SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tour operators needed - black pork available

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

25 today - He's using the copy and paste format for both of my tour operators now. It won't be long before he just sends an excel spreadsheet full and says 'get on with it.'

Sand Timer - Danilla 2yrs
Sand Timer - John Smith / David Coleman / James Pearson

"The person that went to the bank say is like you are playing a fast one on me,Because the cashier was just laughing at him"

"PLEASE IMMEDIATELY REMOVE THE "SCAMWARNERS" REFERENCE ON THE INTERNET ... THE INFERENCE THAT SOMEHOW THAT I AM RUNNING A SCAM IS HURTFUL TO MY BUSINESS"

"GUY U DE VERY WICKED AND HEARTLESS."

Whip
KissOfDeath
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Yahoooooooooooooo, C -- he has tipped you over the 3k mark !!! Very Happy

Yep, the last haul -- dated 07/18-19 -- had the funky new format, as well.

ETA: Today brought 29 new cards.

GoatJack Boot
Closed lad accounts x14 ~ Assorted
x33 ~ Assorted
x78 + Closed lad accounts x3 ~ DT
x789+959 w/Team BaconBoi ~ "This charge-back/reversals is now getting on my nerves." ~ "What exactly are you? Why are you fooling me?"

Gadgeteer Grad Thumbs up 05/29/15

2015 Easter 2015 Co-Winner w/Nick Roper

“What the hell is wrong with you?”~"Stop playing games with me okay" ~ PartyBoi w/Team Sley

“jose and KoD, Eater's <strike>most vomit-inducing</strike> cutest couple” ~ TheLoneHaranguer
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

26 since yesterday.

^^^3,000 cards from one single lad??? This is the only CC lad I have ever worked on. Is this typical for this format?

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ No, We usually get a few cards from these lads and then we get dropped. David is a strange case "D

Another seven this morning for me.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's absolute insanity.

So, to all you more experienced baiters, do you have any theory on what is going on? How a lad can throw thousands of cards at multiple clients without ever receiving a pay day, and just keep on going? I mean, can we be sure this isn't just someone pulling our legs?

I don't know, I just feel extra suspicious after the Mike Elborno incident...by the way, did anyone ever get to the bottom of that?

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I think what has happened (only my opinion -- other opinions are available ...) is that he started out using genuine cards and ran out in fairly short order. It seems he bought a load more as he went AWOL for a while and returned with more. EBG put 2 and 2 together around December I think it was (apologies if it was someone else) and noticed that the cards all had CVV's made up from the last 4 digits of the card number. It soon became apparent thereafter that the expiry dates were all wrong as well. At this point we became convinced that he was creating (possibly buying) generated, not stolen, cards. JF was consulted as he was involved with the reporting of the cards and he received confirmation from the card companies that they were still interested even if the cards were fake because they were trying to see how the algorithm that generated them worked.
Since then we've been more straight baiting him than card gathering in so much as the data may be (almost certainly is) fake. As such my "3000" aren't worth as much as 20 gathered from normal CC lads as the effort required is negligible and the 'cards' themselves fake.
I (we?) continue to bait him because it keeps him away from real businesses, for the algorithm data mentioned and because we allow outlandish behaviour that real businesses would see through in an instant, hopefully de-educating him.
With regards the idea that he's pulling our leg - that's a possibility but he's putting the hours in while doing so. He can't be helping his productivity by doing it. We are also hopefully damaging any learning he may glean from which generated numbers work because our acceptance or otherwise of the card numbers is random. If he were learning from a real business he maybe able to spot patterns that we deny him.
The fact that he is used to making outlandish requests that we accommodate hopefully gets passed on to the genuine businesses he tries this scam with and he gets blown out more than a windsock. If that's the case we may be the only show in town for him.

"The person that went to the bank say is like you are playing a fast one on me,Because the cashier was just laughing at him"

"PLEASE IMMEDIATELY REMOVE THE "SCAMWARNERS" REFERENCE ON THE INTERNET ... THE INFERENCE THAT SOMEHOW THAT I AM RUNNING A SCAM IS HURTFUL TO MY BUSINESS"

Whip
KissOfDeath
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the largest haul for a single day he has ever given me – 42.
VERY ODD: the last batch (13) came over in the old format –

Name on Card : <Laddy>
Card Number : 4207--7303 
Exp Date : 01/2016 
Cvv :739 

ETA: Oh, Dreary me -- wouldja just lookit THAT? Reversals !!! Twisted Evil

GoatJack Boot
x33 ~ Assorted
x789+959 w/Team BaconBoi ~ "This charge-back/reversals is now getting on my nerves." ~ "What exactly are you? Why are you fooling me?"

“What the hell is wrong with you?”~"Stop playing games with me okay" ~ PartyBoi w/Team Sley

“jose and KoD, Eater's <strike>most vomit-inducing</strike> cutest couple” ~ TheLoneHaranguer
thewhateverguy101
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just shot him an email..lets see if he bites. ;o!

EDIT:

The email posted at the front of the page does not seem to work? Does anyone know the new email the lad uses? Thanks!
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I just sent you the current email addie Very Happy

Six more cards this morning.

United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

8 overnight, which leaves me one short of 100 cards from Mr. Smith/Coleman!

KissOfDeath
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Way to go, Doc !!!

clapping clapping clapping

GoatJack Boot
x33 ~ Assorted

calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

46 since last posting.
Nice work Doc - he's gaining a little momentum recently but his output hasn't been near the halcyon days of last year - well done indeed.

Whip
KissOfDeath
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This in today -- poor boi am confuse.
Quote:
honestly I don't understand what is going on here again.Why is it that
any day you tell me that you managed to charge any of my cards , you
will still get back to me telling me that their has been charge
backs.I just don get it.

Only 16 cards today ... the boi is slipping.

GoatJack Boot
x33 ~ Assorted

Last edited by KissOfDeath on Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:32 am; edited 2 times in total
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Quote:
I just don get it

LOL_sign

He almost reached a payday again but with charge backs and fees he came up short again. I didn't even bother doing any math just pulled a number out of the air and told him please advice.

Six more cards arrived in the mail well after business hours. Poor lad will have to wait until Monday for a response.

KissOfDeath
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh-ohhhhhhhhhh ... he's asking what my cancellation policy is ... any ideas of what to tell him??? Suggestions encouraged and welcomed !!!

GoatJack Boot
x33 ~ Assorted

calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't bother to reply yesterday to him so only 9 for today.

I don't know how he can spot a pattern with you K and not see the one I run on him almost continuously. Allow, Allow and Recall then Deny on a 3 day cycle. I'd let him have an allow with no recall or "try" a smaller allow amount and let a couple of those go through on different card numbers - that way he thinks you're on his side and trying your best to assist him?

ETA - the smaller allow on different cards mixed in with the normal allow amount really messes with his accounting scrap of paper.

Whip
KissOfDeath
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ I don't get it, either, C -- I wait from 2 to 4 weeks after acceptance of the cards before reversing ... Evil or Very Mad

GoatJack Boot
x33 ~ Assorted

calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone mid bait here (I don't recall who and I'm on my phone so can't check) had the same problem with him complaining about the charge backs. She applied a substantial slap and he backed down. It's always the lads fault ...
Perhaps you could try the same and go on about the extra work, paperwork and agro from the bank because of the amount of bad cards he supplies? Not to mention the associated costs that you are paying for so that he doesn't get hit with the reversal fees?

Whip
KissOfDeath
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ SWEET -- thanks, C !!!

What think you???

Quote:
Oh, so I notify you of charge-backs and now you want to cancel??? That isn't fair to me, Sir.

Remember, it is YOU who sends the cards that turn out to be bad cards after a short while. That's why financial institutions enable charge-backs –
because of people who submit bad cards to the people they owe money to.

Furthermore, what about all the extra work you are causing me? There is plenty of paperwork and aggravation for me with each and every charge-back
that I am forced to deal with. And what about the costs that I am gracious and generous enough to pay out of my pocket for you so that you are not
burdened with the associated reversal fees?

In all fairness, I think that you should re-think canceling your trip.

GoatJack Boot
x33 ~ Assorted

thewhateverguy101
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This laddie is funny ehehehe~, I think by the next response I give him, I might get CC details xD! Hopefully its not already posted here if is then ill decline and hope for the next.

Very Happy

If there is one thing in the world we need to get rid of, that is the "No Good Laddies" -Anon
calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@K - sorry, it was very late when I saw your reply.

I would leave off the last sentence if you haven't sent it yet but that looks good to me. Bear in mind though it's just my opinion- I have (on rare occasions) been known to be wrong.

@TWG - the number of cards and the idea that we think they are made up means that we no longer check card numbers for duplication. Given the amount of cards concerned it would take forever. If I were you I'd just try and extract as many as you can from him and see how long you can keep the hook set.

Whip
thewhateverguy101
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

calvin wrote:

@TWG - the number of cards and the idea that we think they are made up means that we no longer check card numbers for duplication. Given the amount of cards concerned it would take forever. If I were you I'd just try and extract as many as you can from him and see how long you can keep the hook set.

Oh? Alright, I shall see how long or I guess I should say how much I can get out of him. Hopefully alot Very Happy

If there is one thing in the world we need to get rid of, that is the "No Good Laddies" -Anon
calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

28 since last posting.

He's trying to move away from the small payments -- he's demanding only trying to collect £1000 from each card so he's had 28 fails today.
Tomorrow I'll tell him that one of the cards he will supply overnight would allow a £500 but because he only wants £1000 payments I declined to take it. Rolling Eyes

Whip
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is now self baiting Very Happy

My operation is always closed on the weekends and if I get any cards sent to me I ignore the lad until Monday morning. Bolding added.

Quote:
Good morning ,

How you had a nice weekend?I sent another card details to you over the
weekend , if you were not able to charge the required amount, then
below is another card details. ,I want you to proceed and charge
$1000.00 continuously from each of these cards until the total amount
of $4755.00.00 + bank charges is gotten from the cards

In anticipation of the previous cards being rejected he sent six more.

Nice Lad.

calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

36 today. He's dropped the £1000 only payments and seems happy with the £200 ones again ...

Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic