SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pasta Mori Sminor Strikes!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pixiescammer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to see what I could achieve after seeing the excellent work by forum members. My aim was to get a trophy, but sadly, didn't succeed.

Nevertheless, I had some fun on the way. When I told friends what I was up to, they begged me to print out the story for them, so I copied the email traffic into a Word document. The original emails are lost in the ether now, but I hope you will enjoy my little adventure by downloading the file from my Dropbox folder. Be kind, it's my first attempt:

link deleted - JF

I'd appreciate some tips for next time....

Cheers
David
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry but I was obliged to delete your link because it leads to an automatic download. While I'm sure your link was legitimate and not some sort of malware, for security reasons forum rules don't allow such links. Feel free to copy and paste the text into a forum post.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
pixiescammer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
I'm sorry but I was obliged to delete your link because it leads to an automatic download. While I'm sure your link was legitimate and not some sort of malware, for security reasons forum rules don't allow such links. Feel free to copy and paste the text into a forum post.

Sorry about that. There's too much to cut and paste, then link the photos. I'll have to leave it.

Cheers
David
Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Pixie,

Next time do what I do. Create a Word or other text document.

As the bait continues document it on the fly. It only takes a few minutes. Cut and past the emails to your doc between (quote) (/unquote) (replace the parenthisis with square brackets. [])

(quote)
email here
(/quote)
comment here
(quote)
reply here
(/quote)

(img) Image here (/img)

Then you are ready to publish at baits end.

United States <--My first one but at least its 'Mercan
NigeriaNetherlandsPanamaUnited StatesCanada
you are not qualified. you are just a stupid more than f**king foolish fake pastor
Thank you, you f**king lie bitch and your collaborating f**king scamming idiot.
i have already contacted a real and obidient partner not a fake foolish idiot like you
you are a big liar liaring with the name of God and you will receive punishment from God almighty that is what I promise
Nigerian Pigs, you all are known for your stupidity online, you are really stupid mumu idiot . Middle Finger , you will not see even 1 Naira idiot
#2 member of the Nigerian Pigs Club
pixiescammer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, here goes.....

The victim is Pasta Mori Sminor - an ordained minister in the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. He responds to an email:

Quote:
You have been awarded US$500,000.00 by Western Union Office,
Please contact Mr. Raj Agrawal via e-mail below for your fund remittance.

Phone#: +xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
E-Mail:xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here is Mori:
Quote:
Dear Mr Agrawal

I was most pleased to receive your email. I have no idea why I should be awarded this magnificent offering, but I can only assume it is from a fellow church member showing extreme generosity. I can certainly use the funds in my church area to help those around me, so I would be delighted if you would advise me of the next course of action in order to claim this wonderful gift.

Yours sincerely

P. Mori Sminor
Ordinated in the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Mori is now introduced to Mr Ersek at the Western Union:
Quote:
WELCOME TO WESTERN® UNION MONEY TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
Dear Western Union Customer Mori Sminor,

You have been awarded with the sum of Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$500,000.00) by Western® Union office as one of our best customer who always use our money transfer service on your daily business activities. NOTE: This award was done through the internet where your name and e-mail address was selected and notified via e-mail.

You are advice to contact Mr. Hikmet Ersek (Western® Union Remittance Officer) via e-mail or telephone# below so that your fund will be remitted to you successfully. Please understand that the sum of US$10,000.00 will be sent to you daily until the total sum of US$500,000.00 is fully remitted to you by our Western® Union office. Make sure you ask our remittance officer to give you the MTCN#, Sender Names, Text Question & Answer to pick up your first payment sum of US$10,000.00 from any Western® Union office close to you there in your country. Please send your personal details listed below to our remittance officer via e-mail for quick remittance of your fund to you without any delay.

PERSONAL DETAILS NEEDED URGENTLY
(1.) Receiver Names:........................................
(2.) Receiver Address:......................................
(3.) Receiver Country:......................................
(4.) Receiver Phone#:.......................................

PLEASE CONTACT OUR REMITTANCE OFFICER WITH THE E-MAIL BELOW
Name: Hikmet Ersek.
Position: WU Chief Executive Officer.
Direct Telephone Number:
Direct Contact E-Mail: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIAL MESSAGE: Make sure you keep this message confidential in order to avoid double claim of fund, due to past experience from past customers. NOTE: You will be responsible to pay for our Western® Union Activation Fee when claiming your Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) of ten (10) digits from our remittance officer. Thanks for using Western® Union Money Transfer, we are meant to serve you better in future.

Yours Truly,
Name: Mr. Raj Agrawal.
Position: WU Executive Vice President.
Direct Telephone#: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Email:xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Official Website: http://www.westernunion.com
Click On This Link To Know More About Us: http://goo.gl/Av1mSN
THANK YOU FOR CONTACTING WESTERN® UNION MONEY TRANSFER

Now the fun starts!

Quote:
Mori is a bit slow on the uptake.... He's read the Western Union instructions, sort of:
Dear Mr Ersek

Thank you for your prompt reply. I'm not sure I understand what I have to do? I am not a customer of Western Union and have no account. Anyway, please give me my MTCN# whatever that is so I can claim the $10,000. Where do I pick it up from?

Thank you
P. Mori Sminor

Links and phone numbers redacted. Please feel free to post at ScamWarners.-Capone
pixiescammer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The instructions are clarified for Mori:
Quote:
Please Contact Mr. Ersek with the details below;

PLEASE CONTACT OUR REMITTANCE OFFICER WITH THE E-MAIL BELOW
Position: WU Chief Executive Officer.
Direct Telephone Number: +2349091639521.
Direct Contact E-Mail: [email protected]

Mori still doesn't understand. He also doesn't know who he's talking to:
Quote:
Dear Mr Ersek

Thank you for your email. Are you the receiver or am I? Obviously, you can fill out your own details if your are the receiver, but do you want me to complete this form too? I'm sorry if I appear vague, I have been up all night performing a religous ceremony.

P. Mori Sminor

An irritated Mr Agrawal replies:
Quote:
I am not Mr. Ersek, I am Raj Agrawal! Mr. Ersek is our remittance officer and you have to fill the form below and send it to the email provided below:

Direct Contact E-Mail: [email protected]

Mori still doesn't understand:
Quote:
Dear Mr Agrawal

Please accept my apologies. I'm afraid I am not very good at form filling. In fact, due to my dyslexia, my sister has to type most things for me as I will make all sorts of stupid mistakes and won't know it! She is kindly completing this email for me now.

I hope that this is the information you need:

(1.) Receiver Names:..Hikmet Ersek.............................
(2.) Receiver Address:....Western Union Office somehere or other.
(3.) Receiver Country:...Not sure? Is is America?....................
(4.) Receiver Phone#:....+2349091639521...............................

P. Mori Sminor

Patiently, Mr Agrawal responds:
Quote:
Fill your personal Information Below:

Your Full Names:

Your Address:

Your Country:

Your Mobile Number:

Thanks and i await your Urgent Response

Mori tries to make amends:
Quote:
Dear Mr Ersek

Did I do it wrong? I'm very confused as your letter says send it to the Remittance Officer who is Mr Ersek. I have addressed this to Mr Ersek, so I hope that is to whom I am talking now. I do hope I get it right this time. So sorry.

Your Full Names: Pasta Mori Sminor

Your Address: PO Box 271, Ham, Foula, Shetland Isles, ZE2 2SM

Your Country: United Kingdom

Your Mobile Number: 07971 661288

I'm afraid our mobile signal is very poor here on the island, so I have to go to the highest point of the island to receive messages. I must admit I don't get many nowadays and the trek is very trying on my old bones. Do you walk much? I do find that when I get out it is most invigorating - especially here on the island because our weather is somewhat difficult at times.

I have been in touch with my Bishop who is very interested in the outcome of our arrangement and is anxious to see a speedy conclusion. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Are you a religious person? I do hope so. May you be touched by Our Lord's Noodly Tenticles.

Yours in anticipation

P. Mori Sminor

There's a reason why Mori lives on an island in the Shetlands - it's real and has a population of 30. The phone number is real too - this will come into play at a later date.

Now the real reason for the scammer's interest is emerging:
Quote:
Dear Mori Sminor.

Send the Details to our remittance officer via this email: [email protected]

Immediately details is sent, your funds would be remitted to you by him without any delay.

PS: You would be required to make a deposit that would cover for bank charge, TAX and VAT.

Thanks

Poor Mori is even more confused now:
Quote:
Dear Mr Ersek or Mr Agrawal - I really don't know to whom I'm supposed to be talking!!!!

I have been asked to send you this information. Mr Ersek or Mr Agrawal tells me I will be required to pay a deposit for bank charges, tax and VAT. Is this really so? I didn't get the impression that this arrangement would involve costs on my part. My parish can really make good use of the promised funds, but I'm not sure I can pay more than a few pounds towards tax and everything. Please advise me if there's any way to get around this.

Here are my details and as I said to Mr Ersek or Mr Agrawal, my phone doesn't get a signal easily here on the island, so don't be surprised if you can't speak to me - just leave a message.

Your Full Names: Pasta Mori Sminor

Your Address: PO Box 271, Ham, Foula, Shetland Isles, ZE2 2SM

Your Country: United Kingdom

Your Mobile Number: 07971 661288

Now, whichever you are, Mr Ersek or Mr Agrawal, are you a man of religion? I am most interested in introducing my faith to others when you have the time of course. I imagine the weather is better where you are than here at the moment - it's very inclement. Where are you anyway?

Felicitations and greetings

P. Mori Sminor

Another request from Western Union:
Quote:
MESSAGE FROM THE DESK OF WESTERN® UNION REMITTANCE OFFICER
Operation Hours: 24hours Online Service.
Dear Western Union Customer: Pasta Mori Sminor,

How are you doing today? Hope all is well with you and your family? Thanks for contacting Western® Union Remittance Officer via e-mail, we write to keep you informed that the sum of Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$500,000.00) has been awarded to you by Western® Union Office, because you are one of our best customer who always uses our service on your daily business activities. NOTE: - This award was done through the internet, where your e-mail address was selected and notified. Please understand that the sum of Ten Thousand United States Dollars (US$10,000.00) has been sent to your name and address through Western® Union Money Transfer and it will be given to you daily until the total sum of Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$500,000.00) is fully remitted to you.

BELOW ARE ALL THE NECCESSARY INFORMATION'S NEEDED BY YOU FOR PICK UP
*Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN): 890 - 345 - 45**
*Sender First Name: Hikmet.
*Sender Last Name: Ersek.
*Text Question: Are You Happy?
*Text Answer: Yes, I Am.
*Amount Sent: US$10,000.00.

CONFIDENTIAL MESSAGE: - Your complete Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) of ten (10) digits will be activated and sent to you via e-mail or phone call, as soon as you pay for our Western® Union Activation Fees of US$275, so as to enable you pick up your first payment sum of Ten Thousand United States Dollars (US$10,000) at any Western® Union Office close to you there in your country within 5mins without any disturbance from anybody alright. URGENT MESSAGE: - Below are all the necessary details needed by you for payment to our office through Western® Union Money Transfer, the same way all your funds will be remitted to you by our office without any delay. Please verify your personal details above if correct, so that your funds will be paid to you successfully without any mistake.

*Name: Daniel Joseph.
*Address: #5 Western Union Avenue, Nigeria.
*Text Question: Who Is Great?
*Text Answer: God.
*Amount Needed: US$450.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: - Please provide us with the following details from Western® Union Office such as; Sender Names, Country & Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) as soon as payment is done by you to our office through Western® Union Money Transfer, so as to enable us verify your payment, before proceeding with your fund remittance to you quickly. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: - It is very difficult to deduct any fees out from your fund, because your fund has already been activated on our Western® Union Transfer Database System which is ready for pick up by you at any Western® Union Office there in your country alright. Thanks for your kind understanding, we look forward to serve you better in future, God Bless You!!!

Best Regards,
Position: Chief Executive Officer & Director.
Click On This Link To Know More About Me: http://goo.gl/Av1mSN
THANKS FOR USING WESTERN® UNION MONEY TRANSFER

Followed by some clarification:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Please Note: The reason why the total amount is $450 is because the Western Union Charge is US$275, while your Tax and VAT is US$175. Do not get it missed up.
I would be awaiting a Swift Response ASAP.

So, all they want is for Mori to send $450:
Quote:
Dear Sir

Am I talking to Mr Ersak or Mr Joseph? I am getting very confused I'm afraid. I'm not used to this kind of thing and feel a little intimidated by it all. I hope you will bear with me and help me to get this money!

I haven't received the $10,000 yet. Will you send it to my POBox number?

P. Mori Sminor

Still confused, Mori thinks the email address is a person:
Quote:
Dear Mr wuremittanedept02

Now I'm really confused. I now understand you need $450, but do I have to send you 2 cheques? One for $275 and one for $175? And to whom do I make the cheques payable? In any case, I'm not sure where I'm going to get $450 from. We use Pounds here in Scotland and I don't have many of them. I have a lot of foreign coins given by some of my mean parishioners in the collection tray. Will they help?

Everlastingly yours

P. Mori Sminor

Here's our scammer trying vainly to clear up the confusion:
Quote:
Dear sir,

Tell me the Currency you use in your country and i shall convert it so you would not be confused.

PS: I am Mr Ersek the Remittance Officer in charge of your fund.

Now Mr Ersek is trying to get things moving by making it easier for Mori:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

The Total amount required of you is 273GBP and it is to be sent to our office via Western Union Money Transfer. The required amount is to cover for the Western Union Charge, TAX and VAT.

Immediately the Amount is Paid, your first payment of $10,000 would be sent to you without delay.

I await a swift response from you.

Yours Truly,

Mr. Ersek
pixiescammer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mori hasn't responded for a day:
Quote:
Good morning Sir and i wish you a blessed weekend,

I want to know why you have refused to get back to me. Your funds need to be remitted to you without delay so write me so i would know the position of things with you. I await your mail.

Mr. Ersek

Mori responds (his salutation starts to become more flowery):
Quote:
Dear Mr Ersek

Thank you for the sincere wish for a blessed weekend. Of course, I have a busy time preparing my sermon for Sunday morning. This week I'm going to talk about the need to show pity and generosity to the weak and poor. So many people nowadays take advantage of them.

I have just responded to your earlier email. I don't have a very good connection here in Foula. We are a long way from the mainland and we do suffer with poor weather.

Greatest confabulations

P. Mori Sminor

Mori gets back with good news:
Quote:
Dear Mr Ersek

Thank you for your email. I have managed to scrape together £47.21 so far. I know this is not a great deal, but I will slowly get the money together. Perhaps I can ask my parishioners to contribute at the service tomorrow? But from experience, they are a mean-spirited lot. I'm sure you would not be slow to contribute to your church!

Perhaps you would consider a contribution to help me reach this sum? Anything would help.

Can you explain what a Western Onion Money Transfer is please? I have transferred money to my church head office using my bank on the neighbouring island in Lerwick, but I don't know anything about Western Onion.

Highest flatulations

P. Mori Sminor

Mr Ersek does his best to explain to Mori - but there's a surprise!:
Quote:
Western Union Money Transfer is a fast way of sending money to people all around the world and its available in most banks in any location! All you need do is to walk to any bank and tell them you want to make a transfer of money to someone using western union money transfer!

Please Note: I'd contribute 50GBP to support you! So you have 223GBP to raise!

When the required amount is raised, let me know and I'd give you the details to make deposit using western union.

Thanks

Mr Ersek is so moved by Mori's plight, that he's contributing to the cause!
Quote:
Dear Mr Ersek

I really don't know how to thank you for your generosity! It is most welcome and I'm sure you will receive all you deserve when you finally go to meet your maker.

I have no experience with Western Onion - you say it is available at my bank? I did not plan on taking the trip to the Island where my bank is located for some while - it involves a ferry journey which runs 3 times a week or an aircraft which I definitely cannot afford. I don't know when I will get to Lerwick next, but will do so as soon as I can.

In the meantime, perhaps you will pray for me as the receipts from the collection tray today were very low again - £2.76. That brings the total to £49.97 and from that I will need to take a return ticket for the ferry of £10, so I have £39.97. My sermon struck home to some in the congregation - they showed some pity, but no generosity it seems. What church do you belong to?

Snivellingly yours

P. Mori Sminor

Mr Ersek's getting a little impatient now:
Quote:
I'd be expecting a possitive response from you tomorrow!

And another:
Quote:
A wondeful sunday to you and I hope everything is going with you?
I need you to get to me without regards to our transaction

Mori's a bit miffed and starts to leak information:
Quote:
Dear Mr Ersek

Thank you for such an uplifting greeting - may you also have a wonderful Sunday!

I'm not sure what you mean by, "I need you to get to me without regards to our transaction"? Why would you ask 'without regards'. Regards to what precisely. I am doing my best to gather the money together and certainly hope you are not trying to bully me! It is hard enough being here in the back of beyond all because of a silly mistake I made last year, but the Bishop simply won't let it go. I'm trusting that our transaction will allow me to get back into the fold sooner rather than later.

Gratuitous felations

P. Mori Sminor

Mr Ersek is still pushing:
Quote:
A wonderful sunday to you and I hope everything is going well with you?
What's the situation of things with you? I need you to get back to me ASAP with regards to our discussion yesterday!
Thanks

Mori responds, but so does his sister in what should be a private message to Mr Ersek:
Quote:
Dear Mr Ersek

I keep getting emails asking me to get back to you ASAP. I am doing so as fast as I can!

I apologise for my last email. Since the little incident last year, I haven't been myself and find myself over-reacting. If it wasn't for my sister Rose being with me, I don't know what I'd do. I really hope we can get this transaction sorted so I can be out of this god-forsaken place soon.

Mr Ersek. This is Rose writing as Mori is very dyslexic. He doesn't know I'm doing this, so when you respond, be sure to delete this part of the message - VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

Mori has been under considerable strain of late due to last year's 'little incident'. It certainly wasn't 'little' by any means and the only way he may be able to redeem himself is to see through your transaction and get the sums of money you have described. Without going into detail, the creature involved was not permanently harmed and despite the negative publicity to the church, Mori was given a chance to redeem himself and your proposal seems to be the answer. PLEASE DON'T LET HIM DOWN!!!!

He is at a very low state of mind and you can considerably improve it if you show some interest in his church. You don't have to believe, just pretend. It will make him very happy and I'm sure he would show some gratitude.

P. Mori Sminor

Well, things are hotting up now. Here is what Mr Ersek sent back to Mori:
Quote:
A wonderful morning to you and family.
How are you doing today? I need you to give me information on the progress of things with you.
Thanks

Quote:
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 16:32:20 +0000
To: wXXXXXXXXXXXX
Subject: Update Sunday 12-01-2014 16:30

Dear Mr Ersek

I keep getting emails asking me to get back to you ASAP. I am doing so as fast as I can!

I apologise for my last email. Since the little incident last year, I haven't been myself and find myself over-reacting. If it wasn't for my sister Rose being with me, I don't know what I'd do. I really hope we can get this transaction sorted so I can be out of this god-forsaken place soon.

Mr Ersek. This is Rose writing as Mori is very dyslexic. He doesn't know I'm doing this, so when you respond, be sure to delete this part of the message - VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

Mori has been under considerable strain of late due to last year's 'little incident'. It certainly wasn't 'little' by any means and the only way he may be able to redeem himself is to see through your transaction and get the sums of money you have described. Without going into detail, the creature involved was not permanently harmed and despite the negative publicity to the church, Mori was given a chance to redeem himself and your proposal seems to be the answer. PLEASE DON'T LET HIM DOWN!!!!

He is at a very low state of mind and you can considerably improve it if you show some interest in his church. You don't have to believe, just pretend. It will make him very happy and I'm sure he would show some gratitude.

P. Mori Sminor

As you can see, the dopey Mr Ersek included Rose's message in his reply to Mori...

A furious, dyslexic Mori responds:
Quote:
Daer Mr Erkes

I cannot letl yuo hwo nagry I am!!! My isrest si nideceigv me nda aktgin antadvega of my dsylxeai. I nnotca beelive hse dluwo go diebhn ym acbk adn emka em kool elik eosm nikd fo milebice. Htank ouy rof ngirgnib this to ym toinatent.

P. Mori Sminor

This translates to:
Quote:
Dear Mr Ersek

I cannot tell you how angry I am!!! My sister is deceiving me and taking advantage of my dyslexia. I cannot believe she would go behind my back and make me look like some kind of imbecile. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Mr Ersek is confused now:
Quote:
Please write in English! I find it difficult to understand your last message!

Email addies (including your's-redeacted. This is not behind log-in-Capone
scambuster2016
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats some funny work i just read above!!!

Loved it!!!

Church of the flying spaghetti Monster? lmao!!! lOVE IT WHEN U WROTE BAK DYSLEXIC!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic