SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Glad to be here....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
0719ever
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

Am glad my son found this website for me. Since August, have been chatting with Ramos Scott Miller, email [email protected]. Chats were nice, but he claims to live in Los Angeles and is ready to date as 4 years ago his wife Lisa died of a brain tumor and daughter Holly were killed in a car crash. Within a week of chatting, he left for Nigeria to mobilize an oil drill.

Anyway, he recently told me that he purchased me a Mercedes for Christmas and was going to give my son a Toyota Tundra. All he asked in return was for 350.00 to travel home with.

He stays in Nigeria with a Mr Kelvin. Anyway, based on what i have read here, am not sending money on the promise of two new cars. Have blocked him on my gmail and hangouts.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello and a very warm welcome to Eater and especially to the love shack Cool There will be more sophisticated advice to follow....so I am just saying "Hello" Cool

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome and thanks for posting 0719ever. I'm glad to see that you're realised the person you were chatting to is a scammer. The best advise I can give you is to help the other women he is chatting to by going to our sister site scamwarners.com and posting all the scammers details over there (his initial emails and email addresses, social media/dating site profiles, photos, phone numbers etc) for them to find.

The team over there are also better placed to answer any questions you might have.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi 0719over,

Welcome to Eater. I am glad you realized that you were chatting with a scammer-they specialize in finding victims and gaining their trust.Please don't feel bad about it-you realized what was happening before you lost money.

B8er gave you good advice-our sister site SW specializes in helping victims. You can post your scammers details for his other victims to find via google and other searches. And talk to some staff about other positive steps you can take.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome 0719ever! Like those posting above, I'm glad you found us, but ScamWarners, in this case is more relevant to the situation.

The scenario the scammer presented is very typical. There is a bit of irony in the email address with the 419 inclusion.

Good for you in your blocking him and realizing it's all a fraud. Those steps are very difficult for most!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic