SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rob the Crybaby

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His facebook page (feel free to have a go at him!): https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010407647074

Quote:
Am 53yrs widower and have a daughter married living in Canada and my two grandsons
Am a machinery expat and a contractor
I work mostly on contracts

After one chat of blah, blah, then comes:
Quote:
Hun I needed to talk to you urgently

Quote:
Hun I needs your help
I have been crying for two days now

Quote:
An accident happened at my working site here in the UK two days ago and killed three of my workers and seven injured
My machine as well break down and needs to be fixed bit I don't have all that it cost to fix it an it will delay my return back to the state and I can't afford to loose all that I have invested already

So, in other words, he's had three of his workers "killed" and all he cares about is "loosing" all he has. Gotta love 'em!

Quote:
This contract is worth 5 million pounds and I have invested a lot on this project and can't afford to loose now

Quote:
Elise you are a kind woman and have a beautiful heart from the ton of your chat to me and I will appreciate if you can assist me

Quote:
If I can fix my machine today I can complete my work and receive my contract payment on Monday and leave UK to State for us to meet in person and pay you back .
I have invited the engineers to the fix my machine and the cost is only 37,000 pounds and I only have 29,000 and my daughter help me with 6,000 so am sort with only 2,000 pounds

Quote:
I only need 2,000 pounds so that I can fix my machine and complete my work to enable me receive my payment on Monday I promise to pay back in two days
Babe's you can send it through money gram or western union over there in UK

Quote:
I promise to pay you back in two days
Do you need a bank account or something

Why am asking you to send through money gram is because it will be faster ti get the money but bank account will take some days
Can't you please Google to see if there is any money gram around you

He lets it go for a couple of chats - more blah, blah. Then he approaches the subject again.

Quote:
Rob: I was here through out the day doing nothing
The engineers was here today so that they can go get the parts of the machine and fix it but I ask them to come back tomorrow
Elise: that's good
Rob: Just that the time differences will be a little problem
Elise: really?
Rob: Currently time here is 8; 11pm
Elise: ok

Quote:
Elise you are a wonderful person and very young at heart
This exactly what am looking for in a woman
I wish my dream can come through for me wake up next by you
I will be the most happiest man in this life because you kind of girl
Am a kind of person that don't like to hide how I feel towards someone
And I don't see any reason someone will always hide his or her feelings for the opposite sex
Elise I want you for you
Honestly there is something so special about you
I feel ashamed of myself asking for help from you but you showed me some love and care without thinking we have not known for a long time oh what an awesome person like you
Yesterday after chatting with you I was having a quite time to memories of what happened and I started crying because I don't believe that there is still kind and understanding people in the current life but I will not stop to be thinking you and soon everything is sorted out here I will kindly reward you for your loving kindness
Elise honestly you have not know what you safe me from loosing you answered me when no one where there for me and wipe out my tears and give my heart and soul comforted me when the whole hope have been loose you restored it
When someone have a human sympathy and share to protect someone what is it Elise
Honestly I really appreciate and I will never stop thinking you for your kindness and care you have given me

Then:
Quote:
Rob: Elise are you religious
Elise: no
Rob: Soon when everything is sorted out I will tell you more about my plans
I have worked on contract here in the UK off and on for close to 8months now
So am expecting a huge amount by next week as I fix my machine and complete my work
Elise: that's nice
Rob: Elise you look younger than your age
You look so beautiful and I can't stop staring at your photos always
Elise: i guess the nearly $10,000 i paid for the face lift worked
Rob: Elise I want to be the one you will be waking up next to everyday of your life
What I feels inside me is so real and truth and needs to be shared for a long term
Please Elise let's give each other a chance and see where it can take us
Do you have any man in your life
Elise: I chat with a few
Rob: ok
Elise which time should I send you the banking details tomorrow
Elise: whenever you get it
Rob: They are going to send to me first thing tomorrow morning
Which time do you normally wake up so that I can check on you by then

Then on Monday:
Quote:
Rob: Good morning Elise and how was your night
Are you still on bed?
I want to send the banking details to you now
Elise can you please talk to me
Elise why do you refuse to talk to me
Elise can you please talk to me
Elise: WTF? I told you that i don't come on here first thing in the morning. What's with the "why do you refuse to talk to me" shit?
Rob: Am here now
Elise are you there
Elise please I need you to help me
Rob: The engineers said that it will be too late buy what is needed if you send through bank account
Is there no other way you can send the money through
I have the account with me but the engineers said it will take time for them to get the money if paid into account
If you can please help me send the money through money gram so that I can get it fast and get everything sorted out
Please help me out
Can't you send through money gram so that I can get it fast
What is the meaning of this
Please Elise can I ask you for one favor
Elise: what?
Rob: Right about now am in a tit situation Laughing
And i can't afford to loose everything now
I only have tomorrow to get the machine fixed or loose all that I have invested already in the contract
Elise: sorry to hear that
Rob: Sending the money through bank account will take days and it will delay the engineers from getting money to buy some items for fixing the machine
All am asking of you is to please help me out by sending the money through money gram so that I can get the money at least by tomorrow morning
Please I beg of you
Rob: Western union or money gram is the best way I can get this money fast and get things sorted out before I get into deep mess
Please help me out Elise
Rob: Elise how do we do this now
Elise are you still willing to help me like you promised
Elise: i said i would. i didn't promise to
Rob: Thank you Elise
I will ask them to send me the account now
Elise: So if you didn't have the bank account, why did you say I want to send the banking details to you now
So you don't have the banking details, like you told me you did?
Rob: No I have the account number just want to be sure

Sends account info, including woman's home address

When Elise questions who she is:
Quote:
That's the company incharge of the machine part I think she is the accountant officer

Quote:
Rob: Elise 2,000 pounds will be about 2,977.15 USD
Elise: i am sure the bank will take care of the conversion
Rob: Oh ok
Elise please do send me prove of payment once the payment is done

I am now channeling my inner "next victim" to slap him with "there is no prove". Wink

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Padfoot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He'll be so sad without that "prove". Love it so far!

I'm having trouble seeing the Facebook profile. How did he find you??

Closed lad accounts (Orphanage Lad x1)
Closed lad accounts (Recovery Lad x2)
Easter Egg 2013
---
"I am very plain and very honest." - Kelly

"Honestly I Love you and I do think of you as you think of me. Far from it that I am only interested in your money, No it is a lie." - Kelly

"I believe srtongly in the adage that says ''A word is enough for the wise''. Hence,if you believe in what I told you in my previous email to you then you should follow my insturctions and do what I told you, if not; then follow your heart." - Dr W. Kabore
---
Surplus emails are my life, basically.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe he found me through another lady who is on my friends list. She seems to be one of those that "collects" friends and doesn't have her friends list hidden. I have had a number of scammers come through her list. From what I've seen her post, though, she doesn't seem to be a vic of any of them.

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic