SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wallis and metal box in Indonesia

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is very quick to start money script.
facebook.com/wallisd.james
Maybe you can get piggies. If interested, please feel free to catch him on Facebook or send him email. wallisdavidjames373(atmark)gmail(dot)com

Lad info posted here.

An Asian victim who sent him 18000USD told me that spoken English was like American English and not like African. (I doubt that though...) I think written English is not bad but not that of native English Speaker but rather, from country where English is common language, such as Nigeria or Ghana.

Rena met the lad with Steve G Jones photo called Wallis on Facebook.

2015/12/29
Wallis
Quote:
Hello how are you doing today ?

Rena
I am fine, thank you!!

Wallis
Quote:
You're welcome
What's your name and where are you from?

2015/12/30
Rena
My name is Rena, from Tokyo Japan. How about you? Are you in United States?

Wallis
Quote:
Nice to meet you Rena from Tokyo Japan
Yes i am from United States

2016/01/8 12:32
Rena
Which part of US you are from? I lived in California before.

Wallis
Quote:
I'm from Portland Oregon
Rena are you always busy?

Rena
Yes. Still at office. How's Portland today? I have some friends there.

Wallis
Quote:
Really?
I'm not the State's right now because i am currently working on a new project with my company and this is really taking my time as it's a multi billion contract for 1 year
How ever i have a very serious business transaction i will like to talk to you about when you are less busy i will give you all of the details

Rena
I don't do any business with people I never met face to face.
where are you located now?

Wallis
Quote:
My company Ship is in the middle of the ocean here in Lisbon
You can be rest assure to trust me in this business deal of mine as i have every written document to prove ownership over the said matter of this business

2016/1/9
Wallis
Quote:
I will give you full details on your email so please let me have your private email address

Rena
No, I don't do any business outside of my work. I am HR manager.
What you do there on sea and where are you heading to?

Wallis
Quote:
Rena this is not a business that involves lots of people it's just my property that is involve and i need you to help me secure it from a security company in Indonesia please this property is my life savings
My job here in the high sea involve drilling and extracting of crude oil and also storing them in our tanker ship for refining and selling of this crude product as fuel,diesel,gas and kerosene to different country in the world
Some time ago i was sent to Jakarta Indonesia for a contract and after the contract was over i was paid in cash 2.5 million euros as my salary which as at that time was approximately 3 million dollars
I was unable to deposit this money into my bank account in America because as at that time all my account is already dormant, secondly i tried to open an account over there in Indonesia but was unable to do so because i was not a citizen of the country
I finally kept the money inside a box and deposited it with a security company there in Jakarta Indonesia as personal belonging

The company charges $300 per month as charges fee for my box to be kept in the custody so i deposited the sum amount of $2500 for 8 months, it's been more than a year now since my box has been with this security company over there in Indonesia because ever since that time i have been so busy traveling around the world with my company

Just recently the security company sent me an email that the company is about to close down and wants all it's esteem customers to come for their various belonging in their custody
The company stated that they have limited time frame before the closing down date that is why i need you to help me contact this security company as my appointed trustee over my box containing my salary of 2.5 million euros
I'm going to give you 5% of my money inside the box when you have the box in your custody
I have the box locked with a security code which i will give to you when you have the box with you secondly i have all the necessary document of my box which was issued to me buy the security company as at the time i deposited the box with them

Please Rena i want you to try all possible best to help me secure my box containing my salary from this security company at all cost because i am very ready to come to any agreement with you if you don't accept the 5% i wish to offer you please let me know so we can come to an agreement

I hope you can understand me and try to help me get my box from this security company in Indonesia

About our company ship location is in the middle of a new contract here in Portugal Lisbon Ocean

Rena
Not really interested.

Wallis
Quote:
Rena why not ?
I really need someone just like you to help me out with this deal

Rena
Too good to hear is always risky. I say NO.

Wallis
Quote:
No it's not risky Rena i guarantee you 100% safety and honesty please

Rena
No thanks!!
I am not stupid to believe such kind of stories.
Good night!! Don't talk about such things any more!!

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rena never said Yes but the lad started script!!

Quote:

Wallis D James
Rena why would you think i would stoop so low to make this all up?
I want you to do me a favor and contact the security company and find out for yourself and then get back to me okay
[email protected]
The model of my brief case with the company is box model 2010
I have also the deposit certificate of my box okay

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I want you to do me a favor and contact the security company and find out for yourself and then get back to me okay

Quote:
I have also the deposit certificate of my box okay

The use of "okay" as a full stop is classic Ladspeak.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Money hungry lads. Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dead giveaways that this is a lad if Yastreb's dead giveaway isn't enough):

Quote:
i am from United States

Quote:
I'm not the State's right now

Quote:
multi billion

Quote:
How ever

Quote:
i will like

There are more but I think this list covers a fair sampling of this lad's de-education.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is hungry because Imedla kicked him away and then came to Rena!!
In addition, Miwako is moving away active Vics connected to him and remaining are dummies who just want to hang unknown friends in their friends list to increase number of friends.

I want to make him more hungry and then make him disappointed!! Rena is negative but still respond to him Twisted Evil

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rena
I never said yes.

If you insist, let me find out that the security company is real or not.
I have friends in Indonesia.

Wallis D James
Quote:
Okay, but you must first write a letter to the security company about this because the company is already closed in other for them to make an appointment with you or the friend you want to send over
Rena i still insist you go over to Indonesia yourself to see things for yourself and be sure of my box safety please

Rena
No, I make my own research before contact with the company you mention about. I have no time to go over to Indonesia. You go there by yourself to check your thing is safe or not then!!

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is hungry and want to convince Rena lol

Wallis D James
Quote:
The matter is that i can not go over there at this time my self to claim the box because of my work here and also there is not enough time left for me to get there from the ship here, this is the main reason why i need you to help me contact the security company and have the box deliver to you if you are not able to travel down there all by yourself

Rena
No, I do my research first. I never said YES to you yet!! I have no reason to help you actually.
Why should I help someone do not know very well? Are you crazy?

Wallis D James
Quote:
I know you don't know me personally but i want you to give me your trust and honesty

Rena
How can I trust you? Show evidences. Not words. Liers always say they are honest, isn't it true?

Wallis D James
Quote:
Yes you're right about that but i have all the legal document to prove ownership of this box as it is in the hands of the security company Rena

Rena
Legal documents can be made by anyone. I can even make it by myself.

Wallis D James
Quote:
That's not true and you know it

Rena
Computers can make fake legal documents.
This is true.
one can just make it look like real with PC softwares.

Wallis D James
Quote:
Really i only hear about this from you

Rena
So how many people you asked this and rejected then?

Wallis D James
Quote:
How ever i have this legal document sign and approved by the security company and just so you can be sure the model of my box is 2010
I have only asked you

(Lier, I know he has taken money from at least one person using same scenario, and had kicked away by Imelda too!! Should be more ...)

Rena
If you just receive legal documents soft copies, do you believe it is real?

Wallis D James
Quote:
Apparently i will if it's been approve

Rena
Quote:
What is model 2010 means? Any proof about that model? Maker name ??

Wallis D James
Quote:
That's the box model number there is no maker name on the out side of the box

Rena
Quote:
Then send me copy of catalog or spec sheet of that model.
Also the corporate profile of the company you trust, with its registration number, corporate address etc. Closes in Indonesia but still operating in other country, right?

Wallis D James
Rena why not contact the company because i think these things are of private importance

Rena
Why should I contact the company? I don't even know what they are!!
Don't command me!!
I want proof from you first.

Wallis D James
Quote:
Am sorry i don't intend to be rude please forgive my manners

Rena
Provide corporate information from your side.

Wallis D James
Quote:
All that is required from me to give to you in other for you to contact the security company about my box is a copy of the deposit certificate issued to me and the security code of my box when the box has been delivered to you

Rena
It's company who keeps your thing. You should know about the company. Or are you using company you never know???

Wallis D James
Quote:
I only have to provide an authorization letter with the power of attorney stating clearly that i am sending you to contact the company over my box in their custody

Rena
OK then I don't trust you.
If you do not provide what I ask.
now conversation goes parallel. No meaning to continue.

Wallis D James
Quote:
Of course i trust the company Rena that is why i would insist you please travel down personally to get my box from the company because i can't provide those information as it is very important

Rena
Are you crazy? How dare you ask me to travel to unknown company's location???
Provide what I ask or I do nothing for you.
I want to stop this chat now. I want to have my breakfast.

Wallis D James
Quote:
I will provide all that you have asked but then i need to know if you are ready to travel down there to Indonesia ?

Rena
No. I do not travel to Indinesia if you do not provide anything I asked you. How should I spend Airfare for something not sure, or are you crazy?

Rena searched company name on Yellow Page.

Rena
The company name not exist in Indonesia in past 10 years.

Wallis D James
Quote:
The company is closed that's why you can't find it Rena but the director and board of trustee assured me that they are with my box and i need to come or send someone to get it.

Rena
Yellow pages do not delete company names from directory so quickly.
Send me Identity information of the director and board of trustee with their photos.
Or you go there by yourself after you finish your work there on the sea.
Indonesian friend told me no such company exists within past 10 years.

Wallis D James
Quote:
Closed companies are not entered on yellow directory Rena, I can understand you're finding it difficult to believe me about this but please i want you to just talk to one of those friends of yours to please contact the company and have a personal meeting with the board of trustee and get to confirm the existence of my box with the company

Rena
Are you idiot? If the company existed last year, it can be still in the directory until renewal of directory is being done and usually not right after the company closure. Understood?

Wallis D James
Quote:
I beg your pardon....
Rena i don't know about what you're talking about please it's okay if you don't want top help me out

Rena
Yellow pages do not renew so frequently for every single companies closures.
Well when did I say I am willing to help you??
You insisted so I asked you for proof.

Wallis D James
Quote:
What i want you to understand is that my property is with that company and i am sure about it

Rena
Please bring proof of the company and your box of shit.
If you can't then assume the company and box are fake.
Then no need to waste my time and resources for this.
I do not believe just words. Bring evidence!!

Wallis D James
Quote:
All i need is your cooperation and understanding that's all, i have given you the company email why not write to them and get every information you seek
I have told you all i can guarantee you of is a copy of the deposit certificate issued to me by the company and the security pass code of my box with a letter of attorney authorizing you as my appointed trustee over my box

Rena
Ok understood. You are saying you do not need my help. Sounds good.
Where in the world a person assigns someone never met in person as appointed trustee. You idiot!!

Wallis D James
Quote:
I beg your pardon please do not insult me, i know how much i stand to loose if i don't find someone that can help me with this business

(Yes, one of the main purpose of this bait is to insult him and frustrate him!!)

Rena
I have no obligation to help you.

Wallis D James
Quote:
I understand it's okay than you anyway

Rena
Ok good.
It is your responsibility to do on your own money. Not my responsibility and obligation.

Wallis D James
Quote:
My position here is very complicated i wish someone can understand me

Rena
So?

Wallis D James
Quote:
I'm confused i feel like dying
I can't just loose such amount of money just like that

Rena
That is not my fault.

Wallis D James
Quote:
I know it's not but i wish you can understand me that' all i ask

Rena
Then why don't you take effort to provide evidences?
I told you, I do not just simply trust words.

Wallis D James
Quote:
You know this is really odd because the only evidence i have here with me is the deposit certificate and password to my box with the model number which is 2010
You see this is why i find it hard to give you any other form of evidence unless you contact the security company

Rena
Then not enough. I do not trust that.

Wallis D James
Quote:
But you know if only you can contact the company and book an appointment with them you can be rest assure to trust me and the company please...
This is not a little sum of money you know i am very shy with people but i believe i can be strong about you

Rena
Ok so I will contact with company using my alternate email address not used for any other purposes and delete that email if I find they are scammers.

Wallis D James
Quote:
Alright thank you...
Will you be able to travel down there personally because i really need you to confirm to me that my money is still intact inside the box when you get there

Rena
NO. I do not travel.
Why should I spend air fair for you? Idiot!

Wallis D James
Quote:
Please i really need you to travel down there, please i beg your pardon do not insult me

Reba
I have no reason to make any travel for you. I will just use my fake email address and check the company.
I do not want to use my email address I usually use for any communications.

Wallis D James
Quote:
Rena i can swear with my daughter's life that this company has my box and you can be rest assure to travel down there to get my box please

Rena
So provide the evidence.
Without evidence nothing will happen!!
Understood?

Wallis D James
Quote:
I want you to contact the company and have them talk with you about an appointment because i really want you to go over there please

Rena
Give me your email address too.
And your phone number.

Wallis D James
Quote:
You can't get through my phone if you want to call me unless i am off work
wallisdavidjames373 (atmark) gmail (dot) com

So the lad do not know which email address Rena is going to use to write to the security company.

If you contact the fake security company and accept what the fake security company tells you, and reject WU, then the lad will give you piggies. Please feel free to send email to the fake security company or Wallis!!

standardtrustfasts-company(atmark)fastservice(dot)com

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rena's fake account sent email sent to the security company

Quote:
From Unko Tabero to standardtrustf.
May I know what business you are doing?
Is it the courier company dealing with parcels?

Regards

Unko Tabero

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now he must be very hungry and frustrated and became pushy, wanting phone number at first chat!!

Brenda didn't like his attitude and just blocked.

I think this will work as catalyst to make him more and more persistent and real victim will run away before sending money!!

Wallis
Quote:
Hello Brenda how are you and how is the weather condition over there in China today?

Brenda
I do not chat. VPN is very heavy.

Wallis
Quote:
Okay can i talk to you over the phone instead please

Brenda
Why should I give my phone number to someone I never met? What do you want?

Wallis
Quote:
Am so sorry Brenda i only want to be friends with you
I thought you said you don't chat because of the VPN that's why i asked for you mobile number so i can get to talk with you on phone call

Blocked

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rena: I sent email to the company but I do not get responses. I think they are fake.

Wallis D James: Rena the company is not fake please ... they will reply to your email in due time okay
Wallis D James: Hello Rena how are you doing today?
Did you get a reply mail from the company yet?

Rena: Yes. But it does not give any proof that the company is real.

Wallis D James: Rena i told you to contact the company and book an appointment with them to visit them personally over there in Indonesia so like wise you can get my box in the process

Rena: I am not visiting Indonrsia. I am not your servant.

Wallis D James: Rena i did not call you my savant please try and understand me

Rena: I do not go to Indonesia.I do not need understand you.

Wallis D James: Rena you need to help me please this money is my life savings

Rena: The company is fake. Checked with my friend in Indonesia.

Wallis D James: I'm ready to come to any agreement with you on this
No the company is not fake

Rena: NO

Wallis D James: I have my money deposited there my self as personal belongings

Rena: I say NO, then NO.
But that is not my responsibility.
Not necessary for me to do as you say.
Bye!!

Wallis D James: I assure you that this is 100% assurance that my box is with this company, i know it's not your responsibility
But i am pleading with you that you have another look into this deal as it may benefit you
I'm taking a great risk to trust you but i am constant that you can be trusted so please help me out

Rena: NO, I don't care how big your risk is. I care how big my risk is.

Wallis D James: You have no risk to worry about trust me on this okay

Rena: I said NO.Why should I trust you? Idiot!

Wallis D James: Enough!!! if you're not interested say it but don't you dare insult me!

Rena: OK good. I am happy that you gave up!!

Wallis D James : It's my money after all and i know exactly what i tend to loose

Rena: Good.How nice.

Wallis D James: You're not interested and i can't force you

Rena: Great. Now you understood that I am not really interested!!

Wallis D James: That's your choice not mine

Rena: Yes, it is my choice not to trust you!! I am happy!!

Wallis D James: You just don't trust yourself not me

Rena: Hah? Are you crazy?

Wallis D James: There is nothing there to be afraid of if only you trust yourself because the company is there and so is my brief case Rena!

Rena: I told you I am not interested to your shit!

Wallis D James: You tend to be very insulting but it's okay

Rena: So what?

(Blocked)

Hahaha, the lad pissed off!! And Rena blocked him. Now catalyst added!!

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wallis D James: Hello how are you doing today?

Chieko: Good morning.
I do not chat. I have hundreds of friends.
I can not reply to each one of you.
Please join my timeline and write comments and click likes!!
Thank you!!
Have a nice day!!

Wallis D James: I'm not here on facebook for jokes or likes i have a very serious business transaction that i need someone trust worthy to help me handle

Chieko Suzuki : Please write on Facebook wall. No chat.

Wallis D James : This is private matter why should i write it on your timeline?

Chieko Suzuki : Ok then no more communication needed. I have no private matters to talk about.
I will post your message on my wall.

Chieko did post his message on her timeline. Wallis removed Chieko from friend Laughing Laughing Laughing

Gnarwhale
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For whatever it's worth, I really enjoy your baits. You do a great job playing the skeptical but still communicating victim and I think that really works especially with the more intelligent lads (who are also the most dangerous).

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic