SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Eric and Franklin arrive in Maiduguri, Nigeria (pg 12)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maggiestail
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I think Mr Eric mentioned that Franklin had (finally) gone home to bury his dad. He must have been a bit whiffy after waiting all that time for his safari-ing son to return lol.

Safari Nigeria-Mali-Timbuktu : Rev Prosper/Team TWAT Sept 2016
Safari Burkina Faso-Togo-Sapele, Nigeria (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr Alex! Oct 2016
Safari Ouagadougou - Niamey - Kano (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr. Alex - second safari

"More often than not I sit down and laugh at your ignorance as you are foolish idiot women" - Mr Entwistle, US Ambassador to Nigeria
agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghanaians have really elaborate coffins fish, planes etc. I wonder if Franklin has any pictures of his dear departed fathers coffin.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ghana+funerals&client=safari&rls=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwinta6t5azLAhVCuBQKHQFeA7AQsAQIIg&biw=1429&bih=734

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
Haruna
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally had the time to read the full threads. I'm speechless!

I think this bait will never be over. When these idiots are back from Abuja they better prepare for the next leg.

"Younger brother to Hassan, you can fxck off with your deceit and cheat heart." Hassan Jamal.

My sound tracks

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

How are you and your family? I hope all is well with you. I am
writing to inform you that Brother Dan Hamilton contacted us again
about his wife, her present health condition at the hospital now. We
are totally confused for all this stress about the package the
GPS delivered wrong address to Cote d'Ivoire.

God in heaven knows that all the stress and thinking is from the GPS
office that delivered our package wrong address, put this woman
in critical condition.
We don't know what next to do at this
point, we are praying for the almighty God to guide and protect sister
Betty at the hospital. I advised Brother Dan Hamilton to encourage
sister Betty that everything will be aright and we will make sure that
we get the package to the orphans and get back to her with the
pictures as she requested. I believe she will be healed from any
sickness that come across her body.

We are still waiting for the GPS to sort out the issue in time,
before something will happen to anyone of them. We thank God that
Uzumbo and his gangs thought that GPS has delivered the package
to us, the day Dikembe missed the package in M'bengue.

Please we don't want any sad news again, because delay is dangerous at
this point. We need help from the GPS company to sort out the
mistakes GPS office made on the delivering of the package.

To be honest with you, we don't have any money at hand to solve this
problem and nobody will give us credit here
, the only money will
supposed to use for the travel expenses is in the package insured. We
can't put all the blame on GPS office that sent the
package wrong address from the United States, nobody is above mistake.

If the GPS company will reimburse us the money we have already
spent as they promised us when we are in Cote d'Ivoire and give us
the full address of the company where you will send the
package. It will be easy and help both of us to transport ourselves to
Nigeria to pick up the package and come back to Ghana.

Brother Dan Hamilton want us to get the package from GPS
company as soon as possible, so that sister Betty will wake up from
the hospital bed. Please let the GPS help us to deliver the
package to us in time, because we assured Brother Dan Hamilton that we
must get the package, so that sister Betty will be happy again in life
and recover back her strength as both of them bring mind together to
donate the package to the orphans in Ghana.

It is very important issue at this point, how long it will take GPS
company to deliver the package to us safely? So that we will
send the package to the orphans in Ghana where they directed us to
send the package. I strongly believe that the blessing she needs from
God will bring her life back with long life and more great things to
their home.

Please we need urgent response to avoid any sad news from both of them
and don't forget to keep secret intact on how and where to
deliver the package to us safely, so that non of this bandits will not
know how we get the package.

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards.

Mr Eric.

Moses is going to try his best to get some funds to Eric to pay for him next trip:

Quote:
Hello Mr. Eric,

I will do everything in my power to make arrangements to get this package to you as quickly as possible.

I am going to contact the head office in the United States about covering your travel expenses. They had already agreed to pay your costs for your failed trip to Korhogo. I will ask them if they will help you cover expenses to Abuja also. Please provide me with this information to provide management:

1. Total cost of your failed trip to Korhogo
2. Total miles traveled
3. Estimated travel expense from Accra, Ghana, to Abuja, Nigeria.

I am also going to ask them for a temporary transfer to Abuja myself. After what happened to Olajuwon and Ewing my wife is absolutely terrified and we are thinking it would be best to leave this village for a few days for our own safety along with our children. If I am granted the transfer, I will arrange to bring the package myself to Abuja. I will update you as soon as I have further information.

Eric provides an expense report:

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Thanks for your response and your understanding in this matter; please try your possible best to help sort this issue in time.

I understood you perfectly, we will be glad if the GPS head office in the United States will approve to transfer you and your family to Abuja Nigeria to save your lives out of this mess from Kofiboyz are doing in Cote d’ Ivoire. I am writing to inform you that we met a good Samaritan that helps us from M’bengue with a long vehicle travel by route to Ghana.

1: The total cost of our failed trip with hospital charges and other travel expenses to Cote d’ Ivoire back to Ghana is $1,550usd.

2: We have checked the African map, it was not an easy journey to travel by route and we calculated all the transportation from Ghana to Lagos and from Lagos to Abuja and back to Ghana including other expenses, the total cost is $1,600usd.

I am attaching Brother Franklin hospital card and medical report to you for your reference.

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards.

Mr Eric.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not much of an expense report. The bean counters in the US will surely need more information than that in order to process this reimbursement. Which for security reasons can only be sent to the office in Abuja once Moses's transfer paperwork is processed.

Meanwhile, Uzumb0 and Dikembe approach the Ghanaian border...

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

H is right. Delivery companies in the U.S. pay by the mile/kilometer. Without that information, they have no way of verifying the lad's assertions and estimations.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to be a pain in his arse, I add a few requirements:

Quote:
Hello Mr Eric, thank you for that.

Please also provide me with the total miles you traveled. I know you mention that on your return trip you went through San Pedro and also into Senegal. The additional miles traveled should mean the company will reimburse you a larger fund, but I need to have it documented. Let me know the exact route you took on your return to Ghana and also an estimation of the miles.

Also, I need a sworn statement from you in regards to the events that led up to the failure to deliver the package. The USA office is not completely updated on the events that took place. If you could proved a hand-written statement about the events that took place, STARTING from when you left Ghana, then in Bouake, Korhogo, M'Bengue, and finally ENDING on your return trip to Ghana. This should be hand written and have as much detail as possible including events that occurred with Mr Banabgo, Mr. Randy, Mr. Uzumbo, Mr. Dikembe, and others. The longer the better to provide as much detail as possible. At the bottom, be sure to SIGN YOUR NAME so it will be an official statement.

Once you have the hand written statement, take photographs of each page and send them to me by email. Once I have this information, I will submit the official claim report the the head office in the USA to assure your reimbursement for your trip.

Let's see how thorough he is. He should have plenty to write about. Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
MANKIND
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This will be great. Judging by his emails it seems like he loves to write.

The hand written part is an extra treat.

:
"I hope you did not reveal our deal to the Hotel manager???
driver who supposed to pick ask feeshey question"

"when i tell my tale of traveling on pointless journeys and waste so much
so much money and time i think to myself i am explorer of Africa! but these are difficult
and painful journeys you must understand."
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The best part will be the repeated clarifications of what he's written.

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooh goody! I've just finished War & Peace and need something to fill the gap Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What?? no notarization?

Will the US office accept it without a notary stamp?

Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I volunteer to go through the documents and create questions on behalf of the GPS legal department.

Horatio Cornblower
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Simply wow.
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eric and Franklin's 56 Day Tale of Woe have been moved to Eater's Greatest Hits! Congrats Mr L.

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Very cool! It is with some fine company.

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

How are you and your family? i hope all is well with you.

I have attached a sworn statement regarding the events that led us to the failed our trip to Cote d' Ivoire you requested and get back to us with the update from the GPS Head Office in the United States.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards.

Mr Eric

Eric submits 4 hand written pages telling his woes over the past 2 months. Frankly I think he could do better than that, but I won't press him on it.

He sent them as PDF rather than images so I'm not sure how to post them here. It's as you would expect... "blah blah blah, we were stranded in Korhogo, blah blah blah, Mr. Banabgo stole our package, blah blah blah, Uzumbo tried to kill us, etc."

Moses will get right on it...

Quote:
Thank you for this Mr Eric,

I will submit a formal request for reimbursement to the head office in the United States later today. I will keep you updates as soon as I know more. I will do everything I can to get your travel expenses sent to you as quickly as possible.

ETA: If anyone more tech savvy than myself wants to help me add his pages to the thread, PM me and I can send you the files.

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You've got a PM

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Labowski wrote:
If anyone more tech savvy than myself wants to help me add his pages to the thread, PM me and I can send you the files.

You can send them to me and I'll post them, I have nothing better to do at work today Smile
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr L, I hope you don't mind my suggestions as we go. Not that you need the help to torture the lads, obviously!

I assume that the goal is to drag out this process of examining the sworn statement as long as possible, is that correct?

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on your safari being inducted into the Greatest Hits! Even though it often takes a village to stred a lad in hash conditions, you totally deserve i\the kudos. Cool

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Posted on behalf of Mr L., the 4 pages of Eric's woes

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations Mr L, very much deserved.

And to all of Santas little helpers, Thanks For posting the Tales of Eric and Franklin - First Edition Smile

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An absolutely outstanding trophy! bow_down

Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought he wrote "Yours painfully"
Nice job!

Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, as I said above, Mr L has this well in hand I'm sure. But here's some thoughts. (Can you tell I'm very emotionally invested in their pain?)

OK, first question. On page one, it says that they took the risk from Accra to Bouake. That's totally unclear. What risk are they referring to?

More detail is required about why they could not locate the GPS office in the three days after arriving in Korhogo.

On the second page, this phone call with Mr B and its description sounds very fishy. What does Benin have to do with anything? What does "banged the call" mean?

How do these guys know that Randy soiled himself? Very Happy

Mali police will have to be contacted as part of the investigation. That will likely take a lot of time.

The two weeks they waited in Korhogo - surely they have receipts for food and/or lodging. That will definitely be required to calculate compensation. Same for the two days in Mbengue.

The claim that someone "fudged a statement" needs some scrutiny. The statement in question will have to be provided to be examined by the GPS legal team. The legal team will also need names and descriptions of the alleged hoodlums in order to provide this information to the FBI and Interpol. Especially this alleged Uzumb0.

The GPS HR and legal teams did a background check on Dikembe before he was hired, and found no cause for alarm. Somehow or other the lads will have to explain why they are trying to sully the name of this upstanding individual. There is no evidence whatsoever that the lads' lives were ever at risk, and certainly not by this man.

Mileage has been provided about some legs of the journey but saying that it is "about" 610 km is not acceptable. The lads will need to provide written vehicle mileage logs from the person with whom they journeyed. Otherwise their compensation will have to be calculated by the accounting department, and reviewed by the legal department, and there will be a delay because of this.

A notarized affidavit from Betty will also be required in order to corroborate the story.

Once the lads resolve all of these matters, then the process of submitting paperwork in order for their request for compensation can be reviewed, pending the results of the investigation by Mali police.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for posting those B8er.

The US office will definitely need some clarification for their records. I won't dwell on it too long though, I don't want to delay their next safari for too long. Very Happy The main purpose of all this is to eventually make the US office the 'bad guys' and Moses the 'good guy' who is did everything in his power to compensate them. The great thing is that after all they have been through they still trust Moses, so I want to build on that.

Brother Eric updates Dan:

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

How are you and sister Betty health condition at the moment? I hope she is getting better now.

I am writing to update you that we are in good communication with GPS now on how they will deliver our package to us without any problem and they contacted us that they will reimburse us the money we spent in Cote d' Ivoire and expenses to get the package.

Please advise sister Betty not to be thinking anymore, everything will be alright soonest by special grace of the almighty God and we are still praying for sister Betty to recover back her strength soonest. I strong believe that God will answer our prayers in Jesus Name AMEN.

I will update you once we finalize with GPS etrack.

Stay Blessed

Betty is still in bad shape;

Quote:
Hell Brother Eric,

I am so glad to hear this. I pray that you get the package soon.

Betty is still bedridden. She wakes every few hours, mumbling about Uzumbo and those wicked fraudstars and then goes back to sleep. It has been like this for days. I am getting scared. She does not seem to be improving at all.

Regards, Dan

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic