SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tim and Timmerer... (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kat demands answers.

Help me understand. This Mr. James guy gets you a job and promises a bunch of money. Then, he does something and can't pay anyone. Now he's arrested and wants YOU to come across a border and take the rap for him?

Tim, I've told you before you have very poor choices in friends. I don't think I can continue to support your choices, and I've certainly put enough money into this dark pit you call your dreams. Do you know how much I've lost on your behalf?? If it wasn't for my inheritance, I would be completely broke and poor right now.

Cut all ties with Mr. James. He is bad news. He is giving you a bad reputation.

Go to the business and work directly with them.

Char and I need to take the Tesla out for a drive today to pick up more pig food, then I am going to go to work.

Please email me back with a better plan than hanging out with criminals.

Love you.
Still mad at you.
Kat

another day goes by...

So u are ignorming me again?

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

your contact at the embassy may be able to help Tim find a job
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

I will make that offer again!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My love I'm not ignoring u is just that I'm trying to yield to ur advice but all I just to now is to refund the company back first so Mr. James can come out and I will start my own plan. I know u are always there for me right from the beginning and I do appreciate all what u did for me and also pray for u. I don't want to think that I'm just here for nothing I wish u are here to know how I'm really trying to get myself out of this issue and come back home with u but still yet I need to refund the company back first.

Baby I'm still on my word and I want u to believe and have strong trust in me. I'm going to make sure that I return all ur money back to u please baby I just want u to help me out of this company problem so I can move to the next step. Baby remember u promise to help me already with this money and u ask me to give u the account u can send the money to while I did when u was in Texas and when u get back home u ask for the account again and I resend it, I hope u still have the account with u pls my queen I want to know what u can figure out for me and when u can make the money transfer in to the account. I know by now u should have done with ur lawyer.

I love u so much my love and I always think and dream about u, I'm going to see u for the first time and give u nice kiss and hugs for the first time I can't just wait for the day anymore. I will be looking forward to read back from u.

xoxoxoxo......Tim ur sweet man.

I think you need to cut off toes with Mr. James. He is not good for ur business.
YOu will need 2 send me the account again. I do not think I have it.

Tim may be taking this literally!

Quote:
Ok my love I will adjust myself as soon as I'm out of this, thank u so much for ur good advice as good wife may God bless our relationship. Here's the account again: Account /name usman xxx
account /number
sort code
swift code PRDTNGLA
plc .somolu

Love u always....Tim.

gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am anxious to see how this will come out
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah. Here i am again alone on a Friday night. Char has three men calling her to chat while she decides which one is sexiest. They all sent her naked photos but she won't show me - and I don't want to see.

Here I am engaged to a man who pays no attention to me whatsoever unless he wants money.

This is a big suck, baby.

Quote:
Well baby I can see u judge me that I'm just after ur money cos I didn't send u my naked pictures but I want u to know that the way Char want her relationship to be is different from the way we want our own relationship to be....we respect our relationship we don't need of sharing naked pictures cos it doesn't make sense in a good relationship.

Baby I hope u are feeling so good today I wish u wonderful and blessed day. I want u so bad and I always thinking about u here. Baby did u make the transaction to the account yesterday cos I will need to get the bank transaction from u so I can forward it to the bank for verification so that they can get the money withdraw for me. Cos without the confirmation I won't be able to get the money.

Love u more more and more..kisses,

Tim.

Let's have a week without talking about money, OK baby?

Char and I had a nice drive today. We keep having to find places to charge her Tesla so I am having a man come over to put a station in the garage so she never have to think about running out of gas.

we are going 2 dinner tonight and out to have some fun. She doesn't have a date to night so I get to be her date!!

xoxoxo
your boo (becos you are not treating me like WIFE these days)
Kat

gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

tell Tim to sell a picture of his naked body and perhaps he will get some money Very Happy
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But baby u should try and understand what I'm going here right now and the reason why I really need the money in time. I don't mean to tread u anyhow but to treat u like queen, u just have to consider what I'm going through and pray for me cos I need ur prayer.

Baby don't let us talk for a week let me get this money first and pay to the company so I can have rest of mind. Thank u for the understanding love u so much my queen kat.

xoxoxoxo....Tim ur husband.

baby u misunderstand me. I will love to talk to you all week long. Just not about money. Mr. James needs to spend time in jail thinking about what it is he has done. He told a lie and failed to pay people, so obviously he deserves what he got. I don't know why u want to rush out and get yourself in trouble. U are in malig now and u are safe.

Baby if u are not going to send me photos of ur handsome body then describe to me what u will do to me on our wedding night ok? I am hinky and spiky and waiting for u here and rutting like you don't know. i need u to help me out baby. talk dirty to me.

love u

Tim goes silent again.

ignorming again.

And again.

I'm mad at u.

So, it appears the lad has lost his FB page again - this time, it's likely for good.

Also... there mayyyyy be a chance he was butt-dialed by Northern Nigerian Danger Men. Maybe. Possibly.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kat is happy to let her man know about Char sending money to Nigeria.

Well since u are not going to chat with me, I will tell u that Char's man has had a horrible problem while in Nigeria. He got mugged and his wallet stolen on his way to the airport so Char sent him some money to help him out. I don't know why she uses those dirty western union places, but she says it will all be fine. She really loves him.

I miss you and I don't know why u are not talking 2 me at all any more. it is like u don't care about me at all.

Kat decides it's time to change the relationship a bit.

Seriously??

You say you are my husband but you do not email me. Are you trying to drive me toward the men Char is refusing? They are asking if she has a friend, and so far she tells them that her sister friend is married. I am so tired of waiting on you, Tim. You don't love me any more and you don't write to me at all.

Maybe we need to see other people?
Kat

Will this catch the attention of our wayward lad?

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kat's threat of seeing other people draws Tim out of the woodwork, after 9 days of silence.

Quote:
Hi Kat,

Good morning my love. Know that there is nothing better than waking up with you in mind, even after having spent the night thinking about you. When I think or dream about you the best thoughts just come to my mind. I hope today you've woken up in a good mood, happy, and able to present yourself to the world with your bright eyes and with your most beautiful clothes to bring more beauty to this little planet of ours.You have the gift to bring me hope in any situation, from the time you wake up and let me tell you good morning to the moment when we go to sleep and I wish you good night and sweet dreams.You have the talent to transform anything into something more beautiful than the moment when it was created, as you add warmth and joy to our world. Without you, life would be sadder and the days would be darker. I hope you have woken up feeling quite cheerful and able to transfer all your joy to all who cross your path include me in that list, too. My wish is that we are always happy!

Kat, i want you to know that you are always in my mind but you try to treat me mad cos you decided not to bother what i'm going through over here at all, i can see you are after Char and her fiance a lot cos you always aware of what is going on about them and like you said that Char help her Man to sent him money. It sound so great to hear that Char help her man out. Laughing Well, Kat i hope you know that what I'm going through here is really tougher than what Char man is passing through and Char help her man out i don't know why you don't want to help me out with this big issue. I need to get my self out of this problem and focus on you please baby i really need your assistance. You have the account with you already please help me out.

I love you because you bring the best out of me. I love your terrific sense of humor. You're the one who holds the key to my heart. You always say what I need to hear. You have taught me the true meaning of love. Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything. You are my theme for a dream. I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you. And, of course, I love your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me. Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling. Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going. I can be myself when I am with you. You make me feel like I have never felt before. Your undying faith is what keeps the flame of our love alive.

xoxoxoxo...................Tim.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my, how this lad regurgitates the exact same romantic text time and again. Lol. Then, so typically, stuffs his pleas for money in the middle of it. Laughing Laughing

How boring for poor Kat, who surely has smelt a rat by now. Hahahahaha

However, delightful that Char is now a real point of irritation for the lad, giving away her cash to 'a new man'.

How will Kat counter his use of Char's generosity as a reason for her to send her beloved Tim money, I wonder? Twisted Evil Very Happy How lads do love to twist things to their own advantage, eh, Kat? And not even a glimpse of a nekked pic for you, either. Laughing Laughing
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kat is not buying Tim's story.

So exactly what is it you're going through, Tim? You don't even trust me enough to tell me, but you love my intelligence?

What I hear is this: You are safe in Malig. Your thief buddy Mr James is stuck in Nigeria and being questioned for his criminal activity. You have not been arrested or questioned. You are free to hang out at the bars, have good food, do some sightseeing and traveling, and basically blow me off for 9 days while you are on vacation. Meanwhile, I am working hard and earning money and trying to manage a small fortune which takes WORK. I don't need a lazy ass boy taking vacations and crying about needing more booze money.

I ask you to tell me how you are going to do sexy times with me and you can't even be romantic. I don't know what kind of husband you will be. It's like you have never been with a woman before in your life. Who am I marrying? I want a man who can tingle and curl my sexy toes, Tim. Prove your love to me. You sound like a fucking virgin who has no clue who a woman is.

I have to go to work today. I'm still furious with you for not emailing me.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ First class! Hahahahaha

That told him. Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So you have decided not to talk to me, but I am going to continue to talk to you becos until I know for sure you are breaking up with me, I am assuming we are still together. But this is a big suck baby. I have no idea how you feel when u do not talk to me for days in end.

My work is getting more complecated and I have to decide if I am going to retire an live off my mom's trust money or if I am going to put it into the stalk and market it and then use it later. I am thinking of buying stalks and bonds so the money will grow to be allot for later. I remember people used to tell me to buy Yahoo and they got rich, so may be I will do that. I have not yet decided.

I hope you are taking my advice and staying away from Mr. James. He is trouble.

What are u doing in Malig now? I goggled it but could not find it. I was mostly in Port Harcort and then contonou benin but I did not see any city Malig there. it was hard 2 goggle that becos it brought up very bad memories for me of when I was there and I had to take one of my pills again. I haven't had to do pills for a while now.

I sure hope 2 hear from u.
#sadfact
Kat

I'm determined to ping the lad every few days.

Hi dear,

Char is sad becos her man has been in more problems and wants more money but she is thinking he may be lying to her so she is not sending money any more to him. He got very angry and yelled at her on the phone for not sending more so she is going to break up with him.

I have no idea where you are or what you are doing. You don't talk to me any more. I am wondering if it is time for me to look at dating someone else. There are a lot of men out there, Tim. Some of them contacted me when I was heading over to Nigeria to visit you. Sometimes I wonder if you are just wasting my precious time, allowing me to grow old and waste away without marriage. I am sad.

What is it that will bring this lad out of the woodwork? Twisted Evil

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you are adopting an orphan child and settling your estate on him/her. That should do it. Laughing Laughing
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kat reverts to breaking up again:

Still no word? Should I date other people?

That does the trick.

Quote:
Good morning my love. Know that there is nothing better than waking up with you in mind, even after having spent the night thinking about you. When I think or dream about you the best thoughts just come to my mind. I hope today you've woken up in a good mood, happy, and able to present yourself to the world with your bright eyes and with your most beautiful clothes to bring more beauty to this little planet of ours.
You have the gift to bring me hope in any situation, from the time you wake up and let me tell you good morning to the moment when we go to sleep and I wish you good night and sweet dreams.
You have the talent to transform anything into something more beautiful than the moment when it was created, as you add warmth and joy to our world. Without you, life would be sadder and the days would be darker. I hope you have woken up feeling quite cheerful and able to transfer all your joy to all who cross your path (include me in that list, too).
My wish is that we are always happy!

Your personality is so wonderful; I wish only to have you next to me, to engage in casual conversation. I wish to embrace you into my - our life. Love was a slope very slightly inclined in my eyes. Falling was difficult, for the slope was no longer steep. You've turned my world on its apex, kat. That slope is now very steep, and I am overjoyed to admit that I am rapidly falling down its steep embankments. Please, kat, do not catch me. I thank God everyday for my position. I am exhilarated in the knowledge that I am falling. I cannot predict the future, I am not a soothsayer. What I do understand is that I find a flawless and lucid truth in you. You have brought me a sensuality I wish to be with. You are amazing to me, so beautiful in every sense of the word. You glow with a light I have never witnessed. I wish only to feel you, to feel your skin, to smell your scent, to gaze into your eyes.

I am demoralized, because our first encounters led me to doubt you. I was convinced that love was the greatest myth beheld by mankind. A farce that is propagated by the need to believe, a need for Faith. I simply could not comprehend that your selfless, innocent, and true affections were a reality. My physical mentality would not allow me to believe that I could possibly witness something so pure. kat, I am exhilarated that I have elected not to give up.

Baby i did not mean to stop talking to you but right now i'm not myself i just wish you understand what i'm going through here i'm in a serious danger please my queen you are the only hope i have in my life please for God sake don't leave me. Stay with me for the rest of our life let us grow together til eternity and don't cheated on me i'm pretty sure everything will be alright in Jesus name. How i wish i'm there with you and talk to you in person i feel like telling you face to face that i really love you while i will also kiss that your sweet lips i want to show you how much i love you and how badly i need you. I can't wait to hold you tight in my lovely arms and let you feel the warmth of my body, i really miss you and want you so bad.

Baby i'm using this moment of time to plead you and plead you again to help me out with the money so i can get out of the bondage i am cos i'm not myself at all until i refund the company back. I don't mean to quit talking to you cos you are always in my heart and i think a lot about you but the situation is getting more worse all the time please u baby you have the company account with you help me out and let me get my ass back home with you in peace and let's start our new life together till eternity till death do us apart. I can't wait to read back from you.

xoxoxoxoxoxo...................your sweet man,
Tim.

how come when I talk about bondage you get embarassed and don't want to go there?? how come when I bring up BD or SM footwear you have no thought to my needs?

more talk about money. That's all I hear from you other than this poem you are repeating to me yet again. You have yet to explain the money situation in a manner that makes sense.

What address are you at now? If I were to send you money - and I am NOT making any promieses - where would i send it?

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Kat - more dull as ditch-water copy and paste and boring begging. Perhaps she has had word of the beautiful wedding dress that Char may have had sent to her by her latest Nigerian paramour, who is pulling out all the stops in an effort to secure a visa - at his own expense - to be by her side? So, surely Tim really does now have to properly prove his love, especially if Kat is thinking of sending him copious amounts of cash to pay for his huge errors of judgement. Such as making sure to write to her at least once a day, telling of his love for her in his own words.

ETA However, perhaps he will give his prospective bride a brand-new piggy, which I am sure will make her very happy. Twisted Evil Very Happy
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Char has some GREAT news to share, but that will be in a few more posts Wink

Quote:
Baby i'm not here for your money okay? i don't want you to think that i'm just after your money i thought you understand what i'm going through here right now so if your thought is that i'm after your money you can hold it okay so that you will not have any negative thought about me anymore but if you still want me for the rest of your life and you are ready to help me out till i will be back home with you to refund all your money you have the account with you already you can deposit the money into the account at any time.

xoxoxoxo.....Tim.

ok honey, but I am still waiting on the full story of what happen to you. I just feel weird now becos u do not talk to me for so long and u do not trust me with all the details of why u need money and what u have been doing for the past 3 weeks.

Please start at the very beginning and describe in detail so I can know, OK?

xoxo
Kat

gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

boy does that sound familiar
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Yes, it does, doesn't it, gardenlady? I am so looking forward to this lad getting a very long, drawn-out and painful comeuppance from the Kat's claws. Lol
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I truly believe at this point the lad is struggling terribly. All of his mules have been shut down over the past year, and I'm sure his oga (who is his uncle, as far as I can tell) is not happy with him because it has impacted the family business. His emails to me lately have bordered on desperation. Plus, he did get a very odd phone call from a training camp where gunshots were being fired. His laughter quickly turned to shocked silence on that one. That was during his "quiet time". At this point his emails are very sporadic, and I suspect he may finally be giving up on Kat all together as he has seemingly dropped Char. But... I have a few posts left to go, and Kat is definitely going to be leaving Tim with something fun to think about!

Quote:
Well, i did not just decided not to contact you but the serious situation of the company is what i'm going through the company don't give me rest of mind they want their money and so i have being struggling errand all this while that is why i'm unable to come online on the internet please i'm really apologize for being silent at you.

I would feel better about your apology if you explained the situation to me. you keep giving me non-answers. I am waiting to hear the whole story. Something doesn't add up, but it's probably because my female brain is slow. Please tell me what is happening, and in great details so I can follow and understand, my sweet man.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kitty La Gore wrote:
I truly believe at this point the lad is struggling terribly. All of his mules have been shut down over the past year, and I'm sure his oga (who is his uncle, as far as I can tell) is not happy with him because it has impacted the family business. His emails to me lately have bordered on desperation. Plus, he did get a very odd phone call from a training camp where gunshots were being fired. His laughter quickly turned to shocked silence on that one.

As Kaede's redoubtable character Imeda would say, "Good"! Very Happy

Nothing nicer than to hear about a lad who is in real trouble. Laughing All kudos KLG.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tim has a surprising moment of clarity!

Quote:
Kat you had a lot to my problem here okay?....U can hold your fucking money and stop provoking me i can see you are just here to play with my intelligent i though you are real all this while and you want me for real but i can see now you are not what you called your self. U insist to pretend and ask me the same question as if you don't know anything before. So you are free to do whatever you want to do now and let me continue with my problem okay cos messaging you doesn't help my situation but add more to it.

Mission accomplished Cool

Bets on whether Tim is going to figure out Kat's game? (spoiler alert: the lad is not smart.)

I do think it's a good time to review what the lad has been through over the past 15 months:

- money chopped numerous times, to the tune of about $65K USD
- hearing about Kat's many shopping sprees, and most recently how she bought her best friend a Tesla
- sending actual photos of himself (under his Mr. A character) which will inevitably be posted online in some sort of compromising situation
- used his RL credentials as another character, leading to his real FB page, and all sorts of fun resulting with that
- thinking his client traveled to Nigeria to find him, and then being kidnapped from under his nose
- believing he was a target of "Nigeria North desperate danger men" because of the phone calls and chat from our dear lovely Padme
- woken up at 3am more times than the lad recalls because Charlotte can't for the life of her figure out time zone differences
- loss of mules left right and center
- loss of about 5 bank accounts
- loss of his oga's confidence in him, and since I suspect his oga is an uncle, this has to really hurt
- more drug-influenced insulting tirades from a western woman than one can count
- severe stress and depression that led to seeking counseling after he was targeted by BH
- endless entertainment for me!

While I do think this lad has probably had his fill of Kat and Char, I hope to post his email addresses and dating site whereabouts in surplus at some point in the near future so others can enjoy the bounty as well.

gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

look forward to it
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd jump_4_joy bow_down clapping
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic