SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 7, MIA, still

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In fairness I'd prefer a Kenyan prison to seven years of DSW's extra special braindance.

Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it ever comes out that Turd dedded himself, we should all pitch in for a ouija board so DSW can bait his spirit.

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ lololol ^^^
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how the internet service is in hell. Will his spirit wander endlessly looking for a good connection?

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He may be in jail, but according to someone who knows the are, in Kenya, prisoners get access to email through bribes. Of course he is also broke, so, perhaps he cannot afford the bribe. The other options are that he is dead, or that he twigged, or he found himself here, again, and the third whack with the clue bat did not give him a concussion, this time.

With luck, he will reemerge with tales of woe. I miss the rotten little shit. He still has room for more tattoos.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
modokmind
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DSW, has the Muslim fellow written Turd to ask what is going on? I loved how weirdly specific his timetable was and how Turd never questioned it.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We all miss the rotten little shit, DSW. I do hope he's not dead and it would be a real shame if he'd found himself on here, again, and finally twigged.

It always seemed to me that he was so invested in all this, and so deeply in the mire of the fantasy, that discovery would be too much of a psychological blow for him to get his head round
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As the days go by without any hint to Turd whereabouts and/or potential deadedness, it's interesting to speculate on what he is doing right at this moment.

Is he brewing prison wine in the toilet of Kenyan jail cell?

Wandering through the African desert like a heavily tattooed Moses?

On day 43 of trying to convince St. Peter that, no, he really is a great guy, honest, while some angels nearby keep looking at their laptop screens, looking back at Turd, and sniggering like school children?

Getting roughly Bernie'd by six muscle-bound men in the prison showers?

Wrapping up another day of indentured servitude on a construction site in Dubai?

Having phenomenal sex with Yu Wei Ting atop the many piles of money gifted to him by the Buddish temple?

The possibilities are endless. (Well, probably not the last one.)

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think its more likely he is getting gang raped on tops of piles of sheets in the laundry room.

Halvdan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Wrapping up another day of indentured servitude on a construction site in Dubai?

Would be funny, but he never did get there (or?), the hebrew tatts would be another thing - is turd in the foundation of a monumental building? As a trans-African secret agent and conspirator of many crimes it would be a appropriate resting place.
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been reading up on some old elements of this bait. One line that leapt out to me from 2012, before Hector had even heard the word "biometrics," was:

Quote:
It is an insult to my spiritual belief and personality by asking to take a naked photo?

Oh how Hector changed over the years.

Has Bernie or anyone from the Temples sent him anything lately? Maybe Yu should send him a message informing him she has been subjected to an arranged intertemple marriage to a man named Mr. Hardick. She only has 3 months before the wedding and misses her Moishe...

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

shortly after that, cutting his noodle was a hobby of him. Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Mack Kerroni
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he realizes that being gang raped in prison will likely cause his anus biometrics to change (they may take up an entire page on their own) and will cause any of the agencies (DSW) he has been with to reject his inheritance claims as an imposterator if/when he is released.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

maybe it would have been an idea to instruct him, that he needs biometric images after every "incident" to document the biometric changes to his butt.

imagine him sitting in his cell, taking a picture of his butt. and when he gets asked what he is doing (maybe one of his cellmates), he has to find a lousy answer to prevent them knowing the truth.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Perhaps he could be a good sport and show us a tapeworm emerging, just for the delectation of Robert H. Laughing
EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert Heinrich der 1. wrote:
^^

maybe it would have been an idea to instruct him, that he needs biometric images after every "incident" to document the biometric changes to his butt.

imagine him sitting in his cell, taking a picture of his butt. and when he gets asked what he is doing (maybe one of his cellmates), he has to find a lousy answer to prevent them knowing the truth.

^^ Hahahaha love it! Very Happy

who are you and what are trying to do? why are you playing with me? JACK 5MITH

WE DON’T PALY HERE, WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR GAMES. United R1vals after 30x MTCN v4ult logins
susanstohelit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anything? Sad

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Can you speak to your grandfather and see if he knows anything? Very Happy

Ok, I'll stop making easy Discworld jokes and let myself out . . . .

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I HAVE MY STANDARDS.

TURD IS ON HIS OWN WHEN HIS SAND RUNS OUT.

TRUST ME ON THIS.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, no Easter miracle for Turdboi, I'm beginning to think that he is human (for a given value of 'human') after all.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To help us properly celebrate the resurrection of Christ, let's go back in time and remember this heartwarming Easter message that Turd wrote to Walid just under four years ago:

(DSW's formatting replicated to the best of my ability, though I also enlarged a couple of other gems I thought worthy of further emphasis)

On April 9, 2012, before South Africa, before Kenya, before most of the tattoos and any of the biometrics, before finding the Eater forums multiple times, a nostalgic and likely very inebriated Turd wrote:
Today is Easter Sunday, a memorable day when died for our sins, crucified and saved us.
This today, last year I was in prison in Cairo, I celebrated the last year Easter Sunday there, but today I am somewhere else, I was thinking and memory comes, then I decide to write you a few notes.
I do not see any reason why we should be suffering and incarcerated for nothing, I think every person has a right to decide and live his life the way he wants. From deep thinking I see you to be a prophet of mohammed,you exhibit the nature of higher, true love, but you think deeply ,medicate and memorize bring yourself back to your tender ages, your families, friends think it backward and forward. Think about it. Are you really enjoying your life, Are you really giving back to the people, the nature as it has given so much to you and save your life? What is the purpose of existence? Walid, what is a life all about ? do you think life is all about cars, monies, hiding and hiding. Top me I will say NO? Life is much more and more than that. I have seeing places walid, I have travelled a lot as wanted man and as unseeing man. I know some secret you don’t know Walid? I some higher intelligent brains tactics. Some fucking wise one.
But you have allowed your guy to use to deceive me all these years. You have lied some much to me just because he tell you to do that you never even care to see if what you are told is lie or truth, but you just all along go and say it, even though you know and can imagine the kind of danger I was in, you never cared, but you went on and say all your guy tell you to say to me. And where does this leaves us now? You on the wheel chair, me I have no money to come to you. I hate to see you on wheel chair, I do not like it, I don’t like to see you sick brother, you are true brother and fried, I respect you, I know you did not intentional lied to me, maybe you are paid to do so. Your guy and Epstein have caused me lot of havoc, I am still thinking what to do. I will tell you the truth, I am still very bitter about this, think of it if I have died, what do I gain? What will my people say? What will my family achieve?
Walid you know what, the whole Egypt is looking for me and guess what Epstein run off and lied that died, and do you know the next thing Bernie and Epstein attorney confirmed that Epstein was died, and I was then in hot , hot danger zone near Rea sea, no help, nothing, no fucking helper Walid no one, nothing. I fervently prayed and swear may almighty Jesus bring curse in multiple fold to all men and women who have caused me ordeal.
Do you realize I have been suffering and saving this secret for years, for years no help, no means, nothing.
Your guy lied to you and me , but brother, I am so sorry, I do not give a fuck about your guy and Epstein anymore? They are fuckers, you know what I help your guy for three years, I saved him from shame, I alone took that shame, I gave him his enemies, I told him secret about three moles that was close to killing him right. What else can a man do to show true respect, love and dedication and loyality? And he killed then and now the Patrick is looking for me to kill me, so also is Sarah, everyone and but your guy sit down there and enjoy and tell you to tell me bullshit. Do you know how much I have spent during all this years? Now I have no one to turn to for help here, I am wanted everywhere. I think it is useless to continue to keep this secret secret anymore? What have I gain all these years that I have been this secret secret? Nothing, I gain nothing brother, just promises, fake promises, go left, go right, come cape town, for east, observe operational security all this is bull shit. Operational security abide only when all this shit is not revealed, the day is reveals there no any operational security I think you know you guy do send planes to anywhere anyone he want? Because they are important, I think because I kept this secret so close to myself all this while, perhaps is the reason why your think k it is not important to send me help. Well, I guess we are gotten to the topmost of this shit now.
Look, walid, I am not a fool, I have been fool for three years because they use you to talk to me as brothers, but know I see that you do not know much of the issue that is going on, so please do not come back and tell me some stupid bullshit they tell you to tell me, I am going to address this issue more clear pretty soon.
This your guy say I have this money, I have that I have this I have that, ? If you, Epstein and Bernie really cherish the help and suffering , the burden that I have been taken for three years now, and then you will come for me. Lets us stop deceiving ourselves, Today is Easter Sunday, one year after prison brother, I am not stupid, anymore, I am going to explode seriously very very soon.
I am tired of the lies you and your guys tell? Hold on let me remind you of something do you remember when I came out of prison guy your forced me to go do a job in with Gary, your guy said Epstein give him order to kill Irina with the baby if I do not go to do the job , you too, I remember you Walid told me go do it, orlese my guy will kill your girl and baby. Do you remember you told me that Walid do you?
I think you have been BLINDLY AND IGNORANTLY passing orders from about that are life threatening and you do not even care or can even thinking. if the order are good for health or not, just blindly you passing on? Do you know how many times I meet with death in desert? How many millions of people looking for me? Walid you have been used against your own brother, do you think I survive by whose power? By only Allah power I survived so that I can live to tell me story about this? No one ever imagine I will survived, but I did survived by the grace of Allah, this time I am alive not dead, I will handle this issue more clearly. I Think your guy think is the one only cracy in this world, me too I am fucking cracy tough motherfucker, his empire will be destroy in his owns eyes just because he will not send my fund to me. This guy has hurted me so much and wasted my time, he made a mistake, he never knew I am his strong hold, I knew some secret e never know,those secret can not be pass on here.
I forgive you , you are brother, but I do not have ca to to come to you.
Greet everyone out there brother, but tell them I am not happy, but I wish them good easter, one year after prison
Sallam

How history repeats. Laughing

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where oh where has our little turd gone?
Where oh where can he be? Crying or Very sad

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Refresh my memory? What what the big secret?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something to do with Krochmeister maybe? Or the Liberia massacre? Or maybe it was another revelation from Kitty Katty.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic