SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Congratulations, Congratulations

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BlackAndWhiteKeys
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first completed bait! It's not a long one, but I am happy nevertheless.
I would be grateful for suggestions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
RE:YOUR PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
office line +234-8121581764
Remittance Manager
Zenith Bank Of Nigeria.

Attention:Hugo Baloney

Thanks for your urgent notification, we are now aware that you did not send any MR JOHN T KEHOE to claim your award payment of $10,000,000,00 in this bank, We have called the attention of our legal Department and we met for over three hours Today dealing on this issue. We have promise to arrest Mr John knowing the fact that he will be coming back to our office tomorrow.

Looking at the issue, It is paramount you stop dealing with any other person in regards to this transaction expect my honorable office since we will be investigating Mr John after his arrest.

As the bank Procedure our legal team have required you reconfirm the Following Data to enable us further your transaction and see to your immediate payment.

Your Full Name:.........................
Your address:......................
Your direct Tel Phone/Cell Phone:...........
Amount To Transfer :.............................
Sex:..........................
Age...........................
Next of kin:..................
Attached Id

Your confirmation to the above will be appreciated as our legal team are waiting in the court.

Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations.

Thanks,
Dr. Donald Steve Uba
Remittance Manager
Zenith Bank Of Nigeria.
Managing Director/CEO
ZENITH INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC
HEAD OFFICE PLOT 84, AJOSE ADEOGUN STREET

(What a cheerful guy. Congratulations!)

Dear Dr. Uba,

who is John? I do not understand. Yes, I want the money and I certainly don't want anybody to be arrested! Can you explain the situation to me please?
Regards

Hugo Baloney (this is not the actual name I used in this bait)

Quote:
Attention: Hugo Baloney

To acknowledge the receipt of your email and we hereby to let you know that the representative who came to our office Mr. John T. Kehoe will be properly investigated, Arrested and charge for money Laundering and other Criminal Activities.

Iam doing this to make sure you receive your funds base on the instruction from the President of Nigeria to our honorable bank Capital One to remit your fund to your nominated bank account here.

Meanwhile after brief meeting with the board official we have now know that you don’t have any rep, and we decided to credit your nominated bank account within 48 Banking hours.

So you are instructed to re-confirm to this Bank the following information’s for an immediate transfer of your fund sum $10.million United States Dollars.

Your Full Names: ______________________________
Home/Office Address: _________________________
Direct Cell/Home phone: _________________
Fax Number: _________________________
Age/sex: ______________________________
Account Name: ______________________________
Bank name: ______________________________
Bank Address: _____________________
Bank Phone Numbers: _______________________
Account numbers: ________________________
Routing Number/Swift Code: _________________________

Note that as soon as we receive these above mentioned information’s we shall not hesitate to credit your Bank account within 48hrs.
Yours sincerely,

This message should be treated confidentially to protect the funds from been diverted by unknown people as we have experienced over the years, we also apologize for any inconvenience.

Congratulations.

Thanks,
Dr. Donald Steve Uba
Remittance Manager
Zenith Bank Of Nigeria.
Managing Director/CEO

(Of course, now he wants a lot more information.... And he's congratulating me again. I am not so sure that he knows the proper use of the word congratulation... And he sends me this:

to which i respond:)

Hello Dr. Uba,

thank you very much for the copy of your ID. I am a little bit confused though, why do you need all this information about me?
Anyway, I am willing to give this to you:

Account holder: Hugo Baloney
IBAN: RO 69 FL 555780900006534
BIC / SWIFT: ZZTOPLOL (everything's completely made up. Let's see if he can tell...)

When is the money going to be on my account? I am so excited!
Regards

(Iiii'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!)

Quote:
Congratulations, Congratulations.

Attn: Hugo Baloney

This is to acknowledge receipt of your email with your full information to this bank, I am happy to inform That your payment has been approved today been the 11/02/2016, after the meeting with the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE / FEDERAL HIGH COURT and the management of this bank your approval payment documents has be completed, In line to this issue your fund of Ten million United States has been programmed to an online bank transfer to your bank account.

I am happy to congratulate you that your funds is ready to transfer into your account immediately and also want to let you know that before your funds will be transfer into your bank account this morning you have to pay for the C.O.T as cost of transfer to enable your fund transfer immediately and you have to understand that you will pay for the C.O.T as cost of transfer of your funds and that is the only money that is holding your funds now and cost of transfer will cost you $750 only and immediately will confirm it within 8 hrs you will receive your fund without any delay, that is what you are require to do in other to receive your fund this week.

Please try your best and send the $750 without any delay Today go to the nearest MONEY GRAM TRANSFER office with this below Receivers Information of my cashier secretary and send the total sum of (US$750.) Only Once the payment is made today your funds will be transfer into your account today also.

Furthermore,this is the only payment you will pay before your funds will be transfer into your bank account and you are going to use the below information for the payment through Money Gram Transfer as provided by the
Insurance Company:

THIS IS THE INFORMATION.

NAME: Chidi Peter
ADDRESS: Lagos-Nigeria
QUESTION: When
ANSWER: Today.
AMOUNT: $750 Only

As soon as we confirm the above information’s from you then the transmission of the remittance of the funds the sum of $10 Million Dollars United will wire into your destination banking account details in which it will reflected immediately within 8 working hrs and a copy the Transfer Telex confirmation with the Transfer Slip will forward to you to enable you take it to your bank and meet your bank account manager for him or she to authorize you start making withdraw of your Funds.

Congratulations.

Thanks,
Dr. Donald Steve Uba
Remittance Manager
Zenith Bank Of Nigeria.
Managing Director/CEO

(Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations.....! It's a scammer party Rolling Eyes )

Hello Dr. Uba,

thank you for your very detailed answer! I'd suggest that you simply subract the fee of 750 Dollars from the sum you are going to send me, wouldn't that be simpler?
Who is this "Chidi Peter" you have mentioned? Is he working for your bank as well?

Regards

H.B.

(Let's see how he argues against common sense.)

Quote:

I received your email and you have to understand that Chidi Peter is work here as the Transfer Department and i want you to know that Chidi Peter is the only one that going to transfer your funds into your bank account immediately you pay $750 for the C.O.T as cost of transfer of your funds.

I will advise you to try your best to send the $750 only as Cost of Transfer to enable us proceed and transfer your funds into your bank account immediately.

I want to promise you all my life that immediately you send the $750 only if you did not receive your funds into your bank account let God take my life ok
Payment through Money Gram Transfer as provided by the
Transfer Department:

THIS IS THE INFORMATION.

As soon as we confirm the above information’s from you then the transmission of the remittance of the funds the sum of $10 Million Dollars United will wire into your destination banking account details in which it will reflected immediately within 8 working hrs and a copy the Transfer Telex confirmation with the Transfer Slip will forward to you to enable you take it to your bank and meet your bank account manager for him or she to authorize you start making withdraw of your Funds.

Congratulations.

Thanks,
Dr. Donald Steve Uba
Remittance Manager
Zenith Bank Of Nigeria.
Managing Director/CEO

(Maybe he thinks congratulations has a meaning like "hello" or "good day" ?)

Dear Dr. Uba.

I went to the local MoneyGram today. One of the guys there told me that a new security protocol is now active. This requires Mr. Chidi to carefully fill in the forms that are attached to this e-mail. I know this is quite uncomfortable, but there is nothing I can do about it! Please send me a scan of the form once it has been correctly filled in. Thank you!

Regards

H.B.

(I've attached the six-page Money Gram security form by fellow baiter Nurse Nasty. Now I'm really excited.)

Quote:

I received your email and i have to let you know that i am very busy in my office which that i dont have time for fill all this form, please if you can go to Western Union money transfer to send the payment to avoid any delay Or if you can fill it by yourself today so by tomorrow morning you will confirm your funds into your bank account.

PLEASE GO TO WESTERN UNION OR ANOTHER MONEY GRAM TO MAKE SURE YOU SEND THIS PAYMENT TODAY WITH THIS INFORMATION.

Congratulations.

Thanks,
Dr. Donald Steve Uba
Remittance Manager
Zenith Bank Of Nigeria.
Managing Director/CEO

(Sure you are busy... sitting around in a Nigerian internet cafe tyring to scam people like me. Congratulations!)

Mr. Uba,

I do understand that you are a busy man. Unfortunately there is no way around the form, your colleague Mr. Chidi has to complete it and send a copy back to me. He is the recipient, he has to fill in the form. I am not allowed to complete the form myself, that'd be illegal! You surely don't want me to commit a crime?!

Regards

H.B.

(I am such an innocent person!)

(No sign for a day. Time to poke him a little...)

Good evening Mr. Uba,

I am ready to send the money, the only thing left is the completed form. Please send me a copy as soon as possible!
If you don't want to use MoneyGram, we could try a direct wire transfer (bank to bank). Would you agree to that?

Regards

H.B.

(This will lead to a piggy if I am lucky!)

(No sign for two days. More poking.)

Mr. Uba,

what is going on? I am awaiting your response.

Regards

H.B.

Quote:

I received your email and i am very sorry for late reply ok please you have to wait because i have forward the MoneyGram forms to Mr. Chidi Peter to fill it and resend it back to me to enable me forward it to you ok.

Congratulations.

Thanks,
Dr. Donald Steve Uba
Remittance Manager
Zenith Bank Of Nigeria.
Managing Director/CEO

(Something is telling me he's off script now...)

Hello Dr. Uba,

thank you very much for your reply. I thought you had already forgotten me, but now I can see that you are an honest man who keeps his word!
Yes, I will wait for Mr. Chidi to complete the form, no problem.

Regards

H.B.

(At this point I am eagerly looking forward to the completed form Laughing )

Quote:

Thank you so much for your kindid understaning, in the first place, i have forwarded the Money Gramms form to the reciever by the name Mr Chidi Peter, The secretary to the Zenith bank plc.

But he further made me to know that having gone through all the forms and as a banker he was not satisfied saying there is know money Gram anywhere whatsoever that could send form of any type to a reciever to fill before a sender can send money. otherwise, he went further to contact money Gramms Head Office in Washington to confirm and to know how neccessary it is for such action to be taking.

Brother, i told you from the one that this transaction will only take me 21 working days to accomplish, but trying to push me here or there makes me look stupid if i may say.

Please i urge you to made the payment.

Congratulations.

Thanks,
Dr. Donald Steve Uba
Remittance Manager

(He contacted the MoneyGram headquarters in Washington. Congratulations, that's not an easy job as they're actually in Dallas. Whatever... he's doing great at making himself look stupid anyway.))

Good evening Dr. Uba,

I certainly did not want you to look stupid. Tomorrow I will go to WU and try to come to an agreement with them.
Thank you for your patience so far!

Regards

Quote:

I RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL AND PLEASE GO TO THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO SEND THE PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY TO ENABLE US PROCEED AND TRANSFER YOUR FUNDS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

AMOUNT: $750 Only.

I am waiting for your update with the payment information.

Thanks,
Dr. Donald Steve Uba
Remittance Manager
Zenith Bank Of Nigeria.
Managing Director/CEO

(HE'S GROWING IMPATIENT. No congratulations this time... Crying or Very sad )

Hello Dr. Uba,

I have come to an agreement with the guys from the local WU today. What I had to do was to pay for an additional high security service, which works like this:

Call (number removed for security - NG)

and enter this security code

36482248828 (random number)

to receive the MTCN.

Regards

H.B.

(Thanks a lot to Frost for this great tool!)

(Nothing going on for several days. I guess he twigged...)

Good evening Dr. Uba,

have you received the money yet? This silence gives me the feeling that something's not right...

Please respond as soon as possible!

(Nope, he's still around but definitely done with the congratulations...)

Quote:
You are not ready to receive your funds ok because we are not going to call any WU or anyone about your funds ok if you are ready to receive your funds just go and send the money and send us the payment information ok.

We are not begging you to receive your funds and you are delaying yourself not us .
Thank you
Uba

(What kind ok of bank director ok talks to me like that ok? How dare he! Wink)

Hello,

why are you treating me like that? I have paid for additional security measures and you should respect that. You said you have a direct order from the President, so any further delay is certainly not in your best of interest!

(No answer. I decide to go for a piggy again...)

Dr. Uba,

I think it is better to avoid WU and try a direct bank-to-bank transfer as I don't like the trouble it is giving me. I am sure that you as a bank director know everything about these transactions and can give me all the necessary details to succesfully send the money!
Please tell me what you think about my proposal.

Regards

H.B.

(I didn't see this coming. It's not a piggy, but also more than plain silence. He's gone for good!)

Quote:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain accountant.com by mx01.gmx.com. [xx.xxx.xx.xx].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable

And so it ends. Thanks for reading my first bait!
Huntsman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome Straight Baiting!!!

You will be surprised how if the lad thinks he can get money from you. He may try to mail you from a different email address. Or he may be emailing your character to try a different scam. Check your spam box. I think this one might have some more in it.

if he does resurface can't wait to read more.

x47

United States x9

Sand Timer "I am a ranked Drilldo, and as you may know, its a very secretive one." Drilldo-Captin James Hall

"You are talking like a drunker. This is not what I contacted you for". David Kim Lee
BlackAndWhiteKeys
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you!

unfortunately he didn't return. No more congratuliations.... Crying or Very sad
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Here are some more. Congratulations, congratulations on your first bait. clapping
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job! Don't be surprised if you hear from him in 6 mos. Lads frequently spam from their address book.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work on wasting the lads time. Very Happy

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic