SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just waiting around to hear back from the Royal Queen Staff

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Waiting on those guys at the Royal Queen to respond back with a detailed receipt before I send the money via Money Gram and have been playing around with some others in my catcher in box......

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 07:42:10 -0800
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Advice Needed

Dearest Dr. Ahmad Mualla, Eng.

Allow myself to introduce myself, Vandersloot, Doctor Danesh Vandersloot of the Volendam Vandersloot's by way of Zandvort and currently residing in Tishomingo in the great state of Mississippi where I divide my time as I pursue my life's work, first as a as thespian at the local Bijou Theater and probability theorist at the Top Secret underground facility north of town just under the railroad shack on track number 2 at mile marker 7. It is kind of cool to step into that little shack walk up to an out of place soda machine and this weird guy tells you to have a Coke and when you push on Coke the floor drops down over 100 stories into a top secret underground facility where I must pass through a special blue light that kills all germs, then suit up in an all white jump suit with special little booties and a respirator.

In addition I serve as adjunct professor at the Tishomingo Community College where I teach medieval and Saxon law along with calculus and French philosophy. I am currently at Triple Diamond Level in AMWAY where we do not sell product but merely use our own product and encourage others to do so. Basically if I can get six of my friends to use their own product and they in turn can get four of their friends to use their own product and then those friends recruit yet another two people into the fold then things are looking pretty good for me at the top of the proverbial pyramid. The beauty of using concentrated products is that you don't have to use nearly as much. That's right, you don't have to put toothpaste across the entire toothbrush when with AMWAY concentrated toothpaste, just a little dab will do.

On the weekends I usher and set up the auditing equipment at our local Dianetics and Scientology meeting held in the conference room at Denny's. So, as you can see I am quite busy and that has contributed greatly to my own success in both the financial and academic arenas. It doesn't hurt my cause that I was born tall at 6'2", have almost perfect teeth, A head full of the thickest most luxurious chestnut hair with blond highlights, a strong jaw with a beautiful little dimple on the chin, manly chiseled features, torso like a Greek god, excrete a pheromone from my glands that women find almost irresistible, in fact it is rumored that I have the Kavorka. I am intelligent beyond all means of measurement, the IQ scale doesn't even reach that high, I'm wealthy, healthy, wise, so beautiful to behold that women faint and men weep, my manhood has been used as a model to create the perfect blown glass recreational tool ever devised for women and I guess for men that are into the butt sex thing yet in spite of all my many successes and attributes, I remain ever humble and offer myself to assist you with this investment opportunity.

Let me know how I may be of assistance to you. I am at your service and you may consider me your newest and bestest friend. If we were texting one to another we would be "besties" or BF's.

Please, visit my FACEBOOK page and "like". You may also submit a friend request after a short 100 question quiz and a 90 probationary period.

Sincerely

Dr. Vandersloot

'
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 01:52:33 -0700
To:
Subject: Advice Needed

Attn:

Good day to you and your family, I got your email contact during my random internet search while looking for a reliable and trustworthy foreigner for assistance.I apologize if the content here under are contrary to your moral ethics but please treat with absolute secrecy and personal.My name is Engr.Dr.Ahmad Mualla from Damascus Syria. I am now 66 years Old, and i am now a retired government officials I was former personal investor & financial consultant advisers to some Top Politician in Syria, also an oil Tycoon from Syria and Saudi Arabia. Al Furat Petroleum Company (AFPC) the leader in the region in Reservoir Management AFPC was established under Service Contract no. 210 ratified by Law no. 43 of 1977 and named as per decree-law no.12 in 1985.

AFPC is a joint venture company between the General Petroleum Corporation (50%) and private shareholders Syria Shell Petroleum Development (SSPD) etc I have plan to relocate my investment planning to your beautiful country, out of Syria, Now that Syria security and our Economic independent has been lost to the greatest lower level, and our culture has been lost forever and our happiness has been taking away from us, i will like to relocate my family out from Syria, here in my country there is fire on the mountain, i need a foreign partner to enable me transport my investment capital and then relocate with my family, honestly, i wish you and i will discuss more and get along, i need a partner because i don't have any bank account outside Syria.Am interested in buying properties houses, Building real estate and some tourist places,I will appreciate your idea and knowledge regarding this or any other profitable investment you may suggest, on my next email i will explain to you the full details of this investmen

I shall tell you more about myself and my family on my next email upon your response, you may as well tell me little more about yourself...If you are interested please kindly contact me via my private email address:[email protected] I'm waiting for your good responds.

Thanks
Engr.Dr.Ahmad Mualla

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
Jumpin' Jack Flash
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just curious....did you know you're name is my name too?

JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jumpin' Jack Flash wrote:
Just curious....did you know you're name is my name too?

Dah dah dah dah, dah dah dah

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic