SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gozilla in Afghanistan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

https://youtu.be/SwtBhc19gqw

Now I have few lads with each of my characters, so I just wanted to kick away. But I could not stop responding to this Gozilla!!

Quote:
Hello

Nice to meet you. May I know who you are?

Quote:
Why
I'm Jaime

I do not chat on facebook,. It is time consuming. Please send email.

Quote:
I'm from the United state an Army general of the US and i'm presently in Afghanistan for peacekeeping mission
Okay you can send me your skype name okay i will add you
Okay

Sorry but I do not chat. No more message. I use email.

Quote:
Okay
I will email you now

[email protected]
Do not expect quick response. I am slow. Do not get angry if I do not respond in few hours. Now time late here in Japan.
Bye.,

Quote:
Okay bye

Quote:
Hello dear i'm very sorry to upset you in any way, I'm Jaime Gozilla i'm from United State i'm a Army general presently in Afghanistan for peacekeeping mission, I'm a widower my wife dead in the process of giving birth five years back. Please Chieko can we be friend and can you tell me some thing about you, i hope to hear from you soon....

My regard
Jaime Gozilla

Now what kind of monster fight should I go with him Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it is a Kaede 'kick-away' exchange, I will much look forward to it!
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shouldn't that be Ladzilla?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e-jF54ziMY

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Stealth Boat
Likes to watch

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, I watched the video -- US generals are scary! You'll need a bad-ass monster to fight him. I saw one once at a Safari Hotel.

ETA: Isn't that a Navy uniform he's wearing?
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've always been a big fan of the movie short "Bambi Meets Godzilla". But it probably doesn't help in this situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s3UogfAGg0

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another broken heart for one of Kaede's lads. He will be shipping you a trunk box soon. Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, thanks.

La ladilla (Pthirus pubis) may be good name for him too!! Most likely he is infected.

So Chieko responded to the Ladilla.

Hello Gozilla, thank you for email.
How is Afghanistan?

Quote:
Afghanistan is fine how are you doing my dear thank you for that i really appreciate you did but if i may ask are you married with kids and what do you do for a living?

lol boring, typical question from lad!! Just answer as usual for first time from Chieko Twisted Evil

Hello Gozilla

Nice to hear from you.
My husband died in 2000. My daughter is married to Japanese American and lives in San Jose, California.
I am retired teacher, but I am still teaching at community college here in Nagano. I have my own home in Dogenzaka, Tokyo. My house is taken care by my niece who teaches flower arrangement.

Regards
Chieko

Godzilla 50 years tribute!

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gozilla did not respond for Chieko for a while. So sent specium ray to wake him up.

Chieko : Hello Jamira Godzilla.
Gozilla : How are you doing my dear?
Chieko : Gamera fly like UFO.
Gozilla : My dear i don't understand okay i send you a mail via email

Jamira VS Ultraman. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QSwEdRTGKG4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic