Code that goes with the address you gave me is in the Fifth Ward. And if you are in Houston you would certainly know all about the Fifth Ward; it is not a place you wander into after sundown.

And, seriously, you aren't telling me to send cash through the mail, are you?

But I am willing to consider sending you a cashier's check if you can explain what kind of operation the Houston Branch of the Dallas Federal Reserve Bank has at that address in the Fifth Ward.

But Kevin seems to be an intrepid boi (or maybe he's just broke). But he hangs in there.

Kevin the Idiot wrote:
I am not suppose to tell you everything that's happening here in Texas, this isn't suppose to be your interest, I think your interest should be for your ATM CARD to be deliver to you.

Like I said I am not here for long protocol I can see you are not will to receive your ATM CARD and I will inform the (IMF) to cancel your funds and destroy your file.

I don't deal with unserious people I have a lot of serious people here to attend to, you can get your so called money and forget about this transaction, I have nothing to do with your money I am only trying to help you receive your ATM CARD.

And he comes through with a new bank account, duly reported:

Kevin the Idiot" wrote:
How are you doing today Mr. William? I hope you know that time is not on our side you need to make the payment to enable us bring this transaction to an end.

Meanwhile below is the account information which you will use to transfer the money.

Name : Jxxxxxx Mxxxxxx
Address: [snip] houston tx 770xx
Bank Name : BANK OF AMERICA

Bank Address= [snip] Houston, TX 770xx
Account number : 4xxxxxxxxxxx

Routine number : 1xxxxxxxxx
Swift Code : 0xxxxxxxx

As soon as you make the payment send me the receipt for record purpose.

Both addresses in that email are for BoA branches in west Houston. That compels me to ask:

I wrote:
Richard, maybe I can do that. The community bank where I have my account is closed until Monday so I won't be able to make the transfer until then. Once again, you have managed to delay this transaction, this time by your faulty timing.

Is Jxxxxxx Mxxxxxx an official of the Bank of America? Which branch is he at?

And just this morning I receive this email from our friend. It looks like he is still working behind Darla's backside. Embedded in it is a tribute to oscarpile's effort to de-educate him. Hope you find this gratifying, OP!

Kevin the Idiot" wrote:
Thanks for your message which has been noted, to answer your question, Mr. Jxxxxxx Mxxxxxx is our Shyster he handle all our legal matter he has been in Mexico for some months now only to returned back yesterday and I am happy he is back, he is a very trusted and honorable man with integrity.

If actually Mr. Jxxx Mxxxx was around all this while we would have bring this transaction to an end, but never the less immediately you make the payment by Monday your ATM CARD will be delay to you without any further delay.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You didn't X-out the name of the shyster in that last quote.

Love the de-education and the "Empty Pocket Syndrome".

On safari and still able to email and try to scam, Ralphie needs more pain.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Merry Widow - this is 'Kevin the Idiot' bait, very similar to the baiting of Ralph on Main, but Kevin is not on safari. Kevin and OP's character Darla have set up a little 'scamming operation' of their own in this bait.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the fix, MW. I don't know how I missed the last one. Embarassed

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic