SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Help needed please

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
darlolad
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been a fan of this site for years, I respect for scambaiters for doing what they do to stop unmerciful people who will clean out victims completely...

Onto the reason for my post...

I think I have come across a scam on Facebook, a random French girl sends a friend request, I accepted, she messaged me at 9pm last night and again earlier today...

In the meantime she messaged my good lady and made all sorts of outrageous comments...

That I 'Didn't love my girl'...That all I do is 'Fantasize about her and sex with her' and spoke to her for months now, which made me laugh, I opened a new Facebook Page last 4 days ago...Luckily my girl is wise and has a good head screwed on with what she calls her bullshitomoter claim to smell a lie from a 1000yds.

So one thing I want to know, was that brief moment talking to my girl a way of trying to pull me into a love/romance scam.

I only ask, because I didn't get sucked in to the persons agenda, but other some other guy might...Naturally my girlfriend is upset about this, and I am fuming...The fact this persons english language is really bad as is there grammar and it reminded me of when I used to get emails supposedly from West Africa.

Hope someone can help find an answer so I can put my girls mind completely at ease

Many thanks
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting...and I have no quick answer but Blocking that person would be a good start (for both of you).

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While that's not the typical approach, it is possible. It's also possible someone is pranking you using a fake FB account. Block, report and ignore them. It probably won't slow this person down but it's really about all you can do at this point.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
darlolad
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First thing I did was Report, Unfriend and then block...

When thurston3rd said it could be a prank, I think that may be the answer as my girls account got hacked a couple of weeks ago, I was takijng off her contact list and she lost a lot of photos of her 4yo daughter...We concluded it was someone close to one of us through blood...I just never thought they would never stoop this low...

I am angry and absolutely fuming

Thanks for the replies anyway guys
gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

why don't you report it to Facebook and Eater's sister cite, Scamwarners. It may help future victims
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Darlolad and welcome to Eater. I second the suggestion that you visit our sister site, ScamWarners to post info on who may be doing this.

I also strongly suggest that your girlfriend take down her profile, including all photos. When she re-posts it, it should be with maximum privacy settings. Facebook is full of scammers and hackers and it's not a great idea to post children's photos.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic