SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Going the extra mile !

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chrrissss
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All
This is a bit convoluted but I'll try and explain.
This current bait it's still on going but I thought I'd give an outline here as I'm quite pleased with myself.
The basics are the same as most scams... Guy is sick got loads of money and has chosen me to recieive it all but of course then comes the fees for the diplomatic transfer .. Sounds familiar!
I usually play along ... my modus operandi is to pretend to be a vulnerable woman who works away from home in an area with bad communications I do the normal delaying tactics of misunderstanding emails and losing
forms I also edit the forms so they can't be opened when mailed back.
Once sent back they always say details and id is fine then the demands for money start with a delivery date, just for a bit of fun I then ask them to confirm they have my correct address on file .. I know they haven't seen the address as the file can't be opened so this creates another hold up as I insist they repeat them back to me ... but now I've managed to take it one step further ...
I tell them all is good and I'm ready to pay then I start to bounce there emails , this I've done for a week ... I've got about 50 emails from them desperate to contact me saying their emails are getting bounced.
To make it even more fun I keep emailing them saying I'm desperate to pay but not hearing back I've set a deadline to them and say I'm away on holiday for ten days soon ... This gets them more desparate ... I now start emailing the so called guy dying of cancer telling him the delivery company are useless ... Of course I bounce his emails too.

Now here come my fav bit, I sent him an email from his own email address telling him he's been hacked and I've downloaded all his emails ... He doesn't realise it's me ... and I tell him I'm watching everything he does .. at this point Its not possible to know if he's opened it or not ...
Now here's the genius part.
Today I sent myself an email to my email account I use for scammers using his email address ... then I bounced it ... So in effect it will bounced back to him ...
So now he's looking at an email from himself and thinking I'm in his account emailing the people he's trying to scam ...

Here's an excerpt.

My name is "blah blah" and I am the sister of Mr " scammers name dying of cancer"

I regret to inform you that my brother passed away from his illness on Sunday 13th March.

Please do not reply using this email address, if any further correspondence is required please reply to the email below

"my alternate address I use for scammers"

It's worked great .. He's now replied to the alternative email in Nigerian gibberish telling me how God will destroy me for hacking his business.

I hope that all makes sense
At the very least it gives me a satisfying feeling that knowing I've got to him.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic