SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tour operators needed - black pork available

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
KissOfDeath
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsk, tsk, Calvin -- indeed, damn shame, that ... Twisted Evil

Received only 7 on 12/08 -- one $50 charge allowed.

GoatJack Boot
Closed lad accounts x14 ~ Assorted
x33 ~ Assorted
x78 + Closed lad accounts x3 ~ DT
x789+959 w/Team BaconBoi ~ "This charge-back/reversals is now getting on my nerves." ~ "What exactly are you? Why are you fooling me?"

Gadgeteer Grad Thumbs up 05/29/15

2015 Easter 2015 Co-Winner w/Nick Roper

“What the hell is wrong with you?”~"Stop playing games with me okay" ~ PartyBoi w/Team Sley

“jose and KoD, Eater's <strike>most vomit-inducing</strike> cutest couple” ~ TheLoneHaranguer
calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's gone bat-shit crazy over the weekend - 107 'cards' !!!
He's sooooo close to completion - one payment away on both tour operators. Tomorrow is payment recall day.

Sand Timer - Danilla 2yrs
Sand Timer - John Smith / David Coleman / James Pearson

"The person that went to the bank say is like you are playing a fast one on me,Because the cashier was just laughing at him"

"PLEASE IMMEDIATELY REMOVE THE "SCAMWARNERS" REFERENCE ON THE INTERNET ... THE INFERENCE THAT SOMEHOW THAT I AM RUNNING A SCAM IS HURTFUL TO MY BUSINESS"

"GUY U DE VERY WICKED AND HEARTLESS."

Whip
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy cow, the lad just reached out again to one of my characters! He booked a tour as "John", and now he's back again with his David routine. I confirmed a new tour, so we'll see where this goes.

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
KissOfDeath
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Omigosh, Kitty -- he truly IS a glutton, isn't he ??? Either that, or he has amnesia Very Happy

Sic 'im, Girl Twisted Evil

GoatJack Boot
x33 ~ Assorted
x789+959 w/Team BaconBoi ~ "This charge-back/reversals is now getting on my nerves." ~ "What exactly are you? Why are you fooling me?"

“What the hell is wrong with you?”~"Stop playing games with me okay" ~ PartyBoi w/Team Sley

“jose and KoD, Eater's <strike>most vomit-inducing</strike> cutest couple” ~ TheLoneHaranguer
Stealth Boat
Likes to watch

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone! Well, I'm in too. I sent an introductory email to the lad offering him an opportunity to cruise amongst Great White Sharks off the Farallone Islands, just offshore from San Francisco Bay. Ironic, huh? - because he's already swimming among all of you sharks here right now and doesn't even know it. Great Whites seem more Risky Free Very Happy

I'm new so if I mess this up you can blame KissofDeath 'cause she's been my main enabler to join this bait. Actually, she's been the most helpful, patient, knowledgeable, gracious guide I could ever have asked for.... still tho, if I make you mad, remember it's all her doing letting me in the door!!

ETA: a word

KissOfDeath
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Awwwwwwww Embarassed Thank you, SB !!!

Welcome to Eater, and welcome to the Bacon Boi Express Laughing And I think you're right about Great Whites possibly being more Risky Free than we Baiters are – unlike us, Whites don't hunt in packs Evil or Very Mad

Everyone, please welcome Stealth Boat. Capone tells me that he is very smart, quite diligent and a really fast learner, all of which I wholeheartedly agree with.
While I've got big shoulders, I don't anticipate that SB is going to mess anything up – rather, I believe that he has plenty to contribute to this and many other
baits to come. I sense he has what it takes to not only inflict Maximum LadPain, but that he has the potential to effectively turn the knife as well.

Goooooooooooooooooo, SB!!!

GoatJack Boot
x33 ~ Assorted

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

calvin wrote:
one payment away on both tour operators. Tomorrow is payment recall day.

I love it. Laughing

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
KissOfDeath
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been quiet for a week ... poke applied last night.

GoatJack Boot
x33 ~ Assorted

Stealth Boat
Likes to watch

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Whew.... I was beginning to worry he has a shark phobia. No word here from him either.

calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect he's applying maximum efforts in my direction at the moment because he's still reasonably close to completing with both operators - 76 sets of numbers since last posting. To try and spread the joy around I'll tell him from one of my operators that the offices are closed until Jan 4th (when I actually go back to work) and the other operator will dump a couple of months worth of returns on him at his next posting. Judging by his recent behaviour that ought to send him scuttling further afield for a while.

Welcome to the number generator SB. KoD will keep you on the right path, just don't piss her off - less kiss, more death ... Wink

"The person that went to the bank say is like you are playing a fast one on me,Because the cashier was just laughing at him"

"PLEASE IMMEDIATELY REMOVE THE "SCAMWARNERS" REFERENCE ON THE INTERNET ... THE INFERENCE THAT SOMEHOW THAT I AM RUNNING A SCAM IS HURTFUL TO MY BUSINESS"

Whip
Stealth Boat
Likes to watch

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thanks, Calvin. Good advice! A snake wearing a Santa hat speaks more danger to me than any rattler can.... walking softly here.

If I get no shark bites I have a travel plan to offer the lad and his family for a very unusual and pricey ride for his money. Too bad this guy doesn't really Safari!

Before I explain, I gotta run it by my mentor/attorney, Capone*, and KoD to check for ITP trouble. If they'll clear it, this will be a fun story to play with the lad.

*Shocking, but are Mobbed-up! Oh yeah! - Capone's great-great-grandpa, Alphonso, founded the law practice...... I'll probably be sleeping with the fishes after telling you this.

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shhhhh.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Stealth Boat
Likes to watch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I don't hear from the lad by early next week, I'll send him an invitation for my new business:

Quote:
Hello!

Zeppy Tours is offering discount tour packages to our prior customers. Please come experience this exhilarating adventure with our newly established business enterprise -- now you can vacation by Zeppelin!

Please reply for details and package availability. Travel agency services available if needed. All major credit cards accepted.
We fly higher to please you!

Wynn Riverine
Zeppy Tours
Oakland, Ca.

EDIT: Un-leeting

calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

80 since last posting but I suspect that will dry up tomorrow. One operator has told him there are no payments being taken until 4th January and the other has dumped enough recalls to send him back 50% of the way to his initial quote. He won't be pleased but it might make him try other sources of income ...

ETA can't count. Rolling Eyes

Whip
calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep - that did the trick. Nothing for the 'away for Xmas' operator and a rant about how any more charge backs will result in a cancellation to the other.
Slap applied about how the payment reversals are his fault not the tour operators for using bad cards. It's always the lads fault ...

Whip
Stealth Boat
Likes to watch

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Calvin, what are you doing for this guy that we're not doing?? You've got the magic touch!

I've rolled the dice at him 4 times now, with 4 different characters, and came up snake-eyes every time (heh heh, a little homage to KoD there).

calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SB - there's s no trick or secret. I've been talking to this muppet for a year now and can tell when he's pissed off or unhappy so I tell him what he wants to hear at that point. The difficulty with him is in getting the ball rolling in the first place. He gets really excited when he feels he's close to a pay day. It seems to work well when he's only a payment or two away from completion. He has been at that point with my operators for months and months now but seems unable or unwilling to have 2 & 2 make 4.
I would concentrate on getting just one tour operator up and running then once he's happy there try one of your others. He's not very happy with mine at the moment. I found that threatening to cancel a booking got him motivated in the early stages. If he then sends a few cards at that point allowing several early payments sets the hook.

Whip
calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any joy SB or KoD?

I had a rant from him before xmas but ignored it until today when I made it plain that the charge backs were indeed his fault.

20 'cards' since Dec 23rd so he's not concentrating on me very hard at the moment.

Whip
Stealth Boat
Likes to watch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

calvin wrote:
20 'cards' since Dec 23rd so he's not concentrating on me very hard

C - now, that's just rubbing salt in the wound! I can't get the guy to even acknowledge an email. You've got the magic touch!

KissOfDeath
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ C, I've got to agree with SB on your magic touch! Nada here -- but I'm fixing to apply another poke.

ETA: Poke applied. I threw 4 chargebacks at him -- each card that accepted charges in November and December. Let's hope that pisses him off enough to
fight back Twisted Evil It's only about 20:40 his time, so he should still be up and busy scamming whoever he can. Evil or Very Mad

GoatJack Boot
x33 ~ Assorted

Stealth Boat
Likes to watch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since all I get is the silent treatment, I just sent him an email in the blind that the deal looks good and all I need now is his CC for the down payment.... grasping at straws now.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's gone quiet on me as well. No choice but to send him a refund for the credit cards that already went through. Sent via post to his Glasgow location, of course.

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
KissOfDeath
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOLOLOL Nicely done, Kitty -- That oughtta rattle his cage but good !!!

GoatJack Boot
x33 ~ Assorted

Stealth Boat
Likes to watch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dead silence...... and I had such hope for Monday morning.

ETA: Calvin should be along any minute with 30 new CCs and some lemon juice for our wounds!

Jealous!!

calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope - he's gone off in a huff on the operator that hit him with a load of charge backs. I sent him a "Happy New Year to All Our Customers" prompt from the one that shut down over Xmas. Lets see if he's taking a sabbatical to complete his "Being a Knob" thesis.
SB - don't worry - his record is good at coming back. He's blown us out more times than a windsock and still comes back. I like to think that this is because he sucks at everything else.
Waiting game now, I'm patient.

Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic