SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Christmas at the Orphanage - 6 Weeks on SAFARI

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DIKEMBE KIND OF SCARED OF LITTLEGUY FRANKLIN THINKS HE HAS SPECAL POWERS

Laughing This made me laugh!

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what would happen, if uzumbo sends him this other trophy-pic, but with an alternative text photochopped onto that page.

that way, uzumbo and his men must look like very powerful guys, who know much more about laddy... Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ maybe you should photo chop his ears off. Very Happy

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor little Franklin! To add to his woes, Uzumbo now wants to chop off his teeny, weeny fingers!! If he didn't have the two bob bits before, he sure will now Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
MANKIND
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"FRANKLIN IS LITTLE BITTY GUY TINY TINY TINY MAN ONLY LIK 1 METER TALL JUST SMALL LIKE BOY OK??"

There's been probably 5-6x since I've been on this site that I literally couldn't stop laughing because of something I have read or heard, and this sentence is definitely one of them. Your Uzumb0 emails are freakin hilarious!

:
"I hope you did not reveal our deal to the Hotel manager???
driver who supposed to pick ask feeshey question"

"when i tell my tale of traveling on pointless journeys and waste so much
so much money and time i think to myself i am explorer of Africa! but these are difficult
and painful journeys you must understand."
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I was tickled pink by that, too. Too, too funny.

However, I was just like HB222's mum when I saw Franklin's pic. Quite horrified. Looks on the edge of expiring through starvation. Reminds me of all those media pics of starving refugees in various parts of the world.

I think Mr L will surely get a skull and crossbones out of this safari. Twisted Evil
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

well, that's a cure of that tapework, as far as I know.

take medicines against it and starve it to death.

well, he is hard working on starving that thing to death...

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yes that sounds right, M'Bengue is just a very short trip north of you. It is a fairly small village, very easy to navigate. I am in a very good sized hotel located in the center of town right at the main intersection. It is impossible not to see it. There is one major road intersection in M'Bengue and the hotel in only perhaps 100 meters away from that intersection. Very easy to locate and a large sign that reads HOTEL on it.

I am just waiting here playing games on your iPads. I had never actually played with one of these before, they are pretty neat little gadgets! The games are a fun way to pass the time.

When do you think you can get here? If a driver needs extra funds, I still have a modest amount of cash I can pay them with once they arrive here. Have you seen sign of any Kofiboyz recently? I haven't seen any around here yet.

Well, our boys seem healthy enough for another small trip. They are now in M'bengue, a tiny village 44 miles north of Korhogo. Very Happy

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Thanks for your response and we just arrived in M'bengue right now,
we asked people about the intersection road, they can't locate the
road.

We are standing at the bus stop at where we saw a sign board wrote
CENTRE DE SANTE URBAIN DE M'BENGUE.

Please we want you to call our number and give anybody at the hotel
reception to direct taxi to bring us to the hotel, because we can't
communicate with them with French.

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards
Mr Eric

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Good afternoon! We've arrived in M'bengue, where you directed us to
come for a long time now and we asked people at bus STOP near the
market where to locate the intersection road, so that we can locate
the hotel where you are but no one knows the intersection road.

We can't make a move from here, we are sitting at the bus stop
adjacent CENTRE DE SANTE URBAIN DE M'BENGUE close to the small market
in M'bengue.

Please do me a favour to call my cell phone number and give anybody at
the hotel that speaks French, so that I can give a taxi driver to
bring us there.

We hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards.
Mr Eric.

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

How are you doing? I hope all is well with you.

We have waited for your call for so long and we still at the bus stop
adjacent CENTRE URBAIN DE SANTE DE M'BENGUE close to the market in
M'bengue.

We are totally confuse what to do, up till now we have not heard from
you and we don't know what to do and where to go.

Please your urgent attention needed at this point immediately you
receive this mail , if not we don't know where to sleep.

We hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards

Mr Eric

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet! Very Happy These lads are ever so forked.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, and Mr U didn't even have to ransack the office. Well done, Mr L!

According to Google, thats a 90 minute trip under the best of circumstances.

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

I would be surprised, if the roads up there allow 30 km/h (20 mph), so a 44 mile trip takes at least 2 hours, driving at low speed means high fuel consumption... in other words, it's expensive. Twisted Evil

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad Moses didn't get time to reply. Guess he's too busy playing games on their iPad Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

Germany

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, you actually got them to travel again. Good Job. Now they really are up shit creek without a paddle.

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely stellar work! bow_down It just goes to show that no lad is ever too sick to try collecting a payday! Laughing

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More from Uzumbo:

Quote:
GOOD DAY BRODA!!!

MY GUY U STILL CAN RITE ME AN MAYBE I NOT CUT UR EARS OFF OK??? WE NO U WILL NOT HAVE STENGTH TO CARRY ALL ELECTRONIC TO GHANA LITTLE GUY FRANKLIN TOO ITYBITY SMALL TO CARRY MORE THAN JUS 1 OR 2 IPAD HIS SMALL GIRL ARMS TO WEEK OK?? MY GUY DIKEMBE BIG AN STRONG HE BIG ENOUF TO CARRY LITTLE FRANKLIN OVER SHOULDER LIKE BABYGOAT OK?? BOSSMAN KOFI SAYS WE MUS START GOING TO ALL CHURCHES AN MOSQES TO COLLECT INFORS ON ERIC AN LITTLE GUY FRANKLIN CUZ HE MAD WE NOT COLLECT YET?? WE FIND U SOONEST JUS A MATER OF TIME NOW SO B SMART AN DON MAKE MY GUY DIKEMBE MAD OR HE TAKE LITTLE FRANKLINS LITTLE FINGLERS FOR SOUTH AFRICA RITUAL OK??

UZUMBO

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HE BIG ENOUF TO CARRY LITTLE FRANKLIN OVER SHOULDER LIKE BABY GOAT OK?

P
Ooooh the image that conjures up Shocked

Germany

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see how this is going to play out: Mr L will keep stringing them along, town by town, until they reach the Mali border. That's when they'll discover that Korhogo is a resort compared to Mali.

Outstanding work. I hope these dirtbags spend 100+ days on safari.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
maggiestail
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done on getting them moving again!

I assume that Mr Franklin somehow managed to find enough coins down the back of the sofa etc. to pay his "hospital bills" before leaving Korhogo......

This saga is better than any soap opera!

Safari Nigeria-Mali-Timbuktu : Rev Prosper/Team TWAT Sept 2016
Safari Burkina Faso-Togo-Sapele, Nigeria (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr Alex! Oct 2016
Safari Ouagadougou - Niamey - Kano (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr. Alex - second safari

"More often than not I sit down and laugh at your ignorance as you are foolish idiot women" - Mr Entwistle, US Ambassador to Nigeria
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How many weeks now? I can't remember another Safari of this length for years. This is epic.
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Malone could book a room for Eric and Franklin in a SH close by.

(Mod edit to obfuscate the name of our favorite hotel modality.) Wink - JF

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I mentioned sending them to an SH at one point, perhaps I forgot to post it...I wonder what's close by? Bouake?

TM, I think it's almost seven weeks now.

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy The lads are not doing themselves any favours by listening to your advice Mr L. Great work to get them so utterly forked. Amazing that they still believe in you. Top notch safaribating.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They left on Jan. 4th, so if I am counting correctly this is Day 50!

These lads are a special kind of stupid. Very Happy

Quote:
Sorry for the late reply, I had a big lunch and took a long nap this afternoon.

I am not entirely sure where that bus stop is. Can you snap me a picture of you two in front of a large landmark? Something I will recognize and I will come right out and get you.

Things aren't going any better for our boys...

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Thanks for your response and your concern.

Unfortunately, we got help from people at filling station adjacent to
MARIE DE M'BENGUE near CENTRE URBAIN DE SANTE DE M'BENGUE close to the
bus stop we told you.

You should not worry tracing us this night , because is late already
and we will sleep at the filling station this night, then tomorrow
morning we will send the name of the filling station to know if you
can locate it.

Good might.

Regards.
Mr Eric

The next day:

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Good afternoon! How are you doing? I hope everything is fine. I'm very
sorry for not been in contact with you since morning, the orange
network coverage was off here since morning that is why we never
update you since but we just connect to new MTN line this afternoon so
that we can communicate with you easily.

we are still at the SARA PETROLEUM STATION adjacent MARIE DE M'BENGUE
where we slept last night waiting for you to come and pick us
, the
petrol station is the first station if you are coming from Korhogo.

Regarding the picture you said that we should snap my cell phone can't
attached it, but we still wearing the same clothes at the picture we
sent to you
, I am on blue top jeans shirt and Franklin is on red top
shirt.

If you can't be able to locate the place easily, please do me a favour
to call my cell phone number and give anybody at the hotel reception
to direct taxi driver to bring us there. I believe it will be easier.

Besides, please don't tell anybody that both of us are in the village
of M'BENGUE now for security reasons till we ship the package to
Ghana, then i will inform Brother Dan, because if you tell him now
that we are at the village of M'BENGUE this gangs might confuse him
and get more details about us and the package.

If he contacts you tell him that you are in closer communications with
us that you will inform him once you hand the package over to us and
we will also inform him as well.
Please call this our new MTN CI line immediately you receive this
mail

Moses isn't entirely sure where they are.

Quote:
Ah good I am glad to finally hear from you. I am not entirely sure where the Sara petroleum station is, I will go talk with hotel reception and see if they can explain it to me how to get there.

They had a bad day today:

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

We are highly disappointed from you today, it was a sad news this afternoon.

We are waiting for you at the SARA PETROLEUM STATION ADJACENT MARIE DE
M'BENGUE waiting,
Suddenly three police men came with their van and arrested us to their
office after we sent you the mail you received to question us what we
are doing in M'bengue
and we told them that you directed us to come
and collect our package in M'bengue.

We gave your phone number to call you to confirm the truth but is
different person picked up their calls.

To be honest with you, after cross checking our identity in there
system, we sitted at the the station 9pm before they discharge us and
warned us to leave Cote d'Ivoire or else they will jail us in this
country.

The Chief Inspector in charge sent his boys to throw us out of the
town this night that if they see us again in M'bengue they will get us
arrested.

We are currently at DIRRCTION TECHNIQUE SERVICE INDUSTRIAL ET
LOGISTIQUE USINE D'EGRANAGE DE M'BENGUE, they wrote IVORIE COTON at
their big gate, their are plenty long vehicles there if you are coming
from Korhogo to M'bengue.

We are totally confuse where we are at the moment, because police
warned us not to come back to M'bengue
, we want you to use taxi to
locate the address above so that we will meet you to know if we are
going back or going front because all our money finish and if we
didn't see you it will be a tragedy to us and our life is in your hand
now.

Kindly call any of the line we sent to you this afternoon
(551270xxx/8749xxxx)our battery is low and we don't know if we can get
light to charge our phone early, if you call our line you didn't us,
we still want you to come to address we sent above before 12pm and
after the time we will go back.

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
we still wearing the same clothes at the picture we sent to you

They must be humming by now Very Happy

Germany

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just love this bait SOOOOOO much!! Very Happy

These lads are really special. A whole new level of stupid. Almost 2 months wearing the same stinky clothes, sleeping outside gas stations, picked up by police --- it just doesn't get any better than that. Or maybe it will. I don't think they are remotely close to done yet.

bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic