SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Christmas at the Orphanage - 6 Weeks on SAFARI

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also he has a cold (rhume). Any idea what his normal body mass is? 55 kg for me would be emaciated (I'm about 84), but some people are naturally light.

Is it proper to say that he has anorexia if the reason he hasn't eaten is that he's in a strange country with no money and no shelter?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
maggiestail
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what height he is - he doesn't look particularly tall, though.

I just looked at some conversion charts, and one says that a healthy weight for a man of 5'7" would be anything from 55-72kg. However, I think that 55kg is on the low side for a young man?

As for the anorexia, it's just a term used to describe not having had proper nourishment - the circumstances surrounding/leading to it don't really matter to the doc.

It's just nice to know that poor Mr Franklin has got the "two bob bits", amongst other malaises. Laughing

Safari Nigeria-Mali-Timbuktu : Rev Prosper/Team TWAT Sept 2016
Safari Burkina Faso-Togo-Sapele, Nigeria (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr Alex! Oct 2016
Safari Ouagadougou - Niamey - Kano (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr. Alex - second safari

"More often than not I sit down and laugh at your ignorance as you are foolish idiot women" - Mr Entwistle, US Ambassador to Nigeria
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm American and measure in metric. What does "two bob bits" convert to?

I'm 1.5 m and as Garfield says, not overweight, undertall.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To summarise:

We are looking for a hot, short, skinny, possibly homosexual lad with a chronic case of the sh1ts, riddled with tapeworm and gonorrhoea, standing outside the Grand Mosque in Korhogo clutching his guts and a large bag of medication whilst wearing a dodgy jumper Shocked

He should be easy to spot Laughing

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
maggiestail
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vonpaso xlura wrote:
I'm American and measure in metric. What does "two bob bits" convert to?

I'm 1.5 m and as Garfield says, not overweight, undertall.

Sorry - "two bob bits" is Cockney rhyming slang for "the sh*ts".

"Undertall" - how cute Laughing

Think Discombobulated lass has summarised the APB description perfectly lol. People around him will be giving him a wide berth!

Safari Burkina Faso-Togo-Sapele, Nigeria (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr Alex! Oct 2016
Safari Ouagadougou - Niamey - Kano (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr. Alex - second safari

"More often than not I sit down and laugh at your ignorance as you are foolish idiot women" - Mr Entwistle, US Ambassador to Nigeria
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that medical insight, maggiestail. That's very helpful to know. For sure, he isn't faking it now. He has worse problems than just being on safari. Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad really is “stredded in harsh conditions” Very Happy

maggiestail wrote:
It's just nice to know that poor Mr Franklin has got the "two bob bits", amongst other malaises. Laughing

Trying not to form a mental picture of Franklin and a member who hasn’t been around for a while Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
maggiestail
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
Thanks for that medical insight, maggiestail. That's very helpful to know. For sure, he isn't faking it now. He has worse problems than just being on safari. Very Happy

Glad it's of use, and of course it's good to know it's not a fake. Unless he's roped a doctor into creating a phony medical record, that is - because most of it is written using medical terms and abbreviations that your average Joe wouldn't know about.

Last edited by maggiestail on Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone;

How are you doing today? I hope all is well with you:

kindly check the attched file and receive threats massage from David Kofi and a copy of western union slip brother Dan and Betty Hamilton sent to us; Uzumbo wrote him an email and confused him that he will use the money to buy us foods and drugs and he stole his money with a copy of me and Franklin picture brother Dan told us to send to you for you as evidence that we are the right people to deliver the package to.

Below copied massage is a mail we received from brother Dan and sister Betty Hamilton to snap a picture holding a paper stating that we are STRANDED IN KORHOGO for your reference to know the right people to deliver the package to to avoid delivery it to wrong people:

If you need more clarification you can contact brother Dan and sister Betty Hamilton:

Regards:

Mr Eric

Good to see Brother Franklin is up and on his feet!

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

wow, even the short one is tall in comparison to him.

and the tapeworm might be taller than him.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
MANKIND
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely outstanding work!

I love when lads give a title to their safari's!

By the way....Franklin looks like he is about 4 feet tall! Incredible!

:
"I hope you did not reveal our deal to the Hotel manager???
driver who supposed to pick ask feeshey question"

"when i tell my tale of traveling on pointless journeys and waste so much
so much money and time i think to myself i am explorer of Africa! but these are difficult
and painful journeys you must understand."
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that's a memorable trophy! Very Happy It would make a great avatar.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Midnight Cowboys

I think the safest place to have the package delivered would be the Police Station. Risky free for them to collect from there.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

do the lads have a mobile computer? or just smartphones.

if they have a laptop (and the long mails suggest that), they might be able to track the gps-module. and that would be very handy, if the package falls into the wrong hands.

they could track the package to a remote area... like a hotel that is on virtually no map Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like how the lads still believe the prize is out there. Just a few days more... Great job Mr L bow_down

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great trophy! Those two make such a cute couple. Laughing

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Frost
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is epic. Brilliant work!!!

Closed lad accounts X 1132
Sand Timer (ROBERT SMITH - 13 months)
Sand Timer (Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler - 15 months)
Cellphone X 2
Safari Jack Boot
Vcamera (barrister Jean Mitchell)

243 x
United KingdomUkraineSpainUnited StatesUnited Arab EmiratesHong KongMalaysiaSwitzerlandTurkeyBurkina FasoNigeriaCambodia FlagSouth AfricaGhanaIraq FlagTogoKenyaCanadaJapanFranceNetherlandsChinaBelgiumItalyGermanyCzech RepublicFilipino flagNew ZealandAfghanistanSurinameRussiaLuxembourgBeninIrelandAustriaDenmark

Kenny Patrick: "YOU ARE INDEED A PSYCHO-PANT !!!"
safari
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Totally brilliant work.

...but the snap should show them wholly and they should be near a clearly visible landmark- "repeat work"

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many congratulations, this bait has really made me think about getting back into it.

I just know mine are never going to be as epic as this!

I Did This To Prove My sincerity And I Can Never Be Alive To See This Kind Of Wickedness Go Through In My Face Without Exposing It To The Person.
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it just me or has the image stopped working

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
BonVivant
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I can't see the image either Sad
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like the domain may need renewal.
Halvdan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If the piece of paper the lads are holding is DIN A3, its almost 30 cm on the vertical edge, thus the visible part of the short melon headed lad is about 1.50 m (~5 ft) and it seems his knees are just at the cut of the pic. Distortion may exaggerate the before mentioned 1.50 m, streching him out near the edges. An unqualified guess of his total height may be something like 1.65 - 1.75, even though he looks way shorter than 1.75.
If he is 1.60 at 55 Kg it isn’t alarming considering his physique.

Great bait Duderino. Cool
maggiestail
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In a sombre moment let's not forget, of course, that poor Mr Franklin's father was so upset about his poor only son being stredded in hash conditions that he had a heart attack and went to the great internet café in the sky. Poor, poor Mr Franklin, who'd want to be him?

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eric and the Doctor are really putting on the pressure:

Quote:
Mr. Dan Hamilton,

How are you doing? I hope that you received Mr Franklin Obi files in
my hospital and his current situation at the moment i sent to you.
I've waited for you for so long, since you made a promise that you'll
travel to Portland to send the money. Listen! I can't continue with
this delay and I don't want Franklin to die in my hands
. I wanted to
discharge him out of my hospital yesterday with the condition he was
at the moment.

He was totally confuse and cried to me that if I throw him out at this
point, he will die because of his enemies Uzumbo and his gangs used
his photo copy that he forwarded to Mr. Moses Malone the Regional
manager of GPS company
to confirm his identification as the person you
sent the package in his name and surprised that Uzumbo used photo to
fudge criminal statement
that he stole the package from you and send
the statement to the manager in charge of GPS company in
Korhogo Cote d'Ivoire to confuse the manager that he is chief
inspector of police Korhogo to stole the package from the men you sent
to come and pick up the package.

I was totally mad why I heard that kind of criminal minds from Uzumbo
and his group. I saw him at the bed this morning and sent my nurse to
examined his health condition and she told me that his temperature is
very high and lost strength with a shorted of blood.

Are you going to send the money or not for me to help complete Mr
Franklin drugs, so that he will recover his strength back and strong
to receive the packaged.

If you are willing to send the money you should travel to city of
Portland you went last time and go to the money gram office and use
your name, not your wife name to avoid delay this time and send it
through OGBUAWOLO ERIC FERDINAND as I directed you, address KORHOGO
COTE D'IVOIRE and send me copy of the payment receipt to avoid anybody
steal your money again this time to enable me print it for him to go
and cash the money.

I wait for your response.

Dr Usman

Dan:

Quote:
Hello Dr Usman,

Please you have to understand that all of this is not brother Franklin's fault! There were Western Onion fraudstars that stole money that I sent to him and then this wicked Uzumbo man said that he was Eric and now there is much to be confuse about! The manager of the GPS is named Moses and I have been emailing with him because of what has happened he is very worried and he gets confused easily but Betty and I are doing our best to explain everything to him! Please be patient with me this has all been very stressful please keep helping brother Franklin and brother Eric and this will all be resolved soonly!

Regards, Dan

Dr. Usman:

Quote:
Mr. Dan Hamilton,

Thanks for your response.
I understood you correctly that everything will work out soon. But I
want you to understand me at this point, the delay is dangerous.

As I said earlier, that I saw this two young man as a decent men and
due to their integrity i took them like my own kids and decided to
spend my money on their behalf, because they are honest to me.

I have already made the necessary inquiries what is going on about the
package you sent to this two young men and I understand that the
manager in charge of the GPS company in Korhogo Cote d'Ivoire
that supposed to deliver the package to them are not serious to do his
job, because he sent this two young man message to come and pick up
their package in Côte d'Ivoire his company delivered to wrong address
and is their duty to deliver the package to the right address that you
gave their company in the United States, but they still came to this
country to claim the parcel for over a month till now nothing sees to
work out.

Mr. Eric told me that he wrote a letter to the manager in charge of
the GPS company in Korhogo that the boys that stole your money
contacted them that they need to come and take the package that you
sent to them and he contact the manager to be aware what is going on
to avoid him not to deliver the package to wrong people.

He also informed the manager in charge of the GPS company to know that
is the same group of boys that stole your money claimed to be chief
inspector Uzumbo as a police officer in Korhogo to poison his mind
not
to deliver the package to the right people you sent and surrender the
package to them as a police officer which is not right.

Right now, the manager in charge of the GPS don't want to
follow your instructions to deliver the package to the right people
you sent for the package, they told me this afternoon that they
received another letter from the manager that he will not deliver the
package to them, that he think the two right people you sent for the
package are the group of criminals which kind of allegation is that.

Mr. Hamilton I can't continue listen to this kind dirty stories from
the the GPS manager. I am a family man and I have my own
responsibilities at my home with money at this moment. My wife warned
me earlier to discharge this two young men , which you know what
woman can do, but I listen to your words as you made a promise that
you'll travel to Portland to send the money. Now you are telling me
that Franklin is not the fault of everything. Don't think that
Franklin health isn't serious or do you want me remove my hand in this
matter? If you will not send the money Let me know now so that I will
take my decision, because his life is in my neck
and I don't want
anything to happen to them in this country, because you are the person
that sent this package to them.

You have power and authority to command the manager of GPS in
charge of the company to hand over the package to them that they are
the only people you know, if not there condition in this country will
be more critical.

I await for your response.

Regards,

Dr. Usman

Dan isn't taking any guff from the Doctor:

Quote:
Dr Usman!

You do not understand all of what is going on here!! I am emailing with Mr Moses and trying to explain everything that is happening I think he is starting to understand now!! You are not being fair to brother Eric and brother Franklin!! They are good men just trying to take care of orphans!!

I showed your email to my wife Betty and she got very upset!! You must help brother Franklin he is stranded and sick!! I don't think you understand how serious this is! I am getting mad now! If you are a man of God then you will continue to care for them until they get their package!!

Regards, Dan

Dr Usman:

Quote:
Mr Dan Hamilton,

I received your mail and I can understand you.

I want you to understand that I have been helping them for over three
weeks now without money hoping that they will get the package earlier.

I asked Mr Eric to know development from GPS manager when he
intend to bring the package to them and he told me that he never
assure them the actual day he will bring the package to them.

Mr Dan, contact GPS manager and ask him the day he will release
this package to this two young men for you to know what is going on to
avoid any further delay,because I cannot continue with all this
stories everyday
(oh, yes you can!) and get back to me as soon as you get response from
the GPS manager for me to know what i am doing.

The reason why I requested for money, because I don't know the day GPS
company will release the package to them and i need to get some drugs
for Mr Franklin to enable him regain his strength back before they
will receive the package.

Let the money I spent on Mr Franklin already be pending for now, if
you can send half of the money so that I will rush down to the market
to get the necessary drugs that is needed, when they receive the
package, then I will take my hospital bill from the $2000 you said
that is the package you sent to them.

Please understand me, I have five kids i am taking care of and I need
to pay there school fees by next week which I never know how to raise
the cash for now.

If i have extra money, I could have done everything without asking you a cent.

I await to hear from you soonest.

Dr Usman.

And Brother Eric writes a long one to Dan:

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

Thanks for your mail and your update.

We appreciate your efforts in this matter but we receive another mail
from Mr Moses Malone Regional manager of GPS company that he
received a mail from you to deliver the package to us as the rightful
owner of the package, he also said that he need to contacts his Boss
in United States before he will deliver the package to us and he was
asking us to explain how Uzumbo and his gangs got our contact
information and we responded to him that we don't know any of this
group in Korhogo.

We suspected it will be at the public cyber Cafe we went the day Mr
Moses Malone asked us to send him our shipping receipt and a copy of
Franklin identity,
we also let him know that we surprised how Uzumbo
and his gangs got your email address, but we advised you not to
respond to their email because we don't know any of them from
anywhere.

Mr Moses Malone GPS Regional manager contacted us to come and
pick up our package in cote d'Ivoire, before we came to Bouake at the
first place where he directed us to come and he told us that our
package is not in Bouake again that we should enter a bus and come to
there head office in Korhogo, we cannot locate the address of their
company he gave us and after we came to korhogo their driver stole our
package and ran to Bamako Mali before we receive an email from UZUMBO
and his gangs which we don't know any of them and we informed him that
group of boys contacted us and asking us the GPS company address that
they need to come and claim the package from GP5 3-Tr4ck otherwise
they will put us in trouble in Korhogo because they are citizens of
Cote d'Ivoire.
(I love a good recap Very Happy)

We told Mr Moses Malone that if anybody come to their company for the
package that he should not deliver the package to anybody apart from
brother Franklin information address provided in the receipt.

Brother Dan to be honest with you, we don't understand Mr Moses Malone
anymore and what he is trying to do, after delaying us for over a
month till now
, with the GPS delay Brother Franklin father died in a
heart attack where he was thinking about his only son Franklin that
traveled to a terrorist country for a long time without hearing from
him, he still don't want to give us the package and he even said in
his email today that we are among uzumbo and his gangs trying to fraud
people in Korhogo, while he is the person that directed us to come to
korhogo.

We responded to him if he will not deliver the package as you directed
him to do that he send the package back to you in United States
because we don't want the children gift to lost in this country
because we have tried our best to make sure we get the children gift
from GPS company, but we don't understand Mr Moses Malone at
this point.

We warned him that if he deliver the package to wrong people that we
will inform you to charge the GPS head office in the state to
pay you back the money you spent for the package and other expenses
you made on the package for him to be aware and do his job accordingly
which is the right thing to do.

Brother Dan please don't send out my name to anybody for now because I
don't want uzumbo and his gangs to use it to fudge nonsense thing the
way they used Brother Franklin picture he sent to Mr Moses Malone to
fudge allegation that he stole the package from you
, with the
statement they made, if they did not succeed with there plans they are
ever ready to kill us because of your wealth.

We explained everything that happened to Dr Usman he said that is not
fault and his family is now stranded because of we, Brother Dan we beg
you in the name of God to try your best and send the money because we
don't know when we will get the package with this Mr Moses Malone
attitude and if Dr Usman use annoyance to send us out with this
Franklin health condition, we don't even have any money to eat or rent
a hotel here to be waiting for GPS company delay tactic.

Brother Ogbuawolo Eric Ferdinand

And a short response from Dan:

Quote:
Brother Eric,

I just wrote to dr Usman. I told him if he is a man of God he will continue to help you and brother Franklin!!

I am writing to Moses now trying to explain everything. Somehow he got the idea that you were one of those western Onion fraudstars!! I am going to make him understand and make him apologize for the trouble that he has put you through!

Regards, Dan

Meanwhile, Uzumbo sends an update to Eric:

Quote:
GOOD DAY BRODA!!

MY GUY WE NEED INFORS OK?? BOSSMAN KOFI START TO GET MAD AT US ABOUT HOW LONG IT TAK TO COLLECT THESE ELECTRONIC OK?? WE NEED TO GET BAK TO BUSNESS IN ABIDJAN U NOT REPLY AN BOSSMAN DISRESPECTED OK NOT SMART MY GUY?? IF KOFI MAD AT ME I GET MAD AT U UNDERSNAD WE DO BUSNESS AN IT ALL BE MUCH BETTER FOR US OK?? WE NO UR GUY FRANKLIN NOT FEELING WELL WITH SICK STOMACK OK WE HELP U GET SOME SPECAL MEDICINE FOR HIM MY PARTNER DIKEMBE WAITING AT BUSSTOP FOR U HE KNOW SOUTH AFRICAN SPELL TO HELP UR GUY FRANKLIN FEEL BETTER OK WE JUS NEED TO NO WERE U R?? U NEED TO RITE BACK OK WE BE FRENDS NOW BUT THAT CHANGE IF U KEEP IGNORING ME BRODA!!

UZUMBO

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic