SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Shock love......lad can't withstand the temptation

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one found me on Mingle2. I am in contact with several promising idiots from this muddy pond, but in this case I thought I might play it a little harder.
He is still with me. Hopefully for longer? He approached me in badly translated German.

His dating profile: http://mingle2.com/user/view/13049101

Quote:
Hallo guten Tag, wie Sie heute sind ich hoffe, dass gute,mein Name ist Achim, komme aus Berlin, ich bin verwitwet, 59 Jahre alt, ich lebe allein und ich werde ein wenig über Sie wissen

Quote:
Hello Achim,

it is easy to tell that you are not a native German speaker. Who's that ugly kid by your side, it is hopefully not yours?? I HATE children! So you live in Berlin, too? How convenient. How about meeting for a cup of coffee? What do you think?
Where do you originally come from? Are you from the USA or from England or Scotland? Or Ireland?

Regards, Julia

Quote:
thanks for your reply but i'm shocked with your words,the child in my photos is my grandson,i'm originally from USA,new york city but i have lived in germany for over 20 years of my life,i will like us to chat and get to know more about each other then set up a date to meet up ok,i wait to see your reply

Quote:
Achim,

I am just trying to be honest from the very beginning. I am not here for playing games, and at our age people like you and me will have to make clear from the very beginning what they believe in and what they stand for. I am really very sorry to read that this creature is your grand son, but it could have been worse. He could have been your son. And I am more than just happy to learn that he is NOT your son.
Listen, I do not really like children. But I truly despise ugly children. There should be proper legislation in place to avoid such kind of genetic roulette games, if you now what I mean. But so what, let's just forget about that brat and let's get to know each other better.
If you still want me.
Do you?
What do you mean when you say that we should chat? A date to meet would be awesome! I like your looks......you're my man!
Julia

How come I sensed that he would be just my guy? Charting time is up next.

Quote:
Thanks for your reply,as i said i will like us to chat and get to know more about each other and see where the relationship will lead to,so do you have a skype or yahoo or any other messaging app so we can chat and speak in private because i really want to get along with you and see where it leads to ok,just give me your skype id so i will add you up ok,i wait to se your message

Quote:
Achim.....oh wow, that is such great news!
What is a Skype ID?

Quote:
Skype is an instant messaging app which you can use to communicate and see each other through the camera,ok do you have a yahoo messenger id,its also an instant messaging app,if you don't have any then you have to create one so we can chat and see each other's throughthe camera and know more about each other's ok,i wait to see your swift reply

Quote:
Achim...I will have to sort that out with a friend of mine. I am not a person who is very familiar with technic.......and frankly, I do not understand how it could be possible that people can see each other when they talk online? But I believe it is possible if you say so. Just do me a big favour. Keep your grandson out of the picture, okay?
Good night
Julia

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It works Cool He is still with me. He must be desperate for money. He will do as I wish.....good boi

Quote:

ok i will do as you wish,and tell me when are you always online here so i can also come online then we can chat?when are you free to chat tomorrow?

Quote:
I will try to make my friend explain to me how to do this Skpe thing, and I will be online sometime on Thursday this week then if it all works out.
Good night
Julia

Ha ha ha, just after posting this I went back to his profile.....and he has altered his profile pic. The "grandson" is not around anymore

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just clicked the link. The profile is no more. Crying or Very sad

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
new order
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is there for me.
MG, it seems the ruder you are the more they fall for your charms Twisted Evil
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you click next photo, the "grandson" is still there.

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't get his profile back. It's not available anymore. Too bad......it could have been real love Cool

ETA:

Ooohhhhh, he's back. I just checked, his profile is online again. High time to send him a message:

Quote:
Hi there again,

so you will be there to meat me tomorrow? Do you have a Skype ID? So that I will be able to find you?

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello dear, i'm happy to hear from you today, yes i have a skype id, give me your skype users id so i will add you to my private skype account ok,i hope to hear from you soon
achim

Hi there again,

I must check, I do not remember. I am hardly ever online on Skype. Can we maybe email before we do that? My mail is [email protected], what is your email?

Kisses and hugs
Julie

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic