SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Christmas at the Orphanage - 6 Weeks on SAFARI

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Outstanding work, Dude. It sounds like your lads are enjoying their no-expenses-paid vacation in Korhogo. I hope you can keep them there for even longer. Twisted Evil

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Tim The Enchanter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, this is awesome! I can't wait to hear what happens next Smile

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Day 14

Quote:
Mr. Obi,

I am just leaving Bamako now. I hope to be back in Korhogo by late afternoon or early evening. I will find you at the Grand Mosque. You will see my white van it has large letters GPS on it. I will see you soon.

He sounds relieved:

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Thanks for your update, we do appreciate it a lot.

Your mail was well understood and noted, we still at DE LA GRAND
MOSQUE KORHOGO NEAR BIG MARKET waiting.

God be with you to arrive safely.

Stay blessed

Unfortunately, this day did not go as planned. Obi gets this late Saturday night:

Quote:
Mr Obi,

What a frustrating and difficult day this has been!

The repair done to the van were not sufficient! About 200 kilometers outside of Bamako, the engine started to overheat. The van was shaking very badly and steam coming out of the hood. When I stopped to inspect it, I could see that there was radiator coolant all over the front of the engine!

From what I can see, the belt that the repairmen put on the bottom of the radiator does not fit properly. There is a constant drip of coolant coming from the van so it is overheating on me. I had to use my drinking water in the radiator to keep it full as it continued to leak onto the ground.

I was along the road nowhere near any city when this started happening so I had to continue driving on like this in an attempt to get to you in Korhogo. I did not want for you to have to spend another day waiting for your package but I could only drive for a few kilometers before the engine would start overheating and I had to stop and let it cool down. Then I would go just a few more miles before it would get hot again.

It has been a long and stressful day, but I finally have arrived in Sikasso, just north of the Cote d'Ivoire border. I will need to inquire tomorrow and try to locate a repairman who can help me with the van so that I can continue down to Korhogo.

Once again this has been a most frustrating day and I thought surely I would be in Korhogo today. I will do my best to get the van repaired as quickly as possible and I will keep you updated on my progress.

Of course, tomorrow is Sunday. Finding a repair shop open is going to be difficult.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe Mr Malone gets into trouble with the border officials or maybe is detained there for a week?

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked
2 Lads, 14 Days on Safari and counting...
8500 Hits.
Wow!
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

:yikes: This is first class stuff!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
SergeSStorms
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Last thang I'm gonna do is mess with perfection, but....crap! Just did. Since I'm already here.....your boy needs some help.....somebody with tools and the know how to fix that caravan.
kiwisat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Surely the scan copy is still in the scanner where Dan left it. Just a thought.
Tim The Enchanter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Yes, the scanner! Brilliant!

safari
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...a bush repairman comes to your aid and helps you to fix the radiator belt using some ropes and electricity cables.at least the van can move but its wobbly.

...against all odds,you make it to the border and bureaucracy kicks in.

...border officials suspects that you are trying to smuggle ipads and other accessories because they are not in their packages (fortunately you have tucked the lads cash in your underwear lest it gets confiscated) -blame randy n company for the mess.

...you proof to them that you work for GPS but they don't fully trust you.you are forced to reveal the recipient of the goods and even shows the police all the e-mail correspondence that you have been making.the police have one last request- let the recipient come to the border,produce his identification card to collect his goods and everything will be fine.- so tell the lad to come with his ID together with a good mechanic ASAP.

Last edited by safari on Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My my, those conditions do sound hash. Nice job.

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just amazing! Wonder where the lad's been sleeping?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14 days? ..... How time flies whe you're sitting in the comfort of your own home, in your own country and not loitering round the Grand Mosque day after day in the vain hope that help is on the way. Such a shame.

I sincerely hope that they have comfortable lodgings at night or life will be unbearable

Evil or Very Mad

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Labowski wrote:
Day 14

Quote:
Mr. Obi,

I am just leaving Bamako now. I hope to be back in Korhogo by late afternoon or early evening. I will find you at the Grand Mosque. You will see my white van it has large letters GPS on it. I will see you soon.

He sounds relieved:

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Thanks for your update, we do appreciate it a lot.

Your mail was well understood and noted, we still at DE LA GRAND
MOSQUE KORHOGO NEAR BIG MARKET waiting.

God be with you to arrive safely.

Stay blessed

Unfortunately, this day did not go as planned. Obi gets this late Saturday night:

Quote:
Mr Obi,

What a frustrating and difficult day this has been!

The repair done to the van were not sufficient! About 200 kilometers outside of Bamako, the engine started to overheat. The van was shaking very badly and steam coming out of the hood. When I stopped to inspect it, I could see that there was radiator coolant all over the front of the engine!

From what I can see, the belt that the repairmen put on the bottom of the radiator does not fit properly. There is a constant drip of coolant coming from the van so it is overheating on me. I had to use my drinking water in the radiator to keep it full as it continued to leak onto the ground.

I was along the road nowhere near any city when this started happening so I had to continue driving on like this in an attempt to get to you in Korhogo. I did not want for you to have to spend another day waiting for your package but I could only drive for a few kilometers before the engine would start overheating and I had to stop and let it cool down. Then I would go just a few more miles before it would get hot again.

It has been a long and stressful day, but I finally have arrived in Sikasso, just north of the Cote d'Ivoire border. I will need to inquire tomorrow and try to locate a repairman who can help me with the van so that I can continue down to Korhogo.

Once again this has been a most frustrating day and I thought surely I would be in Korhogo today. I will do my best to get the van repaired as quickly as possible and I will keep you updated on my progress.

Of course, tomorrow is Sunday. Finding a repair shop open is going to be difficult.

I don't like the look of your van's alternator. Could take a couple of days to replace it. Wink

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of you seem to have an uncanny ability to foreshadow future events. Very Happy

Day 15

Despite Moses' many setbacks, Obi is quite understanding:

Quote:
Oh, so sad to hear this but I hope where you are at the moment is
safe,and nothing will harm you there?

We pray you will arrive safely tomorrow I'm Jesus name amen.

Once again thanks for your update and keep us updated tomorrow on
development with the van.

Moses give a brief update:

Quote:
Good morning Mr. Obi,

I just wanted to update you. I am still in Sikasso this morning trying to locate a repair shop. We do not have a GPS office in Sikasso so I am not very familiar with this city, but I am trying the best I can. Since today is Sunday, it also might be difficult to locate a repair shop that is open but I will try.

When I get back to Cote d Ivoire, will I still be able to reach you on the same phone number that I called you on last week? I am going to try my hardest to get their today. I think the problem is just the hose on the radiator does not fit properly. I think it will be simple to fix once I have the right part.

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Please if you couldn't get any repairer kindly have your rest today
then tomorrow that is working days you can check on them, we don't
want you to put yourself in rush.
(oh don't worry about that Very Happy)

We need you to arrive safely and we don't want anything to happen to
you because of us.

We can wait you till tomorrow.

Have a good time ahead.

Hopefully Moses will get it all sorted out in the morning. He does inform Obi about some money issues that he is dealing with:

Quote:
Thank you Mr. Obi,

Yes I was unable to find a repair shop that was open today. I was approached by several villagers from the bush who offered to fix the van for me, but I think it would be better to have a repair shop look at it. We wouldn't want it to break again.

I hope you don't mind, but I had to use some of the cash from your package to purchase a few things. We don't have a GPS office in Sikasso, so no one here will let me pay with my company charge account. I used a small amount of the cash to purchase a hotel room, lunch and dinner, and a few beers. I will also need to use some of the money to pay for repairs tomorrow. Rest assured, GPS3 WILL reimburse you for these expenses once I return back to Korhogo.

I will keep you updated on my progress tomorrow morning.

Meanwhile, he continues explaining to Dan how to use Western Onion:

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

Yes,, please go back to the western Union immediately and tell them
the truth that after you scan the receipt that the receipt was blank
and you didn't look well before you sent the receipt to us and you
don't know where you kept the original payment receipt.

Tell them to please print the receipt again, it will be in there
computer, they will accept and if they asked you who you sent the
money to just tell them that you sent it to your brother that is sick
at hospital in Cote d'Ivoire so that he will use it for his hospital
payment charges.

If they give it back to you just take it and write these payment
information words in the compose email the way i wrote this mail
because is what western Union Clark told us that they need and without
that we cannot receive the money here

1=SENDERS FULL NAME

2=MTCN CODE (it will be 10 digit and don't allow anyone to see the
code because is the secret code we will use to receive the money)

QUESTION AND ANSWER

these are important payment information western Union Clark told us
that they need before they can release the money to us here.

please brother Dan do me a favor to go to there office immediately you
get this mail so that we can get this money because if you couldn't go
now we cannot receive the money here and tomorrow is Sunday which
western Union don't work here and our time is ahead of your time over
there.

Our morning is your night, we are giving you 8hrs ahead time and we
don't know actually day the manager will come back to KORHOGO.

Please when they give you back the receipt try to keep it with you
safe
till I write you that I receive the money and also do me a favor
by checking your mail till 1am your because is our 8an here

I'm not sleeping here because of this to make sure i receive the money today

Please please help me go now.

Besides Franklin is getting better but we must pay his charges before
they will discharge him and I don't have even 1 cent here now that why
we need the money urgent.

Your uttermost help will be appreciated

Brother Eric

Dan is starting to understand:

Quote:
Hello Brother Eric,

Thank you for explaining this to me. I have not used the Western Onion before and this is all very confusing for me. I am glad to know that you think that we can get a new receipt from them. I will drive into town tomorrow morning with Betty and we will have them give us a new receipt for the $900 that we sent. I hope that they can give it to us like you say. I will be sure to send you an email tomorrow with all of the proper informations that you need.

Stay safe brother Eric and Franklin and we continue to pray for your safe return to Ghana once you receive our parcel.

Regards, Dan

But the Western Onion is closed!

Quote:
Hello Brother Eric,

Betty and I just got back from town and tried to go to the Western Onion but it was closed today because it is Sunday! I hope they still have the receipt if we go back tomorrow when they are open? We will go down first thing in the morning. I am really starting to get mad at them!

Brother Eric how are you holding up? It seems you have been waiting in a foreign city now for a very long time? Where have you been sleeping? I know that can be a great stress to you mentally, I do hope that you have a Bible with you to pass the time?

Regards, Dan

Obi is doing a great job keeping his composure:

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

Thanks for your mail and update, I do appreciate your kindness to us.

Yes western Union will still give you the receipt when you go back
tomorrow, the money is still yours till receiver receive the the
money, western Union don't take there customer money for any reason
just that you need to remember them date you sent the money and
senders full name so that it will help them very easy to get the
informations from there computer.

Brother is truly a big stress to us here and hospital start to worry
me for there charges since yesterday but I pleaded for them to give me
till Monday afternoon so that I can receive the money you sent.

Please help me as you said and go to there office first thing in the
morning so that I can receive the money before 2PM here do to time
difference zone,

Your 7am there will be 2pm in Cote d'Ivoire here and bank here close
3pm which will be 8am there.

Please help me for God sake because Africa doctor's here have poor
mentality expecially when it comes to money issues
and they start to
embarrass me already.

We have our Bible here always with us we use to pray every day and God
is holding us.

Besides we do stay at hotel before Franklin sickness came up and since
almost a week now our money got finish I don't have anywhere to
sleep
, I do stay at hospital and nowhere to sleep only Franklin stay
at little bed they gave him and is really a big stress to us and start
affecting me as well.

GPS manager wrote me this morning that he will be with us at Korhogo
soonest so that he bring our package to us that he felt sorry for the
way things going but is not his fault, is the fault of there drivers
that want to betray us.

I will be glad to get the informations as requested by Western union
Clark before 2pm Cote d'Ivoire time so that I will settle the hospital
as promised them tomorrow unfairly.

Your urgent update will be appreciated.

Stay blessed and my regards to sister Betty.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
rackingguy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

According to Google, there are two hospitals in Korhogo: Hospital Baptiste and Hospital Generale. Wouldn't be much to find out about Brother Franklin.

"May i bring to your notice for the very last time that i will not in any way tolerate your bullshits with impostors you are dealing with From Nigeria."
safari
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Malone keep on keeping it up. Very Happy it never gets better that this. Very Happy

Idea now that one lad is in hospital and cant be discharged because
Quote:
Africa doctor's here have poor mentality especially when it comes to money issues

...Dan should contact Mr Malone who of cause knows two or three people in korhogo requesting him to call the hospital head and promise him to pay the medical bill personally(but he requires a scan of the bill) if he releases the sick lad.

...Mr Malone should then convince the lads together with a good mechanic to take a bus to the border (should not be a big issue since in Africa,you just need to pay your fare before alighting at your destination).Mr Malone will be at the border waiting for them to personally pay their bus fare.this is all because
Quote:
...border officials suspects that you are trying to smuggle ipads and other accessories because they are not in their packages (fortunately you have tucked the lads cash in your underwear lest it gets confiscated) -blame randy n company for the mess.

...you proof to them that you work for GPS but they don't fully trust you.you are forced to reveal the recipient of the goods and even shows the police all the e-mail correspondence that you have been making.the police have one last request- let the recipient come to the border,produce his identification card to collect his goods and everything will be fine.

... this is necessitated by the fact that Mr Malone was not able to get a good mechanic and was forced to hire the bush to assist him unto the border.the only downside is that one bush guy stole three ipads but Mr Malone was able to give a chase which led to the buy dropping two ipads and one of them got a cracked screen Laughing so in all one ipad has been stolen but the company will look into the matter.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan is about to head to the WU office, but he checks his computer one last time. He finds a very confusing email in his inbox.

Quote:
Hello Brother Eric,

I am checking my email late at night like you asked me to but I am very confused right now. I got this email today from a man asking for $99. Is this a friend of yours? The name says John Onyeka but I have never heard you mention this person before. Is Benin Republic close to Korhogo? Why would I be sending the money to this person instead of you? You and Borther Franklin are the only people I know in Africa. Also the email says that I am only suppose to send $99 but is that enough to pay Brother Franklin's hospital bill? I thought I was suppose to send $900?

Brother Eric please look at the email I just got. I am pasting the text of the email below. I don't understand what I am suppose to do now. Can you help explain it to me I asked Betty but she could not understand it either because neither of us know who this John Onyeka is? Does he work with you at the orphanage? I am very confused about what I am suppose to do now.

Regards, Dan

-------------
(Dan pastes some random text from a Benin Loan Lad taken from surplus)

Note that if you still wish to receive your funds do get back to us Immediately so that we will remove your funds transfer from the list of Those transactions to be seized by the United States Government. Also be Informed that we need only a DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY SEAL OF TRANSFER (DIST) to complete the wire transfer. The fee to obtain the SEAL was reduced From$300 to $99 and no other fee is involved. You are required to send The fee of $99 by WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM to the issuing officer at The bank where your transaction originated as stated below:

<snip>

If we receive the MTCN today, we will transfer your funds ($5,500,000.00) Before we close office and the funds will reflect 3 hours after the Transfer. We will send you all the transfer documents to enable you start Making cash withdrawals from your account same day the funds are Transferred. We have waited for so long and we cannot Continue to wait.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your banking needs.

Obi replies quickly, with an email titled 'I DON'T KNOW ANYBODY CALLED JOHN FROM ANYWHERE!'

Quote:
He brother Dan,

Thanks for your mail and trust you have to me, I thank you very much
for that, I just went through the mail you copied me now but I don't
know anybody called JOHN ONYEKA besides they are from BENIN REPUBLIC
not GHANA,.

I do get such emails everyday in my mail, is a fraudulent massages

Kindly ignore the massage and give them my email to contact me that I
am your brother in Africa so that I will know who is that person.

Please from now on anybody from Africa contact you just give him my
email to contact me
that I am your brother in Africa so that I will
deal with the person and also be careful to response people emails
you don't understand.

There are a lot people over Internet trying to cheat besides money we
asked is $900 not $99.

Please try as you promised to go western Union first thing in the
morning so that we can receive the money before 3pm here which will be
8am your time.

Once again I thank you and sister Betty for trust I had for, I'm
really glad for that and promise to always be honest with you always.

Have a good time ahead and stay blessed

Brother Eric

Dan is still quite confused:

Quote:
Brother Eric,

I am very confuse how John Onyeka got my email to ask for money? Do you thing the Western Onion people gave him my email address?

Brother Eric I am worried because you say that he is a fraudstar then do you think the people at Western Onion might be fraudstars too?!? Can we trust them to deliver your $900?

I asked Betty about this and she is very concerned that perhaps John Onyeka works for Western Onion as a money theif!
Do you think this is possible?

Please let me know what to do Brother Eric. I need you guidance.

Regards, Dan

Brother Eric is going to have to work harder to explain this to Dan.

Meanwhile, more updates from Moses:

Quote:
Hello Mr. Obi,

I am doing my best this morning to find a reasonable repair shop in this city. All I have found so far are very low quality shops that seem to be run by uneducated bushmen. I will continue trying to locate a quality shop after lunch that can repair the van properly so I can proceed on safely to Korhogo.

I will keep you updated.

Obi whines about "business" he needs to tend to back in Ghana:

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

How things going with you over there now?

I just got mail from company I signed some contract to do some biz
with them now that they need me in there office before 2 days that I
have been silent for them for over two weeks now
since I signed
contract with them that if they didn't see me they will terminate the
contract and check another client.

When can the van be completed?

Can you make it to be in Korhogo today, because I really need to leave
unless I will loose contract that will change my life more and if
that happened it will be a tragedy to me.

Kindly advise urgent

From Eric

Moses has more bad news:

Quote:
Hello Mr Obi,

It appears that the damage to the GPS van may be more serious than I first thought. In addition to the leaking radiator, the repair shop I found is telling me that I may have overheated the engine and cracked one of the cylinder heads due to excessive heat. If this is the case, they will need to order a new part. He will be doing more testing to make sure of this.

I will ask him how long it will take. If the repairs are going to take too long, perhaps I will leave the van here and get a chartered bus to travel back to Korhogo with your parcel. I don't want you to have to wait any longer than you have to.

I will keep you updated.

He sounds nervous about Moses using a chartered bus:

Quote:
Ok, but please I hope the chartered van will be safe to bring our
package
and also if you keep the van there it will be at safe hand and
you as well?

If yes try for us because we really need to leave tomorrow because I
don't want to loose this contract and it will affect my life if that
happen and the company don't entertain any delay tactic or such.

We will be glad if you can make it tomorrow.

Kindly update us when arriving tomorrow tomorrow.

Lots of 'tomorrows' in that email. Wishful thinking... Very Happy

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What's wrong with tomorrow? It's only a day away! And there's always the afternoon bus to Korhoogo...

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reminds me of what I tell myself when i get lazy. "I'll do it tomorrow." The next day I say "I'll do it tomorrow, today is today" XD

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The saga continues....

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bad news about the van...

Quote:
Hello Mr. Obi,

Yes, it has been determined that the van is in need of serious repairs. It will take several days to get it fixed properly. I think the best decision would be for me to take your package and find a bus so I can get back to Korhogo.

I need to sort out a few thinks here is Sikasso today. I still need to make payment arrangements with the repair shop, I also need to pay my bill at the hotel I am staying at, and locate a bus that is going to Korhogo. I am going to try and get on an afternoon charter bus and arrive there this evening, but I may not be able to leave until tomorrow morning. It depends on the bus times. I will do my best to get to you as quickly as possible.

Obi's troubles are almost over.

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Thanks for your update.

Yes is best option for us now because our bizs in Ghana are getting
spoiled do to over stay in cote d'Ivoire and if we keep more long here
it will be a disaster for us
(Oh no! We can't have that!), we tried our best here to wait.

Please try get any bus coming as you said and call our line once you
entered Cote d'Ivoire so that we will know when you are in the town,

besides we still at DE LA GRAND MOSQUE KORHOGO NEAR BIG MARKET
KORHOGO AS WE TOLD YOU and people of Korhogo start looking to us
somehow do to over staying one place as two young youth.

We pray that God will lead you through on your trip to KORHOGO.

Have a good time ahead and hope to see you soonest

Regards

Moses will leave in the morning:

Quote:
Mr. Obi,

Yes I have a bus ticket to leave early in the morning. I should be in Korhogo by the afternoon. I will call you when I arrive.

Meanwhile, he continues trying to convince Dan that the Onion is a legit company:

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

Thanks for your mail, western Union are not fraudsters, they are legal
company that operate.

John onyeka will get your email over Internet, there are a lot of ways
they use to search people emails over Internet even my emails I do
wonder how they get my email and be sending me untrusted emails.

Don't be worried about western Union, big company like western Union
cannot cheat or expose there customers contacts over Internet.

I want you to send me John onyeka email contact so that I will
contact them myself
to know who they are and deal with them.

Don't be worried my brother but as I told you in my previous email any
email you don't understand just forward it to me so that we share idea
expecially from Africa, I will not allow anybody to cheat you. Rolling Eyes

Just go to Western union and tell them as I told you that you
misplaced the receipt that you need them to help you check the receipt
in there computer and tell them date and senders name so that it will
be easy for them to help you get another receipt of the money.

Don't tell them about John onyeka issue I can handle that but I need
his email he used to contact you.

As I told you I have been using western Union for sometime now to send
and receive money abroad they are reliable and above cheating people.

Please don't be worried at all about this, only thing I need you to do
is to send me there email address they used to contact you, you will
see once I wrote them that i am your brother that you instructed me to
contact them that will run away.

Please don't think anything bad about western Union, they are big
legal company that operate money transaction round the world,.

Besides brother try your best and go to Western union office this
morning and explain to them about the receipt and date you sent the
money they will provide another one from there computer for you so
that I can settle hospital here because brother Franklin is still at
there hospital and I fail my promise to them yesterday to give there
money to them

Please don't be worried about this issue, but I still need John onyeka
email because I really want to deal with them myself and stop
responding there emails.

Once again I am glad for your updates and extend my regards to sister Betty.

Dan is reassured, but his emails to this mysterious new guy might make Brother Eric a bit nervous:

Quote:
Ok Brother Eric, if you are sure that Western Onion is trustworthy then Betty and I will go there first thing in the morning and try to get all of this sorted out with the missing receipt.

I just emailed John and told him that you are my friend from Africa and that you would email him and try to figure out what he is talking about. I told him I am trying to send you $900 and that you are there in Korhogo at the Grand Mosque waiting to get your package of iPADS from GPS3. His email is <baristerkofi***@****.com> (my email). I gave him your email also and told him to email you.

I will write you as soon as Betty and I get the receipt you need.

Regards, Dan

Another wall of text:

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

Thanks for your mail and update, i do appreciate.

Yes western Union are trustworthy and they are legal company the whole
world recognized, they are above cheating there customers for any
reason.

As I told you in my previous email that when you get to there office
tell them that after you scanned the payment receipt and sent to us
that you didn't check well to know if it is OK that we replied that
the receipt was blank and you couldn't find where you kept the payment
receipt that you want them to help you to retrieve the payment slip
from there computer and tell them date and senders full name you use
so the it will help them to retrieve it very easy for you, they will
help to do so ASAP and in case if they ask reason of sending the money
as I told you just tell them that you sent it to your brother in cote
d'Ivoire to use to pay his hospital charges so that it will touch them
to help asap.
Franklin health is getting alright now just that the hospital worrying
me for there charges because I promised to give it to them yesterday
afternoon but since you never go to Western union to retrieve the
receipt I don't have any option than to still plead to them to have
patient for me
that I'm still trying to receive the money you sent.

Please when you get the receipt help me send all the payment
information western Union Clark requested I told you in my previous
emails immediately before going home so that it will help me to
receive it tomorrow before bank close to enable me settle Franklin
hospital charges because more he stay there more the charges increase.

Besides regarding John Onyeka I email him to reply so that I will know
what he need from you and the reason he requested you to send him $99
so that I will deal with them myself and I want you to go through the
mail they sent to you and see that what they are telling you is far
different from what we are discussing and also from Western union,.

What they mean by Western union is for you to go to Western union to
and send them the $99 not that they work with Western union and only
thing I want you to discuss with Western union is only about our
receipt issue and if John Onyeka write you just tell him to discuss
with brother Eric and if he reply me
I will update you what he said.

Please as I told you in my previous email that any massage you receive
you don't understand don't hesitate to forward it to me so that we
share idea on it because I do get such emails here as well always in
my email which not seem straight forward to me..

GPS manager email me that there company van there drivers that want
to steal our package used to have accident will be completed repair
before two so that he will bring our package that is %100 safe in his
care

Have a pleasant night and my great regards to sister Betty.

Brother Eric

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mr Labowski are you absolutely sure that these lads have no money on them? Because I would love to get them "streded" there.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No way to know for sure ScamHater. Lads lie. He has been pretty consistent about Brother Franklin needing to pay off a hospital debt, but of course that could just be a BS reason to try to get everyone to speed up.

I've been letting them sit and wait for about 10 days at that mosque, but things are about to get interesting... the pressure is going to start building rapidly now. Very Happy

Britannicus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sorry Labowski, but this is where you are wrong! While many things appear to adversely affect the lads (the van, the delays, the other scammer, etc.), you have forgotten that they have Dan on their side whose fervent and capable support will see them through. So let's not underestimate Dan's ability to facilitate and problem-solve; just because he comes across as a simple and kind-hearted old man some doubt his capacity to bring about solutions. That is a condescending view and therefore quite misplaced ...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic