SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

IRS

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Barleyhogg
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone who wants a recent IRS phishing number to get a trophy , here it is <Number redacted-bware419ers>.

Enjoy, and good hunting.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here Barleyhogg,

Do you have any evidence that this number has been used in fraud?

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have removed the telephone number. We do not post numbers, email addresses, etc., without proof they are involved in fraudulent activities.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Barleyhogg
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Soooo when I get a call saying that the IRS is filing suit against me.. which the IRS would never call to say this, you feel there is no fraud. These fuckers already scammed my stepson out of 4 grand, but if this doesn't pass your "stringent" moral codes please disregard. I just wanted to share a known scam number. If you aren't interested I guess I'll remove my account.

I guess this site was a complete waste of my time.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, its not that. We have to be careful. Share the info with a Moderator. They wear Green names, and they can look into it. If it is fraud, then we can make their life difficult.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Barleyhogg wrote:
Soooo when I get a call saying that the IRS is filing suit against me.. which the IRS would never call to say this, you feel there is no fraud.

Think about it this way - you decide to sign up and post a phone number that you claim is being used by a scammer pretending to be the IRS, but give no evidence. Perhaps the number is being used by scammers, but perhaps the number belongs to your ex or your boss or someone else that has annoyed you and you want to make their life difficult. For that reason, it got removed.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very easy to spoof numbers these days. Senator Susan Collins gave an example recently of a spoofed call that showed up as "the IRS"

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-telemarketers-get-around-the-do-not-call-list/

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
I am going to leave this here but please post links like that in the News thread in Chat.

OP, think about if some one was angry with you and posted your number on a random scambaiting site. I am sure you wouldn't enjoy the results. PM me if you want to relay the number.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barleyhogg wrote:
Soooo when I get a call saying that the IRS is filing suit against me.. which the IRS would never call to say this, you feel there is no fraud.

Hmmmm...I've looked all through my post, all 22 words of it, and can't find where I feel anything in it. I will say the IRS scam is not 419 advanced fee fraud as we define it for purposes of this site. If you need some help with what we do bait here, see this. It is not baitable, either, which is something else we tend to deal with here.

As you failed to even have the common decency to read this forum's rules before making your first post and then going off on a rant on your second, I'll point out the suitable guideline for you:

Quote:
Do not post email addresses, profile links, or phone numbers without sourcing them to a scam mail, fake site, or other verifiable evidence of scamming. The potential for abuse of non-scammers is too great. We're not saying that you would point other baiters towards an ex-significant whatever, cheating spouse, or that neighbor who never returned your power tools. We are saying that in the past, others have. Moderators reserve the right to remove un-sourced phone numbers, links, or email addresses, or just delete that particular post entirely (they're like your credit card company, lots of reserved rights).

Quote:
These fuckers already scammed my stepson out of 4 grand

I am truly sorry to hear this. It is a very successful scam and the reason there are warnings all over the news, the internet, and social media discussing this. Perhaps he should report it to your local Law Enforcement Officials and the IRS reporting site. There have been cases where some of those involved in this type of fraud have been arrested.

Quote:
but if this doesn't pass your "stringent" moral codes please disregard.

I really hadn't expected my moral codes to be called into question until Friday around dinner time. That's cool. Most will tell you I hug lads daily...usually while inserting a metaphorical knife into their gut or taping the proverbial "Kick Me" sign to their back.

Quote:
I just wanted to share a known scam number. If you aren't interested I guess I'll remove my account.

Feel free to share the number once you have tied it to verifiable evidence of scamming.

Quote:
I guess this site was a complete waste of my time.

That happens from time to time. While we can help with explaining most scams, we don't bait all of them.

Moving out of Main, also.

Edited url link

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic