SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"someone place spells on you" - Lad wants sponsors

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A 'reverend father' trying to get Cammy to send money for opening an orphan's trunkbox lost patience and went off on a weird tangent.

Quote:
i can see someone place spells on you that is why you do face disappointment in relationship, send the money for peace to returned to your life

Cammy was startled.

Quote:
Spells? Dewd, are you serious?

Quote:
madam i knows everything about you your enemies had place a spells on you some years ago, prayed without seasons because i am seeing stroke epidemic ahead of you, i will advice you to buy some spirituals items to avert the calamity,

Quote:
i had revelation about you again pray hard for yourself to avoid calamity

Quote:
I don't understand. How can someone be casting magic? By Freyja's golden tears - that just doesn't happen these days!

And on that note, we await the next move...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:57 am; edited 4 times in total
Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in case!

United States <--My first one but at least its 'Mercan
NigeriaNetherlandsPanamaUnited StatesCanada
you are not qualified. you are just a stupid more than f**king foolish fake pastor
Thank you, you f**king lie bitch and your collaborating f**king scamming idiot.
i have already contacted a real and obidient partner not a fake foolish idiot like you
you are a big liar liaring with the name of God and you will receive punishment from God almighty that is what I promise
Nigerian Pigs, you all are known for your stupidity online, you are really stupid mumu idiot . Middle Finger , you will not see even 1 Naira idiot
#2 member of the Nigerian Pigs Club
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The orphan seems to have been dropped in favour of the curse modality.

Quote:
This world is a misery things happen by surprise every day, this closed friend of yours cast the voodoo charms on the ground and you walk across it ignorantly without knowing the repercussion, she did it at of envy, that is are the spells come on you because my revelation always come to past, please don't doubt it, allot pf people do came to me for spiritual problem
Divine health is wealth don't play with your life,

Quote:
i have a revelation about you some days ago, i guarantee you those obstacles disappointment failures will come to past soon because you suppose to be a billionaire by now

Cammy is still not convinced.

Quote:
I don't get it – no-one I know would dabble in voodoo! My love life is perfect and my personal wealth is over a million. What's a "stroke epidemic" anyway?

But the "priest" barrels on.

Quote:
there is a altar of pains ahead of you be cast by your friend, you are made to enjoy life in full, not to face pains, please i will advice you buy some spiritual items to work for you

How can that get him paid?

Stay tuned...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, I think you can't post spellcaster baits here.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mattaz, it began as a bog-standard orphan bait. The Lad changed it to a spellcasting scenario.

Sand Timer x 7
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oke, I just thought spellcasting wasn't allowed in any case.

mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is he off or on script now? Confused

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Way off script... Here's the opening email.

Quote:
Dear Sir
Please you should not be embarrassed i found this email adders attach to some boxes i saw around my church, please where are you precisely
I am Reverend Father Willson Germain a Togolese, i serve as a Reverend father in catholic church in aflao border town between Togo and Ghana border, this morning i found two consignment boxes being hide around my church premises, however the amount of the money on each boxes is attach to the boxes too, one of them contained $1.2 million U S dollars why the other one contain 2 million euro
Has a man of God i report the issued to the community chairman and he asked me to bring the boxes under his care fonder notice

Sand Timer x 7
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I was trying to be sarcastic.

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Just deadpanning you... Wink

Sand Timer x 7
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As long as Cammy doesn't fall for the scam and the lad doesn't start into the voodoo B.S. on his own, it should be okay. But it's ultimately for the mods/admins to decide what can be posted.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, the payoff has appeared.

Quote:
don't allow doubt and your religion to manipulate you into pains, because yesterday Sunday in church i instruct all my congregation to pray for you to avert the calamity i am seeing ahead of you

Cammy remains baffled,

Quote:
How could that have happened? I don't have any enemies like that! Certainly no-one here knows voodoo.

And here it is!

Quote:
revelation told me that the person went and prepare the voodoo charms in one shrine to destroyed your future, thank God the woman plans has been received by the holy spirit, i am going to invite orphan children to prayed you out of the calamity i am seeig ahead of you
i want you to raise little money to buy eatable foods for the children because the prayers will take place this week, i dont want you to paralyze with stroke epidemic at all, moreover as soon as i finish the fire prayers on the woman, she will personally come to you for confession i promise you my words
dont doubt the revelation

Cammy still doubts.

Quote:
A voodoo shrine in Sydney? WTF?

Quote:
enough is enough for the wise because there is fetish shrine all over the world

At this point things were a bit out of sync because the Lad was double-posting, so Cammy responded to an earlier mail.

Quote:
Why would you ever want to help me? I'm a heathen unbeliever, bisexual, who uses contraception. Plus I'm a woman, which must the final straw for you!

The Lad was dismissive.

Quote:
okay carry your cross.

At this point Cammy responds to the "fetish shrine all over the world" email. As a photomodel, she's taken part in photoshoots that use fetish gear...

Quote:
OMG there are fetish places in Sydney all right! I didn't realise! What can I do?

So there won't be any actual voodoo; just money sent by WU, I'm sure. It's time to set up a dollar-chop...

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now we're down to business.

Quote:
Error can occurred any time at any day madam, so you mean Australian don't have fetish chief priest shrine because even Italian Rome where christian all over the world do go and warship every year, have fetish shrine, i repeat again madam health is wealth dont tough with your life because anything can happen to doubting Thomas, you no i dont really know you before Tom Tim brought us together, please raise $500 for the eatable food for the orphan children to prayed you out of the calamity i am seeing ahead of you,
after i have through with the prayers for you, will can talk about tom Tim transaction okay i will always tell you the truth
send the money to this name Sarah mensah because the prayers will take-place soon

Let the confusion begin!

Sand Timer x 7
Padfoot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CAMMY YOU MUST SENT MONEY FOR THAT EATABLE FOOD!

Confused Laughing Laughing Razz Razz Laughing Laughing

Closed lad accounts (Orphanage Lad x1)
Closed lad accounts (Recovery Lad x2)
Easter Egg 2013
---
"I am very plain and very honest." - Kelly

"Honestly I Love you and I do think of you as you think of me. Far from it that I am only interested in your money, No it is a lie." - Kelly

"I believe srtongly in the adage that says ''A word is enough for the wise''. Hence,if you believe in what I told you in my previous email to you then you should follow my insturctions and do what I told you, if not; then follow your heart." - Dr W. Kabore
---
Surplus emails are my life, basically.
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you find out if they prefer vegemite or marmite sandwiches?

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vegemite* ALL the way!

So, off to MG, and to the first speedbump:

Quote:
I was about to go to a Moneygram place but I realised that I don't know where you or that Sarah Mensah are.

Meanwhile, the orphan Lad tried to urge Cammy along:

Quote:
Mummy, did you instruct Reverend Father Wilson German to bring in parent-less children to the catholic church, because more than 50 children are here praying for you

Cammy was surly:

Quote:
It sure as fuck wasn't my idea. No way would I ask for prayers from the sheeple! And why are you giving any thinks to what kafers do?

* I actually can't stand Vegemite (or Marmite)

Sand Timer x 7
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what would happen, if cammy tells your lad, that she had a weird dream, with mermaids and owls and whatever, and that she was dead sure that she has to send the money to another lads name. she got that name and address through her dream.

Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert, that was my plan for Freyja-day, when Cammy asks for the Runes to be cast, and they tell her to follow another path...

But I may use the owls, along with cats and wolf cubs...

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time is wasted for a couple of days by getting a location and an address, before...

Quote:
Madam i am standing here as the mouth peace of the Almighty God, those orphan children had voluntarily seeking the faces of the Almighty God in your life including divine health, you shall move from glory to glory and every day shall be a joy

Quote:
Every day is a joy already! I don't need your prayers to be happy. I'm only going to pay this money because of the children - you got that?

Quote:
you dont keep to your promise again madam, why i am remanding you the orphan children need foods to forge ahead on the prayers, please tried your best okay

But then:

Quote:
Ute, the goda of Freyja, cast the Runes for my present and found that there's no curse on me. I didn't tell her why I asked for a kenning though. She told me that in my dreams I'd find wisdom on my concerns, so I'm going to sleep on what you've said and see what comes up.

Anxiety broke out, first from the reverend father:

Quote:
please do something the orphan children need foods those terrify night night will come to normalcy after the prayers, dont doubt the holy ghost at all madam, send the money tomorrow your time
jeep tp your promise because life is dear

Quote:
after the fervent prayers from the little children that so called enemy will confess before you, dont allow any one to talk you out of this blessing of health

Then the orphan:

Quote:
All those parent less children who are praying for you, how you planing to take them to your country for adoption or what, take me first okay i am fed-up of staying in Africa

And then...

Quote:
I dreamed last night that I was walking in the Folkvangr, the Field of Folk, and I found a kitten and a wolf cub playing happily in the grass, and I sat and patted them and I had a vision from Freyja and Odin.
There is a foolish man so blinded by the desire to win a convert to his sheeple faith that he tells lies about voodoo curses and uses children to help with that lie.
There is a man whose heart is filled with hate, who wants to destroy what he hates, and who will tell any lie to get that chance.
Then I woke up, and I knew that the Aesir had given me the truth in that vision.

Sand Timer x 7
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
All those parent less children who are praying for you, how you planing to take them to your country for adoption or what, take me first okay i am fed-up of staying in Africa

Wow, egocentric and whiny much?

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The reverend didn't take rejection well.

Quote:
remain there with your selfish desire

Quote:
don't worry yourself because selfishness will land you in calamity, i will returned those orphanage children back to there base on Monday

Cammy's reply was brief:

Quote:
Freyja be praised!

That prompted another outburst:

Quote:
I am a soothsayer the mouth peace of the Almighty God, i am telling you the revelation will come to past soon when you will stayed on sick bed paralyze, when the incident take place you we tried to locate me, but it we be too late

Cammy responded curtly:

Quote:
You won't get my soul.
And I hate stupid liars.

Sand Timer x 7
Wolfbait713
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been away from forum for a bit..."Freyja" I see someone else is up on Greek methology. I have 2 bait accounts.....one uses this name..lol

Closed lad accounts X5
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Actually Freyja is from the Norse pantheon.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Tim Tam" tried to muscle in.

Quote:
You are full of doubt that is why reverend father send those parent less children back to there station, this reverend father known every thing about your life, because of your bad character you cannot find your real spouse, always disappointment and hatreds following you left and right
please plead to reverend to help you out because your days are number

Quote:
ask him to help you out before you fall sick

Quote:
You are heartless woman, how can you promise to sent money for upkeep of parent less children, later you change your mind not to because of your bad attitude and disrespect of elderly people

Cammy shot back:

Quote:
Go fuck yourself you hateful little terrorist maggot! That cocksucking jerk knows shit fuck all about me and my life and just how good it really is. What could ever make you think that I want to help you take your hate to the West?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Tim Tam" dropped out, but the Reverend stuck around, and on 2 February the emails were flying so fast it was like chat.

(The Rev is in italics; comments are in [brackets])

i wish you good-luck because i am not interested with your soul, its your enemies you took man from some time ago

You must really hate yourself for being such a degenerate.

if you dont send the money you promise you will face calamity soon,

I didn't promise anything, asshole.

i am not degenerating any spells on you okay, i want to pray spells out of you

why did you ask me to give you name and address to send money

Because you DEMANDED that I send you money - for prayers that weren't needed.

go and send the money now because the orphan children is annoyed of you too,

Kiss my cute, perfect, sexy little ass.

[For some reason that really shocked him]

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo unto you

you value money than your divine health

i am standing here as your spiritual father to break that yolk out of you, go and send the money immediately for your good health

What yolk?

go and send the money my daughter because i want to destroyed the yolk

The yolk is a lie.

dont allow your religion to lead you to sorrow

Your religion is all about guilt and shame.

you have great potential and tallest on you even someone is reaching for your hands in married now, you need more prayers to break that yolk of disappointment

What makes you think that I want to get married?

you are going to suffer inflection and calamity if you refuse to send the money, you promise to feed the children
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo unto you once more

[His next post made me wonder if he was trying two scams on me at once, because a Major-General aged 57 had just floated the possibility of marriage to Cammy (who is just 26)]

i can see one prominent figure although is older than you is coming for hands in marriage, because of the little prayers the orphan children hard for you

go and send $1000 across to that name i gave to you

I'll give it to MSF. They would never coddle terrorists or tell lies or make stupid threats.

he seems you have psychiatric broblem ob your frain

he seems you have psychiatric problem ob your brained

[It must have been getting late over there.]

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic