SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 7, MIA, still

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. Not knowing is hard. i doubt he twigged, or I would have gotten a lengthy email threatening death and bemoaning how he is a nice guy and likes orphans... or something. He sent me two passports. One was Ghanaian, a fake, and the other was Nigerian, which he renewed under the same name. I also have his moms address and phone number, which he gave as a "next of kin". So we know who he is, where he lives. We just do not know where he is.

I suppose the next step might be to contact his mother. I would prefer to keep her out of this.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As an ITP, I don't think contacting her would serve any purpose or be in conformity with the TOS. Good call, DSW.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Krichauff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Surely a concerned 'client' could call her to ask her where he is??
"I havent heard from him in a while and I have his money here for him"

'ASSHOLE Benjamin Dover ,go and suck your mother pussy' Emmanuel - Bob Johnson's BJ Lad.

You would have to work this out yourself because we still have not received a dime yet from you.

'hey son of a bitch,your mother is a goat fucker,you have blood of animail in you because its animal that preganated your mother to born you,' Emmanuel - Bob Johnson's BJ Lad.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

"a concerned client"?

there is a special one: "hello, my name is gary coles, I'm a friend of turd, but haven't heard anything about him lately".

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FYI, there is a movie titled "Gods of Egypt" set to be released soon. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2404233/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Hell, maybe you could convince Shorty that this movie is based on his script, and the evil broker has stolen his script money.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hectors mother is definitely an ITP at this point, so the question is whether calling her and asking if she knows where he is would constitute a violation of ITP guidelines. Personally, I would say it does not. It's just putting feelers out. No need to ask her to pass on any messages or otherwise involve herself, just a general "hey I'm an online friend of Hector, where is he these days?" Just say your name is....Nick maybe? Baba? Bernie? Smile

But hey, DSW is Turds Guardian Angel and the mind behind what I consider the greatest bait in Eater history. His judgement is by definition the right decision. Wink

Edited to add: And the Mods at Eater rule! What they say too!

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I disagree.

His mother may have had the bad news that he is dead and someone contacting her as a "friend" and enquiring about him may cause her upset.

Far better to leave her out of it all together.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Capone wrote:
As an ITP, I don't think contacting her would serve any purpose or be in conformity with the TOS. Good call, DSW.

This.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My recollection is the ITP rule was created to prohibit direct ITP involvement in the bait.

Hector's mother doesn't fall into that category.

To extend the logic it does apply means contacting embassies is also a violation, as would hotels to inquire about reservations, etc. etc.

The intent must be narrowly defined.

Just my 2 cents.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, to be fair, I don't think contacting Embassies, hotels etc. would violate the rule because responding to questions about issues pertaining to their jobs falls within their normal daily duties, so it's not effecting them in anything they wouldn't otherwise be doing. The question is whether asking his mother about him crosses the "involvement," line.

It's a muddy line for sure, which is obvious looking over the many, many baits throughout eater's history. I guess ultimately it's all case by case.

In any event, it's up to the mods and DSW and while I've given my two cents I fully respect and support the decision one way or another.

Go Eater!

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
modokmind
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His mother is an ITP. As far as I know she is not involved in advance fee fraud and her only involvement in this case is the fact that she gave birth to Turd. That alone should not call for her to be involved in the bait regardless of how bad anyone wants to know his whereabouts. With the current information we have Turd's mother is the very definition of an ITP and the type of person the rule was invented to protect.

With this said, I would like the moderators here to create a better working rule as far as ITP's. As it is the rule is extremely subjective and before any mod comments that it is not, the fact that we are having this discussion proves otherwise. This is the rule for ITP's on this site:

Quote:
We do not involve innocent third parties (ITPs) in our baits. This means any real person or entity, regardless of your opinion of them, who has not consented to be involved in your bait. You may use contact information of confirmed advance fee fraud scammers such as we bait here, but do not use contact information for any other third party, including, but not limited to: police departments or other law enforcement agenies, hotline phone numbers, telemarketing companies, shady mortgage brokers, etc.

It is simultaneously under-inclusive and vague. As written, it prevents contacting police to report a current or potential crime. It also prevents calling a bank to report fraud or use of a hotline that has been specifically created to report such fraud. Secondly, the word consent is ill defined.

I would be happy to draft a working rule for this with examples and submit it to a mod for review and possible amendment, but with that said I will say that I appreciate the existence of the rule and whole-hardheartedly agree with it, I just want a better worded rule that will help a baiter in practical situations.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rover wrote:
We do not involve innocent third parties (ITPs) in our baits. This means any real person or entity, regardless of your opinion of them, who has not consented to be involved in your bait. You may use contact information of confirmed advance fee fraud scammers such as we bait here, but do not use contact information for any other third party, including, but not limited to: police departments or other law enforcement agenies, hotline phone numbers, telemarketing companies, shady mortgage brokers, etc.

Quote:
To extend the logic it does apply means contacting embassies is also a violation, as would hotels to inquire about reservations, etc. etc.

The intent must be narrowly defined.

It is.

You shouldn't be contacting embassies, hotels, taxi drivers, etc., disrupting their normal course of business. If a lad has them contact you, that ITP has consented to make the contact. However, it does not give you free reign to call them back.

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
modokmind
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bware, would the rule prevent me from contacting law enforcement to report a crime that the lad is committing? According to the rule it would, but that cannot be the intent of the rule. Nor should it be the intent of the rule to report an individual who is applying for a visa in order to commit a crime. These agencies encourage such reporting as it prevents criminal activity.

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The mention of law enforcement, etc. in the rules appears to specifically refer to using those agency's contact details to give to your scammer. For example giving a fake cheque scammer the address of your local PD or a phone scammer the number of a dodgy double glazing company.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That.

Quote:
As it is the rule is extremely subjective and before any mod comments that it is not, the fact that we are having this discussion proves otherwise.

We are not having a discussion. She is an ITP. Rules are specific or vague for reasons. Seems to me it has always been that way. I like Duckling's advice to his mentees:

USE. COMMON. SENSE!

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

modokmind I think bware answered your question before you asked it with this:

Quote:
…disrupting their normal course of business…

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On December 15th, Turd wrote:

Quote:

hi.
we have a problen.
Testyupid agent confirimed my ticket to be thursday next weeek i did not told him to do so, th inatriction i gve him was that i am travelin tomorrow.
#but the ticket gave he issue is for thursday next weeek. i hD A SERIUOS FIGHT WITH HIMM BECUSE I TOLD HIM BEFORE, the said he he will try and chang me tomottow, i am not sure if it will be posiblto change of not.
M

So that's 59 days of constipation, (Turd free Smile )right? Whatever happened to him, it's bad.

I don't miss him. I miss his misery.

dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

anyone know how to reach Just Jane?
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bware419ers wrote:
USE. COMMON. SENSE!

Wow. Flashback.

And I was so close to being able to venture down the produce aisle at the supermarket.

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And the waiting continues.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you researched what the punishment is for overstaying a Visa?
or trying to illegally enter Egypt/India wherever he is going? it could give some sort of indicate as to when he might resurface.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Modokmind wrote:
...Nor should it be the intent of the rule to report an individual who is applying for a visa in order to commit a crime. These agencies encourage such reporting as it prevents criminal activity.
Agreed; as they encourage such contact, consent is implicit in these cases, provided your contact is useful enough to them to use your information in making a decision. Irrelevant accusations and evidential bits and bobs are not good material. It needs to be solid. That's why it's so difficult to can these guys.

If it comes to it, it's a judgement call, but using your judgement doesn't mean you have free reign over what you do. If you are talking to a PD or borders agency to tip them off and effect a sound, legitimate arrest, fine. If you are contacting a bank (via Eater) to tell them of a compromised account, fine. If you are calling an old lady who probably misses her mad son, and who will not enjoy the call one bit, nor benefit from it in any way - Not fine. not fine at all.

While you're using your judgement, consider if the contact - by whatever means - will be considered unsolicited, unhelpful and unwanted by the person contacted. If there's any hint that this may be the case, you shouldn't do it. If there's any doubt, don't do it.

Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To pass the time waiting for the Turd to resurface in the toilet bowl I've been re-reading some of his old adventures. Such an amazing bait. One of the things that cracks me up to no end is how people continued to accuse him of the Liberia massacre despite all his denials. I especially love it when Bernie drops mentions of "what you did in Liberia," when he of all people knew perfectly well that Turd wasn't at the camp during the fictional crime.

But really, it can't be said enough that this has been the most amazing baits in Eater history. Hats off to you DSW, and any of the other Team Hector baiters who may be reading this.

Edited to add: By the way, it would be great if, when Turd returns, he gets an email from some inspector or another who found a copy of the Philios passport inside a shipping container with two brutally mutilated corpses.

Halvdan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he has ended up on some kind of work, Dubai would attract workers and enslave them, in the traditional sense or in the neoliberal.
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Doubtful. Workers are hired beforehand, get worker visas and mostly come from China, India and Southeast Asia. Turd was going on a tourist visa for like a few days (or weeks, I don't remember). Plus that lazy little poopstain would never consider getting honest work.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic