SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ladies and Gentleman..... Robert Henry.....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
speedyjay
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the result of my 1 1/2 bait, I say 1/2 because I think my first bait was picked off by this gentleman here, calling himself Robert Henry. Mr Henry had a good command of English, and I had some really good correspondance, posing as Mr. a wealthy Canadian Manure Processor ($hit maker).

Mugu man
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Nice reading your mail .Iam very sorry of my late reply to you , due to my engagement with other things I have to do . The wayforward of this transaction is to fill this application specimen here attached to this mail retrieved from the bank and forward to their intention immediately.

You are advised to call the person in charge as soon as the application will be forwarded for his notification .Note that this transaction will not take more than 7 working days from the date you forward the application specimen to the bank .Treat this with due diligence .Kindly inform me of all your communication with the bank , if eventually there are some questions you will not be able to answer.The email address of the bank is writing on their letterheaded paper .

Thanks for your understanding

I dont have the initial reply, because I think I may have addressed him accidentally during a bait with anouther Lad that is still ongoing.
I am confused so I reply with this...

Quote:
Who are you?!??

What is this thing you attached? Am I supposed to fill this out? And
who the hell is Mohamd Mohd and Why should I give a Rats ass if he died
in a plane crash??? And what the hell is the Continenatal Bank of Benin???

I didnt send you any mail, and if Im did, then it was by accident..

206-984-1549

I followed advice of a mentor....when in doubt...slap...so I was sent this....which I filled out

http://tinypic.com/pc39g

he writes back this....standard script which he edits...in a vaugue attempt to slap back

Quote:
Dear Good Friend,

How are you today , Hope all is well? I was pleased when I got your mail and your matured quest to know what has become of our transaction. I want to let you know that you are going to fill the application form that I send to you correct with the required informations and send it to my ba,nk for the release of the fund into your bank account.

I have tried to call you but the line was not through , I will still try again as to detailise thing with you on the way forward.

I will like you to call you on my private number so that expanciate thing in its appropriate way so at to bring transparency and trust.

It is true that I contacted you to assist me in this transaction, I will not like anything that will tanish my image or the image of my family because of money that is what I want us to be sincere and prove full accountability in all ways as far as this transacion is concerned.

I APPRECIATE YOUR KIND RESPONSE WHICH SOUND MATURED AND I AM HAPPY BECAUSE THIS BUSINESS NEEDS SOMEBODY THAT IS EXPERIENCED IN LIFE. I WILL LIKE YOU TO CONTACT YOUR LAWYER IMMEDAITELY AND CALL ME.

PLEASE I WILL START BY PUTTING THINGS CLEAR TO YOU.

This fund has lasted more than the expected period here in my Bank.And because I am interested and have taken my time and necessary steps to be sure no one comes for it. It is as well as forgotten funds (lying dormant for years here in my BANK).This is why this FUND is till today.

I have not started this proposal with any intention to rip any body off or exploit any one either.This transaction is something that I want to do without any traces.

THIS IS BECAUSE MONEY WITHOUT SECURITY AND REST OF MIND IS USELESS.

I like my honourable job of confidence as a BANKER and I would like to leave the job on my own out of personal volution .Honestly I appreciated the high level of committment, sincerity and seriousness that you have demonstrated in your reply. I promise y
ou that you will not regret being positive and straight in your life. Money can buy everything but it cannot buy confidence and life.

The nature of the transaction in details:

I am still members of the BANK PANEL, that will be charged to investigate the whole process of this inheritance fund transfer here in my Bank. So I have prepared the proof of kinship right here in the bank with the personal information of the deceased o
n my own secretly,And please try and send to me your personal informations so that I will fill it in the form I have here.I do not want to have any hitch in this transaction as a result of delays and in the process of this transaction so we have to be ve
ry fast as our fastness will determine how quick this whole fund will be transfered to your persponal foreign account in your country .

I have been in the BANKING profession for years and so I want you to follow my instructions very well so that we dont make mistakes that can make us lose the whole fund because this whol fund is my hope and life for now.

MY WORD:
This transaction is 100% Riskfree and Legal and also will Never involve any one along the line if only you are ready to follow my guidelines. All you need to do now is to understand that the watch-word of this great transaction is CONFIDENTIALITY and TRU
ST. Do not expose this to friends to protect this transaction from suffering a hitch anywhere along the line.

Everything is legal and will be legally done. An ATTORNEY will get all the fund transfer approval documents legally to effect the transfer. There is nothing different from the normal bank fund transfer proccedure .The only difference is that we are goin

g to change the particulars of the next of kin who is late to your own name and any person can stand for this claim.

I am 100% sure of success as every modalities on how this fund will be transfered to your personal foreign account in your country and also because I have carried out series of investigations concerning this fund since almost 2 years now and I discovered
that except I move this money out from my bank here, it will be forfitted to the government of my country as unclaimed bills and they will share the whole fund among themselves.

My dear all I need now is your maximium co-operation and maturity to see that we finally smile together as ONE FAMILY in few days from now.

See below the necessary information about me:

1)Dr Robert John.
Date of birth: 16/09/59.
Place of birth: Benin.
Profession : Banking.
Passport type: Service
Date of issue: 11/02/2003.
Issuing body: The government.
Passport no. 656500 Expiry date: 10/02006.

So my dear be-rest assured as I got into Mr Mohamed Mouhd security file jacket in this bank and got all the needed information about his account and all information his next of kin should know .And because he was a foreigner, a taiwan i I started looking for a foreign partner who is capable and trustworthy that will help me put claim over this fund. And as I saw your contact through my internet business search I decided to contact you immediately as my spirit told me to do.So please do not be afraid as I a
m still working in this Bank that the whol transaction will be done.ok.

A good underground work has been done within the bank with my colleague with whom I have been working very hard towards the success of this transaction. I will forward to you all the needed information and will guide you adequately in this transaction as

soon as I recieve your mail and for you to assure me that you will not run away with my money. You have to re-assure me that my own share of the funds will be safe in your hands after the succesful inheritance and transfer of this fund to your personal account in your country.

For helping me to provide a foriegn account, you will be given 30% of the total fund as gratification, 10% has been set aside to take care of expences incured on the course of this transaction while 60% will be for me and my family.

I await your response urgently.

Thanks and God Bless you and your family.

Best Regards.

Dr Robert John.(BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER CONTINENTAL TRUST BANK BENIN).

http://tinypic.com/pc3lh

I reply with this
Quote:
Mr. Robert,

Greetings to you. I just finished reading your message, and I must
say, I am confused. I do not have any dealings with you, or your
bank. It looks to me like this message just came from nowhere.

I did have a deal with anouther person, are you related to Dr. Don
Dada? He mentioned filling out a bank form (that you later sent)
but I have yet to get anything from his bank, The DiamondBank of
Nigeria,
Lagos Branch.

Dr Dada warned me about others whom may try to contact me, and I
want to make sure that I am dealing with him, as he told me this
was exclusive between him and me.

I have printed and filled out your document, but I have to see some
credentials that you are in fact working with Dr. Don Dada, and
typing a bunch of rubbish just isn't going to cut it...

I have enclosed a picture of one of my many stores that I have
opened around my farming community, maybe you to could help me open
one in your area.... that is if you aren't a fraud.

Please Write or call me back,
Yours,

Mr Mugu...
Quote:
MY Good Brother
I read what you sent to me carefully and i was highly touched as the write up sounds similar to my proposal to you,Though i quoted it that devil is trying to intrude into this oppurtunity,But you need to single me out from the number of Nigerian considering that i am not a Nigerian or have any knowledge about Nigerian .
Invariably,I am a staff bank worker of my words and i can never engage myself in any dirty business which may tarnish my personal image,Bear in mind that famous man under this universe with a good reputation worths more than millions of dollar,So if you feel that i am one of the people you came across ,You can let me know so as to know how i can seek for the assistance of someone else.

DO you fill the application .However,I will like to know the questions you are asked, to enable me answer them one after the other.I Will send my picture tommorrow

Thanks as i am waiting for your affable response.

Robert JOHN

He also adds....
Quote:
Dear Sir ,
Thanks for your mail . Be advised that you should stop any further communication with anybody from Nigeria , a country wich everyone all over the world knowxs them as the bigs fraudsters .
I am presently in Cotonou , Benin Republic West Africa , a country of a good political stability . Please I do not want you to fall in bad hands , I am reassuring you that you can fly down to Cotonou so that we can go to the bank together to finalise everything ealier on . Do not listen any other person to confuse you . You are with the right person and I believe that we can achieve our goal together .Kindly call me on my direct number 00229-89-80-78 for more verbal details
Iam ansiouxly waiting to hear from you
Best regards
Robert JOHN

I pop the big question...trophies please
Quote:
Robert,

How are you this fine day? I just got back into the office after a
weekend of fun fun, and was very excited to hear from you!!
Although I must say that I am very disturbed over this business
with Dr Don Dada. You are telling me that you are in no way
associated with him?

I must say that I have heard a little about the foolishness going
on in Nigeria, I dont know why I was so trusting of Dr. Dada, after
going on with him about opening one of my stores there in Lagos (
shown in the picture there), I was almost in the process of
gathering some money to send for renting a storefront, but now, I
wont pay him any mind. Who knows maybe I may just send you his
share so you can open a store where you are at?

I was just looking for the bank document you sent to me, but appear
to have lost it, do you think you can resend it? Id sure appreciate
that. Id also like to see some identification, a passport or
something, after this failure with Dr. Dada Im sure you'll
understand, thank you.

Your little dumpling

with a picture of my business

http://tinypic.com/pc48l

Mr Henry (mugu) warns me for the 3rd time

Quote:
Dear Sir ,
Thanks for your mail and update . Stop any further communication with whosoever from Nigeria . They are all criminal in this country , I hope you aware of that . Confirm to me your readiness and ability to come down to Togo republic West Africa, so that we can go to the bank together , then you open account in which the total money will be lodged and transfer before you left . I hope this is not internet affair , we need to see each other physically then have a round table meeting to analyse the aspect of the business faisability together . Provide me with your direct phone number or do call me via my direct number 00229-89-80-78 .
Awaiting to hear from you
Robert John

Already and he wants me to fly across the world Rolling Eyes Here is the pic I got and my reply...

Quote:
Reoberto,

Greetings, and thank you again for the warning, as I was in the
process of transfering a lot of money to him, enough to open one of
my stores in Lagos. So you did save me a lot.

Ive found your bank application and filled it out and am waiting to
send it, but I got a phone call from your bank saying it had
already been applied? What is that about?? You also never sent me
anouther copy so I hope the one Im filling out is correct. It
should be attached

I appreciate your invitation to visit your locale, but at this
point would have to decline, you see after my last deal (the one
you warned me about) I am still a bit worried about the
authenticity of whom I am dealing with.

I have still gotten only a picture of you, and I am unsure if it is
even you, Ive gotten no identification or anything, just a bank
application. Id like to see some ID or at least anouther picture
only this time holding a sign with a special "Code Word" or
something. I think that may be prudent precaution that says you are
who you say you are.

Thank you

I dont reply for a while ...so I get the nervious email
Quote:
Dear Sir ,
Your silence made me worried . I had sent my paasport copy to you for youir perusal .Could you please confirm to me the reception of this passport . You are not obliged to assist me in this transaction , if you have dfecided to not pursue this issue any longer , you'd better tell me so that I can look for another person to assist me .Your prompt reply is sollicited .I have tried to reach you by ophone , but in vain , do try to call me upon receipt of this mail
Best regards
Robert JOHN
Tel 00229-89-80-78

my excuse
Quote:

Robert,

I got your information yesterday. We've been in the middle of a
very unfortunate wind storm here outside Qubec, that has knocked
out phone service, its played havoc with my work.

I have filled out the form and am awaiting some time to scan and
send back to you, probably later today.
Thank yo

and his response...FINALLY OFF THE SCRIPT!
Quote:
Dear Good Brother

THANK VERY MUCH FOR MAIL.HOW ARE YOU TODAY AND ABOUT YOUR FAMILY HENCE YOU FILL THE APPLICATION PLEASE SEND TO THE BANK. SEND ONE COPY TO ME AND SEND TO THE BANK TO AVOID ANY MISTAKE.PLEASE I WILL LIKE YOU TO CALL ME AFTER YOU READ MY MAIL. I CALL YOU YESTERDAY.

BEST REGARD
ROBERT JOHN

SLAP....for holding out on me and for a crap passport
Quote:
Greetings Roberto,

I have had the chance to look over the documents that you sent to
me and I must say that I am very displeased. The Passport is poorly
copied and scaned and is in no way visible. The photo in the
passport is the same as the photo that you sent me first.

WHY DO YOU SEND ME A HIGH QUALITY PASSPORT PHOTO AND A THEN A
BARLEY READABLE PASSPORT? I should assume that someone of your
stature should know better then sending along this trash.

Ive discussed a lot of the above with my banker, and we both do not
believe that the photo in your passport is real as it is the same
picture you showed to me earlier. Please prove to me that you are
real, and not just yet anouther Dr. Dada whom will take me for yet
anouther 15,000$ dollars.

PLEASE SHOW ME A PICTURE OF YOU HOLDING A SIGN WITH MY NAME ON IT
TO PROVE TO ME THAT YOU ARE REAL.

Thank you

Didnt hear from him so I offer a carrot..
Quote:
Robert,

How are you today I have not heard from you in sometime, Ive filled
out your bank request, and am sending it along attached to this
email.

As soon as you fullfill my request I would like to talk about
giving some money to you to open on of my stores where you are,
maybe transfering some cash into the account?

Thank you

He aint taking the carrot??? WTF he doesnt want money??
Quote:
Dear Sir ,

I do not want you to send any money to me , because I would like to erase any doubting mind from you . You have to obligatory copme down then we can go to the bank together and finalise this deal earlier on
Await to hear from you
Best regards
Robert JOHN

I tire of this dance...slapping time

Quote:
Robert,

I will not come to you. I am still not even convinced of you yet, I
still have some questions about you. Why is the same picture you
sent me earlier also appear on your passport? Why can I not even
read half your passport ? What is this a joke ? I need to have
assurances that you are in fact whom you say you are.

I wrote to you in request for a picture of you holding a sign with
my name on it to verify you are whom you say you are. Yet again you
refuse to follow simple instructions. How can a man of your stature
not follow directions as simple as that ??!??!?

I must say that falure of the above actions has not done anything
to restore my confidence in you.

I will not come to you unless you at least follow some directions...

Thank you

He is SURE of who he is, so he's going to help himself?
Quote:
Dear sir ,

Listen , you are not obliged to do this business with me and you have to also understand that your help will be rewarded . So please don't borther yourself any more . Do you think that if I wasn't sure of myself , how can I invite to come down then we go to the bank together . Having the same picture in myt passport is not a big deal .Is it your first time seeing such things . Mister man , please if you are not willing , nobody obliged you
THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
GOOD DAY
rOBERT john

So I try to reason with the boy

Quote:
Dearest Robert,

I am sorry if I offended you, but you have to admit I do have a
point. I have already dealt with one desreputable character from
your area, and would like to take additional precautions.

You may be sure of who you are, but as yet I am still unsatisfied.
I have shared your passport information with some of my co-workers
and they have confirmed that due to its poor reproduction quality,
it is impossible to confirm its originality. Their are also no
seals, stamps, etc. that shows whom ever issued it.

You asked me to visit, and I am coming up on some vacation time,
Ive heard Kenya may be nice, but I am reluctant to meet with
someone whom I can not confirm the identity of, due to my own
saftey.

Id love to help you out, and Im sure you'd love to see my help.
Given your credentials and the millions at stake I should think
that a good quality scan of your passport and a confirming picture
should'nt be too much to ask for (two forms of ID that would help
to coroberate the other).

I have passed to you private account information, and have extended
my trust to you, and I would appreciate a small incentive of trust
on my part, so that my heart may be quieted and I may finally visit
you in person.

Thank you

Robert has this process backwards

Quote:
Dear Good Brother,

I believe I have tried my best to show you sign of seriousness and trust on this transaction and more over I dont know what you have in mind. I want you to scan your picture and hold my name with it so that I can be sure of whom I am dealing with if you can do that for me I am convienced to forward to you all the necessary informations regarding this transaction.

I am affraid, because I dont want who will betray me if this money gets into a wrong hand.

I am waiting for you to send your picture with my passport on your hand.
Call me as soon as you get this mail.
Thanks
Dr Robert John.

so I send this

http://tinypic.com/pc9ac

So he degrades himself to a watch and a t-shirt

Quote:
DEAR SIR

HOW ARE YOU TODAY .HOPE ALL IS FINE ? NOW WHAT NO IF YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP ME FOR THIS BUSINESS. I HAVE TRY BEST FOR YOU .AND YOU HOW OLD I AM SAY I SHOULD USE YOUR NAME TO SCAN PICTURE AND SEND TO YOU. I ASK MY OFFICE MEMBERS THEIR SAY IS TOO LEGALY. MY DEAR GOOD BROTHER IF YOU WANT NO GIVE ONE WATCH AND ONE SHIRT FOR ME TO SCAN PICTURE AND SEND TO YOU
HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU NOW

BEST REGARD

ROBERT JOHN

And I havent heard from him since..... My first real bait, so any comments?
NewbieNamesake
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work, mate.

I have actually borrowed some text from your first e-mail... i like it!

J

- Five Hour Drive

Quote:
he was killed by his Eldest Millitary Son. The squable happened as immediately we returned back from our London trip. My husband married us two.I am the second wife.I will not be able to give you the full details that led to that urgly incidents.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic