SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Love Spell Scam.. I feel so stupid and scared!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jbliss
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay so I just went through a breakup and had unresolved feeling for him. And he also regrets things not working out and thinks he made a mistake as he still has feelings for me but wants to try to work things out with the mother of his kids. In a fit of desperation and stupidity I came across a comment someone left saying they got they're ex back with help from a love doctor to cast a spell and gave his email and such. I contacted the guy and he asked personal info like full name phone number my exes name what country our ages im from and pictures of us I lied about my last name because I generally don't give it out because I hate it but gave him the pics my phone number and exes first name. I don't know why I did this I feel so stupid now.. I only became suspicious after I sent him this email. Then I looked up love temple spells and saw scam links to similar sites so I tried to play it off like oh I accidently sent my friends pics and spelled my exes name wrong so hopefully they will not use this against me or try to harm him he hasn't emailed back What do I do now I feel so stupid! I don't know why I would even consider something like this if he doesn't want to be with me I shouldn't force it regardless if these so called spells when not used for scams are real Please help I don't know what to do now, Please give me advice I haven't given any money yet but he has my partial info and pics of me and the ex... The guys "name" is Dr John William And the email is [email protected]

Redacted-Capone
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here Jbliss,

Firstly please do not feel stupid as such things happen to many people in a similar manner ever day. As we are a Baiting community I urge you to visit our Sister site - https://www.scamwarners.com/ as they are a good bunch of professionals who can answer all of your questions.

Best of luck,

OP

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi JBliss,
Welcome to Eater. I am so sorry you ran across this dirtbag-they target people at their most vulnerable!

First, cut off all communication with the scammer-block him on your email and phone. That will keep you safe. Second please visit our sister site, www.scamwarners.com. The folks over there are experienced in helping victims and can help you and show you how to post info for other victims.

I've edited your post to delete the email and other info. We've had problems with people posting their ex's or boss's info. You can post the info at ScamWarner's.

You are not stupid or dumb. Anyone can be scammed at any time.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Jbliss
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for your reply. Yes it is sad to know that some people are out there to target those who are at they're weakest and most vulnerable. Especially when the though that there is hope is show to you not only as a lie but a scam Thats what hurt me the most! Sad But im not gonna let this bring me down im gonna grow strong from this at least I learned from it and know how they work. That makes me one step above them. They think they are so smart but really they are far from it. Karma will get them in the end. I am glad that there are websites Like this one and people on it around to help those who like me have come across such scum. I hope in the future I can learn more and I can contribute more and help those on here In similar scamming situations.

All the best
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic