SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A cold call from Emmanuel in Ghana

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's looking for friendship and/or love. He called my baiter cell just out of the blue, and as this number is only available for scammers, some guy must have traded or forwarded it to him. I told him to text me his mail addy and decided to kick him away.

My initial email to him:

Good morning Emmanuel,

I am trying to email you although there might be a mistake in your text message, we will see.
May I ask you again how you got my phone number? And why did you say your name is FRANK when I asked you first?
I could hardly understand you, was it booze or weed?

Quote:
Hello New Friend, Louisa.

Good morning to you and thanks for your response for my contact with you. Well, am so much impressed to read from you and i will be so much glad if you if we can be good friends and get to know each other.
As regards to your questions, i was reading on the next and browsing with my Facebook account and i got your contact phone number through my searching on the internet which i did not know whom own the phone number and i decided to call you to speak with you on the phone which i did, and when i was talking to you on the phone i became so serious listening your voice, because it's good to make friends because no one knows where it will lead us to.
Yes, i said that my name is FRANK because my late brother name is FRANK and people also called FRANK after i lost my elder brother, just because we had the same voices, when ever my late brother friends called me on the phone because of i had the same voices of my late brother they are always called me FRANK.
But to be honest with you, my name is Emmanuel or you can call me Chimezie.No, it's not booze or weed, it's 100% normal. Geez!!! If you have more
question to ask, please feel free to ask me and i will answer you.

Attached is my personal photos.
Your urgent response will be highly appreciated..

Frank,

I am pretty sure that my phone number is not in the next, so where exactly did you find it?
It is not my orginal phone, I have found it somewhere out in the street a few months ago only. What does it mean when you say "your intuition is needed" in the reference line of your message? I do not believe in God. Religion is stupid nonsense.

Quote:
OK, The meaning of intuition, is the ability to understand something
instinctively with out the need for conscious reasoning, that is the
meaning of intuition. Believing in God is a choice it's not by force
and since it is not by force no one will force you to believe in God,
it's a choice.
Hope to read from your understandable response to my message to you.
With thanks.
Emmanuel.

I am afraid I do not quite understand, what do you want from me?

Quote:
Hello Louisa,

Good evening to you.
I don't know what to tell you again because i can not say what i don't know, but you should have understand me and even though you found it on the street you should known that as a will of God in other for us to get to know each other since i have never meet you or have your original phone number before. After talking to you on the phone i felt so much comfortable about the way you spoke with me on the phone for the first time talking to you on the phone with out seeing or met you before. Honestly, i really appreciates it so much
Kindly give me the benefit of doubt and lets us move from here in other to get to know each other.

While waiting for your response.

with Thanks.

Quote:
Hello my friend Louisa.

Good morning to you and how are you today? Well, my advice to you is that you should not be afraid and why did you said that you are afraid? I may ask you what you do not understand here on my message to you? Well, what i want from you is for us to be good friends and get to know each other as well, hopefully, someday we will meet in Germany one and one.
Please do not be afraid and kindly tell me more about yourself, while on my reply to your mail i will also tell you more about my self.

Best Regards
Mr. U

You misunderstood me. I am not afraid. What I said is that I am afraid I didn't understand what you were talking about.
I still don't know what you want from me. I dont need friends, it's just me, myself and I . Plus I don't have any intuition.
My phone number is not on the internet, so where do you have it from?
And you have told me first that your name is Frank, but it is not. You have made up a silly story to explain your lie.
Why do you tell lies to people? And who gave you my number?

ETA: edited because he has proved himself to be innocent; all contact information removed

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing This lad may be in Ghana, but I would guess he could be Nigerian with a name like Chimezie. Not that I'm assuming that is his real name. Lolol
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has tried to call me again, but I didn't take the call.
Then this in my mail:

Quote:
OK, since you don't understand me and i am also a liar no problem and you also said you don't need friend too. I have explained to you the reason why i told you initially that my name is FRANk, also explained to you how i got your phone number, and you still don't understand me and since you have concluded that am a liar, that i lies to you upon all my explanation and still you have mind to insulting me for nothing by calling me a liar. No problem i am a liar since you can not understand me here, it is a crime when some one who you don't know you call you on the phone with out you giving your phone number to the person? I may ask you when you were born do you came to this world
with a phone?
Remember that you came to this world with nothing and you did not know anyone even to have a phone, everybody came to this world with nothing, now you have a phone and you were wearing clothes,eating,having a job. In that reason definitely someone who you don't know can be contacted by you.
I am a liar, and the same liar who told you initially that his name is FRANK and later told you that his name is Emmanuel, and you called me a liar, how can a liar will tell you that his name is FRANK and later still tell you that his name is Emmanuel and now you are aware that my name is EMMANUEL, while you have asked me a question why did i told you that my name is FRANK which i did answered you the reason why i said to you that my name is FRANK, but i may ask you is it anything wrong when told you that my name is FRANK? WHILE IT'S MY LATE BROTHER AND PEOPLE WERE CALLING ME THAT NAME JUST BECAUSE OF I HAVE THE SAME
VOICE AND THE SAME CHARACTERS WITH MY LATE BROTHER FRANK?

Frank,
ok, so now we got that clear, you are a liar. Thank you for letting me know. Let me tell you what I think. I think your name is Frank and you have simply forgotten that you wanted to make me believe your name would be Emmanuel you just did not concentrate enough and now you are facing a problem because you are not able to talk yourself out of it in a plausible way and that is the result of weeding and boozing.
You have NOT explained where you have found my phone number.
My number is NOT in the internet.
My number is NOT on Facebook, because I am not on Facebook.
What do you want from me?
There seems to be a problem with your keyboard, the shift-lock key is stuck. You better get that fixed.

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes we go looking for lads to bait, sometimes that lads come to us and demand to be baited. What are ya gonna do?

*Warning: animated violence*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ocaZb-bGg

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not sure what to do with him. He has called me again today, and he has sent another epic masterpiece of literature made in ladland.

Quote:
OK, thanks for your mail, but you still don't understand my point of
view. However, i have decided to agree with whatever you want to take me for, now you have chooses to known me as a liar, yes i have accepted that. But i want to tell you that you have every right to take me that way as you said you understood me as a person who acted as a PLAUSIBLE WAY AND THAT IS THE RESULT OF WEEDING AND BOOZING, so now i am a drunker and at the same time intended to deceive, fine and thanks for your insult.
I'm sure I never mentioned deceit Cool
Well, you can call me FRANK or EMMANUEL that's my names and i did not see anything wrong with that, hope you are OK with that? But if you still want us to come to compromise just forget about this resisted issues and let us talk about something better. And i don't abide with someone who is always resisted with no reasonable issues.
What i want from you is to be good friends and get to know each other to enable us know where it will lead us to, but you have told me that you don't want friendship and i don't know what else will i tell you that i want from you again. But if you still want the friendship with me then we can move on with that, already i have sent my photos to you to show you how i look like and i still not receive any photo from you yet rather you keep on prolonging issues.
Please let me see your photos and then we start from there.

Frank,

I can be resisted as long as I want. I don't care whether or not you abide with me. Why would I send you pictures? I have not asked you to send me your pictures.
And you still have not explained to me how got got my phone number.

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic