SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pastor Om4r TWAT 2- Omar's Retribution

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Padme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait was epic. Congrats and thanks to TLH and Jojo for the entertainment. It was fun to play a small part. "Omar..... they're killing people.... right now!" Very Happy

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the kind words, TLH.

For those of you who know me, you know I haven't baited in seven years. I was here and after the big rush of lads we were sending to Chad, I got burnt out, among some other things. So, I stopped altogether.

Several months back, I logged in the TWAT account that YW and I shared just to see what was going on. I had an email from the beloved Rushforth, whining about things. I got a couple of personal trophies from him. Just to see if I still had it. Smile

I checked in about two or three months ago, again, just to see. I noticed a certain TWAT had sent a neatly filled out membership application to TLH and Moleman (R.I.P.), copying the email on the website. The form was thorough and well done. I noticed something special... He listed his first act as a TWAT to be a pyramid building. Now, I've had many pyramids built in my day, in the name of TWAT. But never has someone suggested it themselves.

Sooooo, I messaged the other emails, explaining I was an early TWAT member and asked if they minded if I went along for the ride. They obliged. We got the pyramid with no issues. We got the ordination with no issues. We got the safari with no issues. And by no issues, I mean for us. Very Happy Omar certainly had his issues.

I've baited and safaried so many lads over my time here. If I had to guess, I'd say maybe 75 or so safaris, but not all could be confirmed. I've never seen a lad this compliant. He never asked for cash up front. He never asked for anything. He knew the order and followed.

I'm sorely disappointed the way this bait ended, but all baits come to an end. Most of them, anyway. Smile

I look at it this way, though. The lad spent thousands of dollars on nothing. All he has to show for it is an albatross of a pyramid in his back yard. He has horrible memories of Chad. He has nothing left from his house. And he lost his job.

I'd also like to thank all those who helped us. Padme, Dr. Mike, mugu eater, bware they did a lot of stuff for us on this bait. The laugh factor or the believability wouldn't have been nearly as brilliant without them. Thank you all so much.

TLH was a blast to work with and a class baiter. It's great working with someone who thinks on the same lines. The planning for this bait was often times as enjoyable as the bait itself. Coming up with good ideas. Thwarting the bad ones.

I had some real laughs at Omar's expense. Oh man. When he called Chad "this fooking country..." Bwhahaha. I laughed so hard.

Thanks to all those who read and followed. This was truly a community bait. I really enjoy those.

It was a blast. I had a great time. I'm not sure if I'll stick around or not. We shall see.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic