SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

There's a space in my heart.....Captain Michael Williams

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has apologized, but will this be enough? He did NOT write back to me later. Methinks we will have to have our first very serious pre-marital argument. No reply from the wifebride.

Quote:
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2016 um 01:06 Uhr
Von: "Michael Williams" <[email protected]>

Betreff: Am sorry.
My Dearest Louisa, Please am really sorry for making you angry. I did not mean to do so, I was only upset because of these package issue. Please my love forgive me. Have to rest now, will write you later.

Kisses.

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dearest Louisa,

I hope that you are doing fine and in good health. How is your toe now, hope is getting better. I know that you are not happy with me because of my mail to you which you felt abused and humiliated. Am truely sorry for making you feel that way but is not my intentions at all. You are a good woman and I can not abuse you for you have done nothing bad to me. Also I do not want you to regret helping me with this parcel issue because God has a great reward for you in the nearby future.

Please my love write me and let me know that you are no longer angry with me so that my mind will come down. I have been so worried since I read your last mail and I found out how you feel and once again am truely "Sorry" and I promise never to make you angry anymore.
I love you and I do not want to loose you my dear. You have become part of me and if you leave me now, I don't think I can survive it. You are all I want now to be happy again. Angry is ugly, forgiveness is sexiness. Forgive me please.

I love you so much my dearest Louisa,

Kisses.

Hello Michael,

if you didn't want to make me feel bad, then why did you do it? Please note that I am not one of you subordinates and I will never allow you to add a military touch to our relationship! I am still very very angry, and that is why I will not write more today. I do not want to say something wrong. I have received a call from my bank today. The letter with my bank statement was returned to them because there was an error in the zip code. They will send it out again on Monday.

I love you, Louisa

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dearest Louisa,

Thank you for writing me. I hope your weekend went fine my dear. My love there is no how I will try to use any kind of military touch in our relationship, am not that kind of person and will not become one now. Please I know you are longer angry with me by now as am sorry for what I have done.

Please understand that we are all human and we are bound to make mistakes. You are a kind woman and you deserve to be happy always and I promise to contribute to your happiness henceforth.
Have to go now and hope to hear frm you on Monday.

Thank you for accepting my apology.

Kisses.

My deerest Michael,
there is absolutely no need to thank me for my lecture. For how long have you been with the Militia now? I firmly beleive that these organizational structures form people, and a Militia commander will thus tend to even patronize the people in his private environment because he simply has not learned to manage his conflicts in any other way. Yes, and you are right: I will be longer angry. I don't know for how long exactly. But it is necessary, and therefore it will have to be. Have you ever hurt of Sigmund Freud, the famous psychologist?
He has said great things like "Every normal person, in fact, is only normal on the average. His ego approximates to that of the psychotic in some part or other and to a greater or lesser extent" or "Flowers are restful to look at. They have neither emotions nor conflicts" and "The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is :What does a woman want?"
Well, what does a woman want?
I don't know.
I can only let you know what I want.
I want a man who loves and protects me, a man who saves me from the hooded claw and keeps the vampires off my door because I cannot stand the smell of garlic or holy water.
I want a man who stands up for me in public whenever it seems to be necessary.
I want a man who never ever doubts or questions me.
I want a man who fully trusts me anytime.
I want a man with excellent table manners.
Now, is that really asked too much?
Is it?
I am thinking of you all the time, and I truly and deerly love you, but I will be angry longer.
Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dearest Louisa,

Pardon me my my late response to you, have been very busy but never had you off my mind. Thank you for your kind mail and hope that you are healthy and fine.
My dear I want to let you know that am happy to have you in my life. I want to be that man;
that will stand by you in public when there is a need anytime, anywhere,
that man who will always show you love and affection,
that man who will always protect you all the time, anywhere,
that man who will never doubt or question you and who fully trust and respect you.
Above all I want to be the man in your Life. You are always in my heart all the time.

I Love You my Dear Louisa,
(please my love I hope that you are no longer angry with me?)

KISSES..

Michael,
I am still very very angry, and my health is not much better. I know that you are interested in your package delivery, and I have received my bank statement today. The 2.250 € were deducted electronically on 15 January. I just don't know how to get the statement into the computer. I use my computer for typing emails and letters only, and I am looking at internet pages sometimes. How does that work? I have looked at the computer from all sides, I even turned it upside down and checked, but there is no inlet for this paper format.
I love you and I miss you, but I am still angry. Don't do something like this again!
Oh, and I have a question. You have send the package to me, so am I the legal owner now, or is it still yours?
Louisa

Jack Boot

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So he won't promise to have good table manners? Interesting...

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool That is absolutely unacceptable. This bait is not very inspiring anyways, so I thought I might as well say good-bye to my Captain and just take the money and run. I have introduced my new lover "Frank" (Emmanuel the cold caller from Ghana) to Dipl. Ajuna.
Maybe they can work something out?

Quote:
My Dearest Louisa,

Thank you for your response to me. My dear I promise not to make you angry again. Please my love am on my bended knees asking you to forgive and forget what happened. In every relationship there must be a little ups and down but the ability to move on in every situation is what makes it stronger.

My dear coming to the transaction which you have made already made since 15th January. Please I know you have tried all you can to make sure things go well for the sake of the package. According to the report from Mr. Kingsley, the money has not yet reflected in the bank account because your bank has not yet Authorized the transaction you made. I know that this issue has really stressed you up but please do not give up my love. I want you to stand firm so that we can succeed on this.
My love please I want you to inform your bank about the transaction you made since 15th Jan, and then request from them to print it out for you the statement of that particular transaction you made on 15th Jan, and not the statement of your account. Also ask them to Authorize the transaction so that it can reflect in their account to enable them cash the money and then prepare the document for Mr. KIngsley to continue with his journey.

Yes my love I have already sent the package to you, Mr. Kingsley was coming with the package before he had this problem and was asked to pay for the incomplete documents that was missing. So that is the money you have already sent which has not be received till this moment. I hope you understood me now my love.

So please all you need to do is to call your bank and let them know that the transaction you made have not reflected and that you need them to Authorize it and then send you a copy of the transaction so that you can send to the receive to get the money.

Thank you so much for your Love and understanding so far. And I pray for your health to get better.

KISSES.

Hello Michael,

please note that I will never allow any "downs" in my relationship. You have already let me have one, and that was exactly one too many. I don't think that it makes much sense to carry on with this. Michael, do you really think I would spend the rest of my life with a man who is stupid enough to send 1,8 Million US Dollars to a woman he has never even met in person? Michael, you have told me that there are people in the internet who cannot be trusted. Well, I am one of them. Hahahaha, what a stupid idiot you are! Thank you very much for the money, I will spend and invest it wisely! I have met a young man from Africa on another dating site. Frank is young and strong, a wild stallion with fiery eyes. I know I will be very happy with him, and may it only be for a while.
I will sort the payment details out with the diplomat. Frank happens to live in Accra, he can take care of things for me now and he can even pick up the parcel, so Mr Ajuna does not have to travel to Germany.
Again, thank you for the money, you idiot!
Kisses
Louisa

Quote:
My Dearest Louisa,

Why all these insult from you? If you have gotten another person from a dating site, is that the reason to call me names and throw insults on me. Well thank you very much for your insult.

Are you serious? Ha ha ha.....of course it is stupid to send so much money to a woman one doesn't know.
Anyways, it doesn't matter anymore. The money is mine now, and I don't need a relationship with an idiot like you. I need a smart guy by my side, and Frank is smart.
Don't bug me again, you brainless moron, okay?

Quote:
Please watch your mouth, I have respected you enough Louisa.

You see? That's EXACTLY what I also meant. You are commanding and patronizing. I can do what I want, when I want it and as often as I want it. You have not respected me. And you have no table manners. And you are so INCREDIBLY stupid to send 1,8 Million US Dollar to me. Again, thank you very much! Ha ha ha ha ha

Message to Diplomat Ajuna:

Dear Mr Ajuna,
I have split up with my fiancé in Syria because it has turned out that our relationship will not work. He is too retarded and that is not acceptable. I have a new friend, and he happens to live in Accra/Ghana. He can pick up my parcel, so you don't have to make the long trip to Germany. Please contact him through his email: [email protected] . His name is Frank. Please make sure you contact him before noon. He drinks, and when he has drunk too much, he is very hard to understand. I have received my bank statement and will send it to you as soon as I have figured out how to get it into my computer.
Regards
Mrs Louisa v.d. Vieren

Quote:
OK. I will do just that.

Quote:
Hello Mrs Louisa Von der Vieren, I have already sent him an email.
Thanks

And of course I had to crawl back to Frank/Emmanuel

Hello Frank,

you still have not told me where you found my number?
I have just finished my relationship with my fiancé, he is a US Captain in Syria. He has sent me a parcel, and the Diplomat got stuck at the customs office at Kotoka Airport in Accra. There is lots of money in the parcel, he told me that he has sent me 1,8 Million US Dollars which he was given by President Assad. Could you pick up the parcel for me, please? I have paid the fees last week already, and if you can do that for me, you can have 10 % of the money, what do you say? I will forward you the Diplomat's email
Where did you find my phone number?

Surprise, surprise! He warns me that it is a scam

Quote:
Hello Louisa,

This mail you sent to me, how can people told you such story and you believed them, to extend that you have sent them money already? It is a 100% scammer, Africans criminals, if you will listen to me do not continue that offer. It's a 100% FRAUDSTERS, this is are the people that spoiled good image of Africans continent.
Just forward all their contact to me to tress them to be arrested now. I warn you now to stop, please stop now,

He seems to be a harmless ITP, but yet: how did he get hold of my phone number? This number is available for scammers only. What about his request to forward all contact information to get the scammers arrested? Any suggestions on how to continue? Or should I better drop it here and now?

Jack Boot

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Deny, deny, deny. Then tell him that if he will not help you, you'll find another person who will. Should be fun for a few more days.

Edit: After all, how can a U.S. Army Captain in Syria be an African scammer?

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No news from "Frank". The diplomat is not willing to play along anymore. He has handed Louisa's business over to a company in the UK.

Quote:
Gesendet: Samstag, 30. Januar 2016 um 15:29 Uhr
Von: "Kingsley Ajuna" <[email protected]>

Betreff: ATTENTION MRS LOUISA VON DER VIEREN.
Hello Mrs Louisa Von der Vieren, please am still waiting for your reply with the bank statement as you promised. Thanks.

Kingsley Ajuna.

Quote:
Gesendet: Montag, 01. Februar 2016 um 12:42 Uhr

Betreff: ATTENTION MRS LOUISA VON DER VIEREN.
Hello Mrs Louisa Von der Vieren, please i want to know if you my received my last mail i sent to you because i want to leave this place soon. I can not continue to be here, and am exhausted. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Mr. Kingsley Ajuna.

Mr. Ajuna,
I have received your last email, but I had no time to answer because I was very busy. Mr. AJuna, the bank statement is just a meaningless piece of paper, the money must be in the bank by now. Before i will bother to send you any paperwork, please let me have the scan copies of the shipping documents and a copy of your passport. My ex-husband has explicitely warned me to be very careful in the internet.
Mrs. Louisa v.d. Vieren

Quote:

Mrs Louisa Von der Vieren,

I have deposited your package with an International delivery company called Regional Cargo express.which there headquarter is located in London. They will contact you soon for update and delivery. I have tried to help but i think i can no longer continue to be here.

Please here is their contact info:
Contact person: Alex Norman
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +44 2086291649

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Dip. Kingsley Ajuna.

Of course Louisa has already contacted the guys in the UK

Hello Alex,

Mr Kingsley Ajuna has sent me a message today, letting me know that your company is in charge of my parcel now. When will it be delivered?

Thank you, kind regards
Mrs Louisa v.d.Vieren

Jack Boot

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, does this mean you've been handed over to an oga?

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool I have no idea......but maybe? The price has gone almost through the roof now. The delivery company has a fake homepage, and Alex has sent me a tracking code. He also called me to express how urgent everything is now, but I had to let him know that I will be traveling to another country and will not be back home before the end of next week.

Quote:
Regional Express Cargo Delivery Company
Order Summary

Package Deposited By:
Kingsley Ajuna

PACKAGE WILL BE SHIP TO BENEFICIARY DETAILS BELOW:
Mrs. Louisa Von Der Vieren.
Platz Der Vereinten Nationen2
Berlin-Germany

Tag number/Serial Number: ABASC/245/XS/16
Number of Packages: 1
Total Shipment Weight: 28kg
Packaging Type: Box
Currency: Euro Dollars
Shipment Information
Estimated Costs by Service

Service

Total (All Packages)
VIP Worldwide Expedited 9,050
Insurance Fee 3,950
Customs Duty Fee 12,000
Shipment Fees Paid
Total: 25,500 Euro

Departure date: 4-Feb- 2016
Arrival Expected Date: 5-Feb-2016

Dear Customer, (Mrs. Louisa Von Der Vieren)

This is to acknowledged your email, yes your package is highly secured with our international diplomatic courier service. We have credit delivery package like yours to your door step without anybody opening it at Airport check point for over 27 years, the above fees will be paid upon our arrival Berlin Airport.

Upon our arrival your package will be deposit with TXL Vault, I will proceed with the paper work to make sure all custom/drug clearance are made with the above fees, immediatetly clearance is satisfy then straight to our final destination which is your home address. Our professional diplomat will insure safe delivery of your package right at your door step without any problem.

You need to acknowledge this email by giving us consent to proceed tomorrow

Log into our secure website: http://www.regional-express-uk.com and click on Tracking page then put your tracking number to know your package status

TRACKING NUMBER : 0153367872

Be at alert and keep you phone on 24-7
Yours sincerely

Alex Norman
Tel: +442086291649
Package Information
Package Type: Consignment
Package Weight : 28Kg <---------- Cool
No of Package: 1

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An on we go here. Louisa has replied to London lad:

Hello Alex,

I have checked my schedule, I will be back home next Thursday evening, so it would be great if you could come Friday, that is 12 February. Why do I have to pay so much money? I have already paid 2.250 €. Please forward me the invoices, I will be able to claim reimbursement of the VAT, but I will need the invoices beforehand.
I have tried to track my shipment, but there must be a mistake, the website does not connect. Can you please check that out for me? Thank you

Louisa v.d. Vieren

The fake homepage is already out of service. Yeehay. On Eater that is called a sitekill. London lad has another explanation for it after Louisa has complained:

For some reason unknown to me the Ghana diplomat wants to be kept in the loop. Fine with me.

Quote:
Hello Mrs Louisa Von der Vieren,

I hope that you are doing fine and in good health? I wanted to know about your package, well by now am sure you must have recieved it from the delivery company. Please let me know if you have done so. Thanks and have a nice day ahead.

Mr. Kingsley Ajuna.

Mr Ajuna,

I have not received my package. They wanted to deliver it today, but I am not at home, I am abroad and will not be back before next Thursday evening. The delivery company has sent me a tracking code which does not work, and I have already informed them about it. I must say that this is not very professional. I am very disappointed with such a lousy service.

Regards
Mrs Louisa v.d. Vieren

ETA: London lad has called me this afternoon. He has promised that my tracking code will be up and running again within the next 48 hours. Great. I can't wait Cool

Jack Boot

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, my. I think Mrs Louisa should be making one hellova fuss about those raised charges! Absolutely diabolical. Lol
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A new message coming in from the Ghana diplomat

Quote:
Gesendet: Freitag, 05. Februar 2016 um 14:17 Uhr

Hello Mrs Louisa Von der Vieren,
Am really sorry for that maybe there must be a problem somewhere. I will try and call them to hear from them and also find out what is going on with the package. Have a nice time abroad.

Mr. Kingsley Ajuna.

Mr Ajuna,
I am more than sure that I will enjoy my time here. May I please ask you why you seem to need to stick your nose into a business which is not supposed to be yours anymore? Haven't you told me that you are too exhausted to carry on with my business?
So whatever might happen in the future will be none of your business.
Regards
Mrs Louisa v.d. Vieren

Jack Boot

ritanz68
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received similar email from this man whoever he is.

I did reply as he is now on a website Internations which is a site that has a social attachment to wherever you are living, its for people who are not from the country where you live now but you get to meet up as a group once a month. It's not a dating site either. To make long story short he messaged on here.

Here is what he wrote first

Hello My dear Rita,
How are you doing, hope fine. I am glad you wrote and am happy to connect you on INTERNATIONS and hope we can be good friends and get to know each other well.. Please i would like to confirm if you receive this mail in your box, then I will write you about myself and also send my pictures along. Thanks and have a nice day ahead.

Then the second email

Hello My Dear Rita,
Thank you for your kind reply, am happy to hear from you. Please how are you doing over there, hope you are doing good and healthy by his grace? Firstly I'm so grateful to God for making us meet each other and would like us to be serious in this communication so that we can be able to find out things we have in common then see what we need to learn about each other. I have not been in this kind of communication before but i need to give it a trial this time because i know there is no harm in trying.
Let me brief you about myself I was born in Fort Hamilton, New York in United States Of America in the year 1965. I'm a 1988 graduate of ROTC College North Georgia, I don't smoke or but do take little alcoholic wine. My parents are deceased and It's been many years i lost my wife to cancer in Canada without a child but i never put any blame on her because i know children are gift from God. Due to my job, I have been posted in so many countries for about 25 years now. At the moment i am the Assistant commander of US Army V Corps troops and currently serving as a Captain on International Security and Investigation here in Syria.

I shall stop here for now and hope you write and tell me a little about you in your next mail. Attachments are my photos for you to see, you can get back to me if you think that we need to know more about each other.

Take good care of yourself and be safe.

Capt. Michael Williams.

I did reply to him with general details about myself, my husband and family but for some unknown reason my warning antenna went up and decided to Google him but to no avail but happen to stumble onto yr post.

He wrote a third email

Hello My Dear Rita,

I hope that you are doing fine and in good health over there. Well, am doing very much good with the boys here. MEANWHILE, YOU SEEM A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN WITH A NICE FAMILY. I KNOW IT MUST BE VERY HARD FOR YOU WHEN YOU LOST YOUR MOTHER AT THE AGE. I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT GOD HAS REASONS FOR EVERYTHING. And if i may ask you: Have you been in communication with any Military man before?

I would like to have you as my good and close friend then we see if we can be able to build a good friendship then meet face to face one day when i come out from here. Am still on my duty here in Syria but i will be through in few months ahead. I have not make up my mind on where to permanently settle when i come out from Syria that is why i am happy that i met you because if it happens that we have some things in common and have some kind of understanding in each other that means i can settle close to you, may be get a house close to your place, the only thing am looking for is Love, happiness and joy.

I hope i did not offend you with this message in anywhere.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU.
I will be going now;
I hope to hear from you soon. Take care

and afterwards I wrote back telling him this

Hi Michael

I'm sorry to having to write this but have to cut all communication with you. My husband showed me an interesting article, hence my reason for writing.

I will no longer be writing to you and hope you understand that it will not be taken any further.

Please respect my wishes and hope you find what you are looking for.

Regards

Anyway just thought I'd write.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I did reply to him with general details about myself, my husband and family but for some unknown reason my warning antenna went up and decided to Google him but to no avail but happen to stumble onto yr post.

I'm glad that you have found it. Did he use the same outlook email address when he wrote to you? Should he have changed his address, then please do post it here so that it will pop up when others google him. You might as well post the link to his profile on "Internations". It was the right decision to immediately cease all contact. Did you let him know that he is posted here?

Jack Boot

ritanz68
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The above is his email address, strange also as his profile has been taken down off the Internations website not long after I wrote my last email. Also he had not replied to my last email. It was also the picture you had uploaded here that gave it away too. He sent me photos too. Are we allowed to upload them here? [email protected].
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You may want to visit our sister site, ScamWarners. You can up load his pics, along with his scripts and email address there.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alex has sent an invoice and delivered bank information. The account is in Austria. He has called me 6 times today and has tried hard to force me into paying as soon as possible. His calls came from +48857331084
Quote:

Regional Express
Cargo Delivery
International Freight and Security Company
your solution to shipping and Safekeeping

I Arrived safely with your trunk box so i was able to deposit your box with security vault for safe keeping close Berlin Border, I can make it today to your house depending on when you make the payment to the account in the Invoice document attach to this email.
Immediately i receive the payment i will go straight to the Berlin airport and make all payment and collect all the documentation with receipt, i will then pass through with the trunk box without any problem.
Also even on the road the patrol police i will show them the document so they will allow me too pass without opening the box until i get to your house

Sincerely,

Alex Norman

Tel: +44-2086291649
Our site is down again undergoing update, you will be updated as soon as possible
Call our customer care (+44-161 8507003) for your package status

Quote:
Hello Alex,

thank you for your message and the invoice. Unfortunately I will not be able to go to my bank before Wednesday or Thursday. I can't transfer the money online because my transaction limit is 5.000 €. When will I be able to track my shipment again? I would like to be a 100 % sure that everything is ok before I will send the 25.500 €.

Louisa

Quote:
Regional Express
Cargo Delivery

I will advice you call our customer care (+44-161 8507003) for your package status and give them your new tracking number 0153360

Hackers go to the site to track people package and divert it that is why the site is short down to enable better security on the site

Everything is under alright under my control, oh really? if you fellow my instruction we will not have problem until your package is at your doorstep, go ahead make online transfer 5,000 euro pay day and send me the transfer slip because delay is not good for this kind of special delivery

Sincerely,
Alex Norman

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some bad news for Alex. I have tried to transfer the money today, but my bank told me that the receiver's account in Austria is flagged. Alex was not happy to hear that. He has sent another bank account and the names of 5 WU/MG mules.

Quote:
Hello Alex,

I took all my paperwork and went to my bank this afternoon to make the transfer, but unfortunately I was not successful. There must be a problem with this account you haven given me. The transaction was refused by the bank's electronic booking system. The teller refused to give me detailled information because like he said that would be entirely within the privacy of the account holder. He only told me that much that this account is under surveillance due to irregular activities.
I have no idea what it means, and something like this has not happened to me before. What shall I do now?
And Alex, 25.500 € is a lot of money, so I want to track my parcel again as soon as your web service is safe again. Please let me know.
Regards
Louisa v.d. Vieren

Quote:

Regional Express Cargo Delivery

Use these account below and me the money in Poland:

Bank Name: PKO BANKU POLSKI SAB POLAND
Swift: BPKO PLPW
Account Name: MULE
Account Address: POD FORTEM 15A, KRAKOW 31-302 KRAKOW
Account number: IBAN: PL53 1020 1013 0000 0202 0336 ****

If the transfer did not go through use this five names below and send the Money 5,000 Euro on each name via RIA money Transfer

1) Name: NAZHA MULE
City: HAMBURG GERMANY
2) Name: KARINA MULE
3) Name: ZOFIA MULE
4) Name: MARIZA MULE
5) Name: MIHEAL MULE

Consider the risk I’m taking and do they transfer before you go to work so that I can get it by evening here, you know the risk involve carry your package base on what is inside, I can be trace and kill by hackers / mafias if the find out location, delay is dangerous for me.

You know what is inside your package and the risk involve, I’m risking my life for you, I have a new born baby two years old, my wife have be calling me I want to give her your number to call you because I have to deliver this box before Sunday to enable me go back home to my family

Sincerely,

Alex Norman

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More bad news for Alex today. The bank transfer to Poland was not possible because online tracking did not work. Alex is a little unhappier now. He has decided to self-bait a little.

Quote:
Regional Express
Cargo Delivery

Listen very carefully, what we doing is illegal, understand that this box is register in your name as the owner and address is on it, you hire me to deliver this box to your house, this box contain 1.8 million dollars and if anything goes wrong you will be arrested for Money laundering, and the jail term is 21 years in prison and i know German law will be worst so be careful who you talk to about this box.

Your husband did not explain this to in detail that is why you do not the implication of what you are doing by tell people about this box, your husband know the implication and he is suppose to warn you not to let anybody know including your family member because you don't know who they will tell that will go and report you, everybody have enemy including you

The only way forward is if you fellow my instruction now, Tell the bank that you are paying for furniture goods you purchase, or anything you think that will make them allow you make transfer, you have to be very smart here, or since you already tell the bank about this box i will advice that you go to the bank withdraw cash or use ATM depending on your daily limit then ask of RIA money transfer office, is everywhere in Germany send the money to the names i gave you, this way nobody will know what you are doing

Concerning our site, hackers hack our site track a package information and use it to trance one of our diplomatic agent who travel to deliver this kind of package in Mexico, they located him and shoot him to death, stolen the box and disappear, closing the site is to protect your package and also protect my life.

Please do not act naive anymore like you do not the implication of what we are doing, figure out a way and send this money via RIA money transfer so that everybody will be free, we deliver your package and go

Sincerely,
Alex Norman

Quote:
Good evening Alex,

oh my goodness, I am shocked to hear this! My ex-husband-to-be has told me that he had received this money from President Assad of Syria himself and that it is clean money. And now you are telling me that I am doing something illegal? Oh my God, oh my God!
I think I can consider myself lucky that I have dumped this brainless idiot! How dares he to expose me to such dangers? I really don't know what to say! Of course I have told my bank everything, I took all the documents there, and my bank teller said that because I would need my account overdraft to make a huge payment like this, he wanted to make sure that the shipment is exactly where it is supposed to be and he has asked me to provide the online tracking information, but I couldn't because you haven't let me know.
And now I hear about hackers and a diplomatic agent who was shot dead in Mexico?
Alex, this is all but funny. I am scared now, and I do not desire to get involved into anything illegal. That is why I will not make a bank transfer, because such transactions can be traced back and I do not want to spend 21 years in prison.
I will also not make any other traceable transfer. Your idea to get the money from my account in cash is a good idea.
As you said you are close to the Berlin border already, can you come and pick it up?

Regards
Louisa v.d.Vieren

Quote:
Regional Express
Cargo Delivery

Stop complicating this issue, God forbid i can not risk your life in this.
Use RIA and send the money to the names i gave you and nobody will trace you with that understand me, please fellow my professional advice and i will deliver this box without any problem its my job

Sincerely,

Alex Norman

Quote:

Hello Alex,

after all your warnings about doing something illegal, 21 years of jailtime, hackers and killers I will definitely not do anything which could be traced back to me somehow. I will NOT make any transfer. I can get the money in cash. And stop calling my number this evening. I need to get my head clear. This is getting too much for me. I am scared now.

Louisa v.d. Vieren

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Regional Express
Cargo Delivery

You are really frustrating me
, Send this money via RIA and write payment for furniture goods, it has no link with the box

The more you delay the more dangerous for us

Sincerely,

Alex Norman

Quote:
Hello again Alex,
what exactly have you not understood? I will NOT do anything that will trace back to me after all the horrible details you have layed out to me. I am not stupid, and I am not a dangerseeker. I want to be safe. It is a lot of money. I am willing to withdraw the money in cash.
But I will by no means ever use any service that would lead back to me. So when can you come and pick it up? You can leave the shipment in a locker at the airport. It is not far to my place from the Berlin border.

Louisa v.d.Vieren

ETA:

Quote:
Regional Express
Cargo Delivery

I can not risk leaving this box alone here in the vault, when can you ready the money in cash i will send some one to pick it up sounds good to me Cool

Sincerely,

Alex Norman

Quote:
Hello Alex,

I would have really appreciated to meet you in person because you have taken care of this business with much dedication, but I even appreciate it more that you do not want to abandon my shipment. Who would you send to pick it up? How can I know that I can trust this person? I am really spooked about all you have told me. I don't want to get into any kind of trouble.
Let's talk tomorrow, my work day was hard. I will be at work tomorrow, too. We will have to email. I cannot speak on the phone about this while I am surrounded by people, I hope you understand. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter! I really really appreciate that!
Louisa v.d. Vieren

ETA:

Quote:
Regional Express
Cargo Delivery

The person i'm sending that is his job to pick up money, i have been in job for 27 years and i have deliver package like in Germany many times so i have my contact who i can trust

Sincerely,

Alex Norman

Quote:
Regional Express
Cargo Delivery

My job is very risky so we work like mafias, that is why when i stay long on delivery my wife is worried, nobody that fellow my instructions that ever regret it, you will meet me personal on delivery day at your doorstep

Sincerely,

Alex Norman

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alex seems to understand now. He's up for an entirely new experience

Quote:
Regional Expres
Cargo Delivery

How was you night, hope you had a good night rest.. life is not easy for me out here, when will you have the money in cash so i can send someone to pick it up?

Sincerely,

Alex Norman

Quote:
Hello Alex,

thank you very much for your call and your emails, I am convinced that my business is in good hands with you, but all the horrible events you have mentioned have really spooked me. I have a new phone number now, one never knows, does one?
After all my ex-husband-to-be is with the U.S. Army, and maybe my phone calls on the number he had are being monitored. I prefer to be very careful now because I am scared. My new number is +49152193*****. I will call you as soon as I will be available to talk. I have a few things I will have to take care of before you will have my undivided attention.
Thank you very much for your concern and support in this matter.

Louisa v.d. Vieren

Quote:
Regional Express
Cargo Delivery

I try to call you back on that phone number, fellow my professional advice, conclude with your uncle in england, i will give you a Hong Kong account that is safe for transaction like these, nobody will trace back to anybody
Tell your uncle you are paying for goods in Hong Kong you will pay him back by the end of the new week

Sincerely,

Alex Norman

My uncle in the UK will almost certainly NOT transfer anything to Hongkong. My cell phones were glowing hot, but no response to the lads from my side.

Quote:
Regional Express
Cargo Delivery

I do not talk to third party on this kind of transaction but i will give it a try because i'm tired place, anything can go wrong because i have wasted time

Sincerely,

Alex Norman

Jack Boot

Justpassingby
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You make it look so easy.
I've been trying to do some baiting myself, but find it incredibly hard to get these guys off script. Think I stick to lurking for a while.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, in this particular case lads made it easy for me. Dropping the loved one and hooking up with the courier service........................ Cool

Jack Boot

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one particularly savvy Lad. He is using a virtual UK London landline number and he uses it to call out (to display the number as his Caller ID) by placing calls through the provider's website, which is expensive. In addition, he is using a Ladette in England, who is calling out and displaying what seems to be a spoofed UK mobile number.

I am much looking forward to MGs months of work ending with a hard fall for Alex.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic