SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Christmas at the Orphanage - 6 Weeks on SAFARI

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

,^^^ Seems to me the lad is not getting his lies straight. He is telling Mr Moses that they are two 'young youth' waiting outside the mosque, but informing brother Dan that brother Franklin is being detained in the hospital for non-payment of medical fees. Shocked Laughing Laughing
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really like the fact that he is looking for hope from two very different directions -- the long-awaited delivery of the package and the cash from Brother Dan. If one falls through, well, he has the other to count on, right? Wink

Love it!

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If they really have no money on them, then how are they using the Internet Cafe?

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

like MorganleFay says, it doesn't add up.
'we' are at grand mosk, with people looking at 'us', 'two young ones' yet one is supposed to be in hospital.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He gets an email from John/Barrister Kofi:

Quote:
Greetings broda,

U working this client? Dan tell me that he sending $900 and electronics package to Korhoga Ivory Coast?

Plese abeg u broda let us share this client we both get paid OK?? I in Cotonou but have guys in Lagos, Accra Abidjan too ok we help you collect an all get paid well well.

One Luv

Kofi

Brother Eric tries to play dumb:

Quote:
Hello Mr Kofi,

I just got your mail now but I don't understand what you mean, please
can you Kindly explain what your mail is all about?
I deal in all
kinds of electronics.

Mr Dan is my partner that has been sending me electronic from the
state and he forwarded me mail you sent to him but I don't know what
your mail is all about.

I will be glad if you can explain further.

Best regards

Eric

Quote:
Hello Mr Kofi,

Me and my partner used to visit orphanage homes in Africa.

If you have any orphanage that need help we will be glad to know more
about them and where they located.

Thanks and God bless.

Eric

Kofi isn't buying it:

Quote:
hahaha u funny guy fellow guyman I like u broda u make me laugh oooo

Dan tell me about package he send u with APPLE electronics and cash!!! Let us share this client broda we make it worth ur while Dan tell us deliveryman coming to deliver package to Korhoga tomorrow?? I get one of my guys in Abidjan to go up an help u wit these electronic broda we look at map he can be there tomorrow OK this way both of us share this package tell me name of company DHL UPS?? we help u bring it back to Ghana

One Luv

Kofi

This should give Brother Eric some anxiety. Very Happy

Meanwhile, Moses has some troubles at the border:

Quote:
Mr Obi,

We have a problem.

I got a bus to Korhogo this morning and it was inspected at the border crossing by Cote d Ivoire police. They inspected the box that I had with your iPADS and started asking lots of questions. Security is very high because of recent terror attacks in Mali and Burkina Faso.

So they keep asking me who Franklin Obi is? Since your name is on the package. I am telling them I work for a delivery company but they are asking why I am delivering using a commercial bus! I tried to explain everything that has happened but they say that I might be money laundering stolen electronics for terrorists and they will not let me through!!! They don't believe me that I work for GPS3 because I don't have my delivery van!!

They said for the parcel to pass over the border, you must come and present your ID card to the authorities proving that you are the valid owner of the iPADS!

Mr. Obi, you need to come up here. I am at the crossing at the town of ZEGOUA right now. It is only 120 kilometers north of Korhogo. You need to get a bus ticket up here and show the border patrol your ID card to allow entry of your package into the country. Please try to get here as quickly as possible. I have already told the border patrol to expect you and you would get here as soon as possible. Please come as soon as you can.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, nice twist! Two of them, in fact. Those lads are in for yet another miserable night of worry. Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^As if the stress of the stredded package wasn't enough, now there is threat of a dolla/package chop to deal with. Very Happy

He emails Dan to tell him about the latest developments with the package:

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

How are you doing today and sister Betty?

Please check massage below and receive mail Mr Moses Malone, GPS
regional manager sent to us this night that we should come from
Korhogo to Mali border that Mali police need us to come to the border
to proof that we are the owner of the ipads you sent to us that they
don't believe that he work with GPS.

Brother Dan I am pleading to you to communicate with GPS head office
to know what is going
on now because there company bridge all
agreement with you and them,

1=they delivered our package to wrong address and told us to come to
Bouake and after we came to Bouake they told us to come to KORHOGO and
we did after that there drivers stole our package to Mali
now he is
bringing our package and Mali police told him that they don't believe
that he work with GPS.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?(Of course! Sounds perfectly plausible to me!)

he told us that we must travel from Korhogo again to border which we
cannot do
Because they bridge all our agreement with them and Mali is
terrorist country
which we don't know what we happen there and we
don't have the receipt of those electronics in case if they ask.

I want you to tell there head office that is not our agreement to
deliver our package to Mali that they should try to sort out with Mali
police with there company license which authorized them to deal
shipments and delivery and bring our package to KORHOGO because
Franklin too was not in good health to travel for now

Since we start this with GPS they are not straight forward to us and
all this getting us more frustrated here.

Please try to communicate with them asap before they seize children
gift in Mali.

Your urgent update will be appreciated

<snip text of Moses last email to him>

This is all well and good, but Dan got a different email earlier today from "Eric" that is very confusing to him. I created a new email that is nearly identical to Brother Eric's email with one letter added. The message that he got seems... different somehow... Very Happy

Quote:
Hello Brother Eric,

I am so confuse right now I do not know what to do or think!! In the email I got from you this afternoon you said that everything was arranged and you were going to have the package tomorrow? And why did you ask me to resend the $900 to Abijdan Cote d Ivoire instead of Korhogo now? Is that close to Korhogo? And who is Ozumbo Wombay? I don't understand which you want me to do!?!? Look I am attaching the message you send me just a few hours ago!

Please Brother Eric this is all getting me very confused and I don't understand what you need me to do because you keep telling me different things! I need to ask Betty what she thinks we should do because I am getting really worried now. Please look at the message you just sent me a few hours ago and explain it to me better because I really do not understand it at all?

Regards, Dan
----------------

HELLO MR DAN!

THIS IS MR ERIC I AM NEEDING U TO SEND THE MONEY TO NEW PLACE OK ATTACH BELOW SO RESEND THE $900 AT NEAREST MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION OK??? ALSO I WILL BE IN KORHOGO SOONEST AN WE WILL HAVE ELECTRNOICS FOR ORPHANAGE OK!!! JUS BE SURE TO HAVE PATENCE AND MEANWHLE TELL ME WHICH COMPANY YOU SEND WITH AN WHERE THERE OFFICE IS SO I CAN GET PACKAGE OK BECAUSE I WILL BE THERE SOONEST!! ALSO RESEND $900 TO THIS PLACE OK??

ALSO BE SURE TO WRITE BACK ONLY THIS EMAIL OK TO PREVENT HACKERS JUST REPLY TO THIS EMAIL OK VERY IMPORTANT!!!

SENDER NAME: UZUMBO WOMBAY
CITY: ABIDJAN
QUESTION: FOR WHO?
ANSWER: ORPHANS
AMOUNT: $900

GO SEND SOONEST AND WRITE BACK TO THIS EMAIL AS SOON AS U HAVE SENT

MR ERIC

And the new lad, UZUMBO from Abidjan emails Brother Eric with the email address that is almost identical to his:

Quote:
GOOD DAY MY BRODA!!

WE ARE IN COMMUNICATIONS WITH MR DAN OK??? WE HANDLE JOB FOR U NOW. KOFI IS BIG GUYMAN IN BENIN AN SEND ME UP TO KORHOGO TO COMPLETE DIS JOB OK??

TELL ME WHERE TO MEET U??? WE WORK TOGGETHER HELP U COLLECT FROM CLIENT OK???? WE IN COMUNICATOINS WIT DAN NOW OK U JUST WAIT OK I WILL HELP U COLLECT PACKAGE TOMORROW FIRST OK I AM GOING TO KORHOGO NOW OK STAY PUT BRODA WE WORK THIS CLIENT FOR GOOD MONEY OK????

UZUMBO

I look forward to seeing how Brother Eric responds to this, and how he tries to explain it to Dan. Something tells me that Dan is going to be very confuse by all this.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An excellent twist. I am certain though that Kofi's men will get there first... Very Happy

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You've muddied the waters nicely. The lad's head must be spinning. Twisted Evil

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I absolutely LOVE the way you have twisted this bait so maliciously! These lads are now 2 weeks plus on safari and are suddenly facing a huge dolla chop that has to be giving them ulcers.

Very well played!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads must be pulling out their hair in frustration! banghead Great job Mr L bow_down

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
safari
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what a nice cracker !!! Very Happy

...and the moment the two lads make it to the border,Mr Malone has been made to immediately appear as a witness in Mali testifying in Randy n accomplice court case.

...surely, these lads must enter Mali for this safari to be a multi-national one.

...and the moment they enter Mali,eater's finest, padme, chases them around with an Islamist-militant twist.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!?"

Er no, not really. But then I'm not the one standing outside the mosque in Korhogo waiting for a non existent person to deliver a non existent package.

These lads seriously need to get a grip Laughing

Great work, Mr L

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Take it UnEasy" With apologies to Eagles fans everywhere...

Stredded by a mosque hungry and lost
In Côte d’Ivoire
Waitin’ for a man in a broke down van
To come have mercy on me
Come on Danny, don’t say maybe
I gotta know if you have my money.
We may lose and never win, Were not travelin’ men
bound to be chopped again, we're uneasy

United States <--My first one but at least its 'Mercan
NigeriaNetherlandsPanamaUnited StatesCanada
you are not qualified. you are just a stupid more than f**king foolish fake pastor
Thank you, you f**king lie bitch and your collaborating f**king scamming idiot.
i have already contacted a real and obidient partner not a fake foolish idiot like you
you are a big liar liaring with the name of God and you will receive punishment from God almighty that is what I promise
Nigerian Pigs, you all are known for your stupidity online, you are really stupid mumu idiot . Middle Finger , you will not see even 1 Naira idiot
#2 member of the Nigerian Pigs Club

Last edited by Snothead on Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How many days now? Amazing! Safaris of over 2 weeks are very few and far between!
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moses checks in:

Quote:
Hello Mr Obi,

I have not heard from you and I am starting to get concerned. I do hope you check your email soon. I am still in Zegoua, it is right at the Cote d Ivoire border with Mali, just about 120 kilometers north of Korhogo. Please, get a bus up here to the border. I have already notified the border workers that you are coming. They just need to verify that you are the packages rightful owner. They are not mad, actually they are quite friendly guys, they are just following protocol due to recent terror activity that occurred up in Bamako last month. Your ID card or even a copy of the shipping receipt will work if you have that. If not, just contact the sender and ask them to send you a copy of the receipt showing that you are expecting a package from GPS3.

Please respond as soon as you can. I will stay here in Zegoua a while longer while I wait the hear from you. It is a very short trip up here from Korhogo. You could easily get here and be back in Korhogo the same day and i will return with you to sort out all of the additional expenses that we own you.

I hope to hear from you soon.

More whining:

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Good morning,

Sorry for late response,we just receive your mail now and what we hearing is really a sad and stressful incident to you over there and us.

Kindly check the attached documents and receive Franklin Obi copy of identity with shipment receipt Mali police requested and we want you to help us tell them our current situation down here in Korhogo that Franklin is seriously ill here that we cannot travel to the bordr to meet up with you and besides we dont have any money here with us and nobody to even explain to becquse in Korhogo here is really very hard to us to communicate with them in french and s our main problem since we arrive in this country.

please help us for God sake(I laugh every time he says that) and explain everything clear to the police that our package is non criminal and torrerist goods and the reason the package cross mali border is because of what Mr Bahbango and Randy did which Mali police is aware of and you can explain to them to communicate with Bamako police to confirm

Your kind assistance will be appreciate

Regards

He attaches a copy of the shipping receipt and a scan of his ID card. Of course, those will probably need to be presented in-person at the border:

Quote:
Hello Mr Obi,

Thank you! I will show these to them and try to convince them to let me through. I am not sure if it will be enough, as they specifically told me that you would need to come and show the ID in person. Considering that he is so ill I hope that they will understand and permit me to cross back into Cote d Ivoire with all of these iPads.

I think it might also be a good idea if you could take a picture of him in the hospital that I could show to the border police. Or if he has been released then just standing in front of the hospital looking ill might work. That might help to convince them that you are unable to travel now. Try to send me that picture and I will talk with them and see what I can do here!

And he delivers. Very Happy

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Please kindly check the attched Franklin requested pictures,we took the picture at grand mosque where we was since over a week now and we went to hospital for his treatment but money they charged us was too high and is Baptist church in Korhogo we went to supported us with little money for local drugs to be treating him.

People of Korhogo suggested to take him to hospital but i was waiting since you are arriving as you told us so that once you arrive we get cash i will take him to hospital for proper treatments.

Mr Malone i am pleading to you to explain to the border police what we are passing through down here for over two weeks and how your drivers betrayed us and took our package to Bamako mali that is why the package crossed boarder.

your kind assistant will be appreciated.

Regards

Well folks.. I'm afraid it is worse than we all thought. Look at this. Franklin looks REALLY sick!

ImageImage

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those photos are hilarious. Laughing

Quote:
People of Korhogo suggested to take him to hospital but i was waiting since you are arriving as you told us so that once you arrive we get cash i will take him to hospital

So for over a week he's been saying that he's being held hostage in the hospital until he can pay his bill, now he's saying that he's waiting for money to take him to the hospital. Sheesh.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked DAFUQ? LOL @ the blue girdle! Laughing
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is that blue wrap? Back brace? Corset?

Isn't it suppose to be hot there? He is wearing a sweater (jumper) and a T-shirt under it. Seems at bit overdressed for the weather.

And how exactly is he shaving? Bathing? Washing his clothes? It has been 2 weeks and he looks incredibly clean for someone that claims to be spending all his time on the side of a dirt road. Shockingly, I *think* the lad might be fibbing about his situation. Smile

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He looks shot to bits Evil or Very Mad

Good work!

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Left picture he needed to fart.
Right picture he just farted.

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So for over a week he's been saying that he's being held hostage in the hospital until he can pay his bill, now he's saying that he's waiting for money to take him to the hospital.

Not to mention, when he is writing to Moses his IS Franklin (Mr. Obi)... and then he talks about how poor Franklin is in the hospital. He can't even remember who he is. Laughing

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG! He's so sick he thinks he is two people!!! This is worse than I thought.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic