SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scamwarners' captcha sucks - here's the story

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
katakombist
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a software bug preventing registration. This is over the top and I fear lots of other people will have the same issue.

This middle aged widow with many children ins a Filippina. Some very good looking and younger African man approached her on a dating website and has been wooing her on Skype.
She thinks he will marry her when she comes to Northern Africa.

* She doesn't know his phone #, car's license plate, address or IP address (no e-mail was ever exchanged).
* She knows that he has a fake Facebook and not a single photo on it.
* He told her he's a wealthy business man, just bought a new German car bla bla.

I urged her to meet him in person before taking this any further. Surely, such a rich man can come to SE Asia for a weekend?!?

He agreed - to come "in June". But she is supposed to meet him in Africa "in March"

I think he is recruiting a mule for drugs. >500 Filippinas are in jail for that.

He might also work for some nasty old Harem master or - - - something is very wrong here.

A normal guy uses is name. I have my cell # on Facebook and real photos. But he somehow convinced her that he needs to hide hisidentity.

Yeah, getting married to a stranger!

I would want to meet the woman of my dreams, the one I want to marry.
IF he was serious, he would meet her 5 children, too (...)

Haven't had time to read many posts. But this is the beef. What do such scammers want to accomplish? Fool older women? Lure them to some Arab Harem as a sex slave? Just wondering.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi katakombist,

I just checked and I didn't see the bug-but will report your concern to admin.

Eater isn't the place to discuss victims or discuss contacting them. If you know the woman involved, maybe you can urge her to go to SWs? If she has a problem logging in, she can PM me here.

As for what the scammer may want, it's all about the money. He'll never leave his location but will come up with some excuse that requires the victim to pay money ahead of time, like an expedited visa. If your friend is sincerely planning a trip, she is taking a great risk and a sex slave isn't part of it. Being kidnapped and robbed is.

Welcome to Eater.

Capone

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
katakombist
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, my browser would show some blue icon overlaying the catcha tasks (having to move photos to categories. Pizza to food etc. It wouldn't work and was very frustrating after multiple attempts with the same user name and password used here).

This is different - she is poor

And he has been pretending to be this affluent business man.

Anyhow, I'll try some other browser but wish admin would remove this hurdle.

Cheers!
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I reported the bug. I'm going to lock this thread. This section of the forum is for um is for ongoing romance baits, not general discussion. Please read the stickies in this section-it'll give you a better feel for what we do here.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic