SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scambaiting by error

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Not BenDover
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone. It is gonna be a short one, but I wanted to post so you can know that it it's a scammer 100% and can begin to have fun with her.

The story happened some weeks ago before I was into this baitscam thing by the way, lol, so I am not playing with her in any way.

The story :

I wanted to sell my computers online in a Swiss site. And got a mail from <[email protected]>. She wanted to buy my computers at a good price, but since the Swiss site takes a little fee everytime we sell/buy something, she wanted to avoid that. Me too.

So we chatted by mail. They are all in german except the last one. And since I am not native german I am not gonna translate everything :
But in the mails we arrange the price and everything :

And I ended up selling my computers 480CHF (~475US$) to her. Which was a honest price for me. She also was about to give me 90CHF extra for the send costs.
When we were OK with the price. She sent me the adress where I needed to send my computers. Which is :

Tosin Meier
69 Bakare Estate,Akure
Ondo State
Nigeria

I must say I wasn't confortable with this women since the first mail. And now I must send the computer to her son really fast, in Nigeria since he is studying there. (Who the fuck studies in Nigeria...)

She sent me a mail I just saw a few days ago that was in my spams, it's the only one in english i got.
I copy it here for you guys :

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Monday,January 04, 2016 at 6:31 AM
Subject: ***LLOYDS ONLINE MONEY TRANSFER CONFIRMATION (TRANSFER NUMBER: LB904004TM198881UK)***
To : [email protected]

*Fancy image of the bank inserted here*

The Online Transfer Order From Lloyds Bank Of London Has Been Approved Transfer Number :- LB904004TM198881UK

Dear Mxxx Gxxx,
(Protecting the inocence of my boyfriend..)

We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by Mrs Rebecca Meier, The total amount of 570CHF was paid to your account by Mrs Rebecca Meier. It is a payment for an auction item and it has been Approved and the payment details are stated below.

Receipt No: 8019-909-0028-1002
Payment Details

Money Transfer FROM
Account Name : Rebecca Meier
Bank Name: Lloyds Bank PLC
Account Number: 40309213
Sort Code : 901917
Bank Branch : Churchill Place,London
E-mail : [email protected]
LB904004TM198881UK

Money Transferred TO
Account Name : Mxxx Gxxx
Bank Name : UBS
Account Number/IBAN :
*Insert fancy BF's Iban number*
Swift Code: ------------
E-mail :
*Insert my cute mail*

Transaction Summary

Item # Item Title Quantity Price Total Amount
Ricardo Auction 1 480CHF 570CHF
Subtotal: 480CHF
Shipping and handling via Swisspost or EMS : 90CHF
Total: 570CHF
Current status: Confirmed-Approved

Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Rebecca Meier account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you.Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification purposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]

Delivery Information

Address: Name : Tosin Meier
Address : 69 Bakare Estate
City : Akure
State : Ondo State
Zip Code : 23434

Address Status: OK To Ship

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Rebecca Meier, please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid.For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us
[email protected]

If you have any problems then please contact customer services on +44 70240xxxxx Offices open Monday to Saturday 8:00 to 16:00
(Should I put back the entire phone number?)

*Lloyds logo*

Thank you for using Lloyds Bank!
The Bank Of London Online Team.
Learn more about Lloyds Bank.Copyright 2015 Lloyds. All rights reserved.

Lloyds Bank PLC. Registered in England. Registered no. 10268991.
Registered in England.
Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
Lloyds

---

So before this mail I already searched for her and her son and found that it was a 419 scam.
I told her she was scamming me and sent her the links (It was still before knowing to not teach anything to lads).
She never answered, but I still got some spam mails from Lloyd Banks.

The funny part is that my boyfriend is from UK and worked with so many banks in UK being the CEO, he never saw this kind of things done by such big banks lol.

I ended up reporting her to the Swiss selling site so she will not be able to post anything from her computer ever again. Don't know if this is gonna do much..

Hope you guys had some entertainement with my story. Now I became a real scambaiter. Ben Dover is gonna get some milions in his account from his dead uncle, and I also need a loan for my company, obviously. Wink

Kiss everyone!
Doraemon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there Not Ben Dover,

Welcome to eater n glad to hear you found out about this guy being a scammer. I mess around with the scammers from this swiss site since half a year already. If you like to chat about those, you can send me a PM.

Safari Mr. Alex second safari with maggiestail Ouagadougou - Kano
Safari Illuminati Agent L. Ekpoma - Lomé
Safari Illuminati Idiot Ekpoma - Lomé
Switzerland x 5 United Arab Emirates Nigeria Kenya South Africa United States x 7 Benin
Huntsman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That has classic ship scam all over it. There a lot of lads that do this type of scam. There are usually 2 angles with this scam.

Angle 1. The scammer will give you money to pay for "shipping fees" usually with a stolen credit card. (Report those numbers to a mod you will score a black pig in your sig) When baiting them I try to get them to cough up more cards. I had one claiming to do laundry that gave up a bunch of credit cards. Eventually they will want you to Western Union or Money Gram the shipping fees. Typically these lads move fast and want to get there money before the Credit card is reported stolen.

Angle 2. The scammer will buy cell phones and computers using stolen credit cards.

Good luck with that one. If you need anything give us a shout.

x47

United States x9

Sand Timer "I am a ranked Drilldo, and as you may know, its a very secretive one." Drilldo-Captin James Hall

"You are talking like a drunker. This is not what I contacted you for". David Kim Lee
Not BenDover
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the luck!
But I will not get any further with it.
She got my real emaill since I first thought she was serious about buying my computers. She also got my real address, the full name of my boyfriend and my boyfriend's number account.
So yea, my boyfriend just gonna call the bank and tell them that they must be careful with his account, if there is any movement they need to immediately call him.
The only thing the lad can actually do, is, either give us money deliberately, or just send a letter to the bank saying he want to close the bank account and sign it with my boyfriend's name. Anyway, the lad need to know what's my bf's signature and the bank will call us o make it sure since they will extra careffull. Wink

Since we live in a very big city I don't mind her having my address, she probably already forgot it, and if the lad comes to me, he is gonna run away really really fast.
I'm gonna send the lad's account number to see if a moderator can help with that. Even if I think it's a false bank account since she only wanted the computers. Thank you.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I seriously doubt that the account is real. It's there just to make a victim believe the money has been put in escrow. The real goal of the scam is simply to get free computers sent to Nigeria.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
spot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Correct --- the bank details are invalid

Not BenDover
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I imagined that. Since she had nothing to do with the bank.
She still have made this big false eMail with number phones and other emails so yea. Still reported. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic