SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Williams Brandford

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Met him on mingle2 then went to facebook. Was talking with him there when he mentioned a lottery in a pm. Guess big brother was reading and facebook shut him down immediately. FYI, this is the second time they've shut someone down in the middle of a chat. Guess they're monitoring things now.

First, the chat that I think got him shut down:

So, now we're on messenger.

Quote:
Williams: i just came about your brief profile on facebook and I would be very much interested in knowing you more better ..Presently i'm on a research Project in the Southern part of Africa for our Ongoing shipment project...i am into buying Antiques and i do a lot of travelling.t..As i was Surfing the Internet today i came across your profile and decided to stop by and give you a Shout out..Well you may be thinking about the distance the distance does not mean anything to me cos all what we need is LOVE

Quote:
Williams: That sound great, i have one daughter but she is married and live on her own now..I hope my distance is not a problem ??

Quote:
Williams: I do want to go on with my life and I’ve asked God to bring someone into my life who will want me for whom i am and be good to me,I know that there is someone out there for me because God never does anything without a reason even if we can’t figure it out, I also believe that the lord has someone else in mind for me to share the rest of my life with because the lord doesn’t want us to be alone or lonely. and i believe our path crossed for a reason.

Quote:
Williams: I have not given up hope in finding my soul mate, best friend ,confidant, and lover. The one I can tell my inner most fears to and know he will be there for me through the good time and the not so good.

Quote:
Williams: For my hobbies, I like camping, fishing, cycling, biking, movies, golf, all kinds of sports... i like the indoors too but i'm mostly an outdorsey, i also like the city life. I take a walk out when the weather's mild, but go to the pool or mostly the beach when it's sunny..

Quote:
Williams: I am a Christian Catholic and i do go to church, I try to go once in every week which is sunday, learning about the lord. I know that if the lord wasn’t in my life that there are days I would just give up but because he is, he keeps me going. Sometime I do the wrong things but I know he will forgive me if I ask and I do that daily because I believe that the lord listens to my prayers and he will always take care of me even when I don’t think he is listening.

Quote:
My father was born in Netherlands while my mother was born in Tucson,Az and you?

Quote:
william: Nothing but i just feel you don't like me in my heart, i don't know maybe am wrong
elise: somehow i don't think i would be talking to someone i didn't like
williams: Yes you are right in that part
Okay dear..I would be looking forward to chat with you again

Fast forward a bit and he's ready to leave Africa. His bags are packed...except that he has sold all of his belongings and has locked the money in a box and needs to have it shipped. Darn, and he has no money to ship it with.

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you need a photo of that box to estimate shipping?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I sit here starting to write something else, I remember that he wrote me an email with all the "details".

Quote:
I sold all my goods back and they paid me cash and some people wants to kill me here and take the money so i ran away and I put this money in a box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and I deposited the box with some of my traveling luggage's with a Security and Insurance Company who render private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the two boxes are my traveling luggage, which I want to send forth to U.S.A because I'm returning home, then i paid them up their custody and security fee, but I did not tell them that the boxes contain money in order to make everything secure and safe. So, I want the boxes sent to you while i catch up with you as soon as it is been delivered to you while I come over to meet you and we can start a new life together. Every arrangement for the delivery is kinda perfect, the diplomats of the security company, you do not need to burn out to receive it. And the boxes have security codes lock known to me only, only me can open the boxes, except if I tell anyone the Code, so the Boxes cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you. I really want to get out of here and come back to the State. I really need your trust and help to get me out of this trouble I am into and I promised I will not let you be disappointed, i will really appreciate your help towards this. Once I get there, we will arrange things in order and we can start a new life together, and I want to believe that you will not let me down.. Below are my deposit details and the contact of the security company. You can write to the security company and instruct them that you want your fiancee's deposited boxes sent to you. While contacting the company, please do not let them know that the boxes contain money, just tell them that you want your fiancee's deposited traveling luggage sent to you because I only tell them that the boxes are my traveling luggage, which I am sending to the states. Then you ask them how much the clearance and the shipment fee would be.

Deposit Details
Deposit Number:GSC-0576-PLG45
SORT/CLEARANCE CODE:GSC/874-23/MP56 55
Deposit Certificate#:869475
Consignment Description:2Travelling Boxes
Contact Email: [email protected]

Needless to say, when I questioned him about the nonexistent website, he claimed that it was "under construction"...we believe him, right? Laughing

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian

Ima Drummer
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Coffinsurfer,
I just popped into this part of the forum for a quick look and I'm glad you posted this as I can now see how the shipping company fakers are interwoven into the scam. I've previously discussed with ECB how these sites are used once the boxes 'are stuck in customs' but I didn't know how they were worked into the scam so thank you for posting this bait it helped me a lot 😀
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Running behind on updating this puppy.

He insisted on $675 and wouldn't accept the $300 Elise was offering him. So, she said she'd send $500, which was fine with him.

Code:
Account Holder Name: Norman F
Routing Number : 111xxxxx
Acount Number: 0403xxx
Citizens National Bank of Texas

He even promised a "reward".
Code:
I will pay back your money with interest and am even offering you %5 at of 2.3 Miilion Us dollars

He argued on how long it would take to reflect into the account.

Code:
brandford: Okay dear do it your way but cash deposit would also have a confirmation slit to show them that the money as been sent and i would be able to leave here today then i should be with you by tomorrow evening but do it your way

Then he switched gears wanting her home address to send flowers and candy and "something special". Then he just up and stopped talking. Now he's back...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic