SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 7, MIA, still

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baba has really been turning out to be a jerk.

Great work on everything DSW!

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
Nick Roper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

who's rick, turd???
Sad
i really hope he gets both his lawyers soon. i would not be surprised if KS turns out to be involved in this in some way later on.. Twisted Evil

ETA: did baba just inherrit bernie's soul?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baba has always talked about beating women. He is a pig, of course.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

anansi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This surely is the bait that just keeps on giving. I eagerly look forward to my fix of Turd's trials & tribulations each day.

Having recently started some of my own baiting, I've been reading the Eater University threads & other baiting resources. I have a long way to go before I get a lad tattooed or on safari, but my efforts have been rewarded with a couple of piggies so far Smile

Whilst researching today I came across something that seems perfect for Turd - a detailed "Apology Form". I'm sure Pastor Bob has quite a list of things that Turd must apologise for.

The form is here : http://scambaitingtools.com/forms_archive/Official_Apology_Form.pdf

Thankyou again Doc & the rest of Team Turd for this super-epic bait.

...Anansi

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is the energizer bunny of lads!

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He most definitely should fly. Just borrow some money and head to the airport. What could go wrong? Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he could just GET to India, then it would all sort itself, very quickly.

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

maybe he needs to know, that there is a way over land to india. okay, two small hops over very narrow sea-streets, but that should be easy.

first: travel north through kenya and somalia to djibouti. cross over to yemen and travel east through oman and to the united arab emirates. and from there, cross over to iran. again just a few kilometers over the sea. well, and then, go east from iran to india. okay, there is pakistan, but that shouldn't be a problem Twisted Evil

and he should show his back over there. especially in iran Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Reminds me of the Red Dwarf episode Lemons where they have to travel on foot from Britain to India just to get lemons. Very Happy

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

I don't know that series, but I can imagine, that they got their lemons. whereas turd won't get anything.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, yeah, no lemons in Turds future. Very Happy

Also, when you've got the chance, you should really check out the series - if you like british humour, you're in for a treat. Wink

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Flying to India? Sure, no possible risk there!

By the way, is he still talking to Irena?

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No word from JJ in a while.

The below is why I bait. He is further from twigging than he was in 2009.

Jesse_James
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a beautiful email. I had a tear of nostalgia in my eye reading that. I hope Turd boi had actually tears.

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x11 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a lovely thank-you letter. Cool

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
His framer, fixer and manipulator and a greed.

That just warms my heart. Very Happy

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unbelievable DSW, truly amazing.

6 years in, 30,000 miles from his beginning, and aight year divorced from reality.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ho Lee Fok wrote:
Moishe. Son of Epstein,
Bernie was a bad man.
He has been responsible for a lot of suffering.
His karma is damaged beyond repair.
He shall come back for another 1000 life times on earth.
He may never reach Nirvana.
Where was the camp?
Was this the in Liberia?
Do you know where he stored his money?
Buddha bless,
Ho Lee Fok

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladies and Gentleman, introducing "Nick Tepid", attorney and private eye.

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't see how this can go well for Donald.

Sand Timer Roberto/Jonathan/Harry/Tony "OGUN GO KILL YOU FOR ROAD MANAGER CHIEF CHIEF CHIEF"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic