SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Christmas at the Orphanage - 6 Weeks on SAFARI

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr L. I have a idea for the MoneyGram payment thing. Tell them that because they are sending money to a small town that they are in extra charges will occur, so they send the money to a MoneyGram store near them which will occur in no extra charges. All they have to do is go pick it up.

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wasn't that the method used to get lads to move in bygone safaris?

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Honestly, I don't think there is much chance of him moving up to Bamako. The Money Gram offer is simply another carrot that I want to dangle in front of him to give him some hope and prevent him from tucking-tail and running back to Ghana.

It sounds like he wants to go back to Bouake and wait there for GPS to send him his package from Bamako to Bouake. The fact that WANTS to go to Bouake and wait says a lot about his current situation in Korhogo. Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very well played, Mr. Labowski! Very Happy These lads are suffering and you're doing a great job of adding to their grief. I love this bait.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
MANKIND
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Lebowski! You are playing this incredibly well. Very well thought out.

Maybe I am reading too much into it, but I get the impression that he is incrementally cracking, and may capitulate and go the Bamako? I thought he was dropping little hints in each email that it is a possibility.

I really like how you keep passing the blame around in a very plausible way to the lad. I could see you holding on to this lad for long, long time.

:
"I hope you did not reveal our deal to the Hotel manager???
driver who supposed to pick ask feeshey question"

"when i tell my tale of traveling on pointless journeys and waste so much
so much money and time i think to myself i am explorer of Africa! but these are difficult
and painful journeys you must understand."
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^It did sound like that at first Mankind (good to have you back, BTW).

Currently he is expressing great concern that it is located in a "terrorist zone". Very Happy While Bamako would be awesome, and I am doing my best to encourage him to head up, at the very least I want to keep him in Korhogo. The fact that NO ONE speaks English there seems quite distressing to him.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moses gives him another update:

Quote:
Mr. Obi,

I wanted to give you an update on the current situation on the ground here in Mali.

Our company van is currently at a local shop getting repaired. It has damage to the drive train and there is extensive suspension problems. Mr. Bahbango drove over a small tree when he ran off the road which ripped open the radiator which needs to be replaced. Randy lost control of his bowels when he passed out and has soiled the back seat or the van.

But the situation with Bahbango and Randy Thom is even worse than I first knew. I have learned that Mr. Bahbango ran over 2 people in a small village and injured them very badly. He also killed numerous chickens and goats while driving drunk.

This is still a complete disaster. I am traveling to the police station now to continue giving them my testimony and filling out forms and documentation. They are trying to determine the fines that GPS3 is going to have to pay to replace the killed chickens and goats. Randy woke up last night, and he is acting extremely hostile with people, in a way that I have never witnessed of him before.

I still would strongly encourage you to try and come to Bamako. I still have your package and am keeping it with me at all times. If you are absolutely certain that you cannot come to Bamako, then STAY IN KORHOGO and i will bring the package with me when I return. I am hopeful that I can leave very soon, but it will depend on if the police allow me to leave. I am still unsure with what they intent to do with Bahbango and Randy.

How is Eric? Where did you sleep last night? Have you had a chance to eat anything? There are many good restaurants in Korhogo, I would recommend that you go and get a meal to eat. It will help Eric feel better. Very Happy

Again, if you cannot come to Bamako, then STAY IN KORHOGO. I will update you as soon as I have more information!

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks for your mail and kindness to us to make our life to be safe in
this exile of Korhogo.

Regarding amount we need we don't know how much you have to help since
you spent a lot of money to us and the kids already

I borrowed some money from villagers here already for Franklin treatment.

If you can help us with $900 or more so that I can take Franklin to
different city because we never get any good hospital here I can treat
him we would appreciate it a lot and also wait till GPS send children
gift back to Bouake because we don't want to leave the package.

Note try help us go to GPS3 and command them that they must
send back our package to Bouake because is what they told us after
they sent it to wrong address and we accepted to come and take it at
Bouake because no way we can go to Bamako Mali do to terrorism issues

in the country and is unacceptable to us.

Here is my receivers details you will use to send the money gram.

1=SENDERS FULL NAME /ADDRESS/COUNTY AND PHONE NUMBER.

2=RECEIVERS FULLNAME <>

3=ADDRESS (korhogo Cote d'Ivoire)

4=QUESTION (What the money for)

5=ANSWER (Hospital)

6=MTCN CODE

7=AMOUNT IN USD.

PASSPORT NO ,<>

TELEPHONE NUMBER <>

please brother after you send the money write all the receiving
details on email as I wrote it above and also scan the slip as well
so that there will be no mistakes when receiving because here we don't
understand there language to avoid bank to question us much.

Once again I thank you very much and promise that we will have
patients here till we receive this children gift.

Besides tell sister Betty not to worry that now is time God wants to
fulfill her desire but devil want to use GPS
drivers because there
manager tried all his best for we to receive the package even on
Sunday but devil use there drivers to ruin everything. Twisted Evil

I await for your for your swift response

Dan sends him a Westy:

Quote:
Brother Eric,

I went down to the GPS office and yelled at them today. I do not like the way they are doing business! The man here assured me they would get you your package. He was aware of the situation over there in the Ivory Coast. He told me that he is going to reimburse Betty and I for the cost of shipping the package, and is going to reimburse you for all your travel costs due to the troubles that they have caused you!

Betty and i drove to town today and made a payment. We used a Western Onion. I am attaching a scan of the receipt, the man at Western Onion said it had all of the information you need to collect your money. I sent $900. Please update me as soon as you can.

Regards, Dan

Attached:

Neither Dan nor Moses have received an email from him in nearly 18 hours. He is either traveling (either to Bamako, Bouake, or back home to Ghana), or he has gotten into some troubles in Korhogo. We will see...

MANKIND
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^It would be such a shame if Dan threw away the receipt and now couldn't remember the amount sent or the senders name because he had his assistant send the transfer and the assistant has a very strange and unique name.....or some other such nonsense Smile

I know you will think of something great when he eventually responds with "send payment details in the email or sms"

Again, very well done! I love real time baits like this.

:
"I hope you did not reveal our deal to the Hotel manager???
driver who supposed to pick ask feeshey question"

"when i tell my tale of traveling on pointless journeys and waste so much
so much money and time i think to myself i am explorer of Africa! but these are difficult
and painful journeys you must understand."
Halvdan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Mr. Labowski"]
Quote:

I borrowed some money from villagers here already for Franklin treatment.

Hopefully he found some really shady villagers to borrow money from.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That looks more like a western garlic to me. Is it a bear's garlic?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
rackingguy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I can take Franklin to different city because we never get any good hospital here I can treat him

This is the problem with man friends. They always seem to get sick. Perhaps there should be a man friend fitness test beforehand. Maybe a video of them doing push-ups or running or doing a full Crossfit WOD?

"May i bring to your notice for the very last time that i will not in any way tolerate your bullshits with impostors you are dealing with From Nigeria."
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aaaah ....... A comfy sofa, steaming cup of coffee, a couple of Jaffa cakes and lad pain. What more could a lass ask for Laughing

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Day 11

Moses gives an update on the situation in Bamako:

Quote:
Hello Mr. Obi,

Thank you for the update. I am doing my best to proceed as quickly as I can here.

I want to assure you that I am making good progress here in Bamako. I have concluded all of the statements and paperwork that the Mali police required for their investigation. They are going to charge Bahbango and Randy with numerous charges. They are likely to stay in jail here in Bamako for quite some time. There is very little I can do for them at this point.

I am currently at our GPS office here just working on the required files for the insurance compensation for the damaged GPS delivery van. The insurance requires that all paperwork be filed within 3 days of the incident so this is something I must get completed today.

I contacted the repair company and they have assured me that the van will be in driving condition very soon. The radiator has already been replaced, and they need to make some additional adjustments to make it road ready. I have let them know that speed of repair is of the utmost urgency.

Your package is still in my direct care. I will not let it out of my sight from now on, and will be delivering it personally to you in Korhogo as soon as possible.

I will continue to keep you updates as progress is made. Stay where you are at the Grand Mosque and I will be there as soon as I can.

In the meantime, our stredded lad tells Dan that he is not able to see the scan:

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

Thanks for your care and concern to make sure our life is safe here.

Please I checked the attached file now but I couldn't see the details
clear as I told you that we use phone here now, is black in color

Please help me write the

MTCN Cote (10 digit number)

QUESTION AND ANSWER

SENDERS FULL NAME

ON email here so that I can take the money first thing in the morning
because Franklin health seems good now (Interesting, it seems money is the cure for Franklin's illness)

Please I need your urgent update.

Brother Eric

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

We checked your scaned copy of deposit slip but is black in colour and we cant see any words at all,is all black with no words on it

Please write all informations on words here as i told you so that we can receive the money you sent to us asap

We are totally fustrated this morning and we dont have anything with us here to cope and we are using phone here thats why i suggested you should write all senders informations in words so that we can easyly receive the money here we need this details below

MTCN Code (10 digit number)

QUESTION AND ANSWER

SENDERS FULL NAME

Your swift response will be appreciated.

Brother Eric

Dan doesn't understand what he means:

Quote:
Hello Brother Eric,

Thank you for the update. I am happy to hear that Brother Franklin is feeling better now. That is truly a blessing from God!

I do not understand your message about the scan receipt looking black in color? Can you explain what you mean? I believe the receipt was white and green in color, not black? Were you able to show it to the clark and pick up your $900? Very Happy

Please keep me updated on the situation. Have you heard any new updates from GPS3? Are you still in Korhogo?

I look forward to hearing from you brother. Betty and I are praying for you.

Regards, Dan

Another night in Korhogo...

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Day 12

He does his best to explain to Dan how he couldn't read the receipt:

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

Sorry for late response,

What I mean in my mail is that we did not see words writen in the
receipt you sent to us, we show it to the Clark but they couldn't see
any words on it
and they want you to send us all the information in
the payment receipt including MTCN NO which is the most important
thing but they need all informations

Details below are information they need you to send before we can
receive the money here and without that we can't receive the money
here

1=SENDERS FULL NAME
2=MTCN NO : IS 10 DIGIT NUMBER.
3= QUESTION AND ANSWER IN THE PAYMENT SLIP.

please check well where they wrote MTCN NUMBER before you send so
that there will be no mistakes again because is the most important
thing, don't scan again just write it in words in compose email
because we use phone here and we can't open scan file here.

What we mean by black receipt is that the scanned receipt you sent we
are not seeing any words writing in the receipt,is all black
that's
why we wanted you to write the senders informations in words in the
compose email so that we can get it here very easy without any
inconveniences.

Please try help us send the informations soonest because our situation
here is not good

Your urgent update will appreciated

Brother Eric

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

Regarding update from GPS, there regional manager contacted us
yesterday that they are arranging there van in Bamako there driver
used to had accident.

He told us to wait at Korhogo that he will be with us soonest that he
want to deliver the package personally to us to avoid mistake this
time.

Brother Dan I want you to do me a favor, I want you to always check
your mail till 12:30am do to time difference because we mostly receive
your mail here in the morning and if we reply you didn't check it be
the next day we will get your mail again and is a big worry to us that
why we never receive the money yet.
(It's killing the lad that Dan only replies to emails once per day)

We are I'm tight corner since a week here do to lack of money.

My regards to sister Betty

Thanks
Brother Eric

Meanwhile, more whining to Moses:

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

We understood your mail but what we want you to understand is that we
are dying here and now we are really fed up in this town.

Try and send us even $100 so that we can even eat and wait till arrive
and we will like to know when we can expect your coming.

Try to understand that we don't have even 1cefa here and a lot of
people here start complain about our staying one place and we don't
want to have problem in this French country.

Note all our hope depend on our money your drivers want to steal.

Feel like human to us.

Try send us money as soon possible because we can't even walk around
anymore and is ruining our life and health here, we never even take
bath for days now
and all this frustrating.

Regards

Moses reminds him that this whole situation has been stressful for him too:

Quote:
Mr. Obi,

Please understand that I am doing everything possible to get to you as quickly as possible with your package. To be honest with you, this whole ordeal has been some of the most stressful days of my entire life. I have never had to deal with such hardships like this before in my life. Very Happy

I also do not have cash. All I have is my companies charge account which I use to pay for repairs and other supplies while I am on the road. Western Union will not accept my charge card, they will only take cash payment, but I have no cash with me. I can only promise to reimburse you once I have arrived back in Korhogo.

How have you been eating these past days? Surely you have found someone who has given you some food? Korhogo is a very friendly and welcoming village. If you are having troubles just ask some of the locals I am sure they will help you until I can arrive.

Things are moving along very well here. I have completed my requirements with the police station and the insurance papers are done. All I am waiting on now is the completion of the repair to the van. The repair shop has told me that they will be finished today. I have told them how urgent this situation is and to work as quickly as possible. I pray that I can make it on the road back to Korhogo this afternoon.

I will update you as soon as I am traveling back to Korhogo. I hope to see you very soon.

Very understanding... our lads continue to wait in Korhogo.

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Thanks for your updates, we do appreciate it a lot,.

Is still stressful to us here but we understood very well, we knew
that this incident wasn't your fault but Bahbabgo and Randy tried to
ruin your reputation
but God we serve knew that your hands are clean (indeed they are)
and we told sister Betty that you was innocent and tried all your
possible best to make sure we get our stuff but devil want to use your
drivers to geophadize you.

We pray you arrive safely.

kindly call our line once you arrive in Korhogo.

Besides I hope you can locate us at DE LA GRAND MOSQUE DEKOKO CLOSE
TO KORHOGO BIG MARKET is a long new express way, because is where we
are and we don't know any other place and people told us that
everybody in Korhogo know the mosque that is the biggest mosque here
and the big market as well

We wish you a pleasant trip.
Regards

Things are looking good. They should get their parcel in no time...

Quote:
Hello Mr. Obi,

Yes the Grand Mosque is very large I will have no difficulty locating you there. I will call you as soon as I get there.

The repairs on the van are just being completed. They told me they need to add one more part, which they will need to do first thing in the morning. I am hoping to be on the road by late in the morning tomorrow. From Bamako to Korhogo is large distance but I will try to get there as quickly as I can.

Even after 12 days on safari, he still completely trusts Dan, Betty, and Moses. This is a good lad.

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is obvious to me that these poor lads are not eating properly during their sojourn in Korhogo. Perhaps you could send them the following foolproof recipe for Safari Stew on my behalf:

Take 2 ripe mugus (fresh from the bush if possible) and one firm baiter. Add a Western onion, chopped ala dolla, one fake parcel of herbs and bullshit to taste.

Simmer slowly at 4.19 C, stirring occasionally, until the Mugus are tender and falling off the bone.

Note: too much bullshit can cause a serious dose of the two bob bits.

Hope this is helpful to these poor stredded lads Evil or Very Mad

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. L, this bait has me laughing so much!

There are so many aspects to it I love. For instance, your use of the classic "one email a day" when the lads are starving on the streets. And asking the lads to "explain" what they meant by receiving a black WU receipt when the receipt Dan sent them was green and white!

9 year old Nigel Jr. was rolling on the floor in laughter - literally - with that one! Smile

ETA: "Deaf and dump" had him rolling too.

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

12 days already!
Something tells me they borrowed money to get there, and more to stay there. They really need money back before going home.
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very entertaining bait.

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I started baiting, Dan was the first character I came up with... a well-meaning but easily confused old man who had a tough time figuring out how to use those confusing Western Onion offices.

He has always been frustrating to the lads, but having stredded lads in a French speaking country who are dependent on him must be especially stressful for them. Very Happy

DAY 13

Once again, he tries to clarify the problem, and explain to Dan why he could collect his funds.

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

How are you doing today and sister Betty, hope you are in good health
as we never receive any response from you regarding explanation about
money you sent to us.

As we was explaining regarding receipt is that

1=The receipt you scanned and sent to us we took it to Western union
Clark to receive money you sent to us but the receipt is blank/empty
they couldn't see any words written in the paper.

2=I want you to check the payment receipt western Union office gave
you after you sent the money and check where they write MTCN CODE it
will be 10 digit number and write it in words.

3=Example :write it in words the way I wrote this message to you (Could he explain it any more clearly for Dan) Laughing
so that I will copy it and go back to Western union Clark office here and
receive the payment.

4=Here are major information they need inside the receipt and you will
see it once you go through the receipt they gave you.

A=SENDERS FULL NAME (example Betty Hamilton or Dan Hamilton)

B=MTCN NUMBER (example) it will be 10 digit in number

C=CHECK QUESTION AND ANSWER on the receipt and send it also because
they are all important before western Union here can release the money
here because they told us without those information the cannot be
received.

Brother Dan please try resend this information to us once you receive
this mail because brother Franklin still at hospital and doctor
requested that we must pay all his bills before he will be discharged
and I pleaded to him to exercise little patients so that i will
receive the money you sent so that we can pay his charges.

Besides GPS manager here sent me an email that everything is in
progress in Bamako Mali but we don't know actual day he will arrive in
Korhogo
but he promised to be updating us on progress of everything
over there.

Your urgent update will be appreciated.

My great regards to sister Betty.

Brother Eric.

I think Dan might be getting it now...

Quote:
Hello Brother Eric,

I think I understand. I think the scanner did not work properly and it looks black instead of green and white like the receipt. Is that correct?

I am trying to find the receipt now but i cannot find it around the house. I have looked everywhere but I cannot find the receipt. I think Betty must have it in her purse. She goes out dancing on Thursday nights and she will come home in an hour or so, and as soon as she gets home I will have her check her purse for the receipt and then I will email you with all the numbers on the receipt.

I pray that you are doing well over there and the package gets to you soon with the grace of God.

Regards, Dan

He tells Dan to go back to the WU office if he needs to:

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

Please if you didn't see the receipt go to Western union office they
have all the information in there computer
so that they will provide
all the payment information for you to enable you send it to us
because after today western Union here will close for weekend and it
will be till Monday we can receive the money which will affect us a
lot.

Your urgent update will be appreciated.

Regards

I know this will be a surprise to all of you, but the receipt WASN'T IN BETTY'S PURSE!

Quote:
Hello Brother Eric,

Well Betty and I have looked everywhere for the receipt and we cannot find it. I thought surely Betty had put it in her purse, but when she came home from dancing last night we looked through her purse and could not find it at all. I do not know where it could have gone!!

What do you think we should do? Should we go back to the Western Onion? Do you think they will give us a new receipt if we tell them that we lost the first one? Please let me know what you think we should do.

How is Brother Franklin holding up? Is he feeling better now? Betty and I are praying for you and Brother Franklin every night. We know with the grace of God that you will receive the parcel soon God spoke to both of us in our prayers last night and God told us that your exile will soon be over and the little orphans will have their iPADS.

Regards, Dan

Moses gives an update:

Quote:
Mr Obi,

I just spoke with the repair shop. They told me they expect to have repairs completed On the van in 3-4 hours. Then I hope to leave for korhogo.

Are you still waiting near the Grand Mosque?

Where else would they be?

Quote:
Hello Mr Malone,

Yes we still want at Grand mosque DEKOKO Korhogo near big market as we
told you.

How many hrs drive from Bamako Mali to KORHOGO?

Things are looking good...

Quote:
Hello Mr Obi,

The van has been repaired.

Unfortunately they did not finish with the repairs until very late in the afternoon and it is too late in the day now for me to travel. I will be leaving first thing in the morning back to Korhogo. The journey should take about 6 hours.

I will call you when I arrive in Korhogo. Are you still at the Grand Mosque?

Surely tomorrow, everything will come together for these lads, and their long struggle will finally be over...

Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I so hope that in the mechanic's haste he didn't forget to do something minor but important like tighten down the lug nuts or fill the oil reservoir, because that could be disastrous half way into their journey to deliver the parcel.

dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ A broken Johnson rod maybe?

I love this bait, its really good.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or the high-speed megaffeгator failed.

Those little patients at the hospital need exercise!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
safari
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ooooh Shocked

...just after driving for two hours at breakneck speeds, why is the radiator leaking ? better call the mechanics again lest you fry the engine !!!

...can the lads get a mechanic,take a motorbike and come alongside him so that he can repair the van- of cause you will pay everything on spot- it never gets better than this.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Labowski wrote:
I know this will be a surprise to all of you, but the receipt WASN'T IN BETTY'S PURSE!

No! I can't believe it! Cool
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic