SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need a romance scambaiter ...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So a friend of mine (we will call her Lucy) told me that one of her friends (we will call her Molly) has a "new" friend on Facebook named Thomas Lane. Thomas came up as a suggested friend when Lucy logged into Facebook. His profile said that there's one mutual friend, Molly. Lucy showed me the Thomas Lane profile and it fits with a romance scammer - newly created profile, only two photos and those are of a soldier. Only a couple of female friends not typical of a nice young soldier like that. Thing is, Molly is mentally challenged. Lucy doesn't want to contact the soldier herself with her real life profile and she's afraid that if she warns Molly, Molly won't believe her and may block her or won't understand. She asked me bait him, but I don't know her and I don't have a fake Facebook profile.

Would a romance baiter be interested in taking a look and maybe baiting him?

This is his profile - an image search doesn't bring anything up yet:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010676984618

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts x274 Mortar
Senegal Nigeria Ivory Coast United States Burkina Faso Benin Japan Ghana Cambodia Flag Togo United Kingdom Spain United Arab Emirates Germany Thailand Ukraine Turkey Italy South Africa Malaysia Canada

"We apologize for the derangement caused to you. Thank you for understanding." - "Maitre Robert", lawyer-lad

Easter 2015
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are a few of us that specialize in just this sort of thing so I think we can look into him for you. The Slutty Darla has sent him a friend request and that will soon be followed by a few more of my Gals.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome OP ... as usual, you rock! I think Lucy may have gotten her friend to atleast unfriend him. She said that after she messaged her friend and just asked her how she knew this guy and told her to be careful because of people scamming people on Facebook, she noticed her friend is no longer on the fake soldier's friends list. But she thinks that she's probably still talking to the guy either through text or email because she got a message from her telling her to mind her own business Sad

Senegal Nigeria Ivory Coast United States Burkina Faso Benin Japan Ghana Cambodia Flag Togo United Kingdom Spain United Arab Emirates Germany Thailand Ukraine Turkey Italy South Africa Malaysia Canada

"We apologize for the derangement caused to you. Thank you for understanding." - "Maitre Robert", lawyer-lad

Easter 2015
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anytime!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubjvigZCdH4

PS -Sent you a Message on Skype.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the delay but we have been trying and finally I pulled the gloves off and got the Lad to cough:

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=113253

A huge Thank you to Ginger Lee for her work with this one!

metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Thank you OP & Ginger!!!

I've been out sick so haven't been able to catch up LOL

Easter 2015
Joyzer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is another one, similar thing, only 2 friends. Came up on my recommended friends list. He was an obvious scammer, so I started wasting his time. He claimed to be a widowed single father in France, but then suddenly had to go to the Ivory Coast and within 3 days of me adding him was saying he needed me to transfer 3,000 USD. He is scamming women on Facebook with this "love interest" crap. I would like others to bait him and waste his time.

His profile is here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010923846585
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic