SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

May Monkeys Be With You!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chinese Zodiac
Wikipedia;
The Shēngxiào literally "birth likeness", is also known in English as the Chinese zodiac. Zodiac derives from the similar concept in western astrology and means "circle of animals". It is a scheme and systematic plan of future action that relates each year to an animal and its reputed attributes according to a 12-year mathematical cycle. It remains popular in several East Asian countries including China, Vietnam, Korea, Japan, Thailand and Mongolia.
Unquote ------------------>

The 12 years cycle with 12 zodiacs,
1. Rat
2. Ox (Warer Buffalo in Vietnam)
3. Tiger
4. Rabbit (Cat in Vietnam)
5. Dragon (Naga in Thai)
6. Snake
7.Horse
8. Goat (Sheep in Japan)
9. Monkey
10. Rooster
11. Dog
12. Pig (Wild boar in Japan)

The story is like this. The Jade Emperor announced a race for animals, and 12 winners are to be representing each year. The winners were in the order listed above. Rat hidden behind Ox and when Ox was about to reach the goal, the rat jumped in and became winner.

2016 is Year of Monkeys. so let me greet lads by saying "May Monkeys Be With You!!" and see how they react, hahaha.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Bernard Lesnar
Quote:
Happy New year and Welcome to a glorious 2016 my dear!

Imelda sent photo
(Elegant, isn't it?)

Bernard Lesnar
Quote:
Happy Birthday... I wish you a wonderful new year

Thanks. May monkeys be with you.

Bernard Lesnar
Quote:
Don't insult me
Stop this ur nonesence i will unfriend you soon
Who the hell do you think you are

Imelda replied
What you mean? This year is Monkey Year.
Monkey brings happiness.
Year of fire red monkey. Put on red underwear will bring fortune.

No reply until now Laughing Laughing Laughing

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one was quite good reaction.

Khalid Shah
Quote:
how are you

Imelda
Good. How about you?
May monkeys be with you for Monkey Year!!

Khalid Shah
Quote:
i wish you all the best
where are you from

Then normal conversation continued!!

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Stop this ur nonesence i will unfriend you soon
Who the hell do you think you are

Mr. Green

Bwahahahaha.....how funny! What a concept, that is great stuff! Keep it up Cool

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More lad pain from Kaede! Laughing Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Padme

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone who is not a regular reader of Kaede's facebook exchanges is missing out on one of the happier things in life! ---well, happy for us baiters. not so happy for the lads. Twisted Evil Very Happy

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, all, thanks. If anyone wants to link with my FB fakeys, please PM me!!

This lad pissed off, hahaha!!
www.facebook.com/100010641935375

Quote:
Richard Elvis
hello happy new year .nice meeting you

Rena
May monkeys be with you for the monkey year.

Quote:
Richard Elvis
thank you ..where are you from

Rena
Tokyo, Japan

Quote:
Richard Elvis
ok good
how old are you

Rena
You are so rude to ask age.

Quote:
Richard Elvis
you are very stupid to use this kind of word on me ,,,first i wished you happy new year ...and you wished me a monkey year..i just ignored your insult and you still say this to me .i can see you have no home training.what is wrong in asking your age.are you crazy or something? do you know who i am ? how dare you use such words on me.You fucking idiot .

-------------------------------
In Japan, some area have superstition that put on red underwear or use red underwear for gift in Monkey Year will bring happiness, wellness etc.

"Monkey" in Japanese is "Saru" and pronunciation is same as "gone."
Therefore, it is said that Monkeys means "bad things gone" "get well from illness."

Another letter for Monkey Year can read as "Shin" in Japanese and the letter also have meaning of extend. In addition, that letter "Shin" has its origin from Chinese letter means Thunder. Therefore people assume it as superhuman works.

So Monkey Year means not insulting, but refers to Happiness, Wellness, Prosperity!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No fun!! This lad targeting Asian women. He knows about Chinese Zodiac and did not pissed off Mad Mad Mad

facebook.com/sean.mcqueston.5

Sean McQueston
Hello! Happy New Year ! smile emoticon

Rena
May monkeys be with you!!

Sean McQueston
I love monkeys ! wink emoticon

Rena
This year is Year of Monkey. Monkeys are king of the year.

Sean McQueston
Very good, I was born in the year of the monkey smile emoticon

Rena
Ah, that's nice. I am snake.

Sean McQueston
Very good smile emoticon
what do you work at? You speak good English smile emoticon

Rena
Thanks. I lived in US before.
You are from UK?

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, this one did not pissed off. Not sure about his inner self though.

www.facebook.com/jeff.layne.31

Jeff Layne
Hi chieko, how are you and it nice meeting you

Chieko
Nice to meet you.
May monkeys be with you for this Monkey Year!!
I prefer communicate on wall with everyone. Please post on my timeline. I do not chat with hundreds of friends.

Jeff Layne
Ok I know but I don't like talking on walls pls let talk here

Chieko
Then just unfriend. Think of it. I need to chat with hundred of people? I will post your chat log to my timeline if you write here again.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic