SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RubbinHoods wrote:

Quote:
+234-90-94758849 CALL ME U BASTARD DIEREN

It's another lads number-i sent it to him this morning when i taunted him that he was too poor to call me Very Happy

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy na jst de Hungry you because you carry all your family wahala put for this client. Na your papa or that your Dead mama give am money keep for you abi? Goat old time Guy what is even your name on FB so that i can see Greedy FOOL.

Give me your number i go call you if i no do you strong thing instant for phone dont talk to me again just try this by given me your Number Please...

Quote:
Guy you just de talk plenty talks, Why you de fear nah? Give me your number make i call you to confirm who be the strong man here, money like you

[email protected]
Quote:
I STOLE YOUR CLIENT WHEN I WAS HAVING SEX WITH YOUR WIFE.

EMPTY VESSELS MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE AND ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN VOICE. IF I SEE MYSELF AFTER 7 DAYS, THEN YOU MUST BE A FOOL AT 40..

YOUR FATHER MADE A BIG MISTAKE. HE SHOULD USED CONDOM INSTEAD OF BRINGING YOU INTO THE WORLD.

Quote:
Waiting make you highest mugu be say you begin cast me instead of to do your own work as a matured person wey you de claim. As you wan spoil d job, I go help you spoil am finish.

You need to buy a casket, drill some holes and lie down in it so that d worms wey go chop the rotten things in your stomach go vomit from the holes. You have started smelling

[email protected]
Quote:
USELESS AND GREEDY SET OF SPECIES!! YOU SEE HOW JOBLESS YOU ARE?? WRITING ALL THIS FOLKS SHOWS HOW JOBLESS OTONDO YOU ARE, AKPA AMU NNAPA GI THERE , MUGU YOU THINK SAY I FOCUS ONLY ON GUY MAN WORK , I GET MOTOR PARTS COMPANY WEY I FIT EMPLOY YOU THERE IF YOU WANT BECAUSE I NO SAY POVERTY DON KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, YOU SAY YOU DEY DRIVE HUMMER BUT YOU DON'T KNOW THE SPELLING , STACK ILLITERATE LIKE YOU, EWU AWUSA, AKPA AMU NNPAGI GBAWA KWA THERE , OLUKU , EWU GAMBIA, GUY I THINK YOU ARE FROM MBANO NDI OTU OCHA?? MUGU UNA NO GO LEARN WORK FINISH UNA DON DEY CLAIM GUY , USELESS PEOPLE, I NO SAY YOU GO STILL REPLY MY MAIL WHICH SHOWS HOW FOOLISH YOU ARE. IDIOT!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL FOR SAYING THAT YOU DROP DEAD . YOU GET CLIENTS ? BACK
TO SENDER LET US GRANGE THE WORK

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
JBStrabismus
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got MIKE ELBORNO's phone number by replying to his original format. My character's "previous ordeal" was getting ripped off by a 419 scam, but don't worry - he is an excellent judge of character. Don't know if I would like to be this guy's doctor, though.
Enjoy!
Quote:

Greetings God Chosen One,

I am most grateful for your mail and deeply sorry to learn of your previous ordeal? Well, the past might really hinder us getting forward. but am confidence God will lead us to the promise land as a way of redemption.

You may reach me on my number +34-632-597-897 in Spain where am currently receiving treatment.Am doing this against medical advice.

May God blesses you, your entire family and your community, Amen.

Your brother in Christ,

Mustafa Usman

WITHOUT PROOF OF MIKE ELBORNO KNOWINGLY SEND UNA USELESS PARENTS SCAM MAILS? NO PEACE 4 UNA ENTIRE GENERATIONS FAMILIES BASTARDS. - Mike
ME NO WERE U WORK ME GO COME SEE U MAK SURE U B READY KEEP UR EYE ON DEY DOOR ME HAV SPY EVERWERE - Tafusm
But for your insistence, i will wound you and moreover, i will render you useless in this lagos... So it better you keep away from me so that you will be alive and bury your old for nothing parents in the village.
MUMU THAT CAN'T EVEN SPELL? ARE YOU NOT TIRED OR WHAT? HOW MANY ID'S YOU GO USED WRITE YOUR HEAD HOPING TO THIEF? - Elaine
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
FOR YOUR MIND SAY U DE MED ME ABI,U BE GOAT

Quote:
WADOOR

[email protected]

Quote:
too much talk why you tell me your problem if i they spoil ur client i leave ma for u i no thy hungry na hungry people thy talk much

[email protected]

Quote:
You must be a very retarded bastards I have ever seen in my life.what
makes you feel am in ghana. the least place one should ever be.
Orisha bend you mothers neck soon for trying to insult me.
Ur just a simple fool who wants attention like a cry baby who split
his milk. bastard like you who dey find contact but no get balls to
spit am out with ur stinking mouth.
You just an ugly cave man wey bleaching cream no even fit correct your
face. How much you don't make for ur entire life . who sabi u for ur
smelling village .....stupid ass wey just buy used car worth less than
I million naira.
I go buy u 500 hundred times with ur generation.
Just go dive rock. shi shi ..u no get .
Piece of rubbish like you.
Just a lost cow.
Your sisters wey dey hang for village market for 30 naira all nite for
boys wey no fit buy beer.instead them dey step down with sumbalaja dey
fuck ur sisiters.
Lol
Lol
U jack ass

[email protected]

Quote:
your mumu large hahahahahahhahahahahahahah fool na every body when get
email dey ghana hmmmmmmmmmmmmm small boy becouse you dey where you dey
now abi io go do you some thing make you know say person nor dey waka
with odinary hand i fit kill you with your voice so gp advise you
make you nor send your number to any body again and for your
information i dey 9ja

fuck you

[email protected]

Quote:
you do see money mokey like you they rake me show boy because you see phone take they follow me the yan na body they sweet you no let men fine you com that holland when you they oooh look i can pay your full generation 2 million each every week if you need help or you bold enough make you call me +2347039297675

[email protected]

Quote:
You are a mad DOG!!

[email protected]

Quote:
guy if you want to help your brother/ friend,then you do.harm dey road as God will do it one day bye

Quote:
na poor man later be rich man ok.

Quote:
both rich and poor everybody dey street ok?even u man

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
zzz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's something strange with this lad MIKE ELBORNO.

I bugged him with an opening insult and in the course of 5 minutes received 10 email from him. After that I kept feeding him one liner insults and he kept replying for a good half an hour. Some of the insults I received seem to be recycled (either his own previous ones, or from other baiters). What is also strange is that I gave him another lad's phone number, and he replied with two what appears to be recycled lad numbers. He was replying like a machine gun - one email after the other, then he suddenly stopped and it seems to now ignore me. So I'm not sure what's the matter with this lad, but anyway - please find his responses for your own amusement below:

[email protected]

Quote:

LATEST IN D VILLAGE B SAY UR BASTARD USELESS MOTHER HV BEN KILLED. BY WAT? MALLAM WITH CHEWING STICKS FUCK HER TO GRAVE BY BLEEDING.

U SABI D WORST PART? EVEN IN DEATH, UR BASTARD USELESS MUMU MOTHER NOR STOP BLEEDING DUE TO HEAVY PUNISHMENT HANDED DOWN BY DEVIL FOR HER ATROCITIES IN D VILLAGE BASTARD.

CRY OF CHILD GO TURNED SORROW IN UR ENTIRE FAMILY GENERATION B4 DEATH BY ACCIDENT CRIPPLE UNA GENERATION FINISH BASTARD

Quote:

DAGGER DON DEY SCATTER UR BASTARD ROTTEN MOTHER TOTO OH. NA WHO GO RESCUE HER DIS SHAMELESS BITCH OF A SLUT SO CALLED MOTHER?

DEVIL DEVIL DEVIL COME OH. OH, DEVIL DON APPEAR NOW TAKING OVER BANG UR BASTARD MUMU MOTHER WITH YET AGAIN DAGGER? EHEN? NA WHICH KIND OF WITCHCRAFT WOWO USELESS WOMAN B DIS WEN NOR DEY GREE FEEL PAINS?

OK, LET TRY BULLDOZER/ YES HE CAN HE CAN HE CAN BASTARD

Quote:

MAKE UNA C UNA USELESS SLUT BASTARD MOTHER NIGHTLINES

Waar ben je nu en wat ben je aan het doen? Heb je zin om even aan te komen wippen vanavond bij mij thuis?? Lekker vrijen onder de douche of liever in bed?? Niet onder de dekens hoor, want dat is veeel te warm! xxx-jes

Ik ben getrouwd met een steenrijke man, puur vanwege zijn geld. Ik had verder geen opleiding, geen toekomst, niets!

Nu leid ik een leven van luxe, weelde en dure spullen! Ik sta zelfs in zijn testament!!

Hij is 78 nu. Het probleem is echter dat hij hem niet meer overeind krijgt, en ik dus al jaren geen sex meer heb gehad. Je moet wat over hebben voor deze levensstijl haha.

Maar het bloed kruipt waar het niet gaan kan, dus ik wil heel stiekem toch eens buiten de deur gaan neuken. Dit moet wel ECHT TOP SECRET blijven. Anders ben ik alles kwijt.

Kun jij geheimpjes bewaren Chuckie007? En zou je zin hebben om mij een keer te nemen op je keukentafel? Stuur dan even wat info.

Maar wel; mondje dicht tegen iedereen he!

Xxxx

Quote:

NA DAT LANGUAGE WEN UR BASTARD ENTIRE GENERATION FAMILY NOR DEY HEAR OR UNDERSTAND GO QUICKLY SEND U ALL TO EARLY GRAVES BASTARD.

DROP DEAD THIS AFTERNOON BASTARD

Quote:

+2348053268554 +234-90-94758849 CALL ME U BASTARD DIEREN

Quote:

BASTARD SHAME ON UR BASTARD PARENT N U USELESS NOTHING PIKIN GURU

Quote:

WITHOUT PROOF OF MIKE ELBORNO KNOWINGLY SEND UNA USELESS PARENTS SCAM MAILS? NO PEACE 4 UNA ENTIRE GENERATIONS FAMILIES BASTARDS.

DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH& DEATH WILL FOREVER BE RAIN DAYS IN UR STUPID FAMILIES 4 D REST OF UNA ALREADY BASTARDS LOW LIVES IDIOTS PERISHED IN HELL FIRE.

JT AS D OTHER BASTARD HACKED INNOCENT VICTIMS ACCOUNTS USE AM DEY DO KOBO KOBO FRAUDS? NA SO UNA ENPTY ENTIRE GENRATIONS FAMILIES LIVES/DESTINY'S WILL B HACKED TO DEATH BY UNA CLOSED ASSOCIATE IN DVEVILS NAME, AMEN.

ISHAGO, OLOKUN, OGUN, AYELALA N MOST OF ALL EZE/AME GO TURNED SICKNESSES IN UNA ENTIRE EMPTY CANS OF BEERS USELESS GENERATION FAMILIES.

DEATH AFTER DEATH WILL B UNA ORDER OF D DAY IN DEVILS NAME, AMEN. BASTARDS.

Quote:

BASTARD U DEY LIVE WITHIN BOKO HARAM AN WHO GO DIE 1ST? NO WONDER U N UR ENTIRE GENERATION FAMILY MUMU LIKE DIS OH CHINEKE?

Quote:

CONFUSIONS WILL B D 1ST THING TO GRAB UR BASTARD N HOPELESS FAMILY EVERY MONI IF ONLY UNA SURVIVE 2DAT N 2MOROW DEATH TO B GUD MONI IDIOT

Quote:

CHECK UR SPELLING SMELLING ROTTEN TOTO PIKIN. BASTARD ANIMAL IN UNIFORM IDIOT GURU

Quote:

KEEP TRYING UR BASTARD MUMU MOEDER SMELLING ROTTEN TOTO UNTIL U DROP DEAD BASTARD

Quote:

MAKE ISHAGO, OLOKUN, OGUN, AYELALA DESTROY UR BASTARD GENERATION IDIOT

Quote:

DAT IS WAT AM TALKING ABT? JUNKIE DON JUNKIES UR BASTARD WOWO MOTHER TO DEATH IDIOT DROP DEAD DROP DEAD DROP DEAD BASTARD IDIOT. DANFO GO TEAR U PIECE AT OSHODI OKE BASTARD

Quote:

MAKE ORDINARY WATER TURNED BLOODS IN UR BOTH HO0MES BASTARDS.

MAKE UNA DRINK JUST WATER MAKE POISON UNA USELESS IDIOTS SLUT MOTHERS BROUGHT HOME LAST 9T FROM TOTO HAWKER KILLED EVERYONE OF UNA BASTARDS FAMILIES B4 UNA USELESS MOTHERS WILL CONFESSED N DIE PREMATURELY BASTARDS

Quote:

DROP DEAD DROP DEAD DROP DEAD BASTARD IDIOT. DANFO GO TEAR U PIECE AT OSHODI OKE BASTARD

Quote:

DEVIL DESTROYED U N UR BASTARD FAMILY. B4 TODAY U SABI SAY BACK TO SENDER DEY WEN U BASTARD GENERATION INITIATED DIS? BASTARD

Quote:

GULDER BOTTLES DON BLOCK UNA USELESS SHAMELESS MUMU MOTHERS SMELLING TOTO.

BASTARD MUMU PIKINS WEN NOR DEIR USELESS MOTOR PARK STUPID PAPAS MAKE ACCIDENT PIECES U ALL TO DEATHS IN DEVILS NAME, AMEN

Quote:

JOB GO KILL U N UR ENTIRE GENERATION. TEL UR BASTARD PARENT WETIN DEM DEY DO NOW BETTER PAS ANYTHING ONE JOBS BASTARD.

MAKE SUFFER ENDS UR ENTIRE GENERATION BASTARD

Quote:

HV BEEN WATING 4 UR BASTARDS SINCE ALL NIGHT NOT KNOWING UNA USELESS BASTARDS SMELLING MOTHERS TOTO NOR LET UNA LEAVE BASTARDS SOULS

FRUSTRATED FIGURES MAKE DEVIL PERISHED U N UR VARIOUS EMPTY BASTARDS FAMILIES IN OVIA RIVER BASTARDS GURUS

Quote:

BASTARD MAKE OLOKUN DESTROYED UR ENTIRE GENERATION BASTARD. HUNGER KILL EVERYONE OF UR HOPELESS FAMILY IDIOT

Quote:

MAKE I DRIVER UR USELESS SMELLING MAMA OUT FOR WORK DEN BRING UR USELESS FAMILY HIV MONI MAKE UNA FIT EAT N DIE BASTARD

Quote:

BASTARD DROP DEAD DROP DEAD DROP DEAD IDIOT MAKE WATER TURN ACID IN UR THROAT DEN CHOP UR ROTTEN BELLY TO DEATH BY FIRING SQUAD BASTARD

Quote:

UR BASTARD MUMU DEY HER USELESS PERIOD N STILL DEVIL AMONG UR ENTIRE FAMILY NOR CARE SO FAR UNA EAT N DIE TODAY TODAY TODAY BASTARD

Quote:

AKARA OIL DEY BURN PART OF UR USELESS MUMU MOTHER SMELLING TOTOT MY DEVIL. KIL KIL KIL DIS USELESS WITCHCRAFT MOTHER TO DEQATH RIGHT AWAY BASTARD

Quote:

I GO GIVE U FEEDBACK ABT UR USELESS MOTHER CONDITION BUT NOR PUT HOPE SAY DEVIL GO LET AM C UNA TONIGHT OH. FUCK TO DEATH SHE FACES UNTIL DEAD SEND HER TO HELL FIRE FOR ADULTERY BASTARD

Quote:

BASTARD WEN NOR FIT SPELL CORRECTLY IDIOT. CHECK UR BASTARD SPELLING MUMUFURU

Quote:

DEVIL WEN NOR GO SCHOLL DEY TALK DROP DEAD BASTARD.

I DEY KOM 4 UR USELESS FAMILY NOW DAT UR USELESS SLUT MUMU MOEDER DEY CRY BLOOD N MORE PUNISHMENT WILL B MELTED ON HER OVER N OVER BASTARD BY DEBIL TO D DEGREE SHE NOR FIT SMALL DICK AGAIN BASTARD

Quote:

MAKE DEVIL PUNISHED UR ENTIRE GENERATION BASTARD ABOKI.

DROP DEAD RIGHT NOW IDIOT GURU

I GO GIVE U FEEDBACK ABT UR USELESS MOTHER CONDITION BUT NOR PUT HOPE SAY DEVIL GO LET AM C UNA TONIGHT OH. FUCK TO DEATH SHE FACES UNTIL DEAD SEND HER TO HELL FIRE FOR ADULTERY BASTARD

Quote:

I DEY KOM 4 UR USELESS FAMILY NOW DAT UR USELESS SLUT MUMU MOEDER DEY CRY BLOOD N MORE PUNISHMENT WILL B MELTED ON HER OVER N OVER BASTARD BY DEBIL TO D DEGREE SHE NOR FIT SMALL DICK AGAIN BASTARD

"WHERE DID YOU LEARN THOSE CUT AND JOIN ENGLISH, WOW! IT SOUNDS VERY INTERESTING. CAN YOU MAKE A LINE OF GOOD GRAMMAR?"

"You email has been received and from my understanding your email is not well understood."
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
why the insult,i don tife your money before wail u dey insult me? and
why you dey try to hack my account watin i do you?

you be enemie of progress

[email protected]
Quote:
you be idiot i too u get sense fool

[email protected]
Quote:
So na 7 ashawo u fuck for no 147 avenue for udi mansion..I go axed your papa head soon with my carols near me,kissing and huging me.
I be fine boy wey dey wear clean black jeans with latest BMW I series with white interior.
Omo guy u no fit see me. I Dey south africa (sandton) wey ur black ass shit no fit reach me.u go end up fucking ugly jenets for ur baronda.
Getto idiot like u.

[email protected]
Quote:
go and die,your mama

[email protected]
Quote:
Listen, I am Agulerian and i don't even give a fuck of what you are
saying....You are bragging, but i don't associate with louse people
like you!! My Names are Ikenna Justin Okeke, and am from IVITE,
AGULERI, right from OKEKE'S family.

What are your NAMES? What is your HOMETOWN? Make sure get me the right
NAMES, HOMETOWN and VILLAGE, maybe we should get started in spiritual
first and get to know WHO is WHO.

Thank you.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
WADOOR, I WISH U KNOW THE MEANING OF WADOOR U SUPPOSE TO WRIGHT ME
AGAIN............................ U BE MUMU

[email protected]

Quote:
the really Men to voice. and i be fool to comply you with my boys because they feed your generation to come shouting much and violence no they my blood i told if they problem u have with me tel me if i dey work ur client i go leave for u u shout like dog idiot

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
You will not see better in your life until you die in Accident

[email protected]
Quote:

thunder go fire you u see i don collect two thousand dollar yesterday
u re der abusing ur father

Quote:
fuck your mama

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Ok my goat, I will send a letter bomb to your mother vaginna, please se3nd your sisters names, so that I can tast them also, I think ur mother own do nt sweet, I want to tast ur sisters and see if they are good not, then I shall send u 50 percent of the deal, fuck u goat. I live in porto Novo call me here +447595r0570jjj

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A HUNGRY PERSON SO SAY YOUR PROBLEM SO THAT I CAN SEE WHERE TO HELP YOU
LOCAL ANIMAL .YOU CARRY GUN IN OSHODI WHY CAN'T YOU COME OUT HERE IN THE WESTERN WORLD TO SEE WE GUYS WHAT WE DID AND HOW WE MAKE MONEY TO BRING HOME THAN YOU BEEN THERE HUNTING FOR PEOPLE TO STEEL THEIR PROPERTIES SAYING YOU ARE A GUY MAN . DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS GUY IN THE FIRST PLACE.

[email protected]
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7666&start=195
Quote:
I don't know how to use the pc. I am old and 51 year old what have I done?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MESSAGE SHOWS THAT YOU ARE STILL A SMALL BOY. LOOK FOR YOUR CLASS OK. I DONT HAVE TIME TO EXCHANGE WARDS WITH YOU BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF THING TO DO BYE. THE SAME MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
N***R I JUST HAVE TIME FOR YOU WITH ALL THIS RUBBISH YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, AND I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE STILL AN HUNGRY MAN, BECAUSE IF YOU ARE A RICHMAN OR CHAIRMAN YOU CANT BE PRAISING YOUR SELF, SO TRY TO BE ON YOUR KNELL BEGGING, SO I CAN GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO EAT, YOU POOR MAN, GET OUT IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahaha you are nothing but a fucking POOR MAN idiot like you just see a reach man hahahaha union bank @ gmail can't you think? you have money you can't even buy a set to work see you
union bank @ gmail just look at you MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the most usesless person on earth. You are jobless. Keep writting your rubbish.

[email protected]
41.138.89.41/ Cotonou
Quote:
Dear Mugu

You are a bastard and also a disappointment to your family

So fuck offffffffffffff
idiot

Quote:
Hello Mugu;

You are now afraid of writing me because you have finally relies that you are a double bastard and a disgrace to your family;

You better keep silent because I will kill you if I receive any mail from you again
Foolish man

Sincerely
Your Father

Quote:
you are just fooling yourself ; Mugu; because i am very sure that you do not know who your father is, 2) you do not know where you come from; so my dear bastard
friend i will advice you now for your own good to go now and search for your family and know your father before is too late

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender, na ur head u go take carry am. die in hell

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender to all your family generation as i returned this cursed back your family for life A BIG AMEN.

Quote:
back to sender you pig?since your on the street na poor chairman you be.it will never be Well with your generation amen

Quote:
i can help you open such bank [email protected] so that you can change password and work than bank @gmail.com ok

Quote:
we are all friends ok

[email protected]
Quote:
RICH MAN WEH NO GET WORK FUCK OFF YOU BIG FOOL IDIOT BLACK MONKEY

Quote:
PLEAS HELP AM
BROS PLEASE HELP ME AM NOT AFTER YOUR CURSE I AM AFTER THE MONEY.I WOULD HAVE LOVE YOU TO HELP ME WITH $500 ME I DON'T HAVE ANYBODY I NO SAY YOU DEY RICH ABEG HELP ME HERE IS MY PAYMENT INFORMATION
RECEIVER'S NAME: MR. PATRICK OBI
ADDRESS: PLOT 132, ALLEN AVENUE, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS, NIGERIA.
TEXT QUESTION: IN GOD?
TEXT ANSWER: WE TRUST.
AMOUNT: US500.00

Quote:
I STILL DEY WAIT OOOOO

MULTI MILLIONAIRE WHAT IS HAPPENING YOU PROMISE TO SEND ME CHANGE I AM STILL WAITING ABI NA ONLY TO CURSE YOU LIKE ME I LIKE MONEY ABEG NO FAIL WETIN YOU PROMISE SEND AM COME ANYTHING AT ALL NO WORRY I GO MANAGE AM

[email protected]
Quote:
as you received this format the best thing for you to do was to hang on stop causing some body, because your own life is not good

you claim to be a business man i have seeing your email ID bank @ gmail

if you are good business man you will ask me to do dell together? So stop cussing your safe okay because you are also a seiner

[email protected]
Quote:
just single word 4 u who nor fit spell head. is below n never come back again idiot. Make poverty be your death sentence 4ever.

Quote:
u go hide in shame now after dis?

[email protected]
Quote:
Who b dis GOAT way nor go skool and nor sabi spell? U way dey use gmail.com as bank email....U don chop 2dey so....FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
4 u an not me

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD yashi

[email protected]
Quote:
I we show u... U hear a bad news from ur family today that your parents is dead in motor accdient

[email protected]
Quote:
Who is the bigger fool.Black Monkey like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
the really Men to voice. and i be fool to comply you with my boys because they feed your generation to come shouting much and violence no they my blood i told if they problem u have with me tel me if i dey work ur client i go leave for u u shout like dog idiot

[email protected] Twisted Evil
Quote:
you fucker, online burger, thief, you are nothing but dust, you must remain my foot match till u die in hell

[email protected]
Quote:
God punish u

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
email is not your client but your hacking email way u dey use thief people password 2tru ur evil attachment but i pass u. na arusi okija u go die as ur papa and ur mama die for there.

[email protected]
Quote:
You Are a fool for wasting your time writing thousands of words to the wrong person.

[email protected]
Quote:

The man when you de do shi shi for never give me small thing so. wetin we for run together share u go de blast me as if no be bomb i bomb e come my side . Onya ji ego kamunagi gbu onya ofuma . dechiazu bu icho.

[email protected]
Quote:

FOR YOU TO WRITE THIS KIND OF MAIL TO ME, YOU WONT SEE THAT JOB AGAIN AND THE JOB WONT PAY YOU ONE NAIRA AS FROM TODAY HENCE FORTH. YOU WILL BEG ME SOON AND YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A LOW CLASS GUY MAN. GET LOST.

Quote:

YOU ARE A DUMB ASS. I WONT REPLY AND IDIOT LIKE YOU ANY LONGER. FUCK OFF FOR EVER AND EVER.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
why you dey so useless like this? Well perhaps devil to warned you now to back off frustrated dog animal

Quote:

nor be useless idiot like u wen nor get parent dey know to insult others? well i nor get time to rubbish idiot like u. just that you are frustrated idiont for life. go away make thunder fire

Quote:
reading through your mail "TRULY" reflect you are a bastard FOOL whom will bragger to death. You can\t even spell correctly regardless of your dirty PG English? Mumu zombie make drone kill you. Walking dead dumbass

Quote:

money idiot. no wonde4r biafia sentenced u all to deaths by firing squad and starvation u bastard

Quote:
SMALL MAN WITH SMALL DREAM YOU ARE AND REMAIN A STREET BOY WITH NO N1 WITH YOU YOU HAVE DIE DO YOU THINK THAT YOUR LIFE IS GOOD NO...TO KILL U DEY AS SIMPLE AS (A.B.C.D)AND IF U FEEL SAY U BE STRONG MAN,DROP UR NUMBER AND SEE AS I GO TAKE TRACK U.. NO I HAVE KILL YOU. YOUR NAME NOW ID DEATH IDOT LIKE YOU.U NEVER SEE ANY GOOD IN LIFE.

FUCK U BINGO

[email protected]

Quote:
u are a bastard

Quote:

i have tried to call you to insult your father why are you not picking any France miss call you see on your phone with last numbers 777 is men, make i fuck you up

Quote:

if you eat my money and so fucking what? your charaters tells me you are still growing up, confirm G man way don see bar no go get time for this your child play guy waka far i pass this levels

[email protected]

Quote:
basterd fuck your all ur family.fool

[email protected]
Quote:

WHO DEY TEACH YOU PIGIN LANGUAGE? NA MOUTH U DEY AND I GO ADVICE YOU MAKE U NO TRY ME BECAUSE I GO BURN U DOWN LIKE CHAKO TAKE DO JUJU. (CHINEKE NA KPO GI) THUNDER SAKPU NEKHEN!

[email protected]

Quote:
You must remain a bastard, its obvious that you are insane or rather mentally deranged.

[email protected]

Quote:
big boys dont talk, shut up and kill you parents lollololokolollolololollo

[email protected]

Quote:
I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR FOOLS GET YOUR SELF WORK FOOL

[email protected]

Quote:
As your dog dey fuck ur wife bcos u cannot fuck ur wife

[email protected]
Quote:

I'm international man not in Nigeria.

Guy you're so crazy foolish , I thought you are a guy, but now I found out that you are real crazy fucking truck pusher.
I real man or guy-man do not speak the way you talk. If this job is not paying you, you better find something to do with your life. Guy Human labor is not a must ,everybody must not be into game. True guy man do not speak the way you speak.
If you do not take time you'll end your life as a dog at the side of the road. I advise you to mind the way you talk to people you don't know, it could get you in trouble you regret in your life time.
Oh you're still in Nigeria and never travel outside the country, you have no any experience you need to grow up boy.
I'm your Chairman, president in this job real guy don't talk much you fool. I have no time for all this talks your mom dad, boy grow up and be a real man.
May God help you.

Quote:
Fool I just confirm money today when did you see money last?. bush man

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
your father is a fool

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU NA 7K WEH YOU NEVER COLLECT YOU DEY JUMP PUT

MUGU TO SHOW YOU Say you no get level na 7k you collect and you dey jump.i swear u never see money you dey learn work maybe na mistake you take go holland where u dey self.come we na ali money we dey collect.go ask of me from highest spendders here in lagos mumuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.you no get one small sense me no dey follow you drag anything because you no be my type go FUCK YOUR BROTHER ASS HOLE SON OF ABITCH I WANT MAKE U CRY
U SEE THIS YOUR BOX NA MAILER DAEMON I GO TAKE KILL AM MUMU

Quote:
GO FUCK YOURSELF
REAL BUSINESSMAN DON'T TALK MUCH I GOT BUSINESS TO HANDLE GO FUCK YOURSELF AND YOUR FULL GENERATION

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck u bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
fuku ur mother ok

[email protected]
Quote:
AYIE IYA MABAJE NI

Quote:
YOUR PAPA OGUN KILL YOU THERE

Princess Cruise Line Australia
[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL FIND YOUR SELF IN GRAVE INCLUDING ALL YOUR FAMILY YOU NIGIRIAN BASTERD,

FURK YOU FURK MAKE ALL YOUR KIDs DON GROW

OTU NNEGI YOU BASTERD YOROBA FUKING MAN I WILL PAY YOU A VISIT TO GET YOUR HARD SOON

YOU WILL SEE IN 2 DAYs THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND

[email protected]
Quote:
Hhahaha u have fucking time over there ,

[email protected]
Quote:
i don't understand you how can i help you my dear?

[email protected]
Quote:
I told u make much noise
why body thy pepper u o never tell me too much noise no good u get only fool and idoit brag

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello bross,1 what do you called yourself i don't care who you are and who you be because i did not have any business with you and i don't know you. 2 You sent me email b/4 cousin all everything you know and I did not say anything to you. If you said you are not afraid in your life send me this kind email again you will drop dead if you did not die note that i am not from Aguleri. And i am very sure that i did not first find problem with you.You are making mouth to me that your mugu pay you $7000 and is going to pay you more for that by the power of God i am saving i swear that you will never receive any money again your life for this work and you will remain a poor forever and ever that is my prayer to you in this meed night and so shall be in your life amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
It's very obvious that you are insane, I mean mentally deranged, dirty being, you can't even type well, rubbish.

[email protected]
Quote:
otu NNegi,i am khalifa call me *DELETED* 98983966
Listen if you dare ever try to respond back owu egbugi n'Obodo a Hungry Scammer like you

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY YOU NO WA GET SENSE SPELL YOU NOR FIT YOU ARE JUST A FOOL JOBLESS BEING ,YOUR MATE DEY SCHOOL MUMU NA YAHOO YOUR MATE DEY DO

I WA SEE YOU ONE ON ONE GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER I WA SEE HOW MUCH YOU GET, WADA YOU DEY COLLECT 3 TIME A WEEK
UR FATHER YOU DEY MAD I WA SEE MAK CUT UR HEAD

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahaha i have an able God you can't do any shit ok to hell with you go to hell and don't ever come back to this world again
fooooooooooooooooooooooooool

[email protected]
Quote:
you and your family will also die see your name mallam back to sender animal , you are a mugu with your statements give me your phone number let me blast you monkey

[email protected]
Quote:
can you please tell me the reason why you are insulting your family men you sucks

[email protected] sent this to me in bolded 36 font
Quote:
CHECK ME ON FACE BOOK WITH AFIOCHA KHALI
MAKACHI OWU EMEGO GI IFE
YOU KNOW WHAT? I DON'T HAVE TIME TO WASTE WITH DICK HEAD LIKE YOU MOTHERFUCKER HOLLA ME @98983966
OR YOU STOP THIS FUCKING JOKES OF YOURS BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU GOT ME RIGHT?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE SHAMELESS FOR ABUSING AND INSULTING SOMEONE THAT IS BETTER THAN YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH ZENITH BANK EMAIL ADDRESS. PLEASE THINKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. FOOL

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
dog name you don't wanna make money you fool you will die poor

[email protected] sent me a bunch of porn pics Embarassed
Quote:

GO TO HELL YOU HOMOSEXUAL ,YOU HAVE NO OTHER OPTION THAN TO LICK ALL THSES PUSSY MAN

[email protected]
Quote:

GUY UNA DEY FUCK UP
Quote:

if you know person you dey talk to you for no dey write all this rubbish.i for don order make them break you and your one leg.guy free me i get too many money on my head if u write me again i go do u strong thing i swear chairrag of chairperson i don tell u oooooooo

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
GUY U BI FOOL, GUY IF U NEED PROBLEM MAKE U SHOW MAKE I KNOW WHO BI
FOOL DEY TALK.

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
WHATS KIND OF LATEST MUGU ARE YOU THAT CANT FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BEHAVING LIKE MAD MAN WHICH I KNOW YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC.
NOW THE QUESTION GOES AGAIN IF YOUR WISE.WHAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR CLIENT WEY YOU WAN FIRST DIE LEAVE?AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER OKAY BITCH.
ANSWER IF YOU WISE.

Quote:

IDIOT FEAR NO LET YOU PICK CALL,I GO REPORT THAT YOUR US NUMBER IDIOT AND E GO DEY EVERY SCAM LIST FOR GOOGLE LEARNER LIKE YOU.I CRIPPLE YOU HENCEFORTH

[email protected]
Quote:

fuck you if you don't want to show up idiot.you know how to do juju and your condition still remain like this.you son of a bitch,stinky stunk,you know were juju shrine dey and you never change for street idiot,call me tell me say i dey work your client make i know how i go take help you,

Carry those small small clients that you have come make i work out money for you so that you can change up in the street.

From Don Rich Khali
+229-9898-3966
@tweeter follow me @erifirstson

Quote:
try go and learn how to read and write so that your condition will change in the street

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

hahahahaha u are not my God in as much as u are a guy and i am a guy
too u can't do shit go to hell and die and never come back, look i
don't court jobs ok and mid u people trow jobs just like u so one may
get ur maga just as u got him or her don't u know that? mugu like u

JBStrabismus
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
FOOK U SMALL BOY I B MAKING DOLLA ME MAKE DIS WEEK $3000 OOOOOOOO

U BE DEY GOAT FARMER CAFE WORK NA B 4 U GO BACK UR VILLAGE

WATCH UR PAPA SUK DE HORSE PENISS UR MAMA LICK DE PIG SHITOLE AN UR JUNIOR SISTA FOOK NA MONKEY

UR HOLE GENERATION DO ASHAWO WORK

HIV THUNDER STRIKE UR MAMA TOTO

SIPPILUS THUNDER STRIK UR PAPA PENISS

GONEREA THUNDER STRIKE UR JUNIOR SISTA YANSH

ME NO WERE U WORK ME GO COME SEE U MAK SURE U B READY KEEP UR EYE ON DEY DOOR ME HAV SPY EVERWERE

IF U B HIDING IN DA TOILET WHEN ME COME ME WILL MAK SURE U CLEAN DEY SHEET WITH UR FACE

WITHOUT PROOF OF MIKE ELBORNO KNOWINGLY SEND UNA USELESS PARENTS SCAM MAILS? NO PEACE 4 UNA ENTIRE GENERATIONS FAMILIES BASTARDS. - Mike
ME NO WERE U WORK ME GO COME SEE U MAK SURE U B READY KEEP UR EYE ON DEY DOOR ME HAV SPY EVERWERE - Tafusm
But for your insistence, i will wound you and moreover, i will render you useless in this lagos... So it better you keep away from me so that you will be alive and bury your old for nothing parents in the village.
MUMU THAT CAN'T EVEN SPELL? ARE YOU NOT TIRED OR WHAT? HOW MANY ID'S YOU GO USED WRITE YOUR HEAD HOPING TO THIEF? - Elaine
Bait-a Ray Bill
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That last one I think possibly showed some thought! Made me chuckle a bit!

Image[/img]

A few prank phone calls to scammers

Closed lad accounts 1st
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait-a Ray Bill wrote:
^^ That last one I think possibly showed some thought! Made me chuckle a bit!

I sent that to [email protected] a week ago.... damn these lads are lazy. Can't even write their own material. Rolling Eyes

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
LELE IHE INE ZUZU MAKA $6,000. IME ANYHOW NOW, ANYI LABU GHI LOOSE THE MUGU SO EH TREATHEN KWANA MU OZOR. ABU ONYE IGBO TOO FROM OKIJA!

BE WARNED!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
back to sender is your family and you and your father will dead not me and my family.the GOD OF REV FATHER MBAKA WILL VISIT YOU NOW WERE EVER YOU ARE

[email protected]

Quote:
The only curs i will lend on you is that you will still in this job for ever and you will get pen-in pen-in and will never get kobo talk-less of getting avoir

[email protected]
Quote:

Look I am a detective from eagle eye, i w ill get u soon, u boast that u cut 3 jobs from me, but u will vomit, i will treat ur foolishness. You are folk up soul look that u call ur self spiritual evil manipulator I will tell u am the over roll chairman. u are a boy and learner, so u are at my back, i will whelp out ur eyes soon.

Quote:
U be fake reverend, who take occultism ,spiritual work ,publishing as ingnorant dog ,u are meant to eat sheet, i have found ur area and phone no, i am efcc Intelligent ok,i have no ur office with ur hidden corner. i will spy AND FISH u out soon, then u will no iam a master and ur highest DOUBLE CHAIRMANLL ROUD. U ARE EMPTY BLOCK HAED., You black monkey stinking pig u soon.be perish ,ur blind dumb juju temple will catch fire with be raided soon. watch out this . then u will no I really pass u ok.

JBStrabismus
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
IBU EZIGBO EWU,KAM GWAGI IHE SORO GI INAEDE KAMA MARA NA OTU MBOCHI AKA GA AKPARAGI BU ONYE OSHI, AS 4 NNE GI NA NNA GI HA ABUO AGWABEGI ONYE MURU GI.EMECHA JUO NNE GI ONYE MURU GI,LEE NWANNE GI NKE OZO IGA AHU NA OBUGI OTU NWOKE MURU UNU, NNEGI BU ASHAWO 5NAIRA.

POLICE JIDE GI.

Not-so-great machine translation:
To be a good kid, I GWAGI NOTE INAEDE with you BUT IN AN MBOCHI will AKPARAGI OSHI, AS 4 of your mother and father and both the parent AGWABEGI GI.EMECHA Ask your mother who gave birth to you, 'Look the other sibling to go and fill a man your parents, NNEGI BU ASHAWO 5NAIRA.

Police seized.

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR HEAD NO CORRECT,WETIN DEY WORRY YOU,YOU KNOW PESRON WEN YOU DEY
TALK TO,AS I DEY HERE I EVEN NEED WAR,YOU GO FIT HELP ME ARRANGE FOR
WAR?SEND ME YOUR NUMBER AND YOUR ADDRESS SO THAT I GO FIT LOCATE YOU
MAKE I USE YOU TEL SHINE,AFTER ALL I HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE,JUST TRY
LOCATE ME MAKE WE JUST END THE LIFE TOGETHER HERE,SMELLING PIG....

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
CONTINUE SAYING TRASH LET ME SEE WHERE YOUR STUPIDITY WILL LURE YOU TO, I KNOW YOU ARE TOO DAFT , YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING, YOUR STUPIDITY HAVE DAMAGED YOUR SENSE OF REASONING AND HUMOR , MAKE THUNDER TEAR THAT YOUR USELESS HAND THAT YOU ARE USING TO TYPE ALL THIS TRASH IDIOT!!!, YOU SAID YOU ARE CALLED REVEREND HENRY EMEKA WHILE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS SAYING ANOTHER DIFFERENT, YOU SEE HOW STUPID YOU AND YOUR CREW ARE??? STUPID SET OF INDIVIDUALS, WE SHALL SEE STUPID IDIOTS, I KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO RESPOND , TO DISPLAY YOUR FOOLISHNESS AGAIN, IDIOT!!

[email protected]
Quote:

you are a leaner....u no who u dey follow chat u no how much me don eat for the game u *DELETED*.....how many people u don kill....u be no 1 aiye abi eye fool like u

[email protected]
Quote:

MUMU LIKE U.. GO TO SCHOOL I WONT WENT.. C UR ENGLISH MUMU U KNW ROAD TO OKIJA SHRINE! MAKE GOD PUNISH U AND EVERY MEMBER OF UR FAMILY POOR MAN... COME MAKE I TEACH U JOB IDIOT.. NEVER ASK UR MOTHER WHO UR FATHER... MUMU NA POOR MEN DEY TALK LIKE U HENRY EMEKA C UR NAME SELF GOAT LOLZZZ SMALL BOY U WAN DIE ABI? CUM LEARN WORK MUMU,,,

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Reverend that has Juju,
I am sure the client you are talking about is not your father neither is he your mother.
Also, you did not create him and cannot create anything, even the business you are doing, you did not create it out. You are only following up, copying what some one else invented.
Stop threatening me with your juju because darkness and light has nothing in common. You have juju but I have someone greater than juju, HE IS GOD ALMIGHTY.
I don't know your client, from Adam, I sent him a message and he responded before I may have started to communicate with him. Now I know, please, tell him to stop contacting me and I will stop contacting him.
I am not afraid of Juju, you are an Igbo man, I am also an Igbo extra. Stop threatening your fellow man with juju when you don't actually know him and he did practically nothing to you.
If life does not challenge you, it does not change you.
If you don't take a risk, you don't get a result and Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal, nothing on earth can help a man with the wrong mental attitude?
Bros, No matter what happens or what others do let it aside. Let's not make life too seriously because we won't come out of it alive anyway. I do not think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday. This is something that is much more scarce, something rarer than ability. It is the ability to recognize ability. It is not the people you fire who will make your life miserable, it is the people you don't fire.
Thanks,
Tony

[email protected]
Quote:
ANIMAL BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME. FALL AND DIE IN JESUS NAME, MAY YOUR GENERATION DIE INSTANTLY IN JESUS NAME. MAY YOU DIE PAINFUL IN JESUS NAME.

[email protected]
Quote:

idiot God punish you goat like you

[email protected]
Quote:

u no get work i go finish your client u good why he live you de pay me......... i good die.

[email protected]
Quote:

you get mugu ranch? na your papa born am, i am also igbo man.

[email protected]
Quote:
Thanks for the MTCN, I Never knew that senseless fools are still existing on this planet...... please do try and upgrade your sense's . .....let me remind you, your mother regretted the day she gave birth to fowl... kindly ask her........ you the giver of life, have you seat down and think or even sized your breath for a seconds?????? i'm not afraid of the i'dort that kills souls, okija shrine or your papa shrine put my name or pic there , get confirmation under forty five minutes. who is me is Greater than shrine .......if you still not repent or give your life to Christ be inform that your days are numbered .....

[email protected]
Quote:

help help i heard tht my brother fuck you mama and she was screaming for me to come and fuck her oh i forget tht you are broke as shit you black *DELETED* so i couldnt hear her when my brother fuckt her,you mom told me tht you are ugly thts why no guys wants you you ugly black *DELETED* plus your mom told me tht you brother is gay and you are to ugly to look at me and my family because we good looking my god my god i thinke she is right because you have a dirty mounth you mom told me tht you have been sucking cock the whole day thts why your mounth is dirty your mom told my brother tht you have hiv because you been sucking cock on ugly man and thts why i dont wanna fuck you because you are ugly as fuck your mama was asking my brother for and burger because she havent been eating for two weeks after my brother fuckt her and the church and jesus told me tht you are so broke tht jesus himself dont wanna look at you and your broke family jesus said i cant help her and her family,jesus said tht he cant help a *DELETED* who suck cock on ugly man you are so broke tht even the red cross cant even help you and your family for anything have i got you bitch or what plus you eat dog shit for food so go and get more dog shit bitch your mom told my brother tht she can stand you cocksuckering it is to much so when are you going to change oh i forgot tht you cant change because your dirty broke hoe and i am rich and i can change every day listen you ugly snitch bitch i have got you now hehehhehe so go and suck cock on ugly man bitch your heart is dirty tht jesus himself cant even fit in because youand your family are utterly ugly?

Quote:
.listen to me you little shit you have no power you wouldnt never have power the evill world told me tht you been sucking cock the whole day on ugly man thts why they wouldnt never help and you fuck your OGUN OYA SANGO OBATALA OBATARISA SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE,
GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU, IKU OJIJI they have no power they never had no power if it is black magic or voodoo they are death just like you they been linked ass on to many mans and they been sucking cocks just like you on ugly man go away faker you just a little kid who have suck cock the whole day just like your brothers and sisters i knew tht jesus didnt look after you because you and voodoo gods like to suck cock on ugly man and enjoy your day today with your evil small cock sucker OGUN OYA SANGO OBATALA OBATARISA SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE,
GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU, IKU OJIJ who suck cock on ugly man the world should call you and your voodoo gods the man or women who suck cocks on ugly man heheheheh bring it on come on now bring it on bring it on come now if you could bring it on because you are to busy sucking cock you even suck cock on OGUN OYA SANGO OBATALA OBATARISA SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE,
GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU, IKU OJIJ they themself told me tht they cant help you because you suck cock on them the last time you meet them and your mounth was dirty as fuck so tht why they couldnt help you OGUN OYA SANGO OBATALA OBATARISA SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE,
GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU, IKU OJIJ said to me tht your mom was screaming for me to come and fuck her in the ass ..OGUN OYA SANGO OBATALA OBATARISA SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE,
GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU, IKU OJIJ told me tht your mama wants me to fuck her badly in the ass so how come you didnt tell me tht on this message, bitch you said you had alien power and tht you can see me as i know tht you dont have and cant see me you never have alien power because if you had alien power and if you could see me now you wouldnt have stop my brother in fucking your mom and you wouldnt have told tht your mother wants me to fuck her in the ass so you see i have got you again you dirty hoe even *DELETED* cant be as dirty as you are bitch i have killed you ah ah heheheheheheheheheh i have killed you what ah ah hehhehe i shot henry emeka and his OGUN OYA SANGO OBATALA OBATARISA SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE,
GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU, IKU OJIJ to death i have killed your all listen you little shit i have killed you now ah ah hehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahaahahahahahahahhhaahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahaahahah OGUN OYA SANGO OBATALA OBATARISA SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE,
GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU, IKU OJIJ told me tht you brother s was death gay because they keep sucking cocks on OGUN OYA SANGO OBATALA OBATARISA SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE,
GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU, IKU OJIJ and jesus himself told the priest tht OGUN OYA SANGO OBATALA OBATARISA SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE,
GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU, IKU OJIJ was gay as well seriously gay thts why they have no power or vodoo or black magic jesus told the priest tht you sent OGUN OYA SANGO OBATALA OBATARISA SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE,
GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU, IKU OJIJ to kill a person but they couldnt do it because they were to busy sucking cocks on tht person tht you order them to kill so if jesus told the priest tht OGUN OYA SANGO OBATALA OBATARISA SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE,
GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU, IKU OJIJ have no power and tht they gay lovers dont you now tht they cant harm or do anything to us henry emeka you are death man and i knew tht i was going to kill you i thinke you should change your religion and be something else because OGUN OYA SANGO OBATALA OBATARISA SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE,
GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU, IKU OJIJ are gay evils who can even harm a little girl or boy hehehhhehehhhehh plus t OGUN OYA SANGO OBATALA OBATARISA SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE,
GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU, IKU OJIJ are no gods just some small cocksucker who like to suck cocks on mans they even have suck cocks on each others

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

stop wasting my time you ugly broke *DELETED* fuck off and tell OGUN, OYA, SANGO,OBATALA,OBATARISA ,SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE, GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU, AND IKU OJIJI to come and meet me i know that they are gays so bring them to my hous so tht they can suck a dick on a man call karem okay and i know guy s like you ugly vodoo black magic *DELETED* who meet death and runs away so fuck of coward

Quote:
you are broke you hoe shut up okay

[email protected]

Quote:
u are stupid u will remen poor for the rest of ur life baga like u fuck off u

[email protected]

Quote:
Moron, may all your generations die of AIDS..dirty nincompoop. You go beg food tire bastard. I know your mama her toto smell like shit (see pics attached). Your father is a chihuahua dog and smell like a dead pig, i know him very well. You sisters will die from prostitution, you will die on the poor anu ohia

You and your generations na criminals, juju wey your grandfather do you no go ever let you go rich dirty pig. You no get manners mumu, na illiteracy go kill you and your papa you brain dead

Marl my words and this day you will die on the 21st of August, dog and vultures will feed on you

To hell with you and your dirty generations

BASTARD DIRTY MORON

GO AND SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE HEAD BECAUSE YOU ARE USELESS

FUCK YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY ....I HAVE THE IP YOU ARE USING, I WILL FUCK YOUR DEAD MOTHER FROM HER STINKING ASS, AND I WILL MAKE ALL YOUR DIRTY SISTERS TO SUCK MY DICK BECAUSE I CAN'T FUCK THEM DUE TO THEIR STINKING PUSSY AND HIV POSITIVE

AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT ALL YOUR KIDS DON GROW

GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER SO THAT SHE CAN BORN A DIRTY STUPID PIG LIKE YOU

DUMB ASSHOLE

ANU NAMA....EWU GA NWUO NA OTU NNE GI

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic