SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hitlads, redux

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since January, 2013 I have kept up contact with Anderson. Begging him to come back to Kenya where he was stredded in hash conditions for a couple of months (thanks to Robert) https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=214184&highlight=raining+hitlads

Since their first safari, Henshaw has now rented a flat in Nairobi proper and Anderson - after listening to Ska beg him to return to Kenya - is now back for more of the same. This time, another box but with raw stones and no diamonds, awaits. He has continued to ask about Pinkie Pie (read: Pinks money) and has forgotten about the trauma that Gomer inflicted. Pink has left Anderson a box - tho Ska doesn't know the contents; only that it was in Pinks will. The letter notifying Anderson of the inheritance will be left at the desk of a Nairobi hotel for him to claim.

On a sad note, the child he fathered with the hotel maid passed around Christmas from pneumonia - so I will allow him sufficient time to grieve (trust me - he isn't) before his next move. This time to Nanyuki and places North, since Henshaw knows nothing about the area North of Nairobi. Not to mention travel in that area is horribly difficult.

The turkey has landed. Let the fun begin.

(Edit to fix bad link)

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry

Last edited by MuzunguTheHuntress on Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved to Main from HH&T.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, bware.

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't wait to see what you do to this lad!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another hitlad? Great! Jack the Snipper was getting boring https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=273464

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he once was a hitlad. not just a hitlad, but the goat felching hitlad dai teatime of the brotherhood of goat felchers from the city of ankh morpork and in the possession of the official hitlad certificate, signed by princess luna.

that was a truly epic script created by sunshine and given to him.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I spent most of the week setting up Andersons 'treasure hunt'. A packet has been left at a hotel in Nairobi. First, a little background. Brevity is not in my nature, so advance apologies.
    Anderson: lad. Safari'd to Kenya in 2012 by Robert der Heindrich.
    Plnkie Ple (previously Gwonam): was a wealthy socialite wooed by Anderson. Unfortunately, Pink was kidnapped by Gomer, rescued by Ska, and spent the box of money (that Anderson failed to retrieve) on mental health assistance because of the traumatic kidnapping.
    Ska: moi. I have baited n begged Anderson for 4 years hoping he would return to Kenya. He has given me numerous magas and scripts yet fails to realize that he fails for that same generous reason. He has blood on his hands from a US victim, and for that reason I want to hurt him. Badly.

Uppermost in the packet he received from the shyster is a cover letter:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Anderson:

We have been instructed by your late fiancée Ms. Pinkie Pie regarding the final disposition of her earthly goods. She has instructed us that she left a box for you at an undisclosed location that is open to the public and is not on private land. You may locate said bequest by following the instructions included herein, in her final letter to you.

This is a most unusual disposition of estate, but it is our hope that you follow her instructions to claim her riches, as the young lady was very adamant in her wishes.

Sincerely,

Shonuff Abida Wikked

Estate Planning
Dewy, Fleezum & Howe
Afribank Plaza, Addis Ababba, Tanzania

From Pink, in a separate envelope,

Quote:
My Darling Boo:

It is with many tears that I write this letter. Some from pain but most are from the pain in my heart. Darling Anderson, love of my life. I have been so lost without you. For many years I was afraid to contact you for fear that you would not want me. But now as I lay here stricken with yellow fever, the doctor says I shall not live long. At least not long enough to see my Boo again.

I have fallen in love with Kenya. The scenery. The wildlife. The wilderness. Most of the past 2 years I have spent in Meru, hiding my location even from Ska who saved me from slavery in Lagos. I don't remember much of the time following our escape, but I know that you paid for Simba with the money you left behind in Embu, and for that I am forever grateful. She saved my life, but you saved my soul. The money box paid for 2 years of therapy that I needed to become whole again.

It is for that reason I have left for you a pack of my most precious things. The things that remind me of our love eternal. But I would also like you to see the last place I was happy. I had so hoped to make the safari with you; but if you are reading this, the yellow fever has won and I am no more.

Please darling, follow the path. 2 stops only. And when you safari, think of me. I am beside you my love.

Im sorry, dear Anderson. I leave you my most valuable, precious things as a symbol of my undying love. Use them well to see your future.

Forever your

Pink

Also included, a (real) death certificate for Pink. If I ever figure out images I will add them. The first safari - Nairobi to Meru National Park, promises to include at least 70km of bad road - mud - no tarmac. His 2nd clue is at the edge of the rhino enclosure, where an attitudinal bull elephant spends his days. It's under a rock, rock under a high voltage electric fence. Accessible to the old woman... so surely Mr. Anderson won't have any problems. Oh - yeah - rainy season just started. Its advisable to have 4wd during rainy season. Or be able to run like a Kenyan as there isn't a chance in hell (next safari) a park ranger is going to meander out that way. And the animals aren't enclosed. And it's mating season.

So... now we wait for him to take the bait.

Padme

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Most of the past 2 years I have spent in Meru, hiding my location even from Ska who saved me from slavery in Lagos

So much awesome in that line! Totally hooked on part 2 already!

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even while Anderson was still in Nigeria, we often talked about Nairobi night life. I encouraged him to stay at a particular hotel in South B. Oddly, it's also one of Henshaws favourite hangouts. Tonite the lads registered. And before he was too drunk n smoked up, Anderson shot me a message...
Quote:

[3/12 22:50] Anderson did you know Pinkie died?
[3/12 22:52] Kate.......... yeah. I just found out.
[3/12 22:52] Anderson there was a letter 4 mi here in South B at da hotel she stay at
[3/12 22:54] Kate.......... from her ?
[3/12 22:54] Anderson lawyer. Do u know Meru?
[3/12 22:55] Kate.......... yeah -is North. Y?
[3/12 22:56] Anderson da letter ask mi 2 go dere.
[3/12 22:56] Kate.......... u gonna go ?
[3/12 22:57] Anderson yeah if Henshaw will take mi
[3/12 22:57] Kate........... lemmi know whats up.
[3/12 22:58] Anderson Pink leave mi somethin when she die. did she still have monies
[3/12 22:59] Kate........... dunno. She quit talkin 2 me when she switched from the Simba camp. Said her shrink was fucked up n too expensive. Was she in Meru?
[3/12 23:02] Anderson we talk kesho Meter. I need to think on dis.

Game on.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Muzungu! have fun with your turkey.

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So good to see you again-carry on with the lad pain!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It's under a rock, rock under a high voltage electric fence.[.............] And the animals aren't enclosed. And it's mating season.

MTH, I am struggling hard here to find the right terms to express my admiration for this awesome ambush Cool I am crossing my fingers

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic