SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Hossain, another soldier in Afghanistan with box of shit

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Started with this lad on Facebook but his Facebooks are gone. (He had 2 FB profiles, same contents and few duplicated friends.)

Details here

Lad came to Chieko on Facebook and quickly turned into email correspondence. Very quick to start military box scam.

26 Sep.
Quote:

Hello Chieko,
Thanks a lot for your response and it is my pleasure having you as my friend Knowing one another is a gradual process and here are few things I think you should know about me, I am American Citizen and also American soldier, before I was serving in the American Army base in North Carolina USA but right now I am leading a troop in Afghanistan, I am serving in the military of the 3rd Infantry Division in Kabul, Afghanistan,My full name is Brigadier Hossain Zakir, I am still in Kabul, Afghanistan but will be going back in less than three months from now.I am 46 years old and I lost my wife 6 years ago and my wife has two daughters for me before her death.I Love meeting people, reading, traveling too!and also sharing ideas.I am loving, caring, cheerful, faithful, truthful, honest, God fearing, good heart and trustworthy.So nice to have you as my new friend and pray that the almighty lord will help us have a mutual friendship that will profit us in future.I am having a special feelings for you and hope we can build a strong relationship together.Also I want you to know that, Age, religion or distance doesn't matter to me in relationship. All that matters are true feelings, and trust is also very important.I am waiting for your next reply for more steady contact with you.God bless you!!
Brigadier Hossain.

Mr Hossain,
Sorry hear about your wife died 6 years ago. Thank you for email. Hard to write lot of thing in English.
How is it there in Afghanistan?
Chieko

28th Sept.
Quote:

Hello Chieko,
I am glad to read your message this morning, I am blessed that I meet your kind of woman. We are going to have an amazing life together raising a more bright future. We will just continue to lean on each other, loving and supporting one another with all of the love we have, and we will be just fine. You truly have no idea what I feel for you. I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling is a feeling that I have only dreamed about it seems that you have become the fiber of my soul.How is the climate in Japan now,cold or hot.I will visit you by November when I am off from my job.I hope you will love to welcome me.Take good care of your self for me.Warm kiss!!
Brigadier Hossain.

Mr. Hossain

Thank you for email. I am fine thank you.
How is it there in Afghanistan?
Today I had work, teaching at community school. And had party for mid-autumn.
We had rice balls with red bean paste and pray for moon goddess.
Look forward see you in November.

Regards
Chieko

29th Sept.
Quote:

Hello my love Chieko,
How are you today, I hope this message finds you in good health? Like I told you in one of my message, I have two daughters which names are, Jennifer and Shirley, Jennifer is 14 yrs old and Shirley 16 Years, both of them are in the military boarding school in the states under the care of U.S. Government until we round up our assignment here in Afghanistan which will be November ending. I was recruited as a soldier in the U.S. Force in 1992, and then in 1999 I was commissioned into the Royal Engineers and was deployed to Regional Command (South West) the higher command overseeing the U.S. Led Task Force Helmand in Kabul Afghanistan in 2012, and is now based with the MOD's Excellence in Project Management Team. I have gray-blue eyes and dark hair and I am 187cm height. I thank you for the comfortable conversations most importantly; thank you for sharing your love. Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing will stop me from meeting you that November period when I finish my program here in Kabul. I have attached my picture and my daughter’s picture to this mail for your preview. I know we don't get to talk or see each other for now. But being apart for now doesn't change the way I feel about you in my heart. Sure I'm lonely, and sometimes I'm overwhelmed with this emptiness in my chest. But, just remember that I love you with all my heart. I will also like you to send me some of your pictures in return mail and tell me more things about yourself. I love you always and forever.
Brigadier Hossain.

Thank you email Mr. Hossain

I am fine, thank you. Your daughters are pretty. I want to send you photo but I do not know how to. I can show you when you come to Japan.

Regards
Chieko

1 Oct.
Quote:

Hello my love Chieko,
I really thank God I found you, because I would be empty without you. Chieko, my love for you is true! I am so thankful I found you. You don't know why God put you in my life, and the only reason is to help, love, cherish, and guide you. So, Darling, you will always have my full attention and be the #1 person to love you and only you.I felt happy that I have you in my life. You are my soul mate.My dearest Chieko,Thank you. What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words,than to promise to make you as happy as you righteously deserve.Hug and much kisses.I love you always and forever.
Brigadier Hossain.

Hello Mr. Hossain
I am fine, thank you. I look forward to meet you soon. How is everything there?
Chieko

2 Oct
Quote:

My love Chieko,
Things are not still fine here because Taliban's are terrorizing the country killing innocent people. But we are trying our best to protect the interest of the people. my love I want to start by saying that I miss you, and you have no idea how much I love you.I know you don't need another reminder because I tell you always how much I love you, but I do and that is my only way to show you for great distance that separated us for the moment and I know my simple words can never compare how you also feel about me. From day one, I knew there was something in you. You are the most AMAZING woman I have met since ever I lost my x-wife. Helena, I really thank you for being so kind.Thinking back to the strange way we met, how we grow so close in just a few short weeks, and how you were showing me the meaning of true love, it makes me fall all over for you. You melt me every time I read your message.I pray that you will carry my love for you in your heart always while you are there, and I look forward to the day when we will be together.Tight hug and warmth kiss.I love you always and forever.
Brigadier Hossain.

Mr. Hossain,

Please be safe there.

Chieko

3 Oct
Quote:

Hello my love Chieko,
I have to remind you how I feel about you because you are so precious to me.I love you; there it's simple but so true. I miss you so much.I love you more than anything. You are my world, my life, my reason to live. The 2000 miles will not destroy us, we both know we are strong enough to make it through. really thank you for your kind message having faith in us. My days are full of busy,the situation here in Kabul was terrible the Taliban's are still terrorizing the country killing innocent souls. We have introduced and will continue to introduce a broad range of measures to prevent their attacks, because these attacks threaten to undermine trust and confidence between foreign troops and Afghan security forces. We'll definitely do everything it takes to prevent Taliban's attacks because we have noted that the level of violence by local forces in Afghanistan against their Western allies was unprecedented in modern guerrilla warfare. In such conflicts, the guerrillas usually sought to infiltrate local security forces to obtain intelligence on enemy intentions or to subvert enemy operations rather than mount attacks on Western soldiers. I am so glad that you are not the kind of woman that would cheat on me and you should know that I would NEVER cheat on you because I love you with all my heart.I seriously think that you would make a great wife, mother and friend.If you think of us just remember we are close to each other! I love you with all my heart and I miss you so much right now. Tight hug and wettest kisses.I love you always and forever.
Brigadier Hossain.

4 Oct

US bombed hospital in Afghanistan. What was happening there? Doctors Without Borders are not terrorists. Why they were attacked?

5 Oct
Quote:

Hello my love Chieko,
The attack was a collateral damage, that occurred while engaging militants. Actually the attack had been targeting individuals who were threatening the force. You know in life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning.I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me.My love I want you to send me your mobile telephone number and your resident address where I will send the things I bought for you and the little amount which I made as a token of appreciation by Afghan's government after securing their oil well that intended to bomb by the Taliban's. Due to the trust I have for you, I made arrangement on how to seal it together with the things I bought for you and send so that you will keep the money until I come over,as it's not save here in Afghan due to the situation of the country. Send me your mobile telephone number and your resident address where the packet will be delivered.You are the one I want to share everything with, my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life.My love I will be expecting the information in return mail so that I will take it to delivering company because they are only waiting for your information to conclude the delivery process.Hug and much kisses.I love you always and forever..
Brigadier Hossain.

Hello Hossain

Thank you very much.
Here is my address, thank you. My spoken English not good. Please no phone calls.

Chieko address, Japan

Regards
Chieko

6 Oct
Quote:

My love Chieko,
I receive your resident address but the courier manager said that your mobile phone is very important because the agent will call you upon his arrival for delivery. I explain to him that you do not speak English very well, and he told me that the agent will just call to inform you that he has arrive to Japan. Please send me your mobile phone number so that I will take it to them to conclude the delivery process. I love you always and forever..
Brigadier Hossain.

My number +81 cxxxxxccccccc

7 Oct
Quote:

My love,
I receive your message together with your mobile phone number. I have submitted it to the delivering Company and the company manager told me that they will conclude the delivering process by tomorrow and I will as well forward you the delivery information immediately they release it to me. My love I want you to look for nice location where I can buy a house or just landed property so that I will put it in my budget when coming over because my plan was to go into investment immediately we end this mission. I just thank God for having you. We are meant for each other and no one can change that. I love you with all my heart. Tight hug and many kiss. I love you always and forever.
Brigadier Hossain.

Hello Hossain

Here Nagano is very nice. Air clean, mountains, peaceful.

Chieko

10 Oct
Quote:

My love Chieko,
I am very sorry for the late reply, I have been so busy due to over violent of the Taliban's. How are you today. I hope this message founds you in good health? Love,I write to inform you that the company has concluded the delivering process of the packet. Go through the Company online Tracking website and check the status of the packet to know when the packet left Afghanistan; You should click tracking on the company website and then scroll down you will see,Click here to Track Your Consignment and then log in the tracking information to check the status: ( www.royalsmail.uk.ht )
( INVOICE NO: (snipped):, TRACKING PIN: (snipped) )
The courier manager said that it will take only three days to get to your address, which means you will receive the packet on Monday. According to the courier manager, the name of the appointed agent are, Dr.Raid Cag, which supposes to arrive in Japan on Monday, and he will contact you on phone upon his arrival for delivery. The content of the packet are, One Diamond wrist watch and a set of Gold jewelries ( for you ) and other little things, all was sealed with the total amount of 496000.00 dollars (Four hundred and ninety six thousand dollars), which you will keep until I come over to Japan. But if you need more things for yourself you can use 16000 dollars and keep the rest until I come over. I am writing this to tell you that I love you more than anything and I will do everything to be with you for the rest of my life, our life.I want you to know that I am standing for you in anything. I want us to be happy. I am here promise to be caring, understanding to you.I promise that I will do everything that I can to make you and the kids happy. Please you have to keep this to yourself for the security of the money inside the packet until I come over to Japan.I am in love with you and have been in love with you.My plan was to go into real estate business immediately I end my mission here in Afghan,but all will be when I come over and then we can discussed about it and know exactly where to invest and what to invest on.Even the house will be when I come over and then we can look for any good area in Japan where we can get a house.I miss you so much.Please be careful and take proper care of yourself,do not over stress yourself. Tight hug and much kisses. I love you always and forever.
Brigadier Hossain.

Thank you for wonderful gifts. Please be safe there.

Chieko

Reported.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen [email protected]
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So the lad started military box scenario!!

11 Oct.
Quote:

My love Chieko,
How I wish words could express the thoughts I have towards you. If I should say I love you then the greater percent of my words are still unexpressed. But of course,I must say something,my heart beats for you,and my heart longs for you.You brought love and laughter to my empty, sad and boring life. My heart had known only emptiness until the day you came and filled my heart to overflowing with your ways. Your sense of humor has turned my frown into a smile. I sleep thinking about you and the next morning I wake up smiling. You gave me the hope that I needed to keep going on,hope for us to be happy,hope to safe guide my property. I am so grateful for having you in my life,thank you for everything. Just let me know immediately you receive our packet tomorrow. Please take good care of yourself until I come over. Tight hug and warm kiss. I love you always and forever.
Brigadier Hossain.

I checked the site. The parcel passed Emirates. Thank you.

So the fake courier company contacts Chieko.

12.Oct
Quote:

Attn: Chieko Suzuki,

Madam,

I tried to reach you on phone all to avail. Your parcel has been withheld in Jakarta Indonesia during parcels routine checking and screening by the Indonesian Customs. After negotiations with Indonesian Authorities, they are requesting for a Customs Clearance Certificate from the Customs and Excise Indonesia and a Tax Declaration Certificate signed by the Commissioner before your parcel will be released and allowed to cross the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK), Indonesia.

The Indonesian customs authorities declared that the required Certificate has to be attached to your parcel to back it up legally before it will cross their terminal. They also declared that your parcel is an International package termed as parcel on transit based on the rules and regulations of Indonesian International Monetary Control Board, such items must be attached with a Customs Clearance Certificate and Tax Declaration Certificate.

According to the inquiries made here in Indonesia, the Customs Public Relations Officer informed that it will cost the sum of 1,320 USD$ to procure both certificate as stated bellow;

( 1-) TAX DECLARATION CERTIFICATE.............. 620 USD$; ( 2-) CUSTOMS CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE .............700 USD$; TOTAL ...................... 1,320 USD$

Note very careful that the authorities has warned that failure to tender the required Certificate on or before Wednesday 14th October 2015 will result to seize and confiscate your parcel with a report attached to it as unclaimed parcel. Therefor,you are hereby advised in your best interest to send the required fees today for procurement of the Certificate and present to Indonesian Authorities for clearance and release of your parcel to avoid further complications.

Upon receipt of the fees ( 1,320.00 USD$ ), I will proceed ahead to sort everything out with the Customs and Excise to have the Certificate procured on your behalf and present to Indonesian Authorities to facilitate the release of your parcel and then commence on the delivery to your destination address in JAPAN as requested.

Be rest assured that you will receive your parcel upon receipt of the payment slip of the above fee.

Yours Faithfully
Dr.Raid Cag.

------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAUTION: THIS INFORMATION MAY BE CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE NOT THE ADDRESSED OR AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE THIS FOR THE ADDRESSED, YOU MUST NOT USE, COPY, DISCLOSE OR TAKE ANY ACTION BASED ON THIS MESSAGE OR ANY INFORMATION HEREIN. IF YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR PLEASE ADVICE THE SENDER ON THE ABOVE.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Hossain, what is this? I don't understand. I will also ask my daughter what to do.

Chieko forwarded the email to the lad, and implicates that she will also ask advise from her daughter!!

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen [email protected]
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad made me feel more into site killing than romancing with him, hahaha.
12 Oct.

Quote:
My love Chieko,
I was surprise as I receive your forwarded message from Dr.Raid, the courier agent,that our packet has problem in Indonesia. Please my love write Dr.Raid and ask him how you can send the money, so that he will resolve the problem with the Indonesian customs and continue the delivery to you for us to have rest of mind because I am so worried about the packet due to the huge amount and other things I bought for you which I put inside the packet. The reason why I seal the money together with the things I bought for you is due to the situation of the country, which no one can send money out from the country through bank transfer or western union, even through money gram. Please my love try as much as possible and send the money to Dr.Raid so that the packet will be release and delivered to you. My love I want you to understand that there is no how I will ask you to send the 1320 dollars if I have means of sending it, please try every possible means to send the money so that the packet will be released and delivered to you. I expect to hear good news from you soon. I love you always and forever.
Brigadier Hossain.

Quote:

Madam,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your message and the context therein. However, I wish to furnish you the account details provided by the Indonesian Authorities where the fee should be transferred.

Therefore you are hereby advise in your best interest to art fast on this matter due to the urgency it demands to enable me rectify the problem with the Authorities and commence the delivery to your home address without further delay.

Transfer the 1,320.00 USD$; to account details bellow; as instructed by the Authorities:

Account Name: Regina Mule
Bank Name: Panin
Account Number: 083207(removed last 4 digit)
Swift Code: PINBIDJA
Bank Address: KCP Cilandak

Await the payment slip as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully
Dr.Raid Cag.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAUTION: THIS INFORMATION MAY BE CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE NOT THE ADDRESSED OR AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE THIS FOR THE ADDRESSED, YOU MUST NOT USE, COPY, DISCLOSE OR TAKE ANY ACTION BASED ON THIS MESSAGE OR ANY INFORMATION HEREIN. IF YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR PLEASE ADVICE THE SENDER ON THE ABOVE.

Chieko asked for ID info, but something wrong happened with the site. I know what was the root cause of the problem Cool

14 Oct.
Quote:

My love Chieko,
What's going on? Have you transfer the money to Dr.Raid? My love I am so worried as our packet still in Indonesia. Please my love let me know if you have made the transfer for the release of our packet for me to have rest of mind. I expect to hear good news from you soon. I love you always and forever..
Brigadier Hossain.

Hello Hossain.

I am worried too. My bank asking information and I asked to Dr. Raid. But no answer. The website suddenly dissaprared. I don't know what is going on.

Chieko

Hahaha, Chieko does not know what is going on but I know Wink

Quote:
My love Chieko,
I receive your message and write Dr.Raid, to know why he has not send the receiver information to you and he replied and said that he sent the bank information to you yesterday. I as well ask him to resend the information to you now, hopefully he will send it to you as soon as possible. About the company website, he said that it's under maintenance. My love the most important is for you to transfer the 1320 dollars so that he will resolve the problem in Indonesia and continue the delivery for me to have rest of mind because I'm so worried as our packet still in Indonesia. I expect to hear good news from you soon. I love you always and forever..
Brigadier Hossain.

Dear Hosdain

Understand importance. But Dr. Raid is not responding to my need. My bank asking some more info.

Chieko

I am sure something wrong happening. Site is already removed. But email still active, although it delays.

Dear sir

I am waiting for your information. I can not send money without recipient details as normal practice in Japan.

Chieko Suzuki

Quote:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

[email protected]

15 Oct.

Quote:
My love Chieko,
I requested the account information from Dr.Raid and he send it to me. My love, please go and transfer the money to the account and forward me the payment information so that I will forward to Dr.Raid. Please transfer the money today because I'm so worried and can't even concentrate on my job anymore. I expect to hear good news from you soon. I love you always and forever.

Account Name: Regina Mule
Bank Name: Panin
Account Number: 083207(removed)
Swift Code: PINBIDJA
Bank Address: KCP Cilandak

Brigadier Hossain

What I need is the personal information of the account owner as requested by my bank. Without that I can not send any money to overseas. Please help. Passport or drivers license will do. Also I will print the emails from Dr Raid as proof.

Chieko

Quote:
My love Chieko,
I send message to Dr.Raid and ask him to send the account owner ID. But you don't have to print your email conversation to your bank as any proof for the security of my money, as well as our own security because I'm still on service.Please my love, try as much as you can to see that this will be solve today. I expect to hear good news from you soon. I love you always and forever..
Brigadier Hossain.

No. Bank asking me show email. I will show them as proof. I wait for Dr Raid email. Why he can not contact me directly?

Bank closed for today. Tomorrow working, I can not go to bank. I will wait for what I need from Dr. Raid.

Chieko

Then here comes copy of passport. However, lad does not give phone number or address of the mule. Chieko should as that again, no money transfer on Friday and will get into weekends!!

Quote:

Madam,

I was instructed by your husband to forward the enclose international passport to you.

Therefore fine attached; the passport of the account holder.

Await the payment slip as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully
Dr.Raid Cag.

Edited and removed passport photo. Looks like real passport of the mule.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic