SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Oh no, I caused a scammer to die

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BigBadBert

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But the lure of money from another Email account brought him back. Here's the story (trophy included):

Quote:
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 01:07:51 -0800
Subject: BUSSINESS PROPOSAL

Dear Sir,
I am Mr David
Smith
the Director of Delivery/Operations in a security company here in South
Africa. Our firm is a security company of high repute with years of
outstanding
service to the people of Africa especially top government officials and
military leaders here in Africa. I have resolved to contact you through
this medium based on business proposal that will be of mutual benefit
to
both of us. I have not discussed this transaction with anybody because
it
is of top secret. To be explicit and straight to the point, Some time
early
1997, a reputable client of ours deposited a consignment in our
company's
vault for safe keeping. And since then our client has failed to come
forward
to claim his consignment, which has accumulated a considerable amount
of
money in demurrage. Consequently, in our bide to contact this client to
redeem the demurrage which his consignment had accumulated we
discovered
that our client was the former president of the Federal Republic of
Zaire,
President Mobutu Sese seko, who died of illness after he was dethroned
in
the same year the consignment was entrusted into our care. Since the
death
of our client , none of his benefactors has come forward to claim the
consignment
with us, which means that non of his relatives or aids had any
knowledge
of this consignment. Hence out of curiosity and unknown to other
directors
I decided to secretly scan the box that our client deposited in our
vault.
And to my surprise I discovered that the two boxes that were registered
as personal belongings by our client actually contained a considerable
amount
of money in United States Dollars estimated to be over US$15million
Dollar.
Since this development I have been nursing plans secretly. I also found
out from enquiries and the foreign media that our late client siphoned
a
lot of money from his country while he was in office as head of state.
It
is my conviction that the consignment in our vault was part of the
money
that our client siphoned,hence he did not disclose the contents and now
that he is dead there is no trace to this money in our care. I am now
soliciting
your noble assistance to assist me in claiming and transferring this
money
to your country for immediate investment..This you and I could do by
using
the South Africa office here or its affliate in Europe depending on
where
will be convenient for your visit. I have also decided that you will
generously
be compensated with 30% of the total amount. Upon my receipt of your
confirming your willingness to assist me of this transaction, I will
immediately
arrange and transfer all the rights of ownership of this consignment to
your name to facilitate your easy claim, clearance and transfer of the
funds
to your country for onwards investment. This transaction is 100% risk
free.
Please maintain absolute confidentiality on this matter. I await your
most
prompt response.

Yours faithfully.
David Smith

Quote:
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 07:03:47 -0800 (PST)
From: "Anita Amanda Hugankiz" <[email protected]> View Contact Details
Subject: Re: BUSSINESS PROPOSAL
To: [email protected]

I am very interested in your proposition to me. How do we go about getting this money out for us to share?
Quote:
Dear Anita,

I must sincearly say am very happy at your quick response to my mail,
this is just about getting explod in to a different realm of prosperity .

All you need to do now as time is not really our friend here in S.A is
for
you to quickly give all of this ,your data to my Barrister who is
currently
at the UK for an official duty i have personally spoke with him and he
agreed
to render all the neccessry assistant in legalizing you as the real
ownership
of $15millionUS dollars after you have finally been proved we shall be
in
very close contact as i will be comming to invest in the US.His name
is
Barrister(Esq) SHEHU MUSTAPHA(SAN)
Email: [email protected]
Telephone number:+2348052115016

Lastly,Anita, failure to take an urgent steps to contact my lawyer to
file
out those documents needed will put a slow to our consingnments.

Thank you and God be with you,

MR. DAVID .

My emphasis on the above quote. Love it!
My letter the the lawyer
Quote:
Mr Mustapha,

Please let me know how to proceed with my transaction with Mr David. Please hurry!

Anita Amanda Hugankiz
Quote:
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 21:26:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.
To: "Anita Amanda Hugankiz" <[email protected]>

Dear Anita,

How are you today?i hope all is well if so glory be to God. I recieved your mail and the content was understood but i am really sorry for replying your mail late because i was in a seminar with some of the presidents in Africa.

Actually,i am the personal lawyer to Mr David and i am the person to get all vital documents that will enable you to claim the fund from the security company where the fund has been deposited.

For us to proceed kindlly send me your personal informations like your full name,date of birth,state and country of origin,your phone and fax number and your occupation.
When i recieve this informations i will move straight to the federal ministry of justice and put in an application for the "LEGALIZATION AND NOTORIZATION" of the claim. An application of this nature takes 48 hours to be granted and as soon as the application is granted i will forward you a copy,moreso i will forward a copy to the security company in order for them to transfer the fund to you.

Thanks and God bless you as i await your urgent response in order for us to proceed. Endeavour to call me on my phone number below for more details.

Barrister Shehu Mustapha (SAN)
Phone no: 234-8052115016
Quote:
Greetings here is my information:

NAME: Anita Amanda Hugankiz
CITY AND STATE: Rockville, MD
PHONE: 1-817-549-9998
BIRTHDATE: February 8th, 1983

Let me know what else is needed for this transaction

Anita
Quote:
Dear Anita,

How are you doing?i hope all is well if so thanks be to God. I recieved your informations and i will move straight now to the ministry of justice and put in application for you.

Note that it will take 48 hours for them to grant the application but with my connection in the ministry i will be able to get it under 24 hours and as soon as the application is ready i shall forward you a copy,also a copy shall be forwarded to the security company for onward transfer of the fund to you.

You should know that my services will be paid by you because i need to spend some money in the ministry and buy gift items for the head of justice that will approve the application.

By the end of work today you are expect to pay the amount $2,600 (two thousand six hundred dollars) to my cashier for the smooth process of the release of your fund. For you information Mrs Mary Aloma is in a critical condition in the hospital and the doctor say's she might not survive it.

Make your payment to this my cashier name below at any western union agent close to your house or western union in any supermarket close to your house. Don't make your payment in the bank but only in this two places i mention above. Kindlly follow my instructions for the success of this transaction,moreso forward your payment slip asap in order for us to move ahead

Mrs Martha Okojie
Ibadan- Nigeria.

Thanks and God bless you as i await your urgent response,for details kindlly call me on my number below. I shall call you later today.

Barrister Shehu Mustapha(SAN)
Phone:234-8052115016
Quote:
have done this, please let me know what to do next. The MTCN# is 4545788769.
Quote:
Dear Anita,

How are you doing now?i hope all is well if so splendid. Did you recieve the message i dropt on you answering machine today?because i tried to call you you on phone but you where unavailable.

I recieved the ten digit number you used is sending the money but you didn't send me the informations you use in sending the money,like the sender's name and the reciever,s name also the amount i have to collect here,whether is western union or not.

Anita,kindlly send me all informations in the payment slip asap, so that i can move ahead with the completion of this documents that will facilitate the transfer of the fund to you. Note that we have to work fast before the end of year vacation in the ministry of justice.

Thanks and stay blessed as i await your urgent response now. Endeavour to call me after you must have send me the informations of your payment slip, to confirm and for me to feed you with the latest details here.

Telephone:234-8052115016
Quote:
The Amount is $2600, like you asked for and the name is Anita Hugankiz.

Let me know when you receive it.

Quote:
Dear Anita,

Good morning,i recieved the your mail and i understood the content but you still have to do one thing because they will ask me in the bank here, the question and answer of your payment slip.

Kindlly forward me the question and answer in your payment slip and if their is none,you will have to go to where you sent the money and tell them to include question and answer.

The question should be "THE LORD IS GOOD" and the answer should also be the "THE LORD IS GOOD.

After you must have done this get back to me asap,thanks and God bless you.

Barrister Shehu Mustapha(SAN)
Phone: 234-8052115016

Now he's just bugging me
Quote:
Dear Anita,

How are you doing now?i hope all is well if so splendid. Did you recieve the message i dropt on you answering machine today?because i tried to call you you on phone but you where unavailable.

I recieved the ten digit number you used is sending the money but you didn't send me the informations you use in sending the money,like the sender's name and the reciever,s name also the amount i have to collect here,whether is western union or not.

Anita,kindlly send me all informations in the payment slip asap, so that i can move ahead with the completion of this documents that will facilitate the transfer of the fund to you. Note that we have to work fast before the end of year vacation in the ministry of justice.

Thanks and stay blessed as i await your urgent response now. Endeavour to call me after you must have send me the informations of your payment slip, to confirm and for me to feed you with the latest details here.

Telephone:234-8052115016
He continues to resend this stuff. On Monday I get back to him.
Quote:
I checked with Western Union and I know that the information was correct. Western Union shows that someone did try to collect the money, but was unsuccessful. I have cancelled this transaction so we can start over.

For the new transaction, I'm going to have you send a picture to me. Whoever is being sent to collect the money, take a picture of them holding a sign with my full name on it:

ANITA AMANDA HUGANKIZ.

When we transmit the money they can verify the person by their face. Please send the picture to me and I will resend the money.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Anita
Quote:
Dear Anita,

How are you today?i hope all is well if so thanks be to God. I recieved your mail and the content was understood. You should realize that i was only trying to help you in this transaction because i am the lawyer to Mr David and i have put in all application for the legalization of your fund.

Today been monday the application has been granted but i have to pay the necessary fee to the ministry before the documents can be handed over to me. Moreso my cashier has been disgraced in the bank that you didn't sent the money.

Anita,i don't have to send you any picture of any body that's going to pick up the money because i was only trying to do you a favour hoping that when you recieve the fund in question i will definatelly have my compensation.

For your information the bank here will normally take picture of any body that is going to collect money that is more than a $1,000 dollars, so their's no reason for me to send you picture of my cashier that's going to pick up the money.

Anita, if you really want to recieve this fund in question like you said before kindlly resend the money and forward me all informations in the payment slip so that i can get this documents first thing tomorrow morning. You call me now for more details.

Thanks and God bless you as i wait your urgent response now.

Phone: 234-8052115016

Oh, he's going to be a pain.
Quote:
Sir,

If I am going to see your face or your secretary's face, then why not send the picture I asked for now? Are you willing to risk losing all of this money because you will not show your face?

Here in America, people like to meet someone face to face. When that is not possible, we like to see the face of the person with which we are dealing. I have not asked for anything out of the ordinary. I have asked for the picture of the person who will collect the money holding a sign with my name on it. As I told you earlier, someone did try to collect the $2600 which I tried to send earlier, but they were not able (and Western Union will not tell me why).

It seems that you are not willing to trust me, and that is sad. I am willing to risk $2600, but will are not willing to risk a face to put with your good name. I'm sure that your client would be very interested in hearing about this.

Anita Amanda Hugankiz

Quote:
Dear Anita ,

How are you today?i recieved your mail now and the content was understood but you should realize i am just working for you and Wilson Arap Moi as a lawyer because i am their family lawyer that will get all vital documents from various ministry that will state you their beneficiary.

You forward your informations and i went straight to the ministry of justice and put in an application for the lagalization of the fund,now they have granted the application waiting for me to pay the necessary fee and pick up the documents.

I was only doing this for you because of the trust i have for you,moreso that you will compensate me when you recieve your fund. You've turn the favour i did for you to the other way round but you should as well know that i won't loose anything if you decide to stop this transaction,i will only feel cheated for the work i did for you which was approved and granted by the ministry of justice stating you the beneficiary of the fund.

Reta,don't let nobody confuse you because this fund is already on your name and you should know "no one want's anybody to be richer than he or she" i am saying this because i know somebody discourage you about this transaction and never allow someone to decide for you if you really want to archieve your goal.

Sometime ago a client of my from califonia did the same thing and later he told me the western union people ask him not to make that payment to me. I wrote him and i advice him, how i have gone and work for him in order for him to recieve the said fund. The nest day he made the payment and forward me the MTCN# ,finally he recieve his fund and he compensate me and we became best of friends.

Listen, i am not hidding face in this transaction i mean i have my own "law chamber" office why should i be hidding moreover i told you nobody can collect more than $,1000 dollars here without the bank having his or her picture so why should i send you a picture if really you trust in what you are doing and ready to handle the fund when it get's to you.

Thanks and Remain blessed as i await your urgent response asap.

Quote:
Shehu,

If you do not want to do this transaction, that is your choice. I honestly tried to send the money, but for one reason or another, it did not happen. I am doing this as a way to make sure that the money reaches the correct person. You claim to work for a reputable company, but if you will not put a face to your business, then what type of company are you. You also assured me that this transaction would be 100% risk free, but you ask my for thousands of dollars, but you would hide your face.

Considering all of this, how can I trust you? If you can not do this little favor for me, then I will be forced to contact the authorities in both of our countries.

So take that!
Quote:
Dear Anita,

I recieved your mail now and the content was understood that you really want to see the picture of someone that's going to collect the money. Well that's no problem because the most important thing is for us to trust ourself.

First thing tomorrow i will instruct my cashier to send you her picture if that will please you to complete the transaction which all documents are already in your name as the beneficiary of the said fund.

As soon as you recieve the picture kindlly resend the money in order for me to pick the documents from the ministry of justice before the end of tomorrow. Anita, when you recieve the said fund i only want you to do me one favour by helping my daughter to be a fashion model which has been her dream from child's hood.

Thanks and remain blessed as i await your urgent response.

Now we're getting somewhere, at least I thought so.
Quote:
Thank you, I'm glad that we have come to an understanding. I will be ready to resend the money tomorrow.

As for your daughter, I would be more than happy to help her. I can talk to my boss and photographer and I'm sure that I could arrange things for her. If you have any pictures of her, please send them so I can pass them out. Usually, they like to have a headshot (just a photo of the person from the neck up with a plain background), a full body shot (also with a plain background), plus any other pictures which she believes are good pictures of her. They go together to make what is called a portfolio. When models are being chosen for a job, companies will look at the portfolios to decide on the best model.

I have attached some pictures from my portfolio.

Here is the very sexy Anita Amanda Hugankiz (actually some nude model named Pavla, no nudity here though).
http://tinypic.com/pr600
http://tinypic.com/pr60j
http://tinypic.com/pr60y
http://tinypic.com/pr61g

Quote:
Dear Anita,

How are you today?i hope all is well.I recieved your mail today and i was really glad to hear that you will help my daughter to become a fashion model. As time goes on i will forward you her pictures.

View your attachment and you will see the job i have done for you,like you can see this is the approval from the ministry of justice in london.I was in london when i recieved your informations and i decided to process the document right from my office in london to the ministry of justice in london.

All i am waiting for now is for you to make the payment so that i can forward this document to the bank for onward transfer of the fund to you. Like i told you earlier i am trying to help you because i know you will help me too in near by future.

Anita,note that the cheif justice gave me a copy of this document just for me to send it to you in order for you to know that this transaction is not child's play. Kindlly send the $2,600 dollars in order for me to pick the documents from the ministry officially and i will forward a copy to the bank for onward transfer of the fund to you.

In reciept of this document you are expect to pay the $2,600 to this my secretary name below:

MR EFE SAM
Ibadan Nigeria.

Thanks and God bless you as i await your positive response asap.

Phone:234-8052115016

http://tinypic.com/pr69v
I guess he thinks that an appoval letter will make me want to send money. Huh? even after I sent those zesty pictures.
Quote:
Outstanding sir, I will file this document in the folder I have set aside for this transaction. I was hoping to also receive the picture from you or your secretary with the person who will be collecting the money (while holding a sign with my name on it), but I see that has not been accomplished yet. Please do this quickly as I will be flying to Miami this afternoon and may not have time to wire the money until Friday.

Hopefully you can also send pictures of your daughter to. One of my photographer friends was very excited to hear of a new face to photograph.

Anita
Quote:
Dear Anita,

I recieved your mail and the content was understood. Anita,you should realize that the document i sent to you entails my address in my chamber office in london.

Why are you worried about the picture of who is going to collect the money,i am trying to help you because of the favour i need from you about my daughter. Moreso,you have see the document stating your name as the rightful beneficiary of the said fund.

THE $2,600 is not my problem i only want to use the money to pay the charges in the ministry also to buy gift items for the chief justice that will handle the document to me officially. My daughter is in school for now and she will be back nest week end and immediatelly she comes back i will deffinatelly send you her best picture.

Anita,try and send this money first thing tomorrow in order for me to pick up the document and forward it to the bank for unward transfer of the fund to you before the ministry and the bank goes on their end of year vacation.

Note that the money should be sent to my secretary on this name below:

Mr Efe Sam
Ibadan Nigeria

Failure to to comply will show the chief justice that you are not the real beneficiary of the said fund because i told her today you will meet up their requirement before the end of work tomorrow. Thanks and remain blessed as i await your positive response asap.

pHONE:234-8052115016

He is stubborn
Quote:
Shehu, let me remind you of the promise which you made to me on Tuesday.
I recieved your mail now and the content was understood that you really want to see the picture of someone that's going to collect the money. Well that's no problem because the most important thing is for us to trust ourself.
First thing tomorrow i will instruct my cashier to send you her picture if that will please you to complete the transaction which all documents are already in your name as the beneficiary of the said fund.

As soon as you recieve the picture kindlly resend the money in order for me to pick the documents from the ministry of justice before the end of tomorrow.

I have already explained the purpose of the picture. Please re-read our past emails for the explanation. If you have decided to break your promise, then how can I trust you in our future business relationship? Shehu, I want to help you in many different ways, but without trust, we can go nowhere. Please hurry and send the picture so I can send the money.

The title of the next email is: THE PICTURE YOU NEEDED. Oh buy I can hardly wait to open it!!!
Quote:
Dear Anita,

I recieved your mail today and the content was understood like you said we have to trust each other in this transaction. You should know that i am trying to help you with my proffesion by getting all the documents require for the transfer of the fund to you.

Please, don't turn back on me when you recieve this fund because all i need from you is to help my daughter to be a model. Today i decided to send you the pictures through attachment,view your attachment and you will see the man holding you name and that's my secretary. Also the second one is my pretty daughter's picture i couldn't wait for her to come back from school so i took her old pics. Thirdly,the picture there is me and i hope they are okay for you.

Like i trust in you by doing all this you should also trust in me and all will be well with us at the end of this transaction. You are advice to pay the money through my secretary name which is: MR EFE SAM. Kindly do this asap because their will be strike in my country as from monday so that it won't affect the collection of the documents from the ministry of justice.

Thanks and God bless you as i await your positive response

Barrister Shehu mustapha (SAN)

And I open it...
http://tinypic.com/pr6h3
"What is this crap?" I say to myself

Quote:
Shehu, I asked you to do one simple thing:

Take a picture of the person who will be collecting the money while holding a sign with my full name on it.

Instead, you have a picture and use a computer to create a fake sign with obvious computer lettering on it. Anyone can find a picture and create a fake sign like was done by you. You forget that I work as a model and know many people who do photography.

If this is the way that you choose to treat me after I have promised to help you in our transaction and with your daughter's modeling career, that I don't know if we can continue.

Quote:
Anita,

What do you want us to do now?you want us to forget the transaction,because i have tried my best and you don't feel like showing interest in my work. Well if you want us to forget this transaction i will inform Mr David to search for another beneficiary that will take control of his fund.

Even now i am in the hospital with my mum because she was addmited today for high blood pressure and i don't really have much time to write now. Anita,can't you pay $2,600 for games i mean just for you to think if this transaction is true you will gain at the end of the day.

If you don,t want to send the money then i will send you "LETTER OF RE-ASSIGNMENT"so that you will sign it and send it back to me. Moreso,the person holding your full name is my secretary and he is the one to pick the money from the bank.

You know "to whom much is giving much is expected" it pains me because i waste all my effort to get the document that will facilitate the transfer of the fund to you.Thanks and God bless you as i await your urgent response.

Barrister Shehu Mustapha.
What? "to whom much is giving much is expected" don't try that Zen crap on me.
Quote:
Shehu,

The simple fact is that you made a promise and you broke that promise. For a lawyer, such behavior is reprehensible. You went through enough time and effort to make a fake picture, when you could have put that time and effort into a real picture. I will inform Mr. David of your behavior. I'm sure that he would like to know that his lawyer is a liar.

You have two choices, submit the picture to me by tomorrow or I will inform Mr. David of why you have failed to complete this transaction.
Maybe this will get us somewhere, bringing the client back in.
Quote:
Dear Anita,

How are you today?i recieved your mail and the content was understood.You fail to realize that i need money to do your job because without me paying their charges in the ministry of justice they won't handover the original documents for me.

David's fund is floating now in a security company and they are waiting to hear from the beneficiary which is you, but you don't want to co-operate. You are free to discuss with David about this matter and he will plead you to co-perate with me because he know's it's me that can help both of you to make sure you recieve the fund from the security company.

Without any doupt, you believe in me and send that money tomorrow in order for me to do a perfect job for you because if i cannot get this document latest on monday that means the whole transaction will be delay like i told you before their will be strike here as from on tuesday.

When you are making the payment,you can tell them you are sending the money to your family friend because they might discourage you. I am saying this out of experience,this is how most of my clients use to send me money for their job.

For your information i have done this job for a lot of people and they are always imppressed at the end but i don't know why you don't believe in what you are into. Kindlly send the money tomorrow and see what God has instock for you,don't let anyone disstract you.Thanks as i await your positive response.

Doesn't seem to work. So then ignore the next few Emails (I think that I deleted them too, they were boring. Then I get a letter from Mr. David Smith
Quote:
Dear Anita,
Why have i not been hearing from you since all
this day?Upon all the importance of making the
transfer of the funds a reality.I have tried all my
very best to see that this transfer comes to
fulfilment.But up till now i have not seen any
possitive.
Now that i ve forwarded the approval to the bank,i
don't know what you have done about it.Hoping to hear
from you soon.
Sincerely your's,
Mr Smith David

Quote:
Sir, I sent a few Emails to you a while back. I was then contacted by Shehu Mustapha who told me that you were very busy and afraid and I would only deal with you.

But to give you and update, the bank is ready to transfer the money, but you need to pay some type of fee. I asked them to take it out of the fund money, but they didn't like that idea. I gave them Mr. Mustapha's contact information and told them that you could pay for it through the lawyer and I would re-pay you once the money made it's way to me. Isn't that what the 10% of the total fund was set aside for?

Also, Shehu is not a very cooperative man. I tried to send a Western Union transfer to him. After a few days he told me that he was having problems. The Western Union agent in my town told me that someone tried to pick up the money but something was wrong. I asked him to send a picture to me. In the picture was to be the person who would be collecting the money and they would be holding a sign with my full name on it. He argued about this for 10 days. Then he send a picture with obvious computer enhancement. He tried to make me believe that they were holding a sign, but obviously they were not. That is one of the reasons that I will not send any money to him. All that I asked for was that picture so when the person picks up the money at Western Union, I will receive a copy of their ID from Western Union when they pick up the money.

Hope everything works out.

Anita Amanda Hugankiz
Maybe now they get the picture?
First from Shehu
Quote:
Dear Anita,

I recieved a mail now from the bank and they said you ask them to contact me for the payment of processing the completion of the transfer of fund to you.

Note that i don't have money to pay for your charges because i am only the lawyer to you and Mr David of which i have done my job for you,moreso Mr David paid me for my services before i pass the file and documents to the bank.

Anita,this fund is moving straight to your account and i see know reson why you should hesitate to make that payment to the bank because that is the money they will use in processsing the transfer of the fund to your account. Infact the way you act at times seems you've never involve in any transaction before in your life,haven't you do any transaction with a bank i mean you should know how it goes.

My friend,try and make that payment to avoid delay because the bank will soon be on their annual vacation. Also Mr David is worried about this matter and he said he use his last money to pay for my charges that his intention is for you to recieve the said fund so that he can join you in u.s.a for the said purpose of the fund.

Anita,let's be on a wise side don't you know by the time you recieve this fund,you can have a "trade mark"of your own like carolina herera and dkny because you are a model and you can do this . David said he will want both of you to invest the said fund in any reliable business of your choice so you can introduce this business to him.

I am advising you to complete this transaction with the bank because "to whom much is giving,much is expected" don't allow anyone to distract you from this transaction because i know what you will benefit, also you promise to help my daughter. I wish i have money on my own i wouldn't mine to assist you in the payment because i know when the fund enter's your account i will definatelly benefit from the fund too.

Thanks and remain blessed as i await your positive response about the completion of this transaction.

Barrister Shehu Mustapha
And from Mr. Smith
Quote:
Dear Anita,
I have tried all my possible best to see that
this transfer of funds come to success but up till now
I haven't seen anything positive to convince me that
it will materilise to success.
About the lawyer,he is a very straight forward
man and a man of years of experience.Please
Anita,whatever you think can be done to make this
transactions a successful one do it now.I have paid
the lawyer's service charges and if i tell you that i
am very broke right now you won't believe me.
If there is anything that i can do about it
please don't hesitate to let me know.His lack of
cooperation might be to too much strees in his
charmber,i assure you he is very religiuos man and he
would'nt wants anything to tarnish his image.My
thought is that by now ,i would have started
processing my travelling documents to come over so
that we can celebrate the success of making the
transfer a reality.
Contact my lawyer and let him know your feelings
towards all he has done towards this deal.Best wishes
and God Bless.
Sincerely,
Mr Smith David

They aren't getting it yet
Quote:
David and Shehu,

I have asked for one item:

A picture with the person, who will be collecting the money, holding a sign or poster with my name, Anita Amanda Hugankiz, written on it.

So far, I have received excuses, empty promises and in some cases, lies and forgeries (see the attached picture). With you two running me around, it makes me believe that you are not serious about this transaction. I ask for one shred of confidence from you, something to cause me to have faith in this arrangement, but instead I get nothing. At this time, I don't know if I can continue with this unless I receive the picture. Now it has become more about trust.

Now they try the pity card
Quote:
Dear Anita,

I recieved your mail and the content was understood that you ask me to send a picture of who is going to pick up the money,and the person should hold a sign on your name. Actually i have tried my best for the success of this transaction and later on Mr David paid for my charges before i forward the documents to the bank which state you the rightful beneficiary of the fund.

Note that you are not making any payment to me rather to Mr David instead you are making the payment to the bank that will transfer the fund to your account.Its all left for you to discuss with the bank on how you want to make the payment in order for them to transfer your fund.

Between God and man if i have this cash i should have pay the fee for you because i know you have the thought that this is a game but by the time the bank transfer the fund to your account then you will know this transaction is real and genue. The fee is not coming to Africa and its not coming to my chamber but you are paying to the bank.

If you are the type that travel often you can travel down directly to the bank in Amstadam and finish up the transaction with them one on one,with the approval i sent to you the bank will honour it and welcome you as the beneficiary of the fund.

Mr David sent me a mail today and he is seriously worried that God shouldn't sent a wrong partner to him,he said with the way you are acting he might end up with high blood pressure in the hospital, that expecially now he has change all documents to your name as the real owner of the fund.

Anita,i believe in God so much and i wouldn't want you to involve in any illegal transaction moreso i know you will help my daughter when you recieve the fund. My advice to you is kindly meet up with the bank requirements so that the fund will be transfer to your account before the bank goes on vacation and at the end it shall be well with all of us. Amen

God bless you as i await your positive response towards the transfer of your fund.

Barrister Shehu Mustapha.

Ugh, this is trying my patience
Quote:
Shehu,

The last time I tried to said money, there was a problem. That is when I asked for the picture. at that time, you made many excuses on why you could not get the picture. Eventually, Mr. David paid for the fees.

I explained this situation to Mr. David. My position remains the same: You or Mr. David will supply the advance fees or you will send me the picture for me to make the Western Union money transfer.

Also, I have done many bank transactions before. I have bought a house. I have invested in the Stock Markets here in the USA and in the UK. In each of these cases, I met the banker, lawyer or stockbroker face to face, shook their hand and spoke with them, usually in their office, occasionally in mine. All that I have asked of you, was for a picture. Not a fake picture like the one you sent earlier.

Until such time as I have the money or the picture, Mr. David can supply the fees.

Anita
Apparently, Mr. Smith didn't take the news well.
Quote:
Anita,

How are you today?i hope all is well if so glory be to God. I recieved your mail and the content was understood but you should realize that i don't have any thing to do with your money and i see know reason why you should send the money to me. Infact,i have finish my job and i handover all documents to the bank in order for them to transfer the said fund to your account.

Its your duty to complete the transaction with the bank not with me, so you don't need to send me any money moreover i am in london for now and the bank is in Holland so their is nothing i can do at this point of time.

For your information i recieved a mail from the doctor today and he said Mr David passed away 2 am last night,also he said David last word was that i should inform you to spend his fund in "Charity home's and to surport the work of God". David died because of his fund in the bank and the sickness he has been facing.

Anita,You see the ball is in your cult because the said fund is in your name as the beneficiary,try all you can to complete the transaction with the bank before they will begin to suspect and find out how come about the fund in their bank. From the position of things now i don't want any thing fom you relating to the fund,all i want you to do for me is to make sure you help my daughter to be a model

Thanks and remain blessed as i will be travelling to south Africa for the burial ceremony of Mr David on saturday 27th of november. I await your urgent response about this transaction.

Barrister Shehu Mustapha
One last try
Quote:

Shehu, one last time I will ask you. Please send the picture which I requested. If you do not I will not help you nor will I assist your daughter's career

Anita

Jackpot at last
Quote:
Anita,

you will find the picture attached. Endevor to send the money to me today
Short and sweet and the victory goes to me!
http://tinypic.com/pr7u1
And after the beat down and slew of gay porn, he may be saying,
"I need a man to hug and kiss"

BigBadBert signing off as Anita Amanda Hugankiz
NewbieNamesake
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That guyman looks like he's been paid to hold up that sign (see the money??)

- Five Hour Drive

Quote:
he was killed by his Eldest Millitary Son. The squable happened as immediately we returned back from our London trip. My husband married us two.I am the second wife.I will not be able to give you the full details that led to that urgly incidents.
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job in getting the trophy picture. This is a classic example for new baiters on why you need patience when going for the trophy picture. This is even sweeter than just getting one right away because the lad did evertying he could to worm out of it. He eventually capitulated because his greed overcame him at the end. Twisted Evil

Plus this lad was truly a first class scumbag. Some of his noteworthy lines IMO

Quote:
...You've turn the favour i did for you to the other way round but you should as well know that i won't loose anything if you decide to stop this transaction,i will only feel cheated for the work i did for you.

Yeah, ok, don't do anybody anymore "favors". Imagine how "cheated" he would feel if he found out he was played like a violin. Twisted Evil But let's not forget this goody

Quote:
For your information i recieved a mail from the doctor today and he said Mr David passed away 2 am last night,also he said David last word was that i should inform you to spend his fund in "Charity home's and to surport the work of God". David died because of his fund in the bank and the sickness he has been facing.

The big important lawyer gets a mail, not a phone call, that his client died. Rolling Eyes Then he tries to pass blame/guilt on his "maga" by saying David died because of the fund! Again for new baiters, this just shows how low these lowlifes will go to scam somebody.

Hats off to you BigBadBert for a great bait here! clapping

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic